steves sister | a stranger th...

By LucasScottsWife54

what happens when Steve harringtons 13 year old sister Marlow comes to hawkins to live with him? *** I don't... More

Cast
chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47

Chapter 41

43 2 0
By LucasScottsWife54

The group soon found themselves back at the Wheelers basement, they were all sleeping on the couches, when Marley was awoken by Dustin's radio.

"Dustin?" Eddie's voice could be heard, "earth to Dustin?"

"Hey, it's Marley." Marley said

"Harrington, hey." Exclaimed Eddie "um, I'm gonna need a food delivery, like really soon, unless you want me going out into the real world."

"No. No, no, no. Don't do that." Warned Marlow "stay where you are, and we'll be there as we can."

"Yeah, yeah, listen, um... can you pick me up a six pack." He added "I know it's stupid as shit, drinking right now, but a cold beer would really calm my jangled nerves."

Marley glanced over her should as she half listened to Eddie ramble, when she noticed Max was gone from her spot on the couch

"Hey, I'm gonna have to call you back." Marley said

"No, don't you da..." was all Marley heard before shutting the walkie off.

"Dustin!" Marley exclaimed giving him a harsh shove to wake him. Also waking Nancy from being to loud

"Mm." Dustin mumbled

"Wake up." She snapped

"What?" Asked Dustin

"Aren't you supposed to be on Max watch?" Questioned Marlow

"Yep, yep, yep, yep." Dustin mumbled wiping his eyes. "Sorry."

"Then where is she?" Questioned Marley Nancys eyes widened as she heard this moving over next to Marley.

"She was right here." Dustin said "A second ago." He quickly added "swear I just dozed off for..." he looked at his watch "an hour."

Nancy lead the two up the stairs and into the kitchen.

"Morning guys." Greeted Karen, the three breathing a sigh of relief seeing Max sitting at the table with Holly.

"Is everything ok?" Asked Karen

"Yeah." Marley muttered

"Yeah everything's ok." Nancy adds as Max looked over at them

"I think it's so sweet that you guys are sticking together like this." Karen went on.

"Could try sticking together at a different house for a change." Added Ted Karen glanced at Ted before turning to Marlow and Dustin as Nancy walked over to Max.

"You know you're welcome anytime." Karen smiled

"Totally. Your like family." Dustin agreed taking a step forward to a plate of pancakes. "May I?" He asked

"Absolutely." Karen said handing him a plate, "Marley?" She asked holding out a plate for her.

"Thank you." She smiled talking it.

"Yeah, why not? Take us for all we're worth." Ted mumbled

"Ok!" Dustin said smiling at him, before piling pancakes up on his plate.

Marley walked over to Nancy and Max sitting down next to Max.

"Hey." Max said taking her headphones off

"Hey." the other to girls greet.

"You ok?" Marley asked shoving a piece of pancake in her mouth.

"Just couldn't sleep." Max said "people kept blasting music in my ears, for some reason." They all chuckled slightly, "But Holly let me borrow some of her crayons. We've been having fun, right, Holly?"

"Mm-hmm." She said not looking up from what she was doing

"Is this what you saw last night?" Asked Nancy pointing at the drawing.

"I mean, it's suppose to be." Max says "I thought it'd be easier to draw it out then to explain it, but... not so much."

"Is that....?" Marley asked pulling a drawing of two people Marley guessed as Chrissy and Fred all there bones were broken and it was like they were wrapped in vines.

"It was like they were on display." Max said "and then there was this red fog everywhere, it was like a dream. A nightmare."

"You think Vecnas just trying to scare you?" Asked Nancy

"With Billy, yeah. But when I made it here... I dunno, something was different. He seemed surprised, almost. Like he didn't want me there."

"Maybe you infiltrated his mind." Dustin suggested coming over to the table. "He invaded you mind right? It is that big a leap to suggest you somehow wound up in his? Like Freddie Krueger's boiler room."

"Freddie Krueger?" Asked Holly

"He's a super burned up dude, with razors for fingers." Dustin explained "and he kills you in your dreams."

"Seriously!" Nancy and Marley said glancing at him

"Sorry, it's a movie." Dustin apologised "it's not real. Just think about it, what if you somehow unlocked a back door to Vecnas world? Like, maybe the answer we're looking for is so where in the incredibly vague drawing." Dustin picked up a page and looked at it. "God we need Will." He deadpanned

"No shit." Max stated "but I tried them again this morning, and it's the same busy signal."

"Is this a window?" Marley asked looking at one of the drawings.

"Yeah." Max said

"Stained glass with roses."  Marley went on

"Yeah, see? I'm not so terrible after all." Max says looking at Dustin, who makes a face.

"Yeah, we'll it helps that I've seen it before." Marley said, she began folding the pages and then fitting them together like a puzzle, they all watched as she grabbed a black texta and traced the outlines

"It's prices of a house." Max said

"Not just any house." Marley said placing the last piece of paper on the 'house.'

"It's Victor creels house." Added Nancy standing up.

"Where are you going?" Questioned Dustin

"Waking the others." She said

Dustin jumped up and lent over the bench.

"Sorry, fuel for the road. Thanks, mr Wheeler." Dustin smiled running after Marley and Nancy.

They were quick to wake the others, and they headed to the Creel house. it didn't take long for them to arrive, Steve came to a stop out the front and they all jumped out the car stoping half way up the front path.

The house was a two story building with a attic, it was painted a navy blue with chipped white trims, the windows were boarded up and there were vines growing off the walls.

"Yeah, That's not creepy." Muttered Steve they walked up the last of the path and to the front door, which was also boarded up.

"What exactly are we suppose to be looking for in this shithole?"  Asked Steve as he and Nancy removed the nails from the board so the could open the door.

"We're not sure." Said Nancy "we just know this house is important to Vecna."

"Because Max saw it in Vecnas red soup mind world." Asked Steve

"Basically." Said Nancy

"Great." Muttered Steve

"Maybe it holds a clue to where Vecna is. Why he's back. Why he killed the Creels." Dustin suggested "and how to stop him before he comes back for Max."

"We don't think he's in here, do we?" Asked Lucas

"Guess we'll find out." Mumbled Marley

"Ready?" Asked Steve turning to Nancy

"Mm-hmm." She said they let the board fall to the ground making a bang as it revealed the door from Max's drawing.

"It's locked." Steve said as he attempted to turn the door knob.

"Should I knock, see if anybody's home." Asked Marley half joking half serious.

"No need." Said Robin holding up a brick. "I found a key."

Steve grabbed the brick from her and threw the stained glass window, before reaching inside and opening the door. They all walked in shining there flashlights around. The hall was dusty and all the furniture was left untouched from when Victor and his family had last lived here.

"Looks like someone forgot to pay there electricity bill." Lucas stated as he flicked a lamp only for it to not work. Dustin held up his torch, and Steve looked confused.

"Where's everyone get those?" He asked

"Do you need to be told everything?" Questioned Dustin "you're not a child.

"Thank you." Steve sarcastically stated

"Back pocket." Dustin said holding out his back pack.

"They just left everything." Nancy said shining her torch into another room.

"I guess a Triple  homicide isn't good for resale value." Marley shrugged

"Hey guys." Max called from a little further down the hall. "You all see that, right?" Asked Max suing her torch on a grandfather clock.

"Yeah." Steve and Dustin said

"Is this what you saw? In your visions?" Asked Nancy, Max nodded

"I mean, it's... just a clock. Right?" Asked Robin, she took a step forward and wiped the clock face. "Like a normal old clock."

"Why is this wizard obsessed with clocks?" Asked Steve "maybe he's like, a clock maker or something?" Steve theorised

"I think you cracked the case Steve." Dustin said sarcastically

"All I know is, the answers are here. Somewhere." Nancy says "ok, everyone in groups of two. Robin, upstairs."

Nancy joined Robin and headed upstairs, Max stood by Lucas leaving, Marley, Dustin and Steve. Steve let out a heavy sigh.

"Was that I sigh?" Questioned Marley

"No, I did not sigh." Argued Steve

"Why did you sigh?" Asked Marley again

"I didn't sigh, just come on guys." Steve says heading up stairs as well.

"I heard you." Marley went on

"W... we're just always partners, ok." Steve muttered

"You have a problem with that?" Asked Marley

"It's just be nice to, I don't know, mix it up a bit."

"I'm boring you, is that it?" Asked Marley

"No, the opposite." Steve muttered as they walked into a room.

"Hey, uh, Henderson?" Steve asked

"Yeah." Dustin answered

"Could you maybe, uh, clarify what sort of clues were suppose to be looking for here?" He asked

"the world is full of obvious things which nobody by any chance ever observes." Dustin said in a British accent. "Sherlock Holmes." He added normally

"That's great." Steve said "thanks, that's great. Really helpful. Sherlock."

Marley bent down noticing a vent in the floor, she pulled the cover off inside were a lot of cobwebs along with a few mason jars, Marley took a breath before reaching in and pulling out one of the jars. Inside was a black spider and cob webs, suddenly she felt something on her shoulder. She looked and saw a black spider on her shoulder, in shock she dropped the jar jumping.

"Whoa, whoa." Marley exclaimed tumbling backwards brushing her arms and hair at a attempt to rid the spider, bumping into Nancy in the process.

"What's wrong?" Asked Nancy

"There was a spider." Marlow said still brushing her jumper.

"What?" Questioned Nancy

"It's a black widow." Explained Marlow pulling the door shut. "Don't go in there." she added still feeling her hair

"Wait just..." Nancy said reaching over

"What?" Asked Marley walking forward informing of a Mirror.

"Wait, stop moving." Nancy tried reaching over. "Stop. I just... I got it, I got it."

"Thank you." Breathed out Marley

"if there's a spider, your never gonna find it till it lays eggs and the babies spill out." Robin said coming up behind them, making Marley jump.

"What's wrong with you." Asked Marley as Robin chuckled and continued walking by. "Robin seriously."

"They you, your all good." Nancy reassured smiling

"Thank you." Said Marley

The group soon found themself back together again in the hall way watching as the chandeliers lights flicked on and off.

"There like Christmas lights." Lucas commented

"Yeah, when Will was in the upside down, the lights... came to life." Nancy said

"Vecnas here." Marley sighed "in this house."

"Just on the other side." Added Lucas suddenly the lights went out.

"I think he just left he room." Robin said

"Did he hear us?" Asked Max "can he see us?"

"Headphones." Lucas was quick to say turning to Max who placed the on her  head.

"Wait, wait." Nancy said "everyone turn if your flashlights and spread out."

"We're not gonna be able to see if we turn our flash..." Steve started but I was to late everyone had done as Nancy said. "Lights. Jesus Christ."

"I got him. Got him." Robins voice called they were all quick to find her, just as her torch went out. "I... I had him."

Suddenly Steve's torch lit up. "Oh, I think he's moving. He's moving. He's moving." Steve said leading them down the hall and up the stairs. They come to the top.

"Shit, I lost him." Steve said as his torch went out

"No you didn't." Max replied leading them into another room.

"It's an attic, of course it's an attic." Robin commented as they climbed a flight of dodgy looking stairs.

"Hold up, guys. What if he's leading us into a trap." Called Dustin from the back form the group. "Guys, guys."

In the attic there was a single light bulb flashing.

"Flashlights." Dustin said as his lit up, Everyone looked down at theres as they all began to light up. they circled around the light bulb holding the flashlights pointing up.

"Ok what's happening?" Asked Marlow as the lights continued growing brighter until they all exploded.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.8K 129 19
y/n Harrington, steve Harrington's little sister 16 years old graduating Hawkins High 86' . She was just a babysitter since Mike and Holly we're youn...
126K 3.6K 42
Steve Harrington & y/n Henderson best friends since year 8, destined to be together...right? Yeah not quite, Steve is still partly moving on from his...
16K 264 32
If you're still around after season 1 and 2, thank you and welcome! This is super close to the series!! **DISCLAIMER: I don't own the plot, characte...