MaNan || Unconditional Love✅

By RandomThoughts07

A Secret Love Story Of MaNan No Mystery a Simple Cute Love story of our very Own MaNan where a rude arrogant... More

Characters
Murthy/Malhotra Mansion and MaNan Paradise
1.MaNan First Meet
2.Their Lives
3.Insecurities & Some Family Time
4.The Proposal💞
5.Evil Plan😈
6.Much Needed
7.Truth&Dare
Engagement Decor and Dresses
8. Engagement💞
9.Pampering Her Baby💞
Wedding Decorations.
10.Some lessons&Hot Romance💞
11.Wedding Bells
Island Pics
12.In Their Own world💞🌎
13.Wet Romance💞
14.Friends/Family Talk
Character Sketch 2
Strip War intro and their dressing
15. Strip War😉
16.Accident😣
17.No Means No
18.Family Sunday
19.Routine Check-up💉
New Stories.
20.Monster Manik
21.Hurt😤
22.Manofy😜
23.Punishment😈
New Story
24.Anniversary/Birthday🎂
Mountain House🏡
25.Good/Bad News
26.UltraSound
27.Happy Days✨
28.Little Angels💕
30.Happy beginings✨
tree House/Kiaan Anya
Bonus-1
Bonus-2
Bonus-3
Your Views
Give a try
Bonus-4
Bonus-5
Happy❤️

29.Possessive Dadda💕

3.1K 164 77
By RandomThoughts07

Next Morning
Jigar Wake Up Listening Crying of Baby His eyes went wide open Seeing everyone sleeping And The Baby girl was crying He carefully Put Asha's Head on the couch with a pillow and walk towards the crib to see Baby boy was frowning un sleep becoz of his sister's crying Jigar Pick up the girl and pat little on baby boys stomach making him sleep again and The Girl was now calm she was Trying to play with his shirt's button He smile and kiss her hands and settled on the different sofa with her.

Jig: So my princess want to play.

And she giggle making him smile.

Jig: So What should we play hmm Think think.

Jig act like thinking and She was Looking at him With all her focus to know what they will play.

Jig: But My Princess is too Small For playing so Let Mamu Tells You a story  will you listen.

Baby girl: yehhyiiiiyehii.

Jig: Okay So It was long time ago there was a beautiful little princess........

(Ps.Abhi story nahi aa rahi mind main koi bhi soch lo😁)

Jigar was telling her a story and creasing her stomach and her cheeks lightly pecking her forehead and she smile After some time she also sleep Listening his story He just look at her she is just like her mother Whenever manik would be on trip and she would miss him so he used to Go to her and tell her stories and she would sleep in half and Then half she would listen next time. He loved their Story telling time. He peck her forehead and put her in the crib next to her big bro who warp his arms around her he kiss his forehead too and see the time It was 9 am and they need to inform their family Even if he won't let them touch they should know about it but first they have to wake up and have Breakfast which is very important for Nandu as she is feeding her babies.

Jigar Went and Wake Asha with lots of 5 mins bash please tantrums and then he went to see nandu hiding manik fully in her and The blanket was little ofc from them so he cover them properly and he shake nandu but she just hug manik more tightly.

Jig: Nandu Bacha uth ja Na I have Order breakfast for us You have fifteen minutes till then I am making food for you in the canteen as Outside food is not good for you.

Nan(sleepy): Bhaiyu make for everyone don't order Its not good for anyone Come on Make oUr Breakfast.

Jig: But i have already ordered na.

Nan: Then cancel okay now go and freshnup first I have All of our clothes in Baby's bad I knew We would need them so take them and let me sleep for few more mins.

Jig: Okay Bacha Sleep then and Your Babies are Sleeping maze se.

Nandu nod and jigar went and take his and Asha's Clothes and they both Freshnup and change their clothes and go to the canteen kitchen to make food for all of them and Jigar cancel his order.

After Some time Nandu wake up and see its almost 10 am Her babies need their feedy nandu look at her first baby Sleeping so cutely nandu crease his face and Peck his forehead making him suck her nipple. Nandu Look at tye babies they were on verge of waking up and crying she get up a little making sure not to Disturb manik. She pick Up her Baby boy as their crib was very close to her as jigar knew that she won't get up and it will be difficult for her so He place them very close so that she can easily pick them up and lay them down.

She put her other nipple in his mouth he starts to suck making her smile she crease his face and kiss his forehead. Soon he was done with his feedy Nandu make him burp putting him on her shoulder taking care that manik don't get Disturb and then She put him down and he sleep again and Then she pick up the baby girl and feeds her also and make her burp and lay her down.

She was admiring her three babies sleeping so cutely she can't stop herself from seeing how protectively her baby boy ahs wrapped his arms around his sister and she knows he is his dadda's Copy. She see her mobile pinged with msg from asha That Wake you baby up we are done coming in few mins

Nandu shake manik but he didn't budge so she take her nipple out of his mouth and he groans in his sleep.

Nan: Come One Baby It wake wakey Time We have to do breakfast Na Comeon get up My baby is hungry na.

Ma: No baby Will have his feedy

Nan: But That's Nit enough for my baby's big tummy na he needs lost of food good food To be healthy and Fit Nai.

Ma(babyishly): But Baby Wants to seep na.

Nan: So then baby Sleep and His jaan also won't eat its doesn't matter an that she needs food its okay let baby sleep.

And That's it Manik was awake fully sitting on the bed he was almost about to fall from the bed but nandu hold him and he fell on her and nandu held him close she literally got scared.

Nan: i am sorry Baby Apko lagi toh nai na kahin you are okay na tell me bacha.

And Manik was looking at her with so much amusement and happiness. He was literally insecure with his babies not much but Little bit he was That might be she would take time to adjust with all of her babies but about whom he is thinking like that he is her first baby and will always remain like that only.

He just get out of her hug and kiss her cheeks tightly and the peck her lips making her shock but after few mis she smiled knowing why he did that.

Nan: I knew I was going to talk about that bit my baby already got his assurance and Don't get Jelous of your Babies they don't have yours They drink from my other breast My Sweet Baby Your's Is only for you only. So stop being Jelo My bacha.

And Manik just smile sheepishly And Hell he notice that she has fed their babies from the other one only. And He loves that He is Not sharing what is his only. Nandu just smile at his possessiveness.

Nan: Ayee My cute Baby Come lets get freshnup They would be coming in any min.

Manik nods and pick nandu up in his arms she knows that he is not going to leave her as she ahs just delivered twins last night and she is not fully recovered Nandu grab their clothes and they went in the bathroom And have a shower Actually Manik gave a shower to nandu as she is weak and needs care. But How Can Nandu Forget to pamper her baby so Manik get a a very nice bath by nandu which relax him alot.

As they come out to see their babies awake and playing with their Mamu and Bua seeing them their babies makes sound telling them to pick them up. manik put nandu on the bed and Jigar gave her baby boy who was very excited to go in his mother's embrace and same the case of  Baby girl seeing manik she was literally jumping from Asha's arms manik pick her up in his arms and kiss her nose making her giggles and he smile to the fullest.

MaNan: They are so Precious.

They said it together and look at each other.

Jigsha: And You guyz are The cutest Parents.

They smile listening them.

Ash: Come On have your breakfast let them in their crib they will play with each other manik pout looking at nandu who kiss her baby boy's head and put him in crib and see his baby pouting.

Nan: Baby They are here only na You need to eat food let them olay with each other also come on My bacha.

Ma: Okay

Manik kiss her nose and she giggle and then he put her back with a beautiful smile on his lips. As he put her down both of them turn towards each other and starts talking in a language inky they could understand.

Nandu pat the bed beside her and he just jump in the bed and settle beside her. jigar Given them their food and had herself with asha on the couch.

Nandu feeds Manik his food while he was playing with her hairs putting his head on her shoulders. nandu had herself also.

As they finished food jigar take the dishes and go out of the room and soon he come back with doc. Shefali check nandu and she was doing good she gave her some iv and ask her to have healthy food she is fine she can be discharge in one to two days only

After the doctor left jigar settled down in the couch and say.

Jig: So Manik Malhotra Inform Your Parents that they are mow grand parents now and same to you Mrs Malhotra.

MaNan: oh Shit We toh forget

Nandu grab her phone to call when She see manik sitting there with frowns looking at his babies. She knows what he is thinking.

Nan: No one will touch them without your permission I promise

Ma: Sachii.

Nan: Muchii Becoz i know this is all new and very precious for you so It will take time and They have to understand it Becoz no one is above my baby so everyone else has to adjust I am sorry But It is what it is simple.

Manik smile and peck her lips hard.Then they both call their families and inform them first they got angry as they didn't inform them then they explained them that they forget that in tension and they were tired after that so they are informing now and they understood and tell that they are coming to see them.

After an Hour or so everyone was there in Nandu's room. As it was Nandu's hospital they all were allowed. While Manik was standing beside his babies crib who were sleeping being tired of playing with each other and with their daddy dearest who was tickling and playing games with them which they enjoyed alot.

Nan: Bacha come here sit they are sleeping.

Manik come and sit beside her with his head on her shoulder her hands in his thighs she crease his thighs making him relax.

Nan: So Thankyou for all the wishes for us and I will be Brutally blunt here as I know it might i am sure it would hurt you all but still I have my priority so sorry for hurting you So the thing is Non one would touch our babies and you can see them but please don't try to hold them As Its all very new to manik and he is very Possessive about his loved ones and no one of you knows the extent But we Knows It maybe Calm a little bit after some time But for now Please cooperate And I am sorry As it might be very cruel of me to say but I have my priority set.

Ram: Its okay Beta Their are your children You guyz have all the right to take any decisions related to them and who you want to be close to them and who not and As you know its Very hurtful and it is really very but I understand that you guyz also have your set of Insecurities and feelings to deal with and It should be settled and one should compromise becoz then it will result in very bad thing that no one of us want.

And everyone nods with slight tears as they all were fighting whole way who would be picking up the babies first but Now No one can and True its hurting them very badly and nandu also knows that nut she knows that it might be seems very cruel and absurd to them they might be thinking that they are mot stealing our child why so insecure about us only holding them But she Knows manik as No one else He us very Possessive and its very extreme she always mange him in that area and only she can do that hell he is Jelous and insecure of his own babies But with his Babies he has a Very Big fear of losing them in all these people whom he don't trust fully He had only three Now four people he trust Nandu Jigar Asha and Abhi as He has become to close to them and he Jigar and Nandu are now unbreakable type they are siblings goals and now he trust him. For manik Trust was never easy Ha have seen people being friendly only becoz of he was rich and bully becoz he was not having his parents nandu was always there but he develope this non trusting issue even if he tried hard he can't his heart gets afraid and he back out when people take efforts and he see that they are being close to hus friend circle and not breaking them in any way and making it strong only he trust abhi as he have seen him trying hard for them he understood manik he give him space time and at the same time make sure to let him know that he is there and He just trusted him about other they don't have much time in their busy life to handle and understand him so He doesn't want People whom he don't trust near his babies. He won't be at peace then.

Nandu was telling them about this when he see abhi was standing in The corner and smiling looking at the crib but he could see his sadness of not being close to them. So he just whispers in her ear.

Ma: Abbu can pick them up.

Nandu smile looking at him and the name Manik give abhi becoz he was scolding him for over eating ice cream. He was so worried about him he was literally in panick mode thinking that he might get ill so he calls him at the moment making him shocked and happy as he see the glimpse of jigar in him while jigar smiled seeing him taking steps towards abhi as he knows how much abhi wanted that he really loved manik after bring closed to them and seeing the side he never witness before.

Nan: So Kiddo's abbu Don't you want to pick his Babies in your arms.

All look at her confuse not knowing what she was Saying while abhi look at her with slight tears to confirm if she is saying truth she nodes and he wipe his tears and beautiful smile played on his lips.

Ab: Let them sleep for now and I love you My kiddo.

Manik just smile looking at him.They all understood what nandu was saying.

After that nandu showed them the babies they don't touch but just admire them and take their balain.

And after asking if they need anything and spending some time with them they all left except abhi.

They talk alot about everything and also about last night as abhi wanted to know everything.

Like this they talk laugh tease each other and spend the day with having food made by abhi and Jigar while Nandu sleep and manik and asha olay on their own like small kids. And Whole time their babies was sleeping as their parents love to sleep genes you know.

After dinner everyone was sitting when the babies starts crying. Abhi and jigar immediately pick one one baby and they relax in their embrace It weird that Even If they are hungry and sleepy they just relax in any of their embrace as they know them which is true becoz no one from them leave these two alone always talking with them nonstop. Their voice make them calm they know they are safe and loved.

Nan: Give me one of them and make the other one relax.

Abhi Give her the baby boy he was holding.

Ab: I am taking princess i will olay with her till then is it okay.

Man: You don't need our permission abbu.

He just smile and they left except manik who help nandu to sit and feed their baby boy. While Abhi played with hus princess. After Nandu finish feeding baby boy manik make him burp and go out and give baby to abhi and take baby girl. nandu also feed her while abhi make the baby boy sleep. Soon the baby girl also sleep in her father's protective embrace. They put them in the crib

And Everyone leave Them alone to sleep abhi went home while Jigar and ash took a walk as they were to tired only sitting and sleeping.

Nandu Calls him and he happily lay beside her nandu cover them properly snd give him her nipple and he starts having his feedy. Soon they both sleep in each other's arms.

Hope you guyz like this❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

471K 21.6K 52
The journey of a girl called Nandini who don't have any surname or identity of her own. When she wants to take a step for herself she got an helping...
50.1K 2.6K 19
A 17 year Unwanted child of His Parents Bearing Torture of His Parents since he was 4 years old He never put his foot out of his house No one Knows W...
484K 41.7K 54
Cover credit : @_littlebitcrazy_ A manan story with a lots of mystery, thrill, drama, love, pain and romance.
2.3M 157K 137
the description is given by my readers The story is best . It conveys the importance of relations .As we see how the relations are breaking I.e onc...