Fast Travel President Strateg...

By coffeenrie

Fast Travel President Strategy Game Author: Dieyi y Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2022... More

Work related
The rich second generation in the game (1)
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16 end
Boyfriend brother is president (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16 end
Extra: Sweet daily life in three years (1)
Extra: (2)
Extra: Xu Yanyi's ending
Extra: Wang Yi's ending
Everyone loves me (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24 end
Extra: Jiang Chengbai (1)
Extra: (2)
Extra: (3)
Extra: Zheng Jiayu (1)
Extra: (2)
False downcast really rich president (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19 end
Extra: (1)
Extra: (2)
Cinderella in the Noble School is Green Tea (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19 end
Fanwai
Extra: After Marriage
Return: An intern with a snack machine (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22 end
Extra
Extra World: Voice-activated top streamer VS black powder small transparent (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13 end
Extra
Childhood Sweetheart (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12 end

4

1.2K 7 0
By coffeenrie

return
Fast Travel President Strategy Game
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 4

    The square is very large, and there is a snack street near the square, and there are all kinds of exquisite gadgets.

    Where there are people, there will naturally be business opportunities.

    If you want to skate, you must need shoes. The two of them didn't prepare before they came, it was purely a temporary idea.

    Fortunately, I searched around and saw skates for rent.

    Qiao Qing was very happy.

    It only costs ten yuan to rent a pair of shoes, and twenty for two pairs, which is really cheap.

    It was the first time for Qin Yang to try this kind of ice skating. He always went to a special skating rink for skating. Naturally, the equipment was complete and the protection measures had to be taken well. One must know that if the skating balance is not maintained well, it is easy to fall.

    It is not uncommon for people to break bones because of ice skating falls.

    So like this, rent a pair of shoes and slip away, this is the first time I have seen it.

    As soon as Qiao Qing arrived here, she couldn't wait to find skates of her size.

    But Qin Yang held the shoe and did not move for a long time.

    "Is there any knee pads for sale here?"

    Actually, what he wanted to ask was if there were any skates for sale, but seeing Qiao Qing's excited look, he didn't disappoint.

    "No, I would rent it before, but those who come to skate will bring these things. There is no market and no money, so I will not rent it." The boss is a middle-aged man with a broad smile

    . Holding the payment code in his big rough hand, he raised it towards Tan Yang.

    "Handsome guy, you have to pay for this first."

    "Let me do it."

    Qiao Qing said hastily, and before Tan Yang could make a move, she took out her phone and scanned.

    "You treat me to dinner, and I treat you to ice skating."

    As she spoke, she winked at Tan Yang mischievously, so cute.

    Qin Yang raised the corners of his mouth slightly, and a slight smile appeared in his eyes.

    "Okay."

    He didn't plan to wear it, so he took some shoes and sat down.

    The boss handed him two transparent plastic bags, and Qin Yang put the plastic bags on his feet before putting on his shoes.

    After putting it on, I stood up and tried it on. Naturally, it was not as good as the one he paid for, but it was still a novel experience.

    It was Qiao Qing's first time wearing it, and she ran into a problem right away.

    She doesn't know how to dress.

    After trying for a long time, she finally gave up this difficult move a little discouraged, and Qiao Qing couldn't help muttering in a low voice.

    "Why can't this buckle be fastened?"

    "Beauty, you just need to break it open hard, and then fasten it again."

    The boss kindly reminded Qiao Qing.

    Qiao Qing tried it, "But I don't know how to untie it. There's an open one, and I can't buckle it on?"

    Single-wheel skates are not like two-wheel skates, they have laces. , nor did it happen.

    Seeing Qiao Qing's distressed appearance, Tan Yang moved his legs and slid in front of Qiao Qing very smoothly.

    "Use a little force, just break this off."

    He controlled the shoe, and knelt down on one knee to help Qiao Qing break off the buckle.

    Qiao Qing shrank her legs in embarrassment, but Tan Yang didn't feel anything wrong, and helped her put it on naturally.

    "Look, isn't it very simple, try harder next time." Tan Yang stood up and looked at Qiao Qing with a smile on his face.

    Qiao Qing actually felt that his eyes were a little hot, and her fair face suddenly turned crimson.

    Her slender fingers hooked the broken hair to her ears, pursed her lips in embarrassment, and whispered: "Thank you     !

    "

    Looking at the other party's excitement, it doesn't look like he has played it before, especially because he doesn't even know how to wear shoes, which further confirms his guess.

    "I've played double-wheeled ones before, but this is the first time I've tried single-wheeled ones. I think the single-wheeled ones will shine, and it's very fun." Qiao Qing's eyebrows and eyes were curved, and the moist eyes seemed to be dancing with tiny rays of light,

    very is dazzling.

    Tan Yang turned his head and glanced at the distance from the square to this side, and pointed his knuckle fingers in one direction, "We have to go there first, there is some distance, can you?" The land on the other side of the square is relatively flat, and there

    are It's a small stall, not really a place for skating.

    It's just that it's a little distance away from the square, and there's still a flight of steps. For novices, it's easy to wrestle on flat ground, but going up the steps is even more difficult.

    Qiao Qing also looked towards the square, and stayed on the steps for two seconds. She looked at Tan Yang hesitantly, "Let me try."

    Holding on to the things around her, she stood up slowly. stand up.

    Tan Yang wore roller skates like he was walking on flat ground. He casually slid to Qiao Qing's side, but because of the difference between men and women, he didn't reach out to help her.

    "Be careful and take your time."

    He kept watching Qiao Qing's every move, fearing that she would fall.

    "Okay."

    Qiao Qing held on to something and managed to stabilize herself, then she slowly let go, controlled her mentality, and kept herself in balance.

    Although I have never been in contact with a single wheel, but fortunately I have some experience in playing double wheels before. I know that mentality is very important. If you are afraid of falling, you will be very nervous, and when you are nervous, it is difficult to control the direction of the pulley.

    Seeing that Qiao Qing's grasp was good and she was able to stand firm, Tan Yang's heart was half relieved, and he began to guide: "Don't worry, don't be afraid, walk slowly." Qiao Qing moved once, then moved again, and

    started walk.

    "ah"

    Just when she was about to relax, the pulley slid forward uncontrollably, and she fell backwards directly.

    Tan Yang didn't care about the difference between men and women, he stretched out his hand to hold Qiao Qing's hand, and pulled Qiao Qing back with all his strength.

    Wearing roller skates, the friction force was very small. Under the reaction force, Tan Yang's balance was suddenly disrupted. He held Qiao Qing's hand with one hand, and wrapped around Qiao Qing's slender waist with the other.

    The two stood firm after some twists and turns.

    "Are you okay?"

    Tan Yang let go of his hand quickly, "You hold my arm, and I will take you away." "I was

    scared to death, almost thought I was going to fall hard."

    Qiao Qing's soft tone was full of joy. Full of luck, she listened to Tan Yang's words, and put her slender hand on Tan Yang's arm.

    She glanced at Tan Yang carefully, with a slightly embarrassed expression on her face.

    "This is too difficult to play."

    Tan Yang raised his eyebrows and eyes slightly, "It's like this for the first time."

    He looked forward and slowly led Qiao Qing.

    Both chose to ignore the embarrassing situation just now.

    However, there are really too many obstacles here, even with Tan Yang supported, Qiao Qing is still not very stable.

    "Wait a minute."

    Qiao Qing squatted down slowly, and took off her skates. Fortunately, she wrapped two plastic bags before putting on the shoes, so she trotted forward two steps.

    Turning around, she smiled brightly at Tan Yang, her eyes turning like the murmur of spring water.

    "Look, I won't fall when I go up the steps like this."

    Tan Yang was taken aback, as if he had never thought of such a way.

    But looking at Qiao Qing's slender figure trotting up the steps step by step, the corners of her lips twitched slightly.

    "You are really smart."

    Qiao Qing couldn't tell whether Tan Yang's compliment was sincere, but she responded quickly, "Of course." There are

    many children skating here, and there is a bit of a sense of people coming and going. noisy.

    Some children saw that Qiao Qing couldn't play, so they came over and circled around Qiao Qing, wanting to play with Qiao Qing, but their speed was so fast that Qiao Qing struggled to stand up, and couldn't keep up at all. Qin Yang followed behind and watched.

    "Hold my arm, and I'll take you to play."

    Tan Yang slid to Qiao Qing's side and stretched out his hand. He was wearing a short-sleeved T-shirt, and the lines of his arms were smooth. sporty people.

    He couldn't help but crack a joke.

    "Looking at your previous appearance, I thought you were very powerful!"

    "I just wanted to try. You misunderstood, blame me." Qiao Qing pouted and retorted.

    Tan Yang couldn't help being amused by these words, and he chose not to argue with Qiao Qing.

    "Okay, what you said is right."

    Originally, the two still had a sense of distance, but after this fight, they got a lot closer.

    Under Tan Yang's guidance, Qiao Qing became more and more stable, but the two started holding hands instead of Qiao Qing holding Tan Yang.

    The speed stimulation brought by the pulley is really refreshing, especially when someone is leading it, it is completely different from playing alone.

    Tan Yang took Qiao Qing for several laps, but Qiao Qing finally chose to rest for a while, and they let go of their hands naturally.

    "It can't be done, I'm too tired."

    Qiao Qing sat on the stone bench beside her, unwilling to get up again.

    Ice skating is really a labor-intensive job. She glanced at the time and it was only past 9:40, and she had only been playing for half an hour. She was sweating all over her body and her physical strength was completely exhausted.

    Taking another look at Tan Yang, who had a clean face and felt nothing at all, he finally felt the difference between people.

    "Then you sit down first." Tan Yang didn't sit down, he glanced around, "Then I'll walk around by myself first." "

    Well, you can play alone, I'll sit here for a while."

    Qiao Qing waved After waving his hands, he was already exhausted, his mouth was dry, and he was struggling to even speak.

    She sweated too much, probably the makeup on her face was oxidized. Fortunately, the original owner has a good background, otherwise she wouldn't dare to bring Tan Yang to play this laborious job.

    When Tan Yang was leaving, Qiao Qing took out her mobile phone and took a photo of his back.

    She took a look, the person was moving, so the photo was a bit blurry, but she could still see the person's side face clearly, and it was not difficult to recognize if she was familiar with Tan Yang.

    I had nothing to do and glanced at my phone. In the group of the team, there was an invitation for [猫猫de小鱼] to rank. Many times, Tan Yang was called by Aite, but Tan Yang didn't reply.

    That's right, Tan Yang was with her all night, so he didn't have time to look at his phone.

    Qiao Qing's eyes flickered, and she posted the picture to the group.

    [It's Qiao Qiao]: "The night at Jiazhou Shengwen Plaza is really lively, everyone can come and have fun when you have time."

    Soon someone replied, [It's Qiao Qiao] The popularity of the team is not low, After all, the girls in the [King] game are very popular, not to mention that she has good skills and rarely cheats her teammates.

    [Deep Sea Niwan Shen Shen]: "It does look like there are a lot of people, but the place where I live is indeed some distance from Jiazhou, otherwise I would go to play." [I'm afraid to see you]: "I've been here before, at

    night If you haven’t been here before, you can check in.”

    [Empty City Old Dream]: “Is Qiao Qiao still playing outside so late? It’s not safe to be alone, so go back early.” The

    active team members replied, Qiao Qing picked up a few replies.

    Her slender eyebrows raised slightly, [猫猫de小鱼] must be playing a game, otherwise it's time to worry.
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

Google Translate
Original text
Contribute a better translation

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.3K 245 26
Ruan Shu is not cared about or She is the most inconspicuous existence in the family. After accidentally traveling through time, she became the daugh...
9.9K 223 39
https://m.shubaow.net/249/249813/ The petite and beautiful Su Mo drew a pen in the infinite dungeon, which was regarded as a waste ability by everyo...
2.1K 50 8
The fourth anniversary of love is the same as in previous years. Ye Chen and his girlfriend "Han Youchu" first had a candlelight dinner, then watched...
9.7K 462 12
Raea is an intelligent black girl with a confusion of love, lust, and infatuation. High School hasn't been "fun" for her, but things change this year...