MY PSYCHO NEIGHBOUR

By Mini30mrs16

A psycho student of your university who is obsessed with you and you leave him when you think that he is not... More

~NOTE~
INTRO :
ENTRY IN UNIVERSITY
FIRST MEET WITH PSYCHO
CONFESSION ?
WHEN YOU BROKE HIS HEART INTO PIECES
MADNESS
DANCE COMPETITION SOLO/COUPLE ?
Y/N'S BIRTHDAY PRESENT
UNFORGETTABLE BIRTHDAY
THE TRUTH
INVESTIGATION
FINDING TAEHYUNG
LAST MEET
WHEN PSYCHO BECAME NEEDY
TAEHYUNG'S OLD LOVE
COMEBACK OF Y/N
THE FINAL DECISION
JOB OFFER FOR Y/N
RISHU'S CRUSH
MR.KIM??
PARTY FOR GETTING JOB
PARTY WITH FRIENDS
LITTLE SECRETS
MY CEO??
FINAL LOOK
MISSING
FRUSTRATION
THE TRUTH 2
HAVING FUN?
FALLING 🍁 AGAIN
BONUS PART

Y/N'S NEW FRIEND

246 12 0
By Mini30mrs16

Yoongi pov: I was running because i was irritating y/n then i i ran away from the class and then y/n also chased me even that we both came out from our university, i was running then i felt that i came to far away then i look back and i didn't found her so i decide to found her and i go back and found y/n was sitting under the tree which was blossom tree and where y/n was sitting it was look like that a fairy sit there while grabbed her stomach i went to her. I decide to went her 

y/n pov: i was chasing Yoongi then suddenly i felt a little pain in my stomach and also felt weird like i will vomit i didn't feel good  but i didn't care and again started chasing him but suddenly the pain will increased and i sat down under the tree while grabbed my stomach and it's have been 10 minutes and i still grabbed my stomach then i heard Yonngi's calm voice which made me looked up.

Yoongi: *calm tone* y/n 

y/n: *look at him up* 

Yoongi: Are you okay?

y/n: umm yeah 

Yoongi: lie, tell me what's happened? 

y/n: Yoongi, i have stomach ache and also feeling weird i don't know how this all happened suddenly, yonngi can you do me a favor?

Yoongi: yes y/n sure, tell me what is it? 

y/n: can you call my oppa?

Yoongi: oppa, do u have oppa ?

y/n: yes can u call him?

Yoongi: ok

AUTHOR POV: Yoongi call her Jungkook oppa then after he took her to hospital because she couldn't handle the pain and she became unconscious Yoongi tried to awake her but she was not even open her eyes so he decide to took her to hospital. Yoongi waited for doctor to came out then suddenly saw a man in officer outfit he don't know how but he thought that he can be something to y/n so approached to him. Yoongi asked that officer and talk to him. 

Yoongi: *patted his shoulder* hey! sir i want to ask you something?

Jungkook off.: *look back* yes.

Yoongi: umm sir i want to know that do you know who is y/n i asked you because you are looking something to her. 

Jungkook: *eye winded* y/n.is her name lee y/n ?

Yoongi: yes sir 

Jungkook off.: *shocked* what? where is she right now tell me fast *scream at yoongi* 

Yoongi: *worried* sir calm down she just got unconscious and she was feeling weird then i asked her what's happened she told me that she is not feeling good.

Jungkook off.: *grabbed his collar* where is she tell me fast?  

Yoongi: *shrugged his hand in anger* she is in the room. 

Author pov: when Jungkook off. went away from there to find out y/n that where is she that time Yoongi was looking in anger to Jungkook and he just look at him then he go back to his university.

Jungkook pov: I was in the hospital for some work related to my case and i was talking to doctor and getting information of a patient then a hand patted my shoulder i turned back i saw a college boy who is asking me if i am something to y/n then he told that y/n is hospitalized i ran  to the room and i saw y/n on the bed she was sleeping and looking so cute. I went to her and sit beside her on the chair while holding her hands. 

THE ROOM:  

Jungkook off.; y/n, what's happened suddenly huh! you got unconscious suddenly don't you care for yourself hmm, maybe i am wrong somewhere. Now open your eyes see your oppa has came and you know what your friend told me about your condition why you didn't call hmm,and what's his umm yeah Yoongi what you still not gonna open your eyes, okay it's only my mistake that i couldn't buy you a phone. See now i am accepting my mistakes now open your eyes. 

Jungkook pov: i was talking to y/n but i don't why is she not opening her eyes i was just talking to her then a doctor come then he asked me that who ma i for her? i told him myself as his brother then he told me a thing with upset expression. 

Doctor: ohh so you are her brother Mr.jeon? 

Jungkook off.:  *worried* yes i am her brother and doctor can you plss tell me what's happened to her why she suddenly got unconscious ? and that stomach ache? 

Doctor: umm Mr.Jeon, her condition is so bad because i didn't except it from this age's girl

Jungkook off.: *confused* what do you mean bad condition? 

Doctor: before she is being bring here she vomited and i think she is..

Jungkook off.: *eye winded* she is? she is what doctor?

Doctor: *sad tone* that she is pregnant 

Jungkook off.: *eye winded* pr-pregnant ?

Doctor: *nodded*  you two choices 1. accept that baby or 2. drop that baby. 

Jungkook off.: *sit on the chair while lost somewhere* I need some time i will tell you after heard y/n's decision. 

Doctor: *patted his shoulder* okay take your time then tell me. okay see you later. 

Jungkook pov: I got shocked as i heard that y/n is pregnant i got lost somewhere and Doctor gave me two option to choose one of both and i was thinking that i should just say that i need abortion but i want to hear y/n's decision, then i just waited for when will y/n awake. After half an hour i opened my eyes and found y/n was also awake, i went beside her and hug her. 

Jungkook off.: *worried* y/n are u fine i mean are you feeling ok? 

y/n: i am fine. btw what happened to i only remember that i got stomach ache then Yoongi came to me and asked me if i am ok or not then i don't remember anything and oppa why am i feeling so heavy and weird. 

Jungkook off.: *sigh* y/n noona i will tell later when we reach home first let me ask to doctor then i will tell you but first let's go home. After you will go university tomorrow.

y/n: but oppa how will i able to go in this condition.

Jungkook off.: *teary eye and head down while grabbed y/n's hand*  i am sorry y/n i was not able to protect you and i failed to protect you but i promise that i will not gonna leave that Psycho TAEHYUNG. 

Y/n: ah! oppa please don't cry otherwise i will also cry.

Jungkook off.: *sobbed* hmm okay i stop because i don't want to see your tears in your eyes. I'll be back okay just wait here. 

Jungkook pov: I was about to go to call doctor but y/n grabbed my wrist and the thing she said to me that made me more worried about her and then i decide to stay with her and i decide to take y/n with me and if doctor gave holiday then we will go from here together. 

y/n: oppa! please don't go i still remember that day how you leave me in the car and that psycho took opportunity to kidnapped me i know that he is somewhere near me and if he got chance to kidnap me then he will definitely kidnap me so please don't leave me like this. 

Jungkook off.: *grabbed her cheeks* don't worry i am with you hmm, i will take you with me to doctor okay but don't be scared nothing will harm you believe me.

y/n: *nodded*

AUTHOR POV: Then y/n and Jungkook went to doctor and asked him to leave from hospital, then doctor gave y/n holiday and said Jungkook secretly.

Doctor: sir, plss try to confess her to abort the baby because it will be not good for her and also she will be not able to handle the pain. 

Jungkook off.: *sad tone* okay i'll try.

Doctor: *patted on his shoulder and nodded* 

AUTHOR POV: Then Jungkook and y/n went to jungkook's car and also y/n's favorite car. Y/n got happy after saw her favorite she was jumping but Jungkook stopped her to jump then y/n got confused and asked to him. 

y/n: oppa why did you stop me from jump ? 

Jungkook off.: *lied and also broken for telling lie* because you just recover from your condition you should take rest instead of jumping, arasso ?

y/n: *head down and pout* hmm.

Jungkook off: *put my hand on her head* oh com'on y/n don't be sad i am just saying because it's not good for you. 

y/n: *still sad* i know oppa, btw i am hungry i need food. 

Jungkook off.: ohh okay let's go home, hmm. *smile* 

Jungkook pov: We went to home and i made food for y/n and i was so confused that how will i  communicate with y/n about her pregnancy and while thinking i was also thinking that how weird is it that in the age of studying she is pregnant and how will be she able to go university in this condition i am trapped now. * started crying* 

AT YOONGI'S SIDE 

Yoongi : I was getting so angry because of his brother and just not because he grabbed my collar just because he didn't let me met y/n and i am the one who took her hospital and his fucking brother was trying to beating me instead of thanking me, bastard man. How can he do i can't believe that he was y/n's brother the way he behaves with me, but i am not gonna leave y/n this time and i'll be her a very good friend but i want to take revenge from that fucker but how? *threw something on the mirror* did he know about me that who am i and the girl who's his sister is more than friend for me i can't take her as my only friend. it's been week that i accept her as my only friend but not now and Jungkook you..... *smirk and laugh* 

AUTHOR POV: What do you think guys that Jungkook should tell about y/n's real condition that she is not well because the fact is she is pregnant. And will Jungkook able to confess y/n? or y/n will agree to abortion? will y/n able to go university or Jungkook let her join the university? What's about Yoongi what's his real side which he is hiding? SO MANY QUESTION RIGHT LET'S SEE IN NEXT PART. 

THANK YOU 

YOUR AUTHOR 

wait for the next part 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.1K 1.3K 31
Taekook. The adventure and journey of the two maknaes of the most popular and successful group BTS love story/life which go from strangers to bandmat...
580K 19.7K 61
A man of age 26 a mafia leader of world fallen in love with unexpected common girl and got obsessed with her.He proposed her but she don't like him...
119K 3.2K 29
Y/n, known as a psycho, who's suffering from Dissociative Identity Disorder which's created her psycho self. How will she meet new friends and fall...
Toxic ✔ By .

Fanfiction

19.4K 755 11
His mind is twisted and his love for you is toxic.