Fast Travel President Strateg...

By coffeenrie

Fast Travel President Strategy Game Author: Dieyi y Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2022... More

Work related
The rich second generation in the game (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16 end
Boyfriend brother is president (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
15
16 end
Extra: Sweet daily life in three years (1)
Extra: (2)
Extra: Xu Yanyi's ending
Extra: Wang Yi's ending
Everyone loves me (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24 end
Extra: Jiang Chengbai (1)
Extra: (2)
Extra: (3)
Extra: Zheng Jiayu (1)
Extra: (2)
False downcast really rich president (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19 end
Extra: (1)
Extra: (2)
Cinderella in the Noble School is Green Tea (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19 end
Fanwai
Extra: After Marriage
Return: An intern with a snack machine (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22 end
Extra
Extra World: Voice-activated top streamer VS black powder small transparent (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13 end
Extra
Childhood Sweetheart (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12 end

14

728 6 0
By coffeenrie

return
Fast Travel President Strategy Game
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 30

    Wang Yi parked the car and took out the vegetables he bought from the car.

    Went home with Qiao Qing.

    After Qiao Qing changed her shoes, she took off her coat.

    "Why did you come here suddenly today?"

    Wang Yi skillfully put the bought vegetables into the refrigerator.

    Hearing this, a pair of long and narrow peach blossom eyes slightly raised, and asked: "Is Xu Yanyi so kind to send you back every day?" His tone was

    full of jealousy.

    Qiao Qing couldn't help being amused, "Today is really the first time, and then you saw it."

    Wang Yi was dubious, hooked his thin lips: "Really? Such a coincidence?"

    Qiao Qing went into the kitchen to take the apron, and changed the subject Said: "Let me tie it for you, and I will stain your clothes later."

    Wang Yi lowered his head slightly and asked Qiao Qing to put on an apron. He stretched out his knuckle hands, holding Qiao Qing's white and sweet Serious face, serious eyes.

    "Qiao Qiao, can you wait for me?"

    He paused, with complicated emotions on his face.

    "I know that I am not as good as Xu Yanyi now, and I may not even be able to give you the future you want. Xu Yanyi may be a better choice for you, but I still don't want to give up. You can think that I am selfish, but I I really don't want to lose you, Jojo."

    He closed his eyes, his heart trembling slightly.

    Qiao Qing laughed with a "puchi", she stood on tiptoe and kissed Wang Yi's face, then stretched out her arms to wrap around Wang Yi's neck, raised her fair face, and said with a big smile.

    "Why are you so sad all of a sudden? You are obviously excellent."

    Wang Yi's eyes were complicated, he gently touched Qiao Qing's head, and then he hugged her tightly.

    Asked softly: "Qiao Qiao, if one day I really let you down, what would you do?"

    Qiao Qing thought about it seriously, and then asked, "So are you trying to disappoint me?"

    Wang Yi: "Make a hypothesis."

    "You can't even have a hypothesis."

    Qiao Qing looked very serious, "But if it really looks like In the situation you mentioned, then I will find someone who is better than you, and show affection in front of you every day and make you mad." She

    pouted, very cute.

    Wang Yi was amused, and said softly and indulgently: "Okay."

    Qiao Qing put her hands around Wang Yi's thin waist, smiling sweetly.

    Wang Yi held Qiao Qing in his arms, his mind was filled with what Father Wang said, and he lowered his eyes slightly.

    "I'm going to cook for you. I bought what you like."

    Qiao Qing nodded obediently, and said with a smile, "Okay."

    Wang Yi walked to the kitchen, looking at Wang Yi's back, Qiao Qing's eyes were a little complicated , she sighed slightly, and walked to the living room to watch TV.

    But the mind is not on the TV.

    The phone beeped "Dididi", which brought Qiao Qing back to her senses in an instant.

    Picking up the phone, it was Xu Yanyi's news.

    [Xu Yanyi]: [Positioning]

    [Xu Yanyi]: Come here tomorrow, there will be surprises.

    Qiao Qing thought about it and replied.

    [Qiao Qing]: Still no need.

    Xu Yanyi crossed his hands and stared at the reply message for a few seconds.

    [Xu Yanyi]: I'm not here, you'll know when you go.

    [Xu Yanyi]: We are still friends, there is no need to lie to you.

    Seeing that the conversation has reached this point, it would be bad to refuse.

    Tap the screen with your finger to reply to the message.

    [Qiao Qing]: Good.

    Xu Yanyi didn't come back.

    Wang Yi and Qiao Qing drove back after eating, as if they were busy with something.

    The next day, after Qiao Qing got off work, she planned to take a taxi to the place Xu Yanyi had mentioned.

    Standing on the side of the road waiting for the car, a familiar Audi stopped in front of her.

    The glass slowly rolled down, revealing Xu Yanyi's clear and stern face.

    "I'll see you off."

    He looked indifferent and his tone was cold, as if he was just asking casually.

    Qiao Qing was still a little curious about what kind of surprise it was, but also a little embarrassed whether to accept Xu Yanyi's kindness.

    After thinking for a while, he still refused softly: "I'll take a taxi."

    Xu Yanyi opened the car door and got out of the car. He went around and opened the co-pilot's door for Qiao Qing.

    He said softly: "I'll see you off, don't wait."

    Seeing that Qiao Qing didn't move, he added: "Leave as soon as I finish delivering it. It happens that there is something to do over there, so I'll drop by."

    Qiao Qing pursed her lips and struggled for a few seconds. A bustling area, taking a taxi is really slow.

    So she smiled and said, "Okay."

    She got into the car.

    Xu Yanyi closed the car door.

    "Aren't you curious what the surprise is?"

    Seeing that Qiao Qing didn't speak, Xu Yanyi had no choice but to speak up.

    Qiao Qing nodded, "I'm a little curious."

    She turned her head and asked with a smile, "Why do I have to go to this place in person?"

    Xu Yanyi curled his lips, "You'll know when you go."

    Qiao Qing pouted, " Can't you reveal a little bit?"

    She thought for a while, then pretended to be relaxed and said, "If it's something with your heart, I think it's better to give it to someone else."

    Xu Yanyi said lightly: "You will know when you go, don't feel burdened."

    Qiao Qing nodded.

    All the way silent, the car quickly arrived at the destination.

    Xu Yanyi, as he said, left after seeing off Qiao Qing, as if he was really on the way.

    Qiao Qing picked up her bag, looked at the shadow of the car going away, smiled, turned around and entered the restaurant.

    She doesn't know why she's here.

    Remembering the number Xu Yanyi gave her, she stepped up and searched for her.

    Unexpectedly, I met an unexpected person.     The back of

    "Mom" is very familiar, isn't it Qiao's mother?     When Mother Qiao heard the voice, she turned her head and saw Qiao Qing's face, she couldn't help smiling softly.     "Qiao Qiao."     Qiao Qing couldn't help but feel a little twitching, and her eyes suddenly became hazy.     She quickened her pace and came to Qiao's mother.     "Mom, why did you come here?"     She was obviously smiling, but her voice was a little choked up.     Since I went to college, I seldom go home.     Not to mention after work, there is not enough time to go back and forth even if you have vacations, so how can you have that free time to go back.     Counting the days, the mother and daughter have not seen each other for nearly a year.     Mother Qiao's eyes were also slightly moist. She stretched out her somewhat rough hand to touch Qiao Qing's head, and said with a smile, "Our Qiao Qiao is getting more and more beautiful."     Qiao Qing smiled, "It's always been so good-looking, okay? She     sat beside Qiao's mother, "Mom, aren't you used to flying? Why did you come here suddenly?"

    Qiao's mother quickly replied, "A young man who looks like a star came to see me. He was well dressed and looked like the boss of the company. He was a little different from our people. He said it was you who wanted to see me." , I thought it was a liar at the time, so I kicked him out."

    Speaking of this, Qiao's mother couldn't help laughing to herself: "But the young man has always insisted, take out your ID card, your contact information, can prove I took out all of my own, and finally he called you, and I heard a familiar voice, so I believed it." Thinking about

    that scene, Qiao Qing couldn't help laughing, Xu Yanyi is such an arrogant person .

    "Mom, how long have you been here?"

    "I arrived yesterday and had a rest in the hotel for one night. The hotel is very beautiful. I have never slept in such a beautiful place. The bed is so soft that I can't sleep. Maybe You should get used to sleeping on your own hard bed."

    Mother Qiao's eyes were shining when she said it, it seemed that she was seeing these things for the first time, and she was a little embarrassed at the end.

    Qiao Qing was amused, and she said softly, "This is the first time you have come here, I will show you around at night, and I will treat it as a tourist."

    Mother Qiao nodded, but hesitated for a while, and asked: " Qiao Qiao, what is the relationship between that boy and you?"

    Qiao Qing was stunned for a second, then smiled and said, "It's just a friend."

    Qiao's mother nodded, "It's rare for a friend to have such thoughts. If it's a boyfriend, don't look for him. The conditions are so good."

    Patting Qiao Qing's hand, he said earnestly: "Although we are poor, we know that we are well-matched. This boy has a good family at first glance, and we may not be able to climb high."

    Qiao's mother is a more down-to-earth person, Qiao Qing was entrusted to finish college by herself, and she never thought about what Qiao Qing would give in return, and she didn't expect Qiao Qing to marry well, she just hoped that she would be happy.

    Qiao Qing smiled, and quickly swallowed back the words that she wanted to introduce Wang Yi, and she responded with a smile: "Okay, I know, Mom, I know it in my heart, don't you still believe your daughter?

    " Mother Qiao acted coquettishly, "I've been home for a long time, is it okay for you to stay here for two more days?"

    Mother Qiao shook her head, "No, no, no, I took three days off and I have to go back tomorrow. I'm relieved to see you, Mom. , I'm not used to it here either."

    Qiao Qing pouted, "Then you will sleep with me today."

    Qiao's mother responded gently: "Okay, okay."

    The mother and daughter chatted for a long time.

    Finally, when Qiao Qing took Mother Qiao out, she found Xu Yanyi waiting outside the door.

    Qiao Qing's fair face was a little surprised, "Did you come here after work?"

    Xu Yanyi responded casually: "Yes. You and auntie get in the car, and I will take you to play."

    Qiao Qing hesitated.

    Xu Yanyi continued: "Auntie finally came here, it is more convenient to have a car, and you want to take Auntie for a stroll, I am a local, and I am much more familiar with this place than you." The first time Xu

    Yan Yi said such a long list of words, compared with the taciturn person before, it really has changed a lot.

    Mother Qiao looked back and forth between the two of them, but she smiled and remained silent.

    My daughter's temperament can't suffer, she doesn't understand anything, so I don't want to get involved.

    Thinking of Xu Yanyi's willingness to take Qiao's mother over, Qiao Qing felt that it was not good to refuse his kindness.

    So he nodded, "Then I'll trouble you."

    "No trouble."

    Xu Yanyi finally smiled.

    He stretched out his slender and strong hand to open the back seat door for Qiao Qing, "Auntie, please." It

    was the first time Mother Qiao received such treatment, "Thank you, young man."

    "Auntie, you're welcome."

    Xu Yanyi was very polite and gentlemanly, and talked a lot.

    Qiao Qing smiled, and she got into the car.

    Xu Yanyi's performance was not as strong as before, which made people feel a lot more comfortable.

    "I know there is a snack street near here. Don't you like to eat? You can take auntie to taste the special snacks here." Xu Yanyi stared straight at the road

    ahead, holding the steering wheel with his eyes Glancing at the rearview mirror, he said slowly.

    Qiao Qing was a little curious, "I really haven't been here much."

    Then she said to Mother Qiao: "Mom, let's go and have a look.

    " It's like a relationship between friends, but I didn't ask much, just smiled softly.

    "Okay."

    Qiao Qing turned her head and looked out the window at a bustling scene.

    After thinking about it, he sent a message to Wang Yi.

    [Qiao Qing]: My mother came over today, let's go shopping with her.

    [Qiao Qing]: Do you want to come over?

    After thinking about it, I added a sentence.

    [Qiao Qing]: Xu Yanyi is here.

    Then I sent a location and turned off the phone.
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

Google Translate
Original text
Contribute a better translation

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10K 229 39
https://m.shubaow.net/249/249813/ The petite and beautiful Su Mo drew a pen in the infinite dungeon, which was regarded as a waste ability by everyo...
44.3K 672 128
https://m.shubaow.net/104/104061/ Author: Zhimengji Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2020-02-16 Latest: Chapter 129 Finale rebirth finish...
26.5K 339 190
[Part 3] Alternative BOSS级打脸专业户[快穿] Author: Lan Gui - Xu Zifan climbed to the top circle from the slums, and eventually became a boss level figure, w...
9.7K 462 12
Raea is an intelligent black girl with a confusion of love, lust, and infatuation. High School hasn't been "fun" for her, but things change this year...