๐“๐ก๐ž ๐‘๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž ๐‡๐š๐ซ๏ฟฝ...

By kamiTV

"๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด, ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ข ๐˜ด๐˜ญ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ข ๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ." ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‘๐„๐•๐„... More

๐ˆ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ
๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ | How she started
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ | How she got flustered
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘ | How she got tongue tied
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’ | How she was teased, twice
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ” | How she met her match
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ• | When she spent her first night
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ– | When she dominated
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ— | When she felt loved
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ | When she rode him
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ | When she couldn't last
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ | When she went missing
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ | Why she lies
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ | Why she enjoys a risk
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“ | Why she couldn't focus
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ” | Why she stops lying (kinda)
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ• | Why she was degraded
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ– | Why she enjoys baking
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ— | What she decides
๐ƒ๐ข๐ฌ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ฎ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง.

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ“ | How she straddled him

5.8K 193 328
By kamiTV

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

Contents//Warning: Language & Semi-smut.

Also, for my Bachira lovers reading this, I have a new fic for him if anyone's interested!

[4.6k words.]

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

After a brief talk about Kaiser, the rest of the ride was done in almost complete silence.

"So, let me get this straight.." Isagi spoke at random, startling the princess, "You almost slept with the guy?"

"Hm?" the princess furrowed her brows.

"Kaiser? You said you guys were super close and you even had a crush on him at one point."

"Oh, yeah."

This was true, after telling Isagi that Kaiser was a friend of hers, she had went on to tell him that she even found herself having a small crush on him and that there was a day where the two almost slept with each other.

"So, I'm just a bit confused."

"About?"

"When that all took place?"

"20th birthday. Late evening."

"Oh, you remember the time frame exactly?"

"Yeah," she shrugged, "It's kinda hard to forget since that was the last time I saw him."

Isagi looked away, he was trying to recall that day, playing everything he could remember in his head, frame by frame.

He tried to remember a moment where he wasn't by her side, a moment where she could've had time to meet with Kaiser, nearly sleep with him, and find herself catching feelings for him.

The princess could see Isagi's facial expression, she knew exactly what he was thinking about.

"You were talking to some guests, and he had pulled me to the side." She said to him, answering most of his questions.

"I-, I was?"

"Yeah. That one," the princess looked to the side, "brown haired girl- y'know the one with the "pretty green eyes"?"

"Oh! Rashia?"

"Yes. Her." Y/N could feel the slightest twitch in her upper lip at the thought of the girl.

Of all people she's ever met, Rashia has to be the most annoying woman she's ever encountered in her life. Sure, she was really pretty, but that was just on the surface. Everyone else really adores her and respects her as another princess, but Y/N could only recall her as conniving and extremely judgmental.

The two of them never got along, even though the princess tried her best to do so.

"Ohh, yeah, I remember now." Isagi smiled to himself.

The princess cut her eye at him for just a moment before returning her gaze back outside through the carriage window.

The remainder of the ride was in silence.

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

Once again, due to the setting of the sun, they stopped at yet another hotel where she and Isagi once again shared a room.

The two were both lost in their own thoughts for almost the entire night before they went to sleep. They barley said anything to each other for almost thirty minutes after they got there.

This was until, the princess began picking out what she would be wearing the next day.

The dress was a baby pink, stopping just before her knees, with a bow in the center of her chest.

As usual, she twirled around in the dress before looking to Isagi for his opinion, since, her ladies in waiting weren't there.

"Thoughts?"

"It's..." Isagi started as he watched her twirl with the smallest smile on his face before he really studied the dress.

"Short?" He finished, his eyes glued to her exposed legs that was usually covered by the lengthier dress she often wore.

"Yeah, I can see that. I was asking if it looked good or not." She stopped spinning around and folded her arms under her chest, giving Isagi a concerned look.

He shrugged, "It's fine, just...short."

"You say it's short like there's something wrong with that."

"You're going to see Kaiser tomorrow."

"Okay?" She blinked, unaware of where he was going with this.

"It's almost like you're purposefully..." He trailed off, looking as though he were trying to find the right words, "Never mind." He shook his head.

Her eyes narrowed at him, "If you have something to say, than just say i-"

"I don't have anything to say. Just, never mind."

"C'mon, talk to me. Something's clearly bothering you so-"

Isagi groaned, "Nothing's bothering me, and the dress is fine, forget I said anything else."

She stared at him, he was sitting on the bed, avoiding making any eye contact with her. She sighed to herself as she made her way over to him, now standing right in front of him.

"Isagi,"

He rose his head and looked up at her, "What?"

"What's wrong?"

He sighed and finally gave in, "I don't like him."

She furrowed her brows and tilted her head to the side.

"Kaiser." He clarified.

"Why?"

"I told you earlier, he's arrogant."

She shrugged, "Everyone's a little arrogant at times, especially royalty."

"Okay well, he's also known for being a playboy. Y'know, sleeping around with a bunch of different women-"

"Isagi."

"Hm?"

"I'm literally going around the nation collecting men like objects for the sole purpose of having sex with them." She blurted out.

Isagi swallowed and looked away from her.

"I know, I know. But," he shrugged, "why him?"

"I told you I liked him at one point."

Isagi looked back to her, "So you chose him because you still like him?"

"No. I chose him because I want him. To me, he's no different than any of the other guys."

"Yes he is. And with a dress like that," his eyes dropped down to her legs, "he won't be able to keep his hands off of you."

"What makes you think that? Everyone else was able to control themselves around-"

"I told you I know him! I know how he is and I've seen how he reacts to certain things, so can you just-" Isagi took a deep breath and looked back up to her, his eyes peering into hers.

"I- I don't know," he shrugged, "change?"

Although he was giving her a pleading look, she wasn't going to give in that easily.

The princess sighed and reach forward, cupping his chin in her hand, "Isagi," she spoke softly.

"How do you think it looks for you to not only be the first member of my harem but to also be traveling with me right now, sharing the same room as me, and even getting to see any part of me whenever you want?"

He furrowed his brows at her, "Wha-"

"Did you forget how lucky you are?" She shook her head, "You can't have me all to yourself forever." She dropped her hand from his chin.

His eye twitched slightly, so badly did he want to ask her why, as if he didn't already know the answer to that question. He knew that what she desired more than anything was to have multiple lovers for herself. He knew this from the day he met her.

"Yeah, I know." He mumbled, leaning his head forward and resting his forehead on her stomach.

She placed a hand atop his head, "So, if you know that then, why are you acting like this?"

He didn't say anything.

"Listen, if you can't give me a reasonable explanation as to why I should change or why I shouldn't let Kaiser into my harem then-"

"Just..." he cut her off, "do whatever you want." He lifted his head away from her and stood up.

"Uh-" she blinked, "I planned on doing that anyways- but, wait are you upset?"

"No." He took a step to the left and stared to walk towards the door.

"Then, where are you going?"

"Don't worry about it, I'll be back." Was the last thing she heard before he left her in the room, alone.

Neither of them spoke another word to each other for the remainder of the night.

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

Isagi was definitely upset. He told himself that he had fully accepted the fact that she wanted a harem, but what he just couldn't accept was Kaiser being apart of it. For reasons being that Isagi and Kaiser just do not get along with one another.

Of course, Y/N was completely unaware of this. So she found herself extremely confused when she didn't see Isagi until the following morning.

Even the ride to Kaiser's palace was done in complete silence. Not even a "good morning" was uttered. This was truly a foreign atmosphere for the both of them.

Once they arrived at Kaiser's, the princess wasted no time getting out of the carriage, actually, she practically leaped out the carriage. She was bubbling in excitement.

When she stepped out, the warm sun hit both her face and her exposed legs. The air smelt like freshly cut grass, and not too far from the carriage stood two people.

One of these two people she instantly recognized as the one and only, Michael Kaiser.

The moment the two made eye contact, they quickly paced towards one another. The princess threw her arms up and around his neck, pulling him into a hug. And Kaiser, who didn't seem one bit fazed by her touch, wrapped his arms around her waist and lifted.

With her in his arms, he swayed side to side, clearly happy to be seeing her after some time.

"My princess," he slowly lowered her back down to ground, "has finally been returned to me."

He leaned forward, his face close to hers, "I missed you." He whispered.

His blue eyes peered into hers, blonde and blue hair swaying in the breezed that brushed against the two. The mind-numbing smell of his cologne rushing into her nose, making her mind go temporarily blank.

After snapping out of it, she smiled brightly at him.

Along with a sudden rush of heat to her face at his words, she spoke, "I uh," her heart pounding in her chest as she recalled memories of her time with Kaiser, "I missed you too."

"Did you?" The distance between their faces steadily closing as Kaiser leaned closer to her.

"Mhm." She nodded, her eyes flickering down to his lips.

She then watched as his head tilted to the side and before she had another moment to process what was happening, his lips were against hers.

"Mmph!" She hummed, surprised by his sudden kiss.

Her eyes fluttered shut as she eased into it, her body instantly rejecting her thoughts as she had no intentions on kissing him back.

She felt herself dissolve into his touch, the reminiscent feeling of his lips against her own causing her not to be able to think straight. His plush lips parting, teeth grazing her bottom lip as his tongue made its way into her mouth. Their shared breaths, shared memory, along with the sensuality of the kiss was enough to make her dizzy with arousal.

She rose a hand up, sliding it along his neck and sinking her fingers into his his hair. This motion caught Kaiser off guard as a soft sigh escaped him, leading to a tightened grasp around her waist.

Breathing was becoming more than difficult as the two started making out, right then and there. The princess was fully unable to come back to her senses and Kaiser was the one to eventually pull away.

Both their eyes flickered open and they shared a prolonged stare with one another before anyone spoke.

"Ahem." The person who'd been previously standing by Kaiser's side cleared their throat, "Are uhm- Are you two done now?"

The princess broke eye contact with Kaiser to look to the person who spoke.

Once their met eyes, the magenta haired male took a bow before her. After which, both Kaiser and the princess completely detached from one another.

"Right," Kaiser spoke, nodding his head to the male beside him, "this is Ness."

The princess blinked, her mind still in a daze from the kiss.

Isagi cleared his throat, snapping her out of her daze.

"Lovely to meet you Ness." She gave him a small smile.

Ness rose from his bow and when his eyes met hers again, he looked upset. A frown present on his face as he studied the princess.

Y/N furrowed her brows at him for a second but before thinking too much into his look she turned her attention back to Kaiser.

"I-I'm assuming you know why I'm here right?" The slightest stutter heard as she spoke.

"Of course I know why you're your here, I'm now apart of that harem of yours." Kaiser smiled.

"As you should be." Ness spoke, still giving the princess a glare.

"Yeah.." she reached a hand back towards Isagi, expecting him to hand her a letter as she kept her eyes on Kaiser.

Isagi sighed and handed the princess one of the letters from the bag he carried, still not having spoke a word since the night prior.

The princess broke her eyes from Kaiser for just a moment as she turned her head to Isagi, "Thank you." She grinned.

"Mhm." He looked at her blankly.

When the princess looked back to Kaiser he immediately took the letter from her hands and then looked past her and to Isagi.

Kaiser squinted his eyes at him, "Isagi? Is that you?"

Isagi didn't respond, causing Ness to shift his glare towards him as if to say 'how dare you'.

"Oh, yeah. You two, know each other right?" The princess spoke, somewhat breaking the tension.

"Yes we do." Kaiser shrugged, "And I see he still follows behind you like a little puppy."

"Well he's my-"

"Knight, I know. He makes sure to remind everyone he speaks to every other ten seconds or so." Kaiser rolled his eyes before inching closer towards the princess again.

Kaiser stepped towards her and pivoted around so that they were both beside each other. He extended an arm out to her.

She glanced at his arm, a bit confused, "What're you doing?"

"C'mon," he nodded towards the palace, "I wanna give you a tour."

She furrowed her brows and smiled, locking her arm with his, "A tour?"

"Yeah, you've never been here before so," he shrugged, "it's only right." He then flashed a pearly white smile, one that practically melted her heart.

But just before the two could start walking, Isagi finally said something.

"W-Wait." He said meekly.

Both the princess and Kaiser turned their heads, in sync, to Isagi.

"What?" She queried.

Isagi avoided their gaze, "Well, it's just that.. The next trip is kinda far so," he shrugged, "I don't think we should spend too much time here."

She blinked.

He was right, their next trip would take an entire day of travel. It was supposed to be their final trip, and they were going to be heading North to visit yet another male of Royal status, a prince who's often mistaken for a princess; Chigiri Hyoma.

Kaiser tugged at her grasp around his arm, pulling her closer to him as he spoke, "We won't take long."

"You just said you were gonna give her a tour though!" Ness spoke, agreeing with Isagi because he wanted to see the princess gone as soon as possible.

"I know what I said, and I meant it. But," Kaiser sighed, "since you have a long trip ahead of you, I'll cut it short."

The princess considered her options for a moment. If she went with Kaiser, he'd give her a short tour and she'd hopefully be back in no time. But if she didn't go with him, well sure, they'd swiftly be on their way to her next addition to her harem, but...she wanted to spend more time with Kaiser.

"Isagi, just wait for me here." She turned her gaze to Kaiser, "We won't be long, right?"

Kaiser looked to her and grinned, "Right."

Isagi and Ness both blinked in disbelief.

"Wait, you want me to stay out here? You want to go with him by yourself??" Isagi questioned.

"Yeah, I see no harm in it." She shrugged, "You obviously don't want to see me clinging onto Kaiser. So to save you the trouble, just stay out here."

She then looked to Ness, "You too."

Ness's eyes widened, "I don't have to listen to you-"

"Ness." Kaiser spoke, sending Ness a glare.

Ness immediately stopped talking and instead just rolled his eyes and sighed.

Both Isagi and Ness just stood there and watched in annoyance as the two walked away from them.

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

Once inside the Palace, Kaiser took her through various long corridors, stopping by a few rooms here and there to showcase his home. He briefly showed her a massive ballroom, a library that looked like it was the size of a modern day football, along with his own personally garden that was basically just a field of blue roses.

They made a stop at one room, Kaiser telling her that this would be their last stop.

He used his free hand to push the large door open, revealing to her, a large study that appeared to be the size of her bedroom.

"Wow," the princess's eyes widened as she entered the room, scanning the interior, "it's so big."

The princess moved from kaisers arm as she walked around the room.

Kaiser smiled proudly, "You like it?"

"Yeah, it's like the size of my bedroom." She looked up to the ceiling, noticing that it seemed to extend so far up that it nearly hurt her neck to look.

"This is the size of your room?"

She looked to Kaiser, "Yes, why?"

He let out a short scoff, "You wanna see my room?"

"Is it bigger than this?" She blinked.

"Much bigger." He smirked and nodded towards a bookshelf, "follow me."

A bit confused, she followed behind him and watched as he reached for one of the books on the shelf, pulled on it and revealed a secret-passage-way-like entrance to his room.

"Okay, seriously? Who has a secret entrance to their room from their study??" Her eyes wide in shock as she followed him through the short passage way to his room.

"Impressed?" He smiled as they entered his room.

"Slightly." She said before looking around his room, walking deeper in with her jaw dropping at the sight.

His room was enormous, with a beautiful color theme of blue, gold and white spreading across the different pieces of furniture placed around.

"Well damn." She spoke, "Your room is twice the size of mine." She pouted slightly as she halted and folded her arms.

"Aw, are you jealous darling?" He spoke, now standing right behind her, his voice right next to her ear.

She turned her head to him, "Of course not. If I wanted all this I could have it."

"Really?"

"Yes, really."

"You're adorable." He smirked at her, leaning in as if to kiss her but stopping less than an inch away from her.

The princess noticed his closeness, her eyes immediately trailing down to his lips.

"This was your plan along along wasn't it?"

"I have no idea what you're talking about." He smiled, knowing the effect he had on her.

"Really? So, you weren't trying to get me all alone in your room?"

He chuckled, "You're the one who told Isagi and Ness to stay put, not me."

She stood there and stared at him, faces still close to one another.

"If anything," Kaiser then moved from her face and walked towards his large bed, "it seems like you're the one who planned this." He then took a seat on his bed.

"And why would I do that?" She questioned as she moved to follow him, soon planting herself right in front if him.

Kaisers hands shot up to her waist and pulled her close, causing her to fumble onto him and straddle his legs. Her hands rested on his shoulders.

"To, seduce me." He spoke, his voice low as he gazed up at her.

She let out a laugh as her face inched closer to his, "Is it working?" She said in a whisper.

His hands slid down from her sides to her hips, pulling her body closer, "Not quite." He teased.

"Not quite?" She repeated before dropping her gaze downwards, "You're friend down there says otherwise."

Kaiser chuckled, "How meticulous of you."

Her eyes rose back up, making contact with his once again. She then slid her hands along his muscular shoulders and to the back of his neck, pulling him closer to her so that her body was flush with his.

They made eye contact, both thinking the same thing, and both motioning for the same thing. And once again, their lips connected.

This kiss was even more sensual than their previous one. She had sat right atop Kaiser, her sheer dress leaving little to her imagination as she could feel his clothed erection right below her.

The princess could once again feel herself becoming dizzy with arousal as their kiss deepened. His tongue once again entering her mouth, lapping over her own and really exploring the depths of her mouth. Y/N, steadily loosing her morals, rolled her hips forward, grinding herself against Kaiser's bulge and causing her to moan into the kiss.

Her heart beat quickened as she slowly lost her thoughts about what was considered fair, and unfair to the rest of her harem.

Like earlier, one of the princess's hand slid up into his hair, having remembered how he responded to this motion the first time.

Kaiser's grip on her hips tightened, his fingernails imprinting indents onto her skin through her dress.

"Ah-" She let out a whine instead of a moan at the slight pain.

After which she pulled away from this kiss for a brief second, her teeth latching onto his bottom lip as she softly bit on it and pulled.

Kaiser seemed to have enjoyed this because he then used his tight grip on her hips to guide her further down onto him, assisting her in rolling her hips against him and allowing her to really feel the bulge in his pants grow. The feeling made Y/N pull away from his mouth completely and let out a soft moan of pleasure, feeling herself growing even more impatient.

"Kaiser," she whispered to him.

His head was tipped upwards slightly as he looked at her from under his low eyelids.

"Hm?" He hummed, falling in love with the way his name sounded coming out of her mouth, especially in her aroused state.

"I.." she took a deep breath, "I want more."

She gazed at him with lustful eyes, her mind and body completely indulged into her arousal.

Then, before he could even respond to her, her hand slid from behind his neck and laid flat against his firm chest. She then pressed the pads of her fingers into him, pushing his torso down and him flat on the bed.

Kaiser let out a sigh as he peered up at her.

He tilted his head and a smirk tugged on the corner of his lips, "I know, I can feel you..."

"You can?" She questioned, her hand sliding along his torso, feeling him up and down.

"You're, soaked." His voice was low as he spoke.

She then leaned forward, moving her hands to hold herself up as she hovered over him. Shifting her weight to her right hand, she lifted her left hand and trailed it along his neck, taking notice of the bright blue rose tattoo that peeped out from his top.

"Pretty." She whispered as she studied it.

Kaiser swallowed, his heart suddenly thumping loudly in his chest.

"Princess," he breathed out.

"Yes?" Her eyes shot back up to his.

"Ride me." He commanded.

Her eyes widened and her pupils dilated in lust, his words driving her mad.

She let out a shakily breath, so badly did she want to say okay. She desired nothing more than to do so but, she was suddenly reminded of her morals. The ones where she had told herself that she wouldn't sleep with anyone in her harem until she had them all together.

Sleeping with Kaiser now would be...unfair to the rest, especially since she'd turned down the previous ones she'd met so far who'd asked for the same satisfaction.

She turned her head away from him once she somewhat came to her senses.

Kaiser, confused by her hesitation, slid one of his hands down from her hip and to her ass, giving it a firm squeeze to gain back her attention.

"Mh- Kaiser, I-" she turned her head back to him, taking notice of the pure desire in his eyes.

"What's wrong? Scared you can't take it?" He said with a sly grin on his face.

"No, it's just..." she squeezed her eyes shut, "It wouldn't be fair." She said softly, leaning back up and once again sitting atop him.

He gazed at her, and before he could even think about it he spoke, "Okay, I understand."

Even, Kaiser himself was confused by his words because it was actually quite the opposite, he didn't quite understand. But he did have a lot of respect for her, so instead of letting his lust for her get the best of him, he abided by her words.

She sighed, more than grateful to his understanding. Then she motioned to get off of him but just before she could, Kaiser sat up and pulled her back down.

His hands rested on her waist, "Though, next time... you'll do as I say, understand?"

She nodded her head and he gave a small smile before leaning in one last time and pecking her on the lips.

He sighed as they pulled away from each other. His body feeling cold once the warmth of her body heat was no longer against him.

She stood, readjusting her dress to make herself look as inconspicuous as possible.

"We should, head back now." She turned away from him and took a step towards the exit.

"Ahem," Kaiser cleared his throat, having not moved an inch from his seat on the bed.

"Hm?" Y/N turned her head back to him.

Kaiser was shyly looking off to the side, "I should probably stay back and," he glanced down at himself, "y'know."

"Right."

Kaiser pointed to his room door, "There'll be a guard not to far from here who'll escort you back."

"Okay," she sighed, "Thank you." She then flashed a smile.

Kaiser placed his hands on the bed, leaning back slightly and spreading his legs, "Quit' smiling at me like that before I change my mind, and you end up on top of me again."

She chuckled as she turned back to the door and hastily exited his room, leaving Kaiser to tend to himself.

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

Once she escorted outside, she was met with an annoyed Isagi and Ness.

"Took you guys long enough," Isagi muttered before noticing that Kaiser wasn't with her, "Where's-"

"In his room. Now, no more questions," she brushed past Isagi and towards the carriage, not wanting to deal with his sour attitude, "We have a long trip ahead of us, right?"

Isagi's eye twitched at the thought of what could've transpired for her to come back without Kaiser. He rolled his eyes at his thoughts and followed her.

"Bye Ness!" She shouted and waved from inside the carriage.

Ness would've scowled at her but her bright smile wavered his feeling ever so slightly as he rose a hand up and waved back.

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

The carriage ride was once again quiet, the atmosphere between the princess and Isagi having yet to change since the night prior.

But in spite of this, as usual, Isagi eventually spoke.

"So, onto the redhead right?"

"Chigiri Hyoma, yes" she responded promptly.

"Hm." Isagi glanced at the princess and down at her exposed legs, "Y'know it'll be cold-"

"I'm aware."

Isagi sighed, "Okay then."

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

A/N: Hope you enjoyed!! Any thoughts or feedback on this chapter? <3

(Lmk if there are any errors!!)

& yes, I plan on cockblocking you until the harem is all together. :D

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

159K 6K 22
โ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™š๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™—๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™ข๐™š, ๐™ค๐™ง ๐™—๐™š ๐™ข๐™š. โž โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ‹†โ‹…โ˜†โ‹…โ‹† โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ แฐ.แŸ ๊’ฐ แด„สœแด€แด›๊œฐษชแด„ ๊’ฑ แฐ.แŸ ๊’ฐ แด แด€ส€ษชแดแดœ๊œฑ! ส™สŸแดœแด‡ สŸแดแด„แด‹ x แด€แด˜สœส€แดแด…ษชแด›แด‡! ส€แด‡แด€แด…แด‡ส€...
3.2K 253 6
โœŽ...*เณƒหš ๐ŸŒบ โ” โ€ขโ—ฆเฎ‡โ€ขโ—ฆ โ๊œฑแด แด…แด สแดแดœ แด‹ษดแดแดก แดกสœแด ษช แด€แด?โž โสแด‡แด€สœ, ส™แดœแด› ษช แด…แดษด'แด› แด„แด€ส€แด‡.โž โษช'แด แด€ แดแดœส€แด…แด‡ส€แด‡ส€, ๊œฑแด›แด€สŸแด‹แด‡ส€, สแด€ษดแด…แด‡ส€แด‡.โž โแดกสœแด€แด›'๊œฑ สแดแดœส€ แด‹ษชสŸสŸ แด„แดแดœษดแด›?โž โแดขแด‡ส€แด...โž โแด›สœแด‡...
57.8K 2.6K 19
เณƒโ€โžท ๐Ÿšจ๐Ÿฌ ๐‚๐€๐๐ƒ๐˜ ๐‡๐„๐€๐‘๐“๐’ ! ( 17 / 18+ ) ยก! โž ๐™”๐˜ผ๐™‰๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™๐™€ ๐˜ฝ๐™‡๐™๐™€ ๐™‡๐™Š๐˜พ๐™† ๐™“ ๐™๐™€๐™ˆ๐˜ผ๐™‡๐™€ ๐™๐™€๐˜ผ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™ ๐™ˆ๐™Š๐™‘๐™„๐™‰๐™‚ to another country tu...
71K 2.5K 55
Whereas~ A girl with two personalities gets invited to be part of this 'Blue Lock' project. Will she reign as the sole best striker or will she carv...