A funny story about the MBTI...

By MichaelaJacobsen2

All the MBTI types live together in an apartment building. some are in different rooms, but the premise is En... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Part 2 | Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Bonus! Inside an ENFPs head
Lil' sis wants a try
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Inside ENFPs brain pt. 3 / Hiatus update

Inside an ENFPS head pt. 2

225 6 7
By MichaelaJacobsen2

Fi: I'm not sure we should be doing this...

Ne: Well there aren't a lot of other options that aren't along this similar train of thought. And this is just the simplest one of them, right Te?

Te: Yes now we are finally able to get on with the project

Fi: But, but what if they find out? What if they ask us about it, and we aren't able to answer them because we're frozen with guilt?!

Ne: ehhhhhhh... We'll cross that bridge when we get there.

2 hours later

Ne: Well that was fun!

Te: hmph, it didn't work quite as well as I had hoped, but I guess it did turn out all right.

Fi: I still wish we hadn't done it.

Ne: It's okay, how about we go to the animal shelter in a bit? Would that make you feel better?

Fi: mm hm.

Ne: Alright to the animal shelter it is!

Si: The sink is overflowing with dishes and you haven't done laundry in over a month, but fine go to the animal shelter it's not like I care.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

366K 19.8K 32
Going back to my old title 'Is He A She?!' instead of the Tapas one 'Testoster-zone.' _______ ❝Sometimes you don't have...
38.1K 1.3K 88
The MBTIs. They have to do their job:to be good personalities. INTP is a scientist,ESFP is a musician,you all get it. Well everyone is doing their jo...
1.3K 78 35
Elena Marie Owens, a cool, Independent 15 year old. A very well known person around New York due to her talents in the Arts and Crafts, and one of he...
2.2K 102 42
Samuel: "You done with your packing?? When are you planning to shift?" Ace: "Ahh, that." Samuel: "Listen Ace, I don't give a damn about your personal...