Fast Travel President Strateg...

By coffeenrie

Fast Travel President Strategy Game Author: Dieyi y Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2022... More

Work related
The rich second generation in the game (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16 end
Boyfriend brother is president (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16 end
Extra: Sweet daily life in three years (1)
Extra: (2)
Extra: Xu Yanyi's ending
Extra: Wang Yi's ending
Everyone loves me (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24 end
Extra: Jiang Chengbai (1)
Extra: (2)
Extra: (3)
Extra: Zheng Jiayu (1)
Extra: (2)
False downcast really rich president (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19 end
Extra: (1)
Extra: (2)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19 end
Fanwai
Extra: After Marriage
Return: An intern with a snack machine (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22 end
Extra
Extra World: Voice-activated top streamer VS black powder small transparent (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13 end
Extra
Childhood Sweetheart (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12 end

Cinderella in the Noble School is Green Tea (1)

687 7 0
By coffeenrie

return
Fast Travel President Strategy Game
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 86

    After finishing the mission world, Qiao Qing automatically returned to the system space.

    After emptying the emotions.

    Qiao Qing didn't wait long, and was soon thrown into the next world.

    There was a blackness above their heads, only a small number of students were seriously doing their homework, most of them were doing their own things, and the surrounding area was quiet, as if a needle could be heard when it fell.

    Qiao Qing sat on the podium, glanced around with her watery eyes, and didn't know much about the current situation.

    She put down the pen in her hand, and walked out of the classroom with light steps.

    Some classmates noticed her actions and followed her out of the classroom.

    After finding the bathroom, Qiao Qing slowly received the memory of the original owner.

    The original owner was in a private aristocratic school, and she was able to enter this school thanks to her excellent grades.

    During the high school entrance examination, the original owner became the number one student in city A's high school entrance examination with a score close to full marks. Her score was the highest score in city A's history, which was considered a sensation.

    Many schools have found the original owner. The original owner has considerations and ambitions in her heart. She knows that No. 1 Middle School is the best choice.

    The students in No. 1 Middle School are all top-notch students, and there are many students who go to Tsinghua University and Peking University every year. The teachers may not be the best, but the learning atmosphere is definitely the best among many schools.

    But she still resolutely chose the private aristocratic school - Huaying Middle School. The students in this school are all from rich families, and they must be rich, but there are quite a lot of really rich and talented people who are good.

    This school is opposite the original main junior high school, where luxury cars gather, and there are many handsome men and beautiful women who come and go.

    The clothes on them are fashionable, exquisite, and trendy. To the original owner, they seem to be people from another world.

    Every morning when she took the buns into school, she would look at those people from a distance, her eyes full of envy and longing.

    The original owner is a very purposeful person. She checked the information and found that if she wanted to get into this school, it was not enough to be at the top of the grades.

    After setting the goal, she wakes up early and sleeps late, and studies day and night. Whenever she loses motivation, she looks across from the roof of the school. At this time, the ambition in her heart gradually burns, which makes her full of motivation instantly.

    After persisting like this for two years, the original owner finally got the grade she wanted and entered Huaying Middle School as she wished. She was very happy.

    She simply thought that after entering this school, she could have that enviable life.

    In the beginning, the original owner’s goal was only to enter Huaying. After entering Huaying, the original owner’s three views were greatly shocked. At the same time, he also deeply understood his own thoughts. What he envied was not the school at all, but the background behind these people .

    Surrounding them are almost all the lives of rich children, in contrast, no one can not feel inferior.

    It's just that the original owner pretended to be very good. During the first year of high school, she was always looking for a target.

    Based on her grades, she can indeed be admitted to a good university and get a high annual salary in the future. However, there are excellent people around her, and she may even jump up the ladder. How could she give up such an opportunity.

    Her ambition does not allow her to give up.

    Since fate made her choose Huaying, she will definitely get what she wants.

    During this year, the original owner had very little interaction with these wealthy children.

    She looks exquisite and pure, petite and exquisite, she speaks softly but does not lack personality, the type most boys like, many people have actually noticed her, but the original owner seems friendly, but in fact she is very alienated, look She doesn't look like a casual girl.

    Therefore, many people hide their thoughts in their hearts, after all, they just want to study hard when they see it.

    In fact, the original owner spent this year just to establish his own image.

    Moreover, it was not because of her good image that she was able to get along so harmoniously with the people in the class this year.

    A person who has no identity background and is crushed except for studying, what qualifications do these people have to stay in the classroom and study peacefully.

    After Qiao Qing sorted out the memory of the original owner, she turned on the faucet, and there was a sound of "squeaking" water for a while.

    Looking up at the appearance of the original owner in the mirror, a pair of beautiful eyes are shining, the bottom of the eyes is clear, the appearance is pure and beautiful, and the straight black hair is loose, it looks easy to make people feel good, it can only be said that it has a First love face, both boys and girls like it.

    I opened the task board and took a look. There was only one name in it that was glaringly red, and there were not a few other red dots.

    It seems that this school is really Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon.

    After washing his hands gently, he brushed back the broken hair around his ears.

    Qiao Qing came out of the bathroom.

    She is the study committee member of the class, and she is in charge of discipline during evening self-study.

    Most of the teachers here are helpless to the students, and no one cares about discipline.

    When he was thinking about it, he suddenly turned his eyes, and it was too late to scream.

    She was pressed against the wall, and her two hands were imprisoned above the wall by someone who had always been broad. This posture was extremely shameful.

    Before "you"

    could say a word, your mouth was blocked by a hand.

    Qiao Qing's moist eyes were full of fear.

    A deep voice rang in my ears.

    "Don't talk, I'm not responsible for being seen."

    The two were very close, and they could faintly feel each other's warm breath.

    The man took a look at Qiao Qing's appearance under the dim light.

    Qiao Qing's eyes were innocent and terrified, like a little white rabbit who was easy to bully.

    After Qiao Qing nodded, the strength in the man's hand loosened slightly, but he still didn't let go completely.

    The warm touch on Qiao Qing's ruddy lips felt numb and itchy when rubbed in the palm of her hand.

    The man's eyes darkened slightly.

    He lowered his head and approached Qiao Qing. Qiao Qing suddenly turned her head and closed her eyes.

    The man didn't care, he whispered into Qiao Qing's ear, "I'll let you go, don't talk."

    Qiao Qing opened her eyes and nodded hastily, "Yeah."

    The bottom of her clear eyes still lingered of fear.

    There is a small space near the stairway here, and you can't see this side during the day, let alone at night, it is extremely easy to ignore.

    It's just that this place is very close to the rooftop, and there is a faint light on it, so you can see the situation here clearly.

    It is a favorite place for young couples.

    Even if Qiao Qing spoke up, if someone noticed it, they wouldn't care about it. After all, it might be a love affair between young couples.

    Moreover, Qiao Qing didn't have any status in this school. When this matter was found out, Qiao Qing was the only one who suffered.

    In terms of emotion and reason, she would not be so irrational.

    The man really let go of his hand, of course, it was because he didn't care.

    "Why are you avoiding me?"

    Seeing that Qiao Qing had really calmed down, the man asked his doubts.

    hiding?

    Qiao Qing immediately understood who this person was.

    Slowing down his dry throat, he asked softly, "Yan He?"

    The fear in his eyes dissipated a lot.

    The man chuckled, half mocking and relieved, "Yo, it looks like he's really avoiding me."

    Qiao Qing couldn't speak, Yan He, the original owner's first target.

    It was also because of him. In this school, no one dared to bully Qiao Qing. With Yan He's label on her, no one would dare to make trouble for her.

    It's just that Yan He has a fiancée, if it wasn't because his fiancee found her, she wouldn't give up on the rich second generation she tried so hard to hook up with.

    This person's background can be considered excellent in Huaying, but Meng Ruihe is the most outstanding among them, like the son of heaven, the original owner has only heard of it.

    The brightest and brightest on the task board is this person.

    Qiao Qing moved her hands, and said angrily, "If you have something to say, can you let me go first?"

    A pair of watery eyes stared at Yan He slightly, her soft and delicate voice didn't feel threatening at all, on the contrary, it made people listen It's a bit like being coquettish.

    "Let go?"

    Yan He stretched out his hand to touch Qiao Qing's smooth and fair face, sensing Qiao Qing's disgust and wanting to hide, he squeezed Qiao Qing's chin suddenly, lifted it up, and kissed it fiercely. down.

    All of a sudden, it seemed like a violent storm swept through Qiao Qing's entire senses, carrying a sense of punishment.

    "Hmm..."

    Qiao Qing couldn't help struggling.

    Yan He was very involved in the kiss, but he couldn't control the strength in his hand.

    Qiao Qing stepped on Yan He, and after struggling to get away, she immediately pushed away the tall figure in front of her.

    Raising her slender and fair hand, she wiped her lips vigorously, and the red and swollen lips instantly became more rosy.

    Her watery eyes were full of water, her face was full of disgust and grievance, and she opened her lips to say something.

    "You"

    bit your lip immediately, unable to utter any curse words, because of your good education, you have never scolded anyone before, and you didn't know what to say for a while, the

    disgust on Qiao Qing's face stung Yan He's eyes, His face darkened a little.

    stride forward.

    "Don't come here."

    Qiao Qing raised her hand to stop Yan He's move, and spoke first.

    He quickly restrained all his expressions, his eyes were calm, his face was calm, and he continued: "We have nothing to do with each other, don't do this again in the future." It was a soft

    voice, but the words he said were so cold.

    She wouldn't say anything about Yan congratulating her fiancée - Li Qianyu, so there's no need to waste it.

    Lift your feet and want to go.

    Yan He stretched out a hand, the veins in his broad hand were exposed, and he grabbed Qiao Qing's slender arm with extra force, as if he wanted to crush Qiao Qing's bones, but he restrained his strength.

    A deep voice came.

    "Have you thought it through?"

    He was always capricious, and it was the first time he was so cautious about what he wanted to do.

    Qiao Qing understood what Yan He meant.

    Such a peaceful life now is just protected by Yan He.

    If the original owner hadn't managed to get in touch with Yan He, he would have been discriminated against and bullied by these people like other poor students.

    While daydreaming, she broke Yan He's hand away.

    "It's nothing to think about."

    Yan He let go, he had his own dignity, and snorted coldly, "Heh~"

    He put his hands in his pockets, casually came to Qiao Qing, lowered his head close to Qiao Qing's ear, his voice seemed to be Whispering.

    "I hope you won't regret this decision."

    There was another sense of meaning.

    Qiao Qing listened calmly, her watery eyes turned to one side, and there was no trace of panic on her pure and sweet face.

    Yan He withdrew his gaze in disappointment.

    He smiled indifferently.

    He turned and left.

    Looking at the figure in front of her, Qiao Qing breathed a sigh of relief. She leaned her back against the white wall weakly and kicked heavily.

    Thinking about what happened just now, I couldn't breathe in my uncomfortable heart, then squatted down and hugged my head, sobbing for a while, showing the fragility that I didn't have just now.

    This is the case in this school, the law of the jungle is more cruel than society.

    After tidying herself up, Qiao Qing adjusted her emotions, adjusted her expression, and went back to the classroom as if nothing happened.

    After she left, a shadow on the roof also left.

    It looks like a mess now.

    Her eyes were a little red and swollen, and her lips were also a little red and swollen. She lowered her head and returned to her seat, and she didn't dare to sit on the podium anymore, for fear of being seen by others.

    Fortunately, her loose hair covered some of her face.

    Not many people paid attention to Qiao Qing.

    At most, pay attention to Yan He who just left but never came back.

    The doubt in Qiao Qing's heart was who was on the rooftop.

    Because I have been very sensitive to eyes since I was a child, I immediately noticed this audience.

    During this period of time, there is still Leisure and Yizhi on the rooftop, anyway, it will not be someone with her background.

    They are very concerned about learning, how could they waste their evening self-study study time to go to the rooftop to see the scenery.

    It's just that I vaguely heard that Meng Ruihe often haunts the rooftop, and many girls will often meet there during the day, intentionally or unintentionally, and they have met a few times before never meeting again.
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

Google Translate
Original text
Contribute a better translation

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

230K 6.3K 33
Olivia Hart doesn't know what hits her when with short notice her mother decides to remarry. Overwhelmed by the fast-pace of events it slowly hits he...
692K 58.1K 32
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...
2.1K 50 8
The fourth anniversary of love is the same as in previous years. Ye Chen and his girlfriend "Han Youchu" first had a candlelight dinner, then watched...
9.7K 462 12
Raea is an intelligent black girl with a confusion of love, lust, and infatuation. High School hasn't been "fun" for her, but things change this year...