Down With the Deals (Bill Cip...

By Anna_Toropova

✨ DISCONTINUED? ✨ As you ditch your parents to leave for the town called Gravity Falls, Oregon. You find new... More

Author:
Chapter 1: Your New Home... Gravity Falls
Chapter 2: The Mysterious Man
Chapter 3: Shake His Hand
Chapter 4: Soul Bound
Chapter 5: Sweet Mystery
Chapter 6: Ford Got Fordnapped
Chapter 8: Aftermath
Chapter 9: Lucky
Chapter 10: Bill's Warning
Chapter 11: Yeah, This is Totally Real Money...
Chapter 12: Get Away from Gideon
Chapter 13: Pacifica's Birthday Party
Chapter 14: Pacifica's Birthday Party (Part Two)
Chapter 15: Style
Chapter 16: Father's Day
Chapter 17: The Bloody Hand that Plays in Arcades
Chapter 18: Character Selected
Chapter 19: Blood on the Floor
Chapter 20: Pioneer Day
Chapter 21: Quakers to Quakes
Chapter 22: Pioneer Day... Again?
Chapter 23: Sleepover Pushover
Chapter 24: Sleepover Pushover (Part Two)
Chapter 25: A Day Spent in Nightmares
Chapter 26: Dream Scheme
Chapter 27: DNIM YM NI EVIL OT DEWOLLA ERAMTHGIN YLNO EHT SI REHPIC LLIB!
Chapter 28: A Tophat and a Bowtie
Chapter 29: All Right, Party People... And Dipper
Chapter 30: Crazy Hazy
Chapter 31: Crazy Hazy (Part Two)
Chapter 32: Careless Karaoke
Chapter 33: Careless Karaoke (Part Two)
Chapter 34: Drunk Confessions
Chapter 35: Radio
Chapter 36: Light Up the Night
Chapter 37: Down the Elevator Shaft
Chapter 38: Ghostly Figures
Chapter 39: Taking a Dance
Chapter 40: Normal Morning
Chapter 41: Maybe a Not-So-Normal Morning
Chapter 42: Fishing Trip
✨ Author Update ✨

Chapter 7: It's Alive!

328 14 1
By Anna_Toropova

__________

Last Chapter-

You bashed one of the boxes open. Out came out a river of watery, melted candy... Oh, no... But also large light blue reflecting panels of hard candy... Almost like a mirror. When the watery candy reached the Gremloblin, something horrific happened, it turned even larger, and scarier, and it grew wings. Though right before staring deep into your eyes, you pulled out one of the shards of the mirror candy and placed it between you and the Gremloblin.

__________

The creature stared intensely at the shard. You felt scared, yet you were putting on a brave look. Ford stared in shock at the situation. The Gremloblin's eyes stared intensely. Mabel and Dipper ran into the room and saw the situation unfold. Dipper stared in shock, as did Mabel.

The Gremloblin flew away in fear and bashed through the roof. It was finally gone... And hopefully gone for good... Dipper's jaw dropped and exclaimed, "Y/N!? Grunkle Ford!? Are you okay!?" You stared to your side to see Dipper run to you. You drop the piece of candy out of shock, "Ow!" You glanced down to see the candy shard dropped on your foot. It was very heavy. You fell down on the ground from pain and Dipper grabbed your hand to help you get up, "Are you okay!?" You limped up, hopefully, my foot isn't broken... "Yeah... I...-I'm okay..." You mumbled, still in a bit of pain. You turn back to Ford, "Are you okay? What happened? How did you get like this?" Ford sighed hesitantly to relax, "That creature is called the Gremloblin. Well, I named it..." You think to yourself, Bill was right... Ford continued, "Anyway, I woke up in a dark room. I saw the Gremloblin and began running. I got to this room, and you found and saved me." Mabel runs to Ford and hugs him tightly, "I was so worried about you!"

You and Ford talk about the situation, "How did you find me?" You pause in your tracks and think. Dipper mentions, "She woke me and Mabel up, and we found you missing. We started venturing out to find you and heard your yell." Ford turns to you and questions, "Well, I'm glad that you woke up at the right time. That was very convenient..." You smile at Ford and continue walking. "Though, how did you know how to defeat the Gremloblin?" You flinch at the question in shock... Bill Cipher told you... But you knew from the journal that Bill and Ford had a certain rivalry. So mentioning him would cause a certain panic attack for Ford... You only read one page anyway... And you knew that this was a hard dead end to get out of... You thought about it, "You said that the Gremloblin had nightmare-inducing powers... And the red glowing eyes... You looked the most scared when the Gremloblin had yellow glowing eyes... So I pieced together that the way it induced nightmares was through eye contact... And well, I thought I could give it nightmares so I showed it its own eyes... Like Medusa or something..." You explained to Ford... Ford thought about it and shrugged to approve your explanation. You sighed with relief.

"I'm sorry we weren't there to help..." Dipper apologized sincerely. Mabel nodded sadly. Ford smiled and said, "It's okay. As long as I'm safe now..."

You arrive at the crater place, and Mabel looks happy. Ford looked down it from the bridge as we were crossing. He mumbled to himself, "What an interesting bit of technology..." You kept walking across. Ford and Dipper reached the other side, they were fast walkers. But you and Mabel were still on the bridge, she was walking in front of you. When she reached the other side, you hesitated to step from the bridge. "C'mon! Let's explore!" Mabel hinted for you to go faster. You were staring down at the bridge, it was creaking and swaying side to side. When Mabel jumped from the bridge to the hallway, you sped up your pace to catch up. Though, the lights started flickering, and then everything went dark. You heard a weird metallic cracking under your feet and a crash sound. You feel a sense of losing touch with reality as you realize, the bridge just broke... The lights flickered on and you were holding onto the edge with your dear life.

"Y/N!" The adventure group shouted in unison. They were too far away to help you. You felt your hand slipping, "Help! My hand is starting to slip!" You grab onto the metal edge with your other hand but still are unable to pull yourself up. Mabel looked around frantically at Dipper and Ford, "What do we do!?"

"Let go." You heard a very serious echoey voice. Why is Bill telling me this? "Let go! It's for your own safety!"

You position yourself, "I will have to let go..." "No! Don't! What are you thinking!?" Ford and Mabel shout concernedly. "It's for the best If I do..." And with that, you loosen your grip and you fall into the dark void. And Ford, Mabel, and Dipper were shouting for you. You felt like an idiot for trusting Bill.

You woke up in a dark room. Though, there were blue and purple shades of glowstick fluid everywhere. You realize that you landed in a puddle of glowsticks and their fluids and that your sweater was now dripping wet. You stood up drowsily as you looked around. You saw that the glowsticks had made a room that now looked like a starry sky. You looked up to see that you were so far down that you couldn't see what was up above.

You started getting hungry. You looked around the starry sky-looking room to see if there was anything. Of course, there was not. You sigh, annoyed and tired. You paced around the vast open cool dark room. You thought about how worried the adventure group was. They must've thought about where you ended up. Have you died? Been killed? Were eaten? Where to find me?

"Relax, kid. Jeez, you worry too much," Bill said, annoyed. "Well, what do I do?" You sigh, you know he was right. Bill chuckled, "Don't think about it, kid." And then his echoey voice disappeared into thin air.

You sit down on the ground, you felt helpless. You reach into your pocket because it feels uncomfortable. You feel a little paper packet filled with something. You slowly pull it out, it was a pink packet with the writing Smile Dip. You realize that Mabel had given it to you. You hesitantly look at it, a little bit of it won't hurt me, right? You slowly tear it open.

You look inside to see a clumped-up sort of powder. You decide to taste a bit of it, about half the packet was gone after pouring it into your mouth. It doesn't taste that bad. But very sweet... And very addictive...

You sigh and start to stand up. You had enough willpower not to eat more of that sugary candy. You start pacing around the room trying to figure out how to get back to the adventure group. Until... You notice a taffy candy door.

It was bright pink. You thought it was suspicious because nothing else matched its aesthetic. It was bright pink, with beautiful white icing on it, while everything else was dark and covered in cool shades of glowstick fluid. Nonetheless, you decide to reach your hand out to the candy cane handle. You fling the bulky door open to reveal a hallucinogenic scene. It was a giant room filled with candy. The birds were marshmallows, the bunnies were also marshmallows. The insects were made out of hard candy. And every other animal was also some sort of type of sweet confection.

You slowly walk into the room, you felt like a shady individual in all of this. Was this the anomaly Grunkle Ford was talking about? All of this felt like a scene from Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory. You sigh in disbelief at all of this. But in all of this... Your stomach starts to feel a weird stomach ache. And you collapse from who knows what? The hunger? The shock from finding this place? Who knows, but you didn't feel good.

You felt an aching pain all around your body, especially the stomach. You slowly open your eyes to see that Ford was carrying you, and Dipper and Mabel were by your side. You look at your hand, you realize that you were carrying the pink packet of Smile Dip. "Wh-what happened?" You said drowsily to your adventure group. Ford glances back at you, sighs, and sets you down on a pile of hay. You rub your eyes to look at your friends more clearly. Mabel runs over to you and hugs you tightly, "I'm so glad we found you!" Dipper sighs and nastily glares at Mabel, "Mabel, why did you give Y/N the Smile Dip? Even you, yourself, said that Smile Dip was evil." Mabel giggles nervously as she glances back at you and releases her tight grip, "I-I don't know... I just had a leftover pack of Smile Dip... And decided to give Y/N some..." You could see in her eyes that she felt guilty. "Uhh, so what, I'm still not understanding what happened here," You ask the adventure group. Ford sighs, "Did you consume any Smile Dip?" You nod, feeling regretful for doing so. Mabel chuckled nervously, "Well, we found you collapsed on the ground..." Oh. The Smile Dip must've done something to my brain and I passed out. "Well, I'm glad that you're safe. That's what matters the most here," Ford said.

You felt better after a while of walking with the adventure group. Your body wasn't aching anymore. Your brain was still feeling a bit numb. Though nonetheless, you felt better. "We're still yet to find the anomaly," Ford sighed in disappointment. Dipper and Mabel also sighed. You just kept on walking, thinking to yourself about everything you have done so far. Entered an abandoned factory... Saved Ford from the Gremloblin... Fell down a crater... Passed out from some candy drugs...

"I have two questions for you Y/N." You look up at Ford. What questions could he have? You nod and ask him to continue. "First of all, I saw how the Gremloblin looked into your eyes. What nightmare did you see? How could you just stay in the moment and fight the damned creature?" You sigh, you thought, you answered, "I didn't see anything. The only thing that happened in those moments was a massive migraine and my head feeling numb." Everyone slowed down in their tracks and stared at you with confusion, "What?" They said nothing and sighed. "Second, how did you manage to survive the fall? I assume it wasn't a nice fall. How did you know that if you let go you wouldn't die?" Ford asked suspiciously. You remembered. Bill told me to let go... You shrugged and looked down and kept looking down at your feet, "Luck, I guess..."

For the remainder of the time, you and the adventure group walked. It was silent, except for the sounds of glowstick fluid dripping and you walking.

You reached the front door, the door you and the adventure group used to enter inside... Ford turned the handle, but it was stuck... Ford toggled on the handle a bit more forcefully. Still nothing. "Hold on, I got this..." Mabel cracked her knuckles and pulled out a Bobby pin from her hair. Mabel started aggressively picking the lock. Though still nothing...

A ferocious roar came from behind you. You shivered and looked back, it was some kind of giant candy tongue. You shake Dipper's shoulder, and signal everyone to start running.

Ford ran the fastest and led the way. You were running from some kind of horrid creature, "Ford! Do you know what this thing is!?" You and the group run behind a bunch of storage boxes, and Ford silently shakes his head. You get a sudden whisper in your ear, "You know what I meant when I shook you awake and said that you were going to die?" You slowly shake your head, but just enough for your friends not to notice that you did. "Well... THIS FACTORY IS ALIVE, KID!"

You gasp lightly (because you didn't want your friends to hear you), are we inside its mouth!? "Precisely, so listen closely... We both don't want to be killed, so you can trust me on this... Leave your so-called adventure group here, don't worry, they'll be alive by the end of this... RUN TO THE TOP." You sigh hard and dash as hard as possible. "WAIT! Y/N! WHERE ARE YOU GOING!? DON'T LEAVE US!" Mabel shouts. Yet you dash away without an explanation. And the thing came in again.

You run to the top of the factory. You jump on top of crates, boxes, panels, and warehouse shelves. You get to the very top, where the ceiling almost touched your head. You look down at the bottom, your friends looked like small pieces of taffy from here, though they were still in danger... You needed to save them. You start running as fast as you can in a certain direction, yet you didn't know why. Your foot received a shock of pain so bad that you fell. It was the foot that you dropped the giant shard of mirror candy on. The one that you dropped right after fighting the Gremloblin.

You fell sharply. But you notice that your hand landed on something round and metallic. You look up to see you press a red button. You stand up and scramble to look down at your friends. You didn't want them to be killed, just because you escaped, or you pressed a button that who knows what it could do.

A giant garage-looking door started lifting. Ford looked up at you, you couldn't see him clearly because he was so far down, but you could imagine his expression. Shock. You jumped down, in absolute fear, you feared what could happen to you. But you fell into a giant crater... This shouldn't kill you if you survived that...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.4K 2.5K 13
[Completed Story] You just moved into the small town of Gravity Falls, Oregon. You love finding mysteries and new friends until you meet a strange fe...
18.6K 499 18
Y/N is a beautiful girl who has come to live in Gravity Falls, Oregon because she parents died in a house fire. She has come to live with her great a...
104K 3.6K 21
( Human!Bill Cipher X Reader) Y/n Pines was prepared for a boring summer. After graduating from College later in the summer at age 18, her parents se...
42.3K 2.8K 42
Tired. Broke. Alone. All of these describe (Y/N) (L/N), a college student trying to forget the woes of college life with a nice, relaxing road trip b...