FALLING FOR HIM??(✓)

By cutegir2002

Story by cutegir2002 ** A story about The CEO of Jeon Passion ent. Jeon Jungkook and his secretary Kim Taehyu... More

Introduction✿
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58(M)
59(M)
60
61
QnA
62
63(M)
64
65
66
not a chapter...
67
68
69
70(M)
71
72
73
74(End)
Epilogue ♥️
Promotion

24

10K 636 213
By cutegir2002

So this is
Love~

***

The next day.

Tae was trying to understand what he should say to Jungkook about not going to Busan for Christmas, he just can't leave Seoul. What if suddenly Irene needs him? These thoughts roamed around his mind half of the night.

It was just 6 and he was wide awake. His phone rang making him stiff, he looked at the caller idea and fear started to crawl in him. It was Irene who was calling him. The fear of his sister might have hurt sacred him. Getting his courage together he swiped the green button. But never expected to hear what he did.

"Oppa.." she chirped from the other side making tae frown what was the reason that made her so happy early in the morning.

"Yes my love, what happened, you called oppa so early? Everything fine?" Tae inquired.

"Everything is perfectly fine, you know appa didn't come home from last night. And--" she stopped.

"And what?" Tae asked being anxious.

"And I saw a bag infront of our house door today, the bag had all my favourite snacks, fresh, fruits and chocolate pastry." She told happily, this made tae frown more.

"You didn't took it inside right?" Tae asked.

"I wasn't going to but then, I saw there was a note in it and after reading the note I took everything inside." Irene spoke.

"What was written on the note?" Tae asked gripping on the sheets not wanting to hear anything bad.

"Hey beautiful, this fruits, snack and pastry are for you. Enjoy it and be happy. I am an angel send by your mother, she asked me to take care of you. So don't take stress, Because I am no harm to you. Be safe, you will receive all this daily smile and have a good day.

-Justin segul" Irene read out the whole letter to tae who titles his head.

"Justin segul? Such a weird name it is." Tae mumbled, but something in him was telling that whoever it is is really not a harm to Irene, a small smile came on his lips.

"Ok, ok I understood my baby. Enjoy that, and tell me if you have any problem ok." Tae spoke in tried tone as he was tired Because of nit getting his proper sleep.

"I will, but oppa what happened to you? You seem tired.?" She asked making tae chuckle.

"Nothing Irene." He spoke.

"Oppa I ain't a baby, tell me your problems, I am your sister." Irene spoke making tae's to get glossy, he told that he have to go to Busan for some work, but he don't want to go leaving Irene all alone in Seoul.

"Oh my, don't worry about me. Appa isn't home and maybe won't came for more days, you go and do your work. I have my phone I will call you if I need your help." Irene assures tae argued on this but after her continues assuring he agreed.

****

"Tae we are leaving in afternoon, why are you running in the house as if we are already getting late?" Jungkook asked looking at tae who was really from one place to other. It was just 10 in the morning and they have to leave after 1.

"Jungkook don't you think, we should hurry and pack our stuffs. We are going to stay there till new year." Tae asked stopping to look at Jungkook who shurgged.

"First stop calling me Jungkook, call me something else. We are going to live with my family for more then 5 days, and they won't think it is normal for couples to ca eachother by their name." Jungkook spoke making tae roll his eyes.

"Fine, what do you want me to call you?" Tae asked folding his hands on his chest.

"Whatever you like?" Jungkook spoke.

"Fine, but will you get up and pack your stuffs." Tae asked raising his eyebrows.

"Nahh, I am too lazy." Jungkook spoke laying on the couch.

"Want me to pack your clothes." Tae asked and Jungkook nodded mindlessly, tae hummed and walked to Jungkook's room.

As tae was out of jungkook's site his eyes widen, he remembered the picture. If tae will open the drawer he will know it's Jungkook his childhood friend. Jumping from the couch he ran on the stairs.

He braged in his room and rushed in the wadrobe, cursing himself when he saw tae infront of a drawer frozen maybe.

' he got to know. I wanted to tell him in Busan about this' he thought walking inside, gulping visibly he spoke.

"Tae it's --" "I am sorry." He was cut off by tae who looked at him with pink cheeks, Jungkook frowned what was the reason the younger was saying sorry to him. Then he thought tae might be guilty of not recognising him.

"Why are you saying sorry, it's not your fault." Jungkook spoke in an assuring tone.

"No, no it's my fault. I-...I should have, ahmm." Tae shuttered with pink cheeks.

"What are you trying to say?" Jungkook asked truly confused why was younger behaving like this.

"Umm...I... I saw...I saw your underwear." Tae spoke out pointing at the drawers full of jungkook's underwear making Jungkook face palm.

"You were talking about this." He asked and sighed when tae nodded still having pink cheeks.

"And I thought... Never mind." Jungkook spoke walking back in his room and sitting on his bed to even caring that tae saw something too personal too him.

Tae frowned. " Aren't you embarrassed?" He asked walking inside the room from the wardrobe.

"Naah, why would I be?" Jungkook spoke.

"Yeah, right I was the only one embarrassed." Tae mumbled to himself.

"Fine, now that you are here help me, pack your stuffs." Jungkook just ignored tae's voice making tae gritting his teeths. He held Jungkook's wrist and started to drag him.

"Come and help me, I am not doing everything alone." He spoke dragging Jungkook with him who had a whipped smile on his face, with just one question.

"Am I falling for him?".

****

"Luggage ".
"Check"

"Snacks."
"Check."

"Extra banana milk bottle?"
"Check" tae shook his head when he heard Jungkook cheerful voice.

"Earphone, powerbank, charger."
"Check"

"Your brain"
"Check-- wait what?" Jungkook asked looking at tae who giggled seeing the fake glare directed towards him.

"It is necessary to know if you are carrying your brain with you or not." Tae reasoned out taking back steps.

"Yeah, yeah com here I will tell you that I am taking my brain with me or not." Jungkook spoke stepping towards tae who shook his head turning around he ran, and Jungkook started to chase him.

"Come here. You dare to aske me that." Jungkook spoke running behind tae who giggled.

"I was just making sure you don't forget it at home. Aaahhh" tae shouted when he was about to be catched by Jungkook. Tae saw seo jun entering inside their house along with enuwoo running near them he hide behind enuwoo's back.

"Save me from this friend of yours." He spoke to enuwoo, hearing this seo jun chuckled.

"Stay away from this woo, I will take care of this person. He dared to ask me if I am taking my brain with me or not." Jungkook spoke trying to take tae away from enuwoo, while tae was busy showing him tongue.

Enuwoo shook his head, he can't believe his best friend can be behaving like 5 years of child with tae. He had never seen Jungkook behaving like this.

"Kook, don't you think we should leave. Or you want to get scoldings from aunt." Enuwoo asked this made Jungkook to stop the chasing.

"I will see you later." He spoke to Taehyung who showed him his tongue and giggled.

"As if you can~~" tae sanged and walked towards his bag, to get it.

Jungkook just chuckled anger no where. Seo jun went near tae to ask him if he has taken everything or not.

"Never knew you will be behaving like this." Enuwoo spoke.

"I didn't knew that as well, but guess people change." Jungkook spoke looking at tae who was laughing with seo jun for God knows what reason, enuwoo followed jungkook's gaze.

"Why are you staring at him like this?" Enuwoo asked, but Jungkook was busy hearing tae's giggles.

Suddenly his heart skipped a beat when tae looked at him while giggling, he felt his breath getting stuck, Butterflies going wild in his stomach as he realized. Enuwoo was right, all the time his best friend was right. He is falling for tae, tae's smile made him feel things he never felt.

You know there are times when you know what you are feeling, but don't want to except it until your heart scream the truth, until the person make you realise he was special, Jungkook had seen tae smiling maybe many times. But the way tae was smiling today made him realise how badly he wants to be the reason of that smile.

"Bro, kook. Where are you lost." He heard his best friend's words.

"I am falling for him, enuwoo I am falling for him." Jungkook spoke looking at enuwoo who smiled, no not a teasing smile but a genuine happy smile. He was happy his best friend finally realised his feelings.

"I told you, you were falling for him." Enuwoo spoke patting Jungkook back who was smiling brightly showing his bunny teeths.

"Who is falling for whom." Jungkook gulped hearing tae's voice what is he going to tell tae, how will he say' I am falling for you'...

-----------------------------------------------------------

To be continue...

Tell me how it was...

Do vote...

Thanks for reading...

Stay tuned cutiesssssssss...

Author 😘😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

396K 20.8K 58
A boy Taehyung who is adored by all the people near him....but is still not happy with that....why because his two close brothers hate each other...
197K 13.8K 46
Story by cutegir2002 A story full of adventures. Containing four love stories and lots of action. Strangers meeting in the same path, with the same m...
53.4K 3.1K 39
Jeon Jungkook, or people call him Mr. JEON . The Youngest CEO of "JEON ENTERPRISES" A very talented , hardworking, He has stoic demeanor , with dazzl...
207K 14.6K 66
Story by cutegir2002: >>>>>>>>>>>> A story of an army officer Jeon Jungkook officer who is currently surviving his country doing his military enlistm...