Forevermore 2

By ThatPrettyGinger

{ a sequel to Forevermore, a Maximum Ride fanfiction I wrote a while back. } By popular demand, I will be cre... More

1: Time to Meet
2: Flashback
3: Remember Me?
4: She'll be Back
5: She's Back
6: Where Have You Been?
7: My Big Mistake
8. Family Meeting
9: Busted
10: The Fight over Justin Beaver
11: She's Gone

Author's Note

197 8 1
By ThatPrettyGinger

Since so many people asked, here's Forevermore PART 2!

New faces, new storylines, possibly some new ships..?

Just a warning to expect tears. I'm an emotional person. Thus, my writing is emotional. I'm a fangirl, what can I say?

Anyways.. I hope you guys enjoy Forevermore 2! Comment and let me know what you think! (:

**Reminder- be sure to read Forevermore before reading this.. Because if you don't, you will be completely lost. (If you haven't read it, it's in my works on my profile.)**

~Fly on~ -Brittany

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

163K 7.9K 53
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...
Fake Love By :)

Fanfiction

120K 2.8K 43
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
1M 18.3K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
144K 5.2K 88
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...