Ducktales Retold: The Life Of...

By Jozar143

I made my own fanfictional character from the 1987 ducktales and the 2017 ducktales versions, a only eleven-y... More

Aiden Gets His Magical Powers/Aiden's First Adventure
Funso's Funzone Of Doom
Aiden Meets Lena
Mark Beaks The Tech Billionaire
The Terra-Firmians That Live Underground
A God For A Day
Happy Birthday To Scrooge Mcduck
The Money Shark That Attacked Duckberg
The Only Child Day Adventure
The Young Mage And The Robot
Rescueing Agent 22
The Other Bin
The Tales Of Sky Pirites
Scrooge's Parents
Aiden's Horrible Mistake
Aiden Vs. Magica

The Inventions That Turns Evil

152 14 2
By Jozar143

In the living room Louie was watching TV and Aiden was practicing his spells in his spell book.

Louie: This show is dumb.

Aiden: You could always change the channel Louie.

Louie was too lazy to each the remote right next to him and he continued watching the show

Scrooge: Any big plans for today boys?

Aiden: Hi Uncle Scrooge I'm just working on my spells while Louie here just sits on the couch watching Randy and Andy and drinking pep.

Louie: Yep and in a few hours I'm about to move into the big TV (belching).

Aiden: Gross, man.

Louie: Hey do we have any more pep?

Aiden: You're joking right?

Scrooge: You got six full cans here.

Louie: I only like that first sip. Peak carbonation. Never mind I'll call Beakley. Oh, man, my phone's dead. Guess I have to buy a new one.

Aiden and Scrooge: JUST CHARGE IT!

Louie: Eh, this one's three months old anyway. Who's cares? We're rich.

When Louie was about to toss his phone into the garbage, Aiden uses his levitation spell and gives it back to Louie saying "No we're not, Scrooge is rich."

Scrooge: He's right laddie, and you know what? You are coming with me to the office to learn the value of a hard day's work and Aiden you can come too for our business adventure.

Aiden: ALRIGHT!!

Aiden brings his backpack with his spell book and was really excited for this but Louie not so much. Later on Launchpad drove Scrooge, Dewey, Louie, Aiden and Webby to the office and said "you have arrived at your destination."

Scrooge: Be back at 6:00, Launchpad. We've a long, hard day of work ahead of us.

Launchpad: Gatcha Mr. McD.

Aiden: Bye LP.

Dewey: Thanks for letting us tag along, Uncle Scrooge, but I suddenly very much have to use the bathroom.

Webby: Oh, and I will show you where to go to that place.

So when Dewey and Webby lied to Scrooge to not find where they're really going, Louie tries to escape.

Aiden: Oh, no, you don't.

Aiden uses his telekinesis to make sure Louie doesn't go anywhere and now he's stuck with Aiden and Scrooge. And when they exit the elevator the two boys were really amazed of what Scrooge's office looks like.

Louie: THE MONEY!!! You want us to count the gold? Can we go out and spend some gold to make sure it doesn't expire?

Aiden: Uh Lou, I don't think Uncle Scrooge brought us here to do any of that.

Scrooge: That's right, cause there's more to money than just money. Gold is a beautiful thing but even as small as a dime can have meaning. For instance.....

Louie just runs into the bin and tries to do dive in the money but Aiden stops him.

Aiden: ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MINE? YOU'LL CRACK YOUR SKULL OPEN.

Louie: But Scrooge swims in money all the time.

Scrooge: Yes but I worked hard to perfect that skill, building muscles and dexterity. If you want something, you work hard to get it.

Secretary: Mr. Mcduck, the board is here to see you.

Aiden: I didn't know you had a board meeting today Uncle Scrooge.

Scrooge: I don't.... no matter. Come lads. Welcome to the fast-paced world of business.

Later on the board was talking about the revenues were going down in their international markets Dawson, Lillehammer, Eldorado and Culebra.

Gyro: Shut up, everyone.  I've done something brilliant.

Aiden: Rude. Who is this guy Uncle Scrooge?

Scrooge: Gyro Gearloose, my head of research and development.

Aiden: Well maybe he can development some matters.

Scrooge: Oh don't worry, I've been helping him with that too.

Braverd: I'm sorry but we--

Gyro: Apology accepted. Now try to keep up with my mind-numbing genius.

Scrooge: Gyro, what did we say about interacting with other people?

Gyro: The cards. Fine.

Cyro pulls out the cards and reads them out loud to everyone "Hello Mr. Mcduck, and others. Are you tired of all those single-use gadgets cluttering up your junk drawer? What a mess. There's got to be a better way!" Gyro pulls out Lil' Bulb the tiny, all purpose robot that does it all. When the board asks "What does it do?" It's like he wasn't even listening.

Gyro: It all. Lil' Bulb is an artificially intelligent personal robot helper. He can make toast, find your keys serve as a book light for your late-night reading.   You'll never have to do anything yourself again.

Aiden: Wow Gyro's inventions are so awesome!

Louie: You said it little brother.

Braverd: Mm-hmm. And how do you ensure this one won't archive sentience and turn evil like the others?

Aiden: Wait! All of Gyro's inventions turns into a bad baddie?

Scrooge: Of course not lad, well only half of inventions turn evil some are wildly misunderstood.

Gyro: Thank you.

Lil' Bulb was making threats to the board and they ask "what's it doing?" Gyro answered "waving. It likes you." and the board rejected Lil' Bulb and Gyro puts it away in his box and Scrooge encourages him keep at it.

Scrooge: I know you'll come up with something great.

Gyro: Lil' Bulb is something great. I'll show you. I'll show you all!

Scrooge: And maybe wait until you're out of the room to say that next time.

Aiden: Gosh, I really feel bad for Gyro even though he has anger problems.

Louie: I feel really bad for a robot that does everything for you. [turns to Scrooge] How could you say no to that?

Scrooge: Part of hard work is knowing how to work with others. My board are the only people cheaper than I am. I trust them completely to make good financial decisions--

Braverd: Indeed. Which is why we've called this meeting to discuss cutting  your unnecessary spending here at the Money Bin.

Scrooge: UNNECESSARY?! I'M SCROOGE MCDUCK. I DON'T SPEND ONE PENNY MORE THEN I NEED TO.

Braverd It's says here you're spending $15 million on magical defense.

Baverd says pointing at Aiden's amulet and Scrooge did not regret of spending that $15 million amulet for Aiden crystal both Louie and Aiden stepped outside and get some drinks at the bending machine back at the bottom floor, when Aiden gets his pep first it only cost a dollar and ten scents which he has but Louie only has a dollar, when Aiden went back to the board meeting Louie steals the number one dime that is in a clear glass case under a red velvet pillow assuming it's emergency dime. He puts hid dollar and the dime in vending machine and got his pep and says "I'll pay him back later" and the board didn't talk about Aiden's magical defense anymore they totally forget about it but now they're concerned about the $5,000 red velvet pillow for the dime that Scrooge spend.

Scrooge: That dime deserves its own red velvet pillow. It's my number-one dime. The first dime I ever earned. I was a young shoe shine in Glasgow.

When Scrooge tells his story about how he ever got his number one dime as a show shine in Glasgow, Louie camed in before and heard everything. He just realized that he made a huge mistake, he stopped drinking his pep and takes Aiden out of the board meeting to ask for his help.

Louie: Aiden I seriously need your help right now!

Aiden: What did you do this time Louie?

Louie: I took Scrooge's number-one dime off of that red velvet pillow.... and spend it for a pep can.

Aiden: YOU WHAT?! Ooh when Scrooge finds out what you did, you're gonna be in so much trouble.

Louie: You don't think I know that? Look all I'm asking is for your help, I mean you don't me to get in trouble do you?

Aiden: Of course I don't..... okay let's go get that dime!

The two brothers ran down the vending machine to get the dime and put it back but guy who works at the bin got to the machine first and took of all the coins and when they tried to stop him the hit on the fifty-seventh floor so they took the stairs it took forever but they made it and the guy left out that room when he took the number-one dime it was a room full of dimes Louie thinks it was easy that he and Aiden have to break in, grab the dime and sneak back downstairs with no problems until they noticed a vacuum cleaner like machine was sucking all the coins.

Aiden: Well, you're dead!

Louie: Definitely.

Aiden looks into his spell book on how to magically pick a lock, Louie on the other hand is looking up on a video on how to pick a lock. Suddenly Gyro Gearloose comes walking by complaining about his rejection on Lil' Bulb Louie grabs Aiden's hand and runs to Gyro but he was too slow and now they have to run back down stairs to catch up with him. While Louie was out of breathe Aiden says "Hi Gyro Gearloose".

Gyro: If this is about the Gearloose Megnetic Backpack, I specifically said they should not be used as School bags. Blathering Blatherskite, one teen gets stuck on a moving school bus.

Louie: No, no, no, no, no. We're Louie and Aiden Scrooge's super-rich nephews.

Gyro: Keep talking...... sirs.

Louie: We can't believe Scrooge and that tired old board of his didn't see the potential in Lil' Bulb here. We'd  love to invest but we're gonna need to test this little guy out first. Do you mind if we burrow him for the afternoon?

Gyro: Anything you say, rich nephews. Lil' Bulb, you be good. Don't you rise up against your masters.

Aiden was a little suspicious of this but Gyro was only a robot humor and when Louie tries to ask Gyro a lift up the elevator he was too late.

Louie: [imitating Scrooge] Put in a hard day's work. I think I'm so much smarter than--

Scrooge: Louie! Where have you and Aiden been? Trying to be a bad influence on your little brother on getting out of work?

Louie: What? No. We just um... filled up our notepads with all that precious business wisdoms.

Aiden: So we went to go find two more.

Scrooge: Good lads. You boys are free to take as many pads as you want. OR ARE WE NOT ALLOWED TO USE THOSE EITHER, YE PENNY PINCHING BUZZARDS?! No but really. Make sure the two of you use the front and back of every page and write small.

Aiden: We will, thanks Uncle Scrooge.

When Scrooge went back to the board, Aiden and Louie went back to the room where the dime is and Lil' Bulb unlocked the door.

Louie: And that's how you unlock a door. Good job Louie.

Aiden: Are you kidding me, Lil' Bulb should get all the credit cause he's the did it all.

Lil' Bulb liked Aiden because what he said was true.

Aiden: Ah cheez, finding a specific dime is gonna be a mess.

Louie: And it's gonna be a pretty big job. Well you better get to it Lil' Bulb.

Louie kicks Lil' Bulb into the pile and Aiden feels really bad for the little robot, while Lil' Bulb had just about enough of Louie's abuse he decides to take revenge by upgrading into a bigger robot with using the coin machine. Aiden is practicing one of his spells and Louie is watching the ottoman empire show on his phone.

Louie: You know Aiden, I used to hate this show, but now, I kinda love it. It's like every ottoman tells a story.

Aiden: Glad to hear it Lou.

Suddenly the number-one dime rolls over to Louie and Aiden.

Aiden: Hey look Lil' Bulb found the dime.

Louie: Alright great job... little buddy.

Lil' Bulb is now an evil robot thanks Louie obviously.

Aiden: You just have to tick him off?

Louie: [nervous chuckling] RRUUUUNNNN!!!!

Both boys run for their lives while Gyro is trying to get a pep from the vending machine but it was given him problems saying "I am man, you are machine". Suddenly he noticed the two rich brothers were running from Lil' Bulb that it turned against them, Gyro ran after Lil' Bulb to save the children, Louie and Aiden ran down the stairs and went in the library where both Dewey and Webby were grabbed by Quackfaster and when they get their attention they notice the robot and both Dewey and Webby don't want to get involved with it.

Aiden: Don't do this Lil' Bulb! This doesn't need to be a fight!

Lil' Bulb didn't listen and tries to attack him but Aiden throw his magical beam at it and create a distraction for him and Louie and they ran out of the library and both Webby and Dewey managed to escape from Quackfaster's grasp. Aiden and Louie made upstairs to Scrooge's office and they put the dime back where it belongs on its red velvet pillow until Lil' Bulb comes and tries to take the dime but Aiden tries to stop him.

Aiden: I don't want to fight you Lil' Bulb so please stop this evil madness.

Lil' Bulb doesn't want to be reason with so he starts punching and Aiden reflected the robot punches by his shield, Louie just hid and out of danger. Aiden levitate Lil' Bulb's big legs and made him fall to the ground, Gyro Gearloose defends the two boys from his creation.

Gyro: NO LIL' BULB! Are not evil, you are good. Good!

A moment later Lil' Bulb analyze Gyro Gearloose is his master but switches back to his evil ways and steals Gyro's dime.

Aiden: HEY! PUT GYRO DOWN YOU BIG BAD BADDIE!

Lil' Bulb puts Gyro down roughly and tries to grab Aiden but fails, he climbs up to Lil' Bulb's head and pulls it out of the big robot and suddenly he managed to get Lil' Bulb out of the machine and gives it back to Gyro Gearloose.

Aiden: Here Mr. Gearloose I think this belongs to you.

Gyro: Thank you Mr.?

Aiden: Fauntleroy! Aiden Fauntleroy!

Gyro: Well thank, Aiden Fauntleroy for saving myself.

Aiden: You're welcome.

Gyro realized the problem Lil' Bulb he was a seventy-five watt bulb. Lil' Bulb's only built for fifty. And he went a little mad with power but Aiden thinks he got more mad with power and that Lil' Bulb tried to kill him and Louie. Gyro switches out the bulb and Lil' Bulb was not evil anymore and gives Aiden ab apology hug and Aiden accept the little robots apology, Gyro was a little curious about Aiden's appearance he had no beak, no feathers, or anything and he's suposse to be Scrooge's rich nephew but Aiden told Gyro that he was adopted and now Gyro understands that but he also adds " So do you and your brother write me a check or..." Aiden magically gives him a check but tells him not to tell Scrooge or he'll ground him in definite, Gyro's lips are sealed and walks out of the Mcduck Manor and Scrooge's board was over and he sees a huge mess.

Scrooge: I see you two had a busy day at work.

Aiden: You had no idea.

Scrooge: Well I'm proud of you boys. You two put in a full day in the office. I think you kids earn this.

Scrooge gives the dime that they've been chasing after to it back and now he's giving it to Louie and Aiden.

Louie: You're giving us your number-one dime?

Scrooge: It's not my my lucky dime Louie. I never let it out of my sight. That was just a decoy. I'm not an idiot. This place is full of lunatics.

Aiden: And we didn't say you were Uncle Scrooge. Because you're right this place is full of lunatics.

Scrooge pats Aiden's head and says to both of his nephews "a dime sure means more when you have to work hard for it, eh, lad?" Both Louie and Aiden understood loud and clear and when Scrooge was out of the room Aiden was furious at Louie cause he risk his life for nothing, and Louie apologized that he didn't know that the dime was actually a decoy and they shook on it Aiden swap his dime and the decoy dimes while in the handshake without Louie noticing.

Louie: Maybe I'll get me and Aiden our own velvet pillow for this baby.

When Aiden, Dewey, Webby and Scrooge were going home Louie was getting some pep at the vending machine and after that he was screaming no assuming he spent on a pep but really Aiden has the decoy dime and decides to get a the velvet pillow for it so he and Louie  can see how hard that they earned it. Meanwhile Gyro was working on a robot suit armor and called project Blatherskite.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

497 13 3
A successful woman running her own designer clothing company, wife to Scrooge McDuck, y/n l/n She's hadn't talked with Scrooge in a long time due to...
12.5K 227 16
After a particularly boring day at the Bin, Scrooge finds himself looking after three pre-teen boys who happen to be his nephews. Great, just what he...
3.4K 104 29
After going through a tough battle called "The Shadow War", the Duck Family is slowly settling back into the peaceful (but thrilling) life at McDuck...
38.1K 1K 27
Book Two!! (This is book/season two although you don't necessarily need to read the first one. However, it is highly recommended.) It has been about...