Fast Travel President Strateg...

Από coffeenrie

Fast Travel President Strategy Game Author: Dieyi y Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2022... Περισσότερα

Work related
The rich second generation in the game (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16 end
Boyfriend brother is president (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16 end
Extra: Sweet daily life in three years (1)
Extra: (2)
Extra: Xu Yanyi's ending
Extra: Wang Yi's ending
Everyone loves me (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24 end
Extra: Jiang Chengbai (1)
Extra: (2)
Extra: (3)
Extra: Zheng Jiayu (1)
Extra: (2)
False downcast really rich president (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
15
16
17
18
19 end
Extra: (1)
Extra: (2)
Cinderella in the Noble School is Green Tea (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19 end
Fanwai
Extra: After Marriage
Return: An intern with a snack machine (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22 end
Extra
Extra World: Voice-activated top streamer VS black powder small transparent (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13 end
Extra
Childhood Sweetheart (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12 end

14

222 1 0
Από coffeenrie

return
Fast Travel President Strategy Game
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 79

    Before he could react, the door opened and a familiar person came in.

    Li Quanli was stunned for a moment.

    His expression was very stiff, he licked his dry lips nervously, and faltered, "Brother, why are you here?"

    Li Quanliang glanced lightly at his ineffective younger brother, and did not reply to his words , looking at the mess on the ground.

    He frowned, and didn't say anything to blame, but just asked lightly.

    "Did you forget the family's instructions?"

    With just such a sentence, Li Quanli trembled in fright, and the family let him out because he promised repeatedly that he would not cause trouble.

    He couldn't help stepping forward and explaining with a wrinkled face, "Brother, this Ji Qingyi provoked again and again, otherwise I wouldn't do it like this."

    Li Quanliang didn't care what he said, his eyes squinted Glancing at him, he asked in a questioning tone, "Think about how you promised your parents."

    Li Lili immediately lowered his proud head like a defeated rooster.

    He clenched his fists tightly and said unwillingly: "But Ji's family has collapsed, and even a little Ji Qing has bullied me to this extent. Do I have to endure it? Brother, do you know that last time he Almost broke my hand."

    "Shut up."

    Li Quanquan didn't care about Li Quanquan's face at all.

    Qian Ming came in behind Li Quanquan.

    He walked slowly to Ji Qingyi's side, and a pair of deep eyes glanced at Qiao Qing, who was holding Ji Qingyi's hand tightly, and there was a trace of interest in his eyes.

    "What? Playing today is so exciting?"

    The teasing couldn't be concealed in his tone.

    Ji Qing also raised his eyebrows, smiled without saying a word.

    Although Qian Ming and Ji Qingyi are in a cooperative relationship, their private relationship is still very good, otherwise Ji Qingyi would not trust him so much.

    On the contrary, Qiao Qing found it strange, and looked at Qian Ming with watery eyes.

    She approached Ji Qingyi, and asked softly, "Is this your friend?"

    Ji Qingyi nodded, "That's right."

    She is both a friend and a partner.     Qiao Qing looked between Li Quanquan and Li Quanquan curiously, and then continued to ask: "Is your friend very powerful? Why did you even

    invite Li Quanquan's brother?"

The successor of the Li Group naturally cannot have the time to mess around like Li Quanquan.

    It was indeed not easy to invite him over.

    Ji Qing also thought for a while, and said in a clear voice: "It's quite powerful."

    At least the Han family of the four major families have to give a little face, and of course the Li family would not dare to offend.

    Seeing how Qiao Qing and Ji Qingyi were whispering, Qian Ming couldn't help laughing.

    He used to wonder why he spent so much money to help Qianyu Company. It turned out that he fell in love with Qianyu's boss.

    That's no wonder being a small employee is such a joy. I stayed in other companies for so long before, even my own company didn't care about it. It turned out that it was premeditated.

    Would it be possible to talk about him earlier so as to make trouble out of it?

    Ji Qingyi has been single for so long this time, as a friend, he has long been in a hurry.

    Before, it was because the revenge had not been avenged, so there was no time to talk about love, but now that the vengeance has been avenged, Ji Qingyi was not interested in any girl, and almost thought that this guy would never marry for life.

    With a light cough, Qian Ming's eyes fell on Qiao Qing, and his eyes were full of teasing, "Why don't you introduce me to my sister-in-law?"

    Ji Qingyi's expression was a little unnatural, and he quickly denied: "What are you talking about, this is the boss of my company."

    Qiao Qing was also a little shy when she heard the words, she smiled politely at Qian Ming, It's a greeting.

    With a generous appearance, Qian Ming's first impression of Qiao Qing was good.

    Hearing Ji Qingyi's words, he couldn't help being a little puzzled, so he asked one more question, "Is it just the boss?"

    While speaking, his eyes flicked across the tightly holding hands of the two.

    His gaze seemed to have a scorching temperature.

    Ji Qingyi and Qiao Qing loosened their hands in a panic.

    Seeing how nervous the two were, the corners of Qian Ming's mouth rose slightly, and a gleam of light flashed across his deep eyes.

    It seems that the man and the woman are interested.

    Ji Qingyi's dark eyes met Qian Ming's teasing gaze, and he pretended to explain calmly: "It was a special situation just now."

    Then his eyes fell on Li Quanquan, "You moved very quickly. I thought it would take a while."

    Qian Ming smiled, "To be honest, it's not that I'm fast, but that I happened to be discussing something with the Li Group, otherwise I would just drive a car for such an urgent message from you. There is no time."

    He stepped forward and patted Ji Qingyi's shoulder, "Let's go, let me introduce you formally."

    Ji Qingyi hesitated for a second.

    Qiao Qing looked back and forth between the two of them, moved her pink lips, and hesitated to speak.

    In the end, he still didn't speak.

    Looking at Ji Qingyi's appearance, Qian Ming immediately understood what he meant, and couldn't help being surprised: "No, you're still planning to keep it a secret."

    He really couldn't understand why Ji Qingyi didn't reveal it now that Ji's family had collapsed. What about your own identity?

    Ji Qing also said nothing.

    Qian Ming frowned, his eyes fell on Qiao Qing's body, and he became clear.

    He approached Ji Qingyi, smiled and joked: "You don't mean it for your sister-in-law, does he seem to know your identity?"

    Ji Qingyi pushed Qian Ming's head away, and his eyes fell on Li Quanliang On him, the other party was looking at him, the eyes of the two briefly collided, and then Li Quanquan turned away naturally.

    "Let's go, let me introduce you."

    He thought for a while, and felt that his identity would be revealed sooner or later.

    If this is not made public now, what will happen when Qiao Qing thinks about it and thinks he is deliberately hiding it from her?

    Qian Ming laughed, "Are you thinking about it?"

    Ji Qing didn't reply, he stretched out his hand to hold Qiao Qing's slender and soft hand, looked at Qiao Qing with his dark eyes, and said slowly: "Let's go over and get to know each other "

    The movement of holding hands was so natural that even Qiao Qing was very surprised.

    She froze for a moment, then smiled sweetly at Ji Qingyi, and responded softly: "Okay." With the

    warm touch, she felt the roughness of Ji Qingyi's palm, which had grown a lot of calluses.

    She touched her fingertips, feeling a little distressed.

    Thinking of Ji Qingyi's experience before, and thinking about his skills, it seems that Ji Qingyi's life is really not easy, and there must be a lot of hard work behind it to reach this point.

    Qian Ming's teasing eyes turned around the two of them, "Oh~"

    He put one hand on Ji Qingyi's shoulder, "Now it's the special situation you mentioned, right?"

    Ji Qingyi's ears twitched Bloody, he pretended to be calm, glanced at Qian Ming lightly, and said lightly, "You don't speak, no one treats you as dumb." "

    Hahahahaha~~~"

    Qian Ming was immediately caught by Ji Qingyi's back and forth If it is, it will be amused.

    Although Ji Qingyi concealed it well, he still noticed Ji Qingyi's anger from the details.

    Although Li Quanquan has taught Li Quanquan a lesson, he is his own younger brother after all, that is, there is a lot of thunder and little rain.

    He stood aside and did not take the initiative to speak.

    Because he himself didn't know how Ji Qing was involved with the president of Yuanheng Group when Ji's family collapsed. Judging from the way the two chatted, it seemed that the relationship should be unusual.

    After Li Quanquan was told by Li Quanquan, although he was very unconvinced in his heart, he didn't dare to refute his brother's face.

    What he is afraid of is not his brother, his brother is still very good at speaking, has been kind to him since he was a child, and is also very conniving, what he is afraid of is his parents.

    If his parents found out about this, he didn't know how long he would have to stay at home.

    Li's father and Li's mother are not like Li Quanquan. They have always believed in strict management, so that children will have a future.

    Li Quanquan is a successful example.

    It's just that Li Quanli's set doesn't work at all.

    The three of them arrived in front of Li Quanquan together.

    Qian Ming introduced Li Quanquan with a smile: "Mr. Li, this is the president of our Yuanheng, Ji Qingyi, Mr. Ji." As soon as these words came out, everyone around was shocked

    .

    Qiao Qing had guessed in her mind before, and this result was expected.

    It's just that the small face as white as a jade plate also showed a surprised expression, just like everyone else.

    She held Ji Qingyi's hand tightly.

    Ji Qing also noticed it, and his dark eyes fell on Qiao Qing's face, but her eyes were downcast, unable to see her emotions clearly, so

    he also held her hand tightly to express his comfort.

    Li Quanquan opened his mouth wide in fright, almost falling to the ground.

    A hint of surprise flashed across Li Quanliang's eyes, but he quickly realized that he was someone who had experienced a lot of wind and waves, so he was surprised by this matter, and he adjusted his expression after a while.

    He stretched out his knuckle-boned hand in front of Ji Qingyi, his eyes became a line of laughter and joked: "Li Quanquan."

    After a pause, he praised: "Mr. Ji is unexpected. It was just Ji Qingyi before." Little, really young and promising."

    In fact, what Li Quanquan was puzzled about was how Ji Qing created such a large family business without telling the Ji family.

    And was the bankruptcy of Ji's family really just an accident? Also, Ji's company was acquired by Yuanheng before, is it really just a coincidence?

    These questions lingered in his mind, and Ji Qingyi's image suddenly became unoffendable in his heart.

    Ji Qing also smiled, stretched out his hand and shook Li Quanquan, and said politely: "Ji Qingyi."

    He didn't reply to Li Quanquan's words, but just briefly introduced himself.

    Naturally, Ji Qingyi and Qian Ming have no way of knowing how uneasy those people around who offended Ji Qingyi feel.

    Li Shiquan pursed his lips tightly and did not speak.

    He was actually very nervous. If Li's father and Li's mother found out that he had offended the president of Yuanheng Group, it would be over.

    In fact, what I am more afraid of is that Ji Qing will also take revenge on the Li family.

    He clenched his palms.

    "The incident just now surprised Ji Shao and Ms. Qiao. It's because I didn't educate my younger brother well."

    Li Quanliang didn't have this worry in his heart. If Ji Qingyi really wanted revenge, he wouldn't have known him so kindly.

    What's more, there is no need to hurt the harmony of the two companies because of this trivial matter.

    He winked at Li Quanli who was on the side.

    Li Quanli now has no reconciliation before.

    His eyes stayed on Ji Qingyi's body for a while, Ji Qingyi's eyes were clear, without any anger, so he secretly heaved a sigh of relief.

    He took a step forward and said following Li Quanliang's words: "It was my fault just now, I'm sorry for shocking Young Master Ji and Miss Qiao."
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

Google Translate
Original text
Contribute a better translation

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

29.7K 380 199
[Part 2] Alternative BOSS级打脸专业户[快穿] Author: Lan Gui - Xu Zifan climbed to the top circle from the slums, and eventually became a boss level figure, w...
28.6K 738 86
Note: I do not own this Novel. Please don't Vote, For Offline Purposes only. Happy Reading~♥ *** Novel Summary It isn't terrible to transmigrate into...
2.2K 56 6
After four years of love, Ye Fan proposed to his girlfriend Lin Ruoxue on her birthday after graduating from college. Lin Ruoxue: "Xiao Fan, you can'...
44.1K 672 128
https://m.shubaow.net/104/104061/ Author: Zhimengji Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2020-02-16 Latest: Chapter 129 Finale rebirth finish...