Fast Travel President Strateg...

By coffeenrie

Fast Travel President Strategy Game Author: Dieyi y Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2022... More

Work related
The rich second generation in the game (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16 end
Boyfriend brother is president (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16 end
Extra: Sweet daily life in three years (1)
Extra: (2)
Extra: Xu Yanyi's ending
Extra: Wang Yi's ending
Everyone loves me (1)
2
3
4
5
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24 end
Extra: Jiang Chengbai (1)
Extra: (2)
Extra: (3)
Extra: Zheng Jiayu (1)
Extra: (2)
False downcast really rich president (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19 end
Extra: (1)
Extra: (2)
Cinderella in the Noble School is Green Tea (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19 end
Fanwai
Extra: After Marriage
Return: An intern with a snack machine (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22 end
Extra
Extra World: Voice-activated top streamer VS black powder small transparent (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13 end
Extra
Childhood Sweetheart (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12 end

6

546 1 0
By coffeenrie

return
Fast Travel President Strategy Game
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 42

    Lin Lang pushed his eyes on the bridge of his nose, raised his eyebrows slightly, and joined in the fun and said, "Jiayu is so popular, I want Jiayu to serve me too." Several

    girls present were amused.

    The tense atmosphere was broken by this little tease.

    Jiang Chengbai glanced at Lin Lang with his slender Danfeng eyes, but didn't answer. He put the soup that Zheng Jiayu served him in front of Qiao Qing.

    Then he said with a gentle smile, "Then you drink mine."

    The eyes of Lin Lang and Zheng Jiayu fell on Jiang Chengbai, but he didn't feel embarrassed at all, and the eyes of several people finally turned to Qiao Qing's face.

    Under the three scorching gazes, Qiao Qing pursed her lips, remained silent for two seconds, and said with a slightly embarrassed smile, "Thank you.

    " ! ! 】

    【Absolutely hahahahahaha, is Mr. Jiang going to laugh at me to death? I really regarded Xiao Zheng as a waiter, so you're not welcome at all. ]

    [I'm just asking you if you are handsome hahahaha! ! ! Anyway, I’m in love hahahaha~~~]

    Sang Pei’s starry eyes, “As expected of Mr. Jiang, no one would have thought of such a move.”

    Lin Yinger laughed and said, “Qiao Qiao must be really distressed. .”

    The meal was frightening, and the tit-for-tat feeling between the boys became more and more intense.

    After eating, it's just washing the dishes.

    Because Lin Lang came late, he helped wash the dishes, and Li Qiqi stayed to wash the dishes with him.

    10:20

    Everyone went back to their rooms to rest.

    The program team gave today's task.

    [Program group]: It is possible to send a heart-warming text message to one opposite sex every night, and attach a photo that matches the mood of the day (but it is not allowed to indicate who the sender is).

    In the video, one message after another was sent, and the three boys and three girls all looked nervous.

    Detectives, please speculate on the heartbeat connection based on the heartbeat signal!

    Hai Lang smiled and said, "Okay, now it's time for us to connect again."

    Su Yunxin sighed: "It's so hard to choose."

    Guo Qiheng smiled: "It's hard to choose but you have to choose, in fact, boys' thoughts are still easy to guess "

    Hai Lang handed the drawing board to the guests, "In this way, let's change it from before. The boys guess the girls, and the girls guess the boys. If they guess correctly, they will get our heartbeat stone." He stood in front of the blackboard with a chalk on it

    . There are photos of the six members of The Love House.

    [Jiang Chengbai] [Yu Mo]

    [Lin Lang] [Li Qiqi] [

    Zheng Jiayu] [Qiao Qing]

    Looking at the guests sitting here, Hai Lang smiled and said: "Let's start with the male guests. Who?"

    Li Qiyuan raised his eyebrows, "Isn't this boy just giving away sub-questions? It's all Qiao Qing, so don't worry about it."

    Lin Yinger said: "Hey, last time you boys, it's fair to change this time."

    Su Yunxin With a smile, he carefully analyzed: "I think Lin Lang is a little unclear. The actions of Jia Yu and Cheng Bai are so obvious this time, and he didn't have much participation." Lin Yinger disagreed: "I think it's still

    Qiao Qing is more likely, just because he has been boasting to each other from the beginning, and the position is chosen by Qiao Qiao's side, it is Qiao Qiao."

    Sang Pei nodded: "The person who impressed Lin Lang the most yesterday was Qiao Qiao."

    Hai Lang smiled and reminded: "But Lin Lang and Li Qiqi washed the dishes together. The two of them are alone in the kitchen. Maybe Lin Lang gave up on Qiao Qing and sent it to Li Qiqi." Su Yunxin agreed: "I

    am I think it's Li Qiqi."

    Lin Yinger and Sang Pei thought about it, but they still felt that they were listening to Su Yunxin.

    [Lin Lang] to [Li Qiqi]

    Among the girls, only Li Qiqi is very sure, after all, she washed the dishes with Lin Lang in the end.

    Qiao Qing and Yu Mo were not easy to guess.

    Li Qiyuan sighed: "My Sister Mo, who would you choose?"

    Su Yunxin calmly analyzed: "I think Sister Mo should choose Cheng Bai. The person who impressed me the most yesterday was Cheng Bai, and he didn't have much love with other boys. Get in touch."

    The boy decided to listen to Su Yunxin.

    [Yu Mo] to [Jiang Chengbai]

    But what Qiao Qing said is really difficult.

    It seems that I have had a lot of contact with all three boys, and they are all very happy. I can't tell which one is more special to them.

    Li Qiyuan chose to give up: "I don't care, and I don't analyze it. I stand by Qiao Qing and Jia Yu."

    Hai Lang analyzed: "I think it should be Cheng Bai, but isn't that action of pouring water very heartwarming? And what happened to Qiao Qiao yesterday The connection is also Cheng Bai, and the interaction with Cheng Bai today is not bad."

    Several female guests present nodded.

    Sang Pei insisted on standing at Chengbai: "I think it will definitely be Chengbai, double arrows and double arrows hehe!"

    Lin Yinger still felt a little disapproving: "But Jiayu went to pick up Qiaoqiao today, and Jiayu is very fond of Qiaoqiao. It's also very considerate, it's really hard to choose." Guo Qiheng said: "Let's choose Chengbai, I think the consideration will be more     divided

    when we like it."

Bo."

    The final analysis is:

    boys:

    [Jiang Chengbai] [Zheng Jiayu] to [Qiao Qing]

    [Lin Lang] to [Li Qiqi]

    girls:

    [Yu Mo] [Qiao Qing] to [Jiang Chengbai]

    [Li Qiqi] to [Lin Lang]

    Hai Lang continued: "Now let's see if the final result is what we inferred?"

    The camera turned to the six members body.

    On the boy's side, Jiang Chengbai received two text messages, which attracted Lin Lang and Zheng Jiayu's complicated gazes.

    [Qiao Qing]: Thank you for your hard work, remember to rest early.

    [Yu Mo]: The dishes are well done, go to bed early.

    Soon Lin Lang also received it, but his face was a bit pensive.

    【Li Qiqi】: Today's clothes are very suitable for you.

    On the girl's side, Qiao Qing received three messages, and Yu Mo and Li Qiqi who didn't receive any messages had sad expressions.

    [Jiang Chengbai]: You must be very tired today, go to bed early.

    [Lin Lang]: You look beautiful when you smile.

    [Zheng Jiayu]: I will make you soup next time.

    【Ahhhhhhhhhhh~wulijiang always has double arrows, hahahahahaha married c soon married hahahahahaha! ! ! ! ! ]

    [Mr. Lin read you right, but I feel bad that you didn't receive the message, keep up the good work~~~~]

    [Jiayu don't cry, if we work harder, Qiao Qiao will send you a message. What a coincidence! Sadism! ! 】

    The result came out.

    Boy:

    [Jiang Chengbai] [Lin Lang] [Zheng Jiayu] to [Qiao Qing]

    Girl:

    [Yu Mo] [Qiao Qing] to [Jiang Chengbai]

    [Li Qiqi] to [Lin Lang]

    Lin Yinger said: "Excellent!"

    Guo Qiheng said: "This is on par with going to bed early."

    Li Qiyuan smiled: "I dare not write like that in TV dramas, all three boys chose Qiaoqiao."

    Sang Pei was very excited when he saw the result, and smiled: " It’s okay to stand for our President Jiang hahaha~ Even Lin Lang insisted on choosing Qiao Qiao.”

    Su Yunxin said with a heartbroken face: “I have already lost to Lin Lang twice, if he doesn’t take the initiative like him, he is destined to be single But Kiki’s message is really quite misleading, no wonder Lin Lang has a face of thinking.”

    Although today’s story is over, the filming is not over.

    The camera turned to the boy.

    Zheng Jiayu shared a room with Lin Lang, and Jiang Chengbai shared a room alone.

    11:30

    Jiang Chengbai sat on the head of the bed after taking a shower, casually picked up a book and read it.

    It's just that his eyes were a little erratic, as if he didn't look down.

    After flipping through it, I couldn't get it right, so I put down the book and turned on the light to sleep.

    [Cheng Bai is probably thinking, which message was sent by Qiao Qiao ha ha ha ha ha ha ~~~]

    [Oh, why do I think Jiang always received the message because of Lin Lang, not sure if Qiao Qiao sent it to him ? ]

    [Hey~~ Let's say if we dare to reveal our name, woo woo woo! ! ! But no. ]

    Sang Pei frowned: "I guess I'm really struggling."

    00:20a

    Lin Lang was sweating on the treadmill.

    The glasses he was wearing had already been taken off, and he picked up a towel to wipe off his sweat. The expression on his face was quite complicated.

    [Mr. Lin is probably thinking about whether the message he received was sent by Qiao Qiao, hahahahahaha! ! 】

    [Hahahahahahaha Mr. Lin, don't cry, we missed the opportunity by coming late today, it's okay, we will work hard tomorrow! ! ! ] Zheng Jiayu, who did not receive the message at

    1:0

    , sat alone in the kitchen, drinking a cup of coffee tightly, his face full of thought.

    [I feel sorry for Wuli Jiayu, this kid is thinking why Qiao Qiao didn't send him a message by himself. 】

    【Distressed and distressed~~~ We Jiayu are so nice, don't cry or cry, just touch your head! 】

    【Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ]

    Lin Yinger cried and said, "I really feel sorry for the two of you."

    The camera turned to the girl.

    Qiaoqiao put on the mask and read the book.

    Actually didn't watch it.

    She didn't know who sent her those messages, because they were all vague and couldn't be read.

    Fortunately, I knew that Jiang Chengbai had sent it to her.

    The other two girls are also doing their own things, and they don't seem to be as disappointed as the boys.

    Li Qiyuan smiled: "Actually, Qiao Qiao is also struggling."

    Sang Pei said: "Popularity is actually troublesome sometimes, but this is the first day, and we need to learn more to know who is suitable."

    Hai Lang laughed Laughing: "Okay, the story of our love house is over today, let's talk about what will happen in the love house tomorrow." The day

    passed quickly.

    The detective guests have begun to look forward to the exciting collision of several members of the Love House today.

    The camera starts to roll.

    The next morning, the sun had just risen.

    Zheng Jiayu got up. After washing up, he went to the kitchen, took a look at the things in the refrigerator, and started to make breakfast for everyone.

    【Wuli Jiayu is so kind, I slept so late yesterday and woke up so early today to make breakfast for others. 】

    【Caring Jiayu, I just fell in love with it~~

    Qiao Qing was the second one to tidy up. She entered the kitchen and saw Zheng Jiayu busy, she couldn't help being a little surprised.

    She took two steps closer and joked with a smile: "Why do you get up so early?"

    As soon as Qiao Qing came in, Zheng Jiayu noticed that he glanced at Qiao Qing from time to time, until Qiao Qing came this way, He just looked away.

    "Well, I want to make breakfast for everyone."

    He brought the prepared breakfast to the table.

    "Qiao Qiao, here."

    Zheng Jiayu thoughtfully placed the plate in front of Qiao Qing.

    He looked at Qiao Qing, and said gently and earnestly: "You like fried eggs, I fried two for you."

    Qiao Qing was a little surprised, and she couldn't help but burst out laughing: "How do you know? "

    While the two were talking, Jiang Chengbai walked in. He saw two people who seemed to be very happy, raised their eyebrows slightly, and the corners of their mouths lost their curvature.
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

Google Translate
Original text
Contribute a better translation

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60K 806 200
[Part 1] Alternative BOSS级打脸专业户[快穿] Author: Lan Gui - Xu Zifan climbed to the top circle from the slums, and eventually became a boss level figure, w...
3.9M 162K 62
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
10.8K 108 150
"Not mine" "Cover is random" Qi Weiran is a billionaire CEO. Because of a special gene in his body, he has a body that never gets sick, but he can on...
17.7K 131 196
God: Xiang Xing, you saved the galaxy in your last life. I want to send you a thank you gift. What do you want? Xiang Xing thought about it hard, and...