Fast Travel President Strateg...

By coffeenrie

Fast Travel President Strategy Game Author: Dieyi y Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2022... More

Work related
The rich second generation in the game (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16 end
Boyfriend brother is president (1)
2
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16 end
Extra: Sweet daily life in three years (1)
Extra: (2)
Extra: Xu Yanyi's ending
Extra: Wang Yi's ending
Everyone loves me (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24 end
Extra: Jiang Chengbai (1)
Extra: (2)
Extra: (3)
Extra: Zheng Jiayu (1)
Extra: (2)
False downcast really rich president (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19 end
Extra: (1)
Extra: (2)
Cinderella in the Noble School is Green Tea (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19 end
Fanwai
Extra: After Marriage
Return: An intern with a snack machine (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22 end
Extra
Extra World: Voice-activated top streamer VS black powder small transparent (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13 end
Extra
Childhood Sweetheart (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12 end

3

908 4 2
By coffeenrie

return
Fast Travel President Strategy Game
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 19

    Not very curious about Wang Yi's WeChat, Qiao Qing clicked on the search box, and as soon as she entered Xu, Xu Yanyi's name appeared below.

    Clicking in, opened Xu Yanyi's circle of friends. She browsed through it patiently, and then took some useful photos with her mobile phone.

    She didn't dare to save it and then delete it, for fear of leaving any traces on Wang Yi's phone.

    Then he clicked on the address book and wrote down Xu Yanyi's phone number, but after thinking about it carefully, he didn't need it, so let's keep it for now.

    Ever since I met Xu Yanyi on that day's birthday, there wasn't much interaction afterwards.

    Qiao Qing heard a few of them talking about fitness before, and also found a few photos about fitness in Xu Yanyi's circle of friends.

    Looking carefully at the environment of the photo, she went to all the gyms opened near the company within a few days, and finally found an environment in a gym some distance from the company that fit the photo equipment very well.

    She was not in a hurry to apply for a card in this gym, after all, the price is not cheap.

    I stayed in the milk tea shop with a wide view every day, and after observing for two weeks, Xu Yanyi did appear.

    After finding out when the other party went to the gym, Qiao Qing returned the original house and rented a new house nearby.

    Then I spent a lot of money to get a physical card at the gym.

    My heart hurts a bit, but the initial investment is essential.

    This place is a bit far from the company. If I guessed correctly, he should live very close to this gym.

    The neighborhood is indeed prosperous, and the best place to say that every inch of land is expensive is Chunhualinyu, which is close to the sea and the river, and the scenery is very beautiful.

    Chunhua Linyu is another elegant living residence carefully presented by Yangtong Real Estate following the Tianqiong Bay project. It is also a joint effort of international masters to provide elegant, quiet, and The comfortable and pleasant environment is very sought after by the upper circle.

    Living here is a symbol of wealth and power.

    How many people are overcrowded, and they can't buy a house here even after spending a lot of money.

    Qiao Qing guessed that Xu Yanyi's residence was in Chunhua Linyu.

    It's just not very sure yet.

    During this time, Wang Yi will go abroad to handle the tasks given by the old man, so Qiao Qing will have more time.

    The two could only talk about their misses on the phone, but Wang Yi thought about Qiao Qing and bought her a lot of things.

    Qiao Qing's thoughts were all on how to have a conversation with Xu Yanyi.

    After clocking in at the gym for more than ten days in a row, Qiao Qing rushed to clock in at the point where Xu Yanyi came over for a few days, and finally saw the person head-on.

    Qiao Qing was wearing a sportswear that showed her figure very well. Her legs exposed in black shorts were slender and straight. Under the light, they looked like warm white jade. The eyes of the men around her frequently looked at her.

    She stopped the treadmill, raised her slender arms to wipe the thin layer of sweat from her forehead, her moist eyes swept across a place, and quickly retracted naturally.

    Xu Yanyi actually noticed Qiao Qing as soon as he came in, but he felt that his face was a little familiar, so he took a second look.

    Qiao Qing looked at him for a second, then quickly looked away, as if she didn't recognize him.

    But looking back, I felt a little familiar and turned my head to look at the past.

    The other party is looking at her.

    At this time, someone came over to strike up a conversation.

    "Hello, can I meet you?"

    The person who came was a young and handsome guy with a shy face, and he looked like a student.

    Qiao Qing took off the earphones, and asked with a clean and sweet smile, "I'm sorry, I didn't hear what you said just now with the earphones on."

    The voice was soft and clear, very pleasant to hear.

    Yan Yang smiled. His facial features are three-dimensional, his skin is fair, and when he smiles, he shows his big white teeth, which makes people feel good.

    "I want to get to know you. I don't know if I can add a contact information."

    Qiao Qing blinked and declined, "This may not be possible. My boyfriend will be jealous later."

    Her eyes were clear and she spoke frankly .

    Yan Yang was a little disappointed, but still with a smile on his face, he reluctantly said, "I'll just make friends with you, okay?"

    Qiao Qing hesitated and didn't know how to refuse.

    Just when he was about to speak, Xu Yanyi came to the treadmill here.

    Her eyes lit up, and she trotted over quickly.

    "Why did you come here?"

    The little woman said.

    When Xu Yanyi was thinking about whether she knew her, she turned her head, smiled and said to Yan Yang: "Let's get to know each other again, otherwise my boyfriend will be really jealous." Yan Yang looked at the tall man in front of him

    . Man, even if the other party is in the gym, wearing the same sports clothes, the aura of the whole body has not been reduced at all, which is very oppressive.

    For a moment, he was a little ashamed and his face was flushed.

    "Sorry to bother you."

    He is not a stalker, if the boyfriend of the other party is not as good as him, he can still be cheeky, and when it is obvious that the other party is much better than him, he still has self-knowledge.

    Qiao Qing smiled and said, "It's okay."

    Seeing that the other party walked away, she pouted and breathed a sigh of relief.

    "I was a little embarrassed just now, but I just don't know how to refuse."

    Qiao Qing's eyes were as clear as water, and his eyes were extraordinarily sincere.

    Xu Yanyi nodded, "It's okay."

    He wouldn't be angry with the little girl.

    Qiao Qing wore this outfit, youthful and energetic, and looked very small. It seemed that even people would believe that she had just graduated from high school.

    Because of the change of clothes, even though Qiao Qing seemed familiar, Xu Yanyi still didn't recognize that he had seen her before.

    Qiao Qing smiled and didn't introduce herself.

    Get on with your own business.

    After Xu Yanyi warmed up, he turned on the treadmill and gradually changed from jogging to fast running.

    Soon sweat profusely.

    His figure is really good, the lines of his arms are very smooth, and he can be seen as a person who exercises regularly.

    When Qiao Qing left, she took a bottle of water and put it beside Xu Yanyi under Xu Yanyi's gaze, then smiled playfully at him, turned and walked away, her back relaxed and cheerful.

    Impressed, Qiao Qing didn't talk to the other party much, but insisted on clocking in every day.

    Xu Yanyi doesn't come here every day, but he always sees this little girl when he comes.

    The other party is smiling every day, looks very innocent, seems to be unaware of the eager eyes around him.

    There are also people who strike up a conversation every day. When he is around, he is her shield. It is also good to be a shield. Every time he will send a bottle of water.

    This lasted for nearly a month, and it could be seen that Qiao Qing was extremely patient.

    On this day, it was raining heavily outside.

    Qiao Qing turned the treadmill a lot faster, and Xu Yanyi was running beside her wearing earphones.

    She was running hard, and when she wanted to slow down the treadmill, she stepped on the ground.

    "Ah" screamed.

    dizzy.

    Her head was blank, thinking she was about to fall to the ground, she covered her head with her hands and closed her eyes tightly.

    Unexpectedly, a pair of powerful hands embraced her slender waist.

    Opening her moist eyes, a thin and angular face appeared in front of her eyes.

    Xu Yanyi's dark eyes didn't have any extra emotional ups and downs, he looked directly into Qiao Qing's eyes, and asked lightly: "Are you okay?" Qiao Qing's

    pale face suddenly turned red, but she was nervous but moved Quickly coming out of Xu Yanyi's arms, he said at a loss: "Thank you, I'm sorry, I was really embarrassed just now."

    It seems that I feel that I have troubled others, so I feel extra guilty.

    She carefully glanced at Xu Yanyi with the same expression, and breathed a sigh of relief, "Fortunately, I have you, otherwise I would fall down." Her voice was

    very small, with a hint of gratitude.

    Xu Yanyi nodded with a calm expression, "Well, be careful next time."

    He helped Qiao Qing lower the frequency of the treadmill, and then turned off his own treadmill to prepare for other aerobics.

    The gentleman who acts extraordinarily has a sense of distance.

    Qiao Qing was not discouraged.

    She changed her clothes and went out the door, only to find that it was raining heavily.

    Turning his eyes, he stayed outside the door for a while.

    At around eight o'clock, the phone beeped, and it was a message from Wang Yi.

    [Wang Yi]: Let's have dinner together in the evening, and I'll pick you up.

    In fact, I spend very little time with Wang Yi every day. I come to eat with her at noon and eat with her in the evening.

    Have to work at other times.

    Now she starts exercising, about two hours, even less time.

    Qiao Qing thought about it, now is a rare opportunity, and she doesn't want to waste it.

    The hand tapped lightly.

    [Qiao Qing]: I just finished exercising, and I don't have much appetite. Let's go eat crayfish tomorrow, I haven't eaten for a long time. (Naughty)

    Wang Yi frowned slightly when he received Qiao Qing's message.

    [Wang Yi]: What if you don't eat, you wait first, I'll pick you up.

    Qiao Qing raised her eyebrows slightly, she turned her thoughts for a while, and quickly returned.

    [Qiao Qing]: Why don't you go shopping and cook at my house, I want to eat what you cook, I haven't seen you cook for a long time (sad).

    Wang Yi's cooking skills are very good. His hobby is to figure out all kinds of food, so he learned from a master for a while.

    Wang Yi raised his long and narrow peach eyes slightly, and smiled suddenly.

    [Wang Yi]: Alright, then cook what you like (baring teeth).

    Seeing Wang Yixiao's spring heart rippling next to him, Li Que couldn't help becoming interested.

    "Yo~~" he joked, "Who is this who took our Young Master Wang's heart away? You can still laugh like an idiot if you lose in a mahjong game." In the afternoon, he lost a few sports cars

    .

    Wang Yihun didn't care, "You can't win or lose playing mahjong. If you're worried about this, then don't play at all."

    He grabbed the key on the table and was about to leave.

    "Wang Shao is rushing to cook for his girlfriend?"

    Someone nearby heard it and laughed teasingly.

    "Well, life is so boring. There are so many people who want to cook for you, but they just like to cook for others." Li Que shrugged, expressing that he was very boring.

    Wang Yi didn't leave either, he sat down and crossed Erlang's legs lazily, "Are you envious, Young Master Li?"

    Leaning forward slightly, he smiled maliciously, "Don't worry, brother, what bad intentions can you have? Are you looking for one?"

    Li Que chuckled, "Who do you think is like you, change one from time to time."

    Wang Yi denied, "You misunderstood me, I haven't changed yet."

    "No? Which one? "Li Que raised his eyelids and glanced at Wang Yi and asked.

    "You've seen it before."

    Wang Yi smiled, "Qiao Qing."

    "So in love this time? It's been less than half a year?"

    This time it was Li Que's turn to be surprised.

    Wang Yi chuckled, "What I'm saying is that I don't have a time limit to change girlfriends every time. If I can get along, I will continue to do so." "Tsk

    ~~~"

    the prodigal playboy Wang Yi said, Li Que was the first to express disbelief.

    "You are serious."

    Shaking his head, "Hurry up, don't starve me."

    Wang Yi laughed, didn't speak, and went out with the key.
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

Google Translate
Original text
Contribute a better translation

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.9K 671 128
https://m.shubaow.net/104/104061/ Author: Zhimengji Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2020-02-16 Latest: Chapter 129 Finale rebirth finish...
2.8K 64 9
There were once Two Powerful Beings, created by the creator, the god Veldanava. The powerful beings regarded as the 'Two Original Ancestors'. The Two...
6K 64 10
As the youngest daughter of the Lord of Three Thousand Worlds, Yun Xiao was dragged by the system to complete the task of "Best Male No. N", disguise...
17.5K 131 196
God: Xiang Xing, you saved the galaxy in your last life. I want to send you a thank you gift. What do you want? Xiang Xing thought about it hard, and...