The Demon Of The Night (RWBY...

Av Drunken_Crow

You Replace Lie Ren In The Story But With The Power Of Nacht Faust From Black Clover. You Must Survive The Wo... Mer

Chapter 1: Start Of The Adventure
Chapter 2: The Timeskip
Chapter 3: Unknown Warrior
Chapter 5: Class Starts
Chapter 6: The Never-Ending Repeats
Chapter 7: Jaune Ending Of His Start.
Chapter 8: Past Familiar People
Chapter 9: Mail From An Old Friend
Chapter 10: Food Fight! (Fun Short Chapter)
Chapter 11: Sight Seeing And Highway Trouble
Chapter 12: The Dance (Part 1)
Chapter 13: The Dance (Part 2)
Chapter 14: Solo Mission

Chapter 4: Beacon Test

1.1K 28 12
Av Drunken_Crow

Nora: Coming Through!

Nora said as she was running around and narrowly dodging everyone as she runs back to Y/N Side.

Nora: This is so crazy Y/N! We Are on a flying Bus.

Y/N: We been in the air for more then 2 hours Nora, Its a Airship not a Bus.

Pyrrha: Y/N Is Right Nora.

Nora: Awww Why did you side with me.....

Nora starts to complain but Pyrrha would just Chuckle as Y/N Ignore Them and went to find a sit in the corner with the most shade.

Pyrrha would of noticed this and followed him.

Pyrrha: You really enjoy shades don't you. 

Y/N: Its just more comfortable then having the sun being blasted in the eyes. 

Pyrrha: That I agree as well.

Y/N: ... Where is Nor-

Suddenly He looks up after hearing multiple crashes and yelling from many students as they jump away or be thrown to the sides as a sprinting girl was running around.

Nora: WHOS READY FOR BEACON AND BREAKING GRIMM LEGS! I AM! HAHAHAHA!

Y/N: Pyrrha.

Pyrrha: Yes?

Y/N: Did Nora Entered My Room when I Went away to grab shopping this morning?

Pyrrha: Ah.....Wait you did allow her to enter your Room No?

Y/N would Sigh as he puts his Hoodie On And blend in with the Shadows.

Nora this morning, Entered Y/N room and took his Sweets he was keeping away from Public eye or more like Nora Eyes However, Nora seem to find them and ate them which caused the Sugar Rush To Reach its Peak Right now. There wasn't a lot of them so Her Sugar Rush should run out by........Now.

As soon Y/N thought that then Nora instantly Crashed to the ground and Y/N just watches. Y/N would sink Nora into the shadows and places Nora on the seat beside of Pyrrha so she can rest before they Arrive To The Cliff For their Entrance Exam. Y/N Decided to explore this ship since he would have no need to stay hidden since he already Could tell by the Potential in this ship and how most of them didn't even seem to be completely trained, Y/N knew that majority of these people will Not Pass. As Y/N was walking around the ship or the Other Side and looks outside the Mirror, Someone started to speak to him.

????: Hello Hoodie Man!

Y/N would turn his head slightly signaling he is Listening.

????: It would Seem that the last People We Spoke too doesn't seem to be the best Start for my Dear Baby Sister here.

Y/N: ....

????: Yang! Please... We Disturbing him....

Yang?: Oh Phewie, He seem to Bored! As you can tell, Im Yang! This is My Sister Ruby.

Yang would place Ruby? Out Infront of her as Y/N would turn around.

Ruby: Yannnng........

Y/N: My Apologies for not Paying Complete Attention. I Am Y/N L/N. Its Nice to meet you Yang. Ruby.

Yang: Dam....Your Hot.

Y/N: Thank you, You Seem......Okay Looking.....?

Y/N Then would Notice something about Ruby. Y/N would put his head Towards Ruby who seem to be confused.

Yang: Hey, Ruby You had a Boyfriend?

Ruby: Yang! He Isn't My Boyfriend! I Never Had A Relationsh-

Her word stopped as Y/N said.

Y/N: Silver Eyes.... You Have Them.... How Interesting....

Ruby: Huh?... What about my Eyes?....

Y/N Would return to his usual expression with a smile and closed eyes. 

Y/N: Perhaps When Time Come, You Will Learn... 

As Y/N was walking away Ruby would call out.

Ruby: H-Hey Wait! 

Y/N: I Suggest you Be Careful with Those Eyes. It Might Blind Something with How Shiny It Can Be. You Will Definitely be chased after.... 

Y/N would wave them off as he walks back to the corner with Pyrrha And a Woke Up Nora.

Yang: Wow..... How did you do that Sis?

Ruby broke out of her Day Dream of what Y/N Meant.

Ruby: Huh? What? I Did What?

Yang: How did you manage to get that Handsome man to fall for you?

Ruby: H-He Whaaaaa? AHHHHHH...... Oh No! How did I-.....ahhh.... Wait He Likes Me?....AHHHHHH.

Ruby would Be blushing and getting very confused.

Yang: Dam.... You don't even know... Now I feel Jealous that I cant do that to guys like him without trying..... Anyway, He truly did seem to Like your Eyes As Well.

Ruby calmed herself down and thought of what Yang said.

Ruby: Yeah....He did say something about my eyes but why? Is it because its Not A Common Color?

Yang would just shrug.

Yang: Don't Know but he seem to guessed that Guys may chase after you for your eyes and he might want you for Himself Or Something Though He didn't give me that Vibe....

Before Ruby could go on her Panic after hearing that Ozpin and a Blond Hair Teacher would appear as a Hologram and explain everything about the test.

Pyrrha, Nora and Y/N walks to where they Get their Weapon out of the container. Y/N of course didn't have to since its a book and not a physical Weapon.

Y/N: Why Did I have to come?

Nora: Because. I Wanted You To Follow.

Y/N wouldn't React as Nora said Her Goodbye To Pyrrha as Nora would get her Weapon with Y/N By her sides and head to the Door since Her Locker was extremely Close. 

Now after 15 Minutes, Everyone was lined up under the sign where had their name and a small platform below them. Ozpin and Glynda who was Next to Ozpin would explain the text in a short summary and told the students to be prepared for their Landing Strategies. There was 1 student who tried to talk but didn't get a answer from Ozpin who just Smiled. Eventually Y/N Was sent flying in the sky with the other students.

Y/N: Hm, I wonder what will happen to those who cant land Properly...... Walgner.

As Horns starts to Appear On Y/N Head, A Small Devil with Wins and a tail and a Beak would Appear Behind Y/N.

Walgner: You Can Count Of Me.

The Devil Creature would then expand as he Devours Y/N in a Cocoon Of Darkness as It shrinks with Wings Bursting from Its Back and a Fathering Clock and A Bird Mask that reveals His Glowing Red Eyes with Slit Pupils with A Top Hat would Appear and His are now replaced with Claws with His 4 Relics showing and a Red/Black Heart Necklace.

Y/N: Devil Union Mode: Gallus

Y/N with his newly form wings would then fly in the sky Far Above the clouds and look down at the entire Area. As Y/N Scouts the Area he would See Where the Relics are being Held At But Wouldn't head there but instead would scout for Nora or Pyrrha. Would of been around 10 minutes before He Spotted Nora who was now sitting on a defeated Grimm and was nearly completely covered Below Trees. He dove straight Down with Fast Speed and float Infront of Nora who Saw his Other Devil Union Mode.

Nora: Oh Hey Y/N! It Seem We Partners Right!

Y/N: Seem So. 

Nora: Ohhhhhhh! What's That Form?

Y/N: Its something I Use For Flying.

Nora: You Can Fly Now! Not Fairrrrr! ...Take Me To The Sky!

Y/N: Only This time since some People are already at the Alter.

Y/N Would Pick Up Nora......Like A Potatoes Sack and took up at High Speed Into the Air And flew to the Alter.

Nora: WASNT AS I EXPECTED BUT WEEEEEEEE!!!!! WOW WE SO HIGH AHAHAHHA! THE GRIMM LOOK LIKE ANTS!!!!

Y/N who was chilling while flying in the air with Nora being carried like a Sack in his arms would Notice a Nevermore in the distant where 1 white girl was holding onto its claw as Some Red blur was falling. Y/N Quickly deciding to act. He would Blitz towards the Grimm.

Y/N: The Hell they on an Nevermore For!

Y/N who went straight towards The Nevermore would Suddenly Ram Straight into it as it get Flown Backwards In The Air, Acting Fast He would went straight for the Girl.

Y/N: Oi, Grab my hand.

Nora: Oh! Hello!

?????: W-Wha? 

Y/N: No Question Or you Might Die if you don't.

The White hair girl Who Panic after Realizing That "Faunus" Is Right and putting a side of her Disgust To Him. She Grab On top As Y/N would then flap his wings and Head Straight Down in Blinding Speed. Nora would be laughing as The White Hair Girl would be Hugging Tightly On Y/N And Yelling.

?????: ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL US?! SLOW DOW! 

Y/N was aiming towards The Red Blur Below him Who Is Soon about to Hit the Ground, But Y/N manage to be Tons Faster then What the Person Falling was going and would reach Them who he knew was Ruby, The Silver Eye Girl. He would then Grab Ruby Ankles and pull her into his Chest.

Ruby: Huh?

Y/N would Wrap the 3 girls with his Wings As He Goes Head First To The Ground. He could hear A Yelling from Some other People that was a distant away but Ignore them as He Hits the Ground.... Or Would of If he didn't Suddenly Sink straight through the Narrow Shadow of his own and Disappear without a trace which confused the 2 Girls Who Was Watching In Horror but Confusion after they Disappeared 

?????: What....just....happen?.....

Yang: I....Don't Know....

As they spoke the same "Faunus" Who Caught Them All Would of came from the shadows and opens his wings which showed a Extremely Terrified Girl who was hugging Tightly to his Chest and Ruby who was on his Other side Holding Him But Was Confused As Nora.

Nora: WOOOO HOOOOO! THAT WAS SO COOOOOOOOOL! Y/N! LETS DO THAT AGAIN! BUT FASTER!

?????: LETS NOT DO THAT INSTEAD!

The Girl who was Terrified  would let go of Y/N not thanking him since he scared the living Hell out of her and she sat on the ground.

?????: A-Ah The Ground.....I miss You.... No More Flying On people anymore......

Y/N: Did I Perhaps Traumatized That Girl?

Ruby would let go as she looks up and looks down and looks back at Y/N who she didn't Recognized since he look Totally Different then when he met them.

Ruby: Ah....I Don't know exactly Happen....

Y/N: Don't Worry About It. 

Y/N would Shrug of any explanation and Ignore The newly Traumatized girl and let go Nora who was dropped on the ground face first.

Nora: Oof! Hey!

Y/N Would Walk Pass the Astonished 2 Girls and Grab 2 Relics for Him And Nora. Y/N would throw the relic towards Nora that it hit her head But Landed Perfectly on her Head and he walk back to Nora who was getting up.

Nora: Thanks Y/N!

?????: Did They just Fell thought he Ground and appeared from he Shadow Prefect Fine?

Yang: Ah......

Before Yang Replied, Multiple Trees was destroyed in the distant as Deathstalker came form the trees with 2 people running away from it.

?????: AHHHH RUN PYRRHA RUN!

Pyrrha: I AM! 

Pyrrha would of Blocked multiple hits form the Grimm and she Got Hit  but blocked it with her shield but still was sent flying and was now landed next to Yang and the Black Hair Girl.

Pyrrha: Im Okay!

Jaune would of ran pass them and hid behind the Alter Pillars.

?????: Did they came here with a Deathstalker on their Tail?....

Yang: OKAY, ENOUGH! IM GETTING SICK OF THIS!

Yang would yell in annoyance with everything happening so fast. 

Yang: At Least The Gang is back Together, we can Die together then.

Ruby: Not if I can do anything about it.

Ruby would Charge towards the Deathstalker and Yang would yell at Ruby to come back but Ruby Didn't hear her and kept charging. Ruby tried to strike the Grimm but the Amour protected it as it hits Ruby Back And Ruby starts to fall back but was stopped by the Nevermore Grimm Feathers striking Ruby Cape. Yang sprinted towards Her sister but wouldn't get there in time as The deathstalker decided to finish it and went to strike her down with its tail....

However The attack With the Tail Completely Restrained As The Entire Large Grimm was casually Lifted Up In The Sky and Slammed In The Ground Multiple Times which Shook the entire Area with the force. 

Y/N: Dark Providence

As The Hands was Slamming around the Grimm, 1 Shadow hand came below Ruby and grabbed the Feather and throw it away and pull Ruby Up From the Ground.

Ruby: Huh? What's Happening? Ah, Thanks.....Hand?

To Which the hand made Thumbs up and went back into her Shadow. She also look forwards to see 20 Black Hands that was the same as who helped her up was also Thrashing The Large Grimm in the air and would then Throw The Large Deathstalker straight back into the Forest where It went back to a certain Person... Y/N.

Everyone besides Pyrrha and Nora was Shocked beyond Beliefs that That guy was Controlling those Hands. 

Nora: THAT WAS SO COOL Y/N!

Pyrrha: You Had More then 13 Hands?

Y/N: I Always Did.

Everyone was Again shocked that those 2 Girls Isn't shocked for the same reason as them. '

?????: Wait didn't that Faunus was in that Spot Earlier?

Y/N: I don't know what your talking about but Im Not a Faunus. You just talking about my Other Form with The Wings and Mask. Anyway, Its best if we leave before The nevermore and Deathstalker comes back for another Round.

Y/N Would then leave as Nora follows him and soon after everyone grabbed their relic would follow him as they Run with Y/N.

Ruby: H-Hey Y/N!

Y/N would then stop and turn around as Everyone runs Past him and Ruby.

Ruby: I Just wanna say Thank You for protecting me back there.... It was SOOOOO Cool as well! and.....ah.....thanks....

Ruby would say with a Embarrassed face

Ruby: Im Quite Clumsy....

Y/N: Don't Worry about it, Its best if we continue running.

Ruby: Huh? Ah, Yes Lets.

As they both ran to catch up Y/N Would turn his head towards Ruby.

Y/N: What you did was Stupid so don't do it again.

Ruby: Y-Yes...Sorry.

Y/N Nods.

Y/N: You're A Good Person. I Like You.

Ruby Face Became Red as she had a Surprised Expression since she was caught completely off guard by What Y/N said.

Ruby: I-I Are....Th-Um......ahhhhHHHHHHHHHH. 

Ruby would be to Embarrassed and cover her face to hide her Face though she nearly tripped if it wasn't for Y/N grabbing her arm and moving to the left before she slammed into a Pillar.

Ruby: O-Oh Thanks......ah......Y/N.......

Y/N: No Problem, Just don't cover your Face.

Ruby Became more Embarrassed as Y/N Wanted to see her Blushing face... well that was Ruby Thought when Y/N Real intention was so she can see what's Infront of her and so she doesn't trip when running.

They rejoined with the Group who was now on each side of the Bridge with 1 group facing The Nevermore and the other facing 1 Large Grimm they faced before and a new Deathstalker that was smaller that must of heard the loud shakes the area was causing by Y/N Hands and followed the main group.

Y/N: Ruby, you join Your Sister and help them to deal with the Nevermore, I'll stay here to deal with those 2 Grimm.

Ruby: You Gonna be alright?

Y/N: Yes, Now Go.

Ruby followed Y/N Instruction and went To Yang to deal with the flying Grimm as Y/N deals with The Deathstalkers.

Y/N: Shadow Spike

Multiple Spikes came from the shadows and stab into the Big Grimm 

Nora: Y/N! Your finally came!

Y/N would then be in the Group with Nora, Pyrrha and some Pathetic Looking Boy.

Nora would Shoot Bombs Towards The Large Grimm and Pyrrha would start shooting and Blondie would block the strikes of the Deathstalker claw as Y/N would send Multiple Shadow Hands covering the area and restrain the Grimms and Grab Pillars of the Destroyed Alter around them and Slam the entire pillars on the Grimm till the Pillars Collapsed on top of the Grimms as Pyrrha send her Spear Towards Into the Grimm Eyes.

Jaune: Nora! Slam your Hammer into the Spear!

Nora: Okay! 

Nora follows the Blond Command as She Jumps Towards The blond with the Blond using his shield to throw Nora heigh in the air as she falls and slam the point of her hammer into the Spear which sent the Spear flying through the Grimm Body and Causing it explode in Dust. Y/N Then Use the Hands to Grab the Smaller Deathstalker and hold it in the air and grabbed it at all sides and Rip the entire Grimm Straight In Half and throwing its body to the ground as it slowly Dust Away.

Nora: YEAH! THAT WAS SO FUN! GOOD WORK WITH THAT PLAN BLONDIE!

Pyrrha: Yes Jaune, That was Smart.

Jaune: O-Oh Really...Huh....Thanks......

Y/N would only Nod and he instead is now watching The Other Team with Their fight. How the team was working with Each other see to be good Especially since they only seen each other for 1 day. Everyone Cheered as Ruby Finish the Grimm with chopping its head off on top of the cliff by using a but of her semblance as well as The Schnee Who he recognized by the hair/symbol and hereditary Semblance. 

After they all Regrouped with Ruby Trying not to look At Y/N eyes who was still Very Embarrassed by Y/N saying that He Likes Her. 

They all in the amphitheater Hall where the team are being showed with Jaune, Pyrrha, Nora and Y/n are on the stage.

Ozpin: Your Team name will Be Team JNPY. Your will be.....Jaune Arc! Congratulation Young Man.

Jaune: Huh? M-Me....!

Everyone Cheered And it was Now Team RWBY Turn to be Introduce with the leader being Ruby Rose. Eventually Everyone was given a designated Dorm Rooms and they all would head off and enter their dorm and prepare for the next day For Classes.

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

1.2K 1 18
this is my second a tempa at this story as i strugle with the ones one and it was not what i what so this is my retry you are a person you was sent t...
3.4K 74 8
The world of Remnant is a beautiful place, but it holds a secret. It is constantly plagued by a threat that can summon up an ancient evil. While the...
440 24 6
The World of Remnant is filled to the brim with the creatures of Grimm as well as other hidden forces bent on destruction, and the only ones willing...
164K 2.6K 43
(ALL ART THAT ARE IN THIS STORY ARE MADE BY ME) You are Y/N, that's the only thing you remember from your past, people call you Y/N, and people call...