BLUE LOCK DRABBLES

Per vmlnrz

these were originally posted on my tumblr which i decided to share here as well. my tumblr is also @vmlnrz Mรฉs

seishiro
rin
micheal
yoichi
sae
alexis
yoichi
rin
ryusei
micheal
sae
meguru
kenyu
reo
yoichi
michael
seishiro
โ€•๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฌ
sae
rin
ryusei
michael
oliver
michael
meguru
michael

oliver

485 9 0
Per vmlnrz

it's been 7 or something. he lost the count, lowly grunting now and still going on with the pushups. as if his back was a throne— you sat there with your legs crossed while being fixated on your phone. you tell him about an interesting article you came across, him stopping with his pushups to ask you what its about.

soccer player and defender, oliver aiku has rumors reporting of him cheating on his previous girlfriends.

"i was 19, im passed that phase now."

"oliver enthusiasts going insane defending their favorite defender." you laugh as you read that.

"yeah, my fangirls can be a little insane, i know."

"fangirls? what fangirls?"

he falls on his stomach, with you still on his back as you tell him that the comments were only flooded with his fanboys justifying him cheating.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

2.2M 116K 64
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
293K 27.4K 64
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...
590K 13.2K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.1M 44.7K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...