π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐑

By fluffshi05

{taekook zombie apocalypse ff} it was now their world... a new world that they now controlled. those flesh ea... More

prologue
1
2
3
4
important info
jin
5
6
yoongi
7
8
namjoon
9
10
11
12
Jimin
13
14
15 (R+)
17
18
hoseok
19
20
21
22
23 (R +)
24
25 (R +)
26
jungkook
27
28
29 (R+)
30
31
32
33
Taehyung
34

16

123 13 0
By fluffshi05

taehyung's eyes slowly fluttered open at the sunlight that poured through the window. he didn't have any collection of last night, not even recalling where he was at the moment.

he yawned and sat up, feeling a sudden pain hit his lower back. he ignored the pounding in his head as he winced and looked under the covers, recognizing that he was completely naked.

his eyes widened as he looked at his own skin, seeing nothing but his bare chest. what happened last night?

he investigated the bed he was in, not recognizing it as the living room couch, but...

jungkook's bed.

he gasped when he saw jungkook sleeping, himself also completely naked.

oh no.

"please don't tell me this is real." taehyung groaned and pinched his forehead, trying to remember what happened last night.

all he could recall was flashed images of glasses of tequila and the near death experience that they almost went through.

he threw off the covers and attempted to find his clothes, a major headache forming in his head.

great, he had sex with jungkook and a hangover.

he found his pants and boxers, hurriedly putting them on, jumping so his jeans would come on. he buckled his belt and looked for his shirt, trying to be as quiet as possible.

"so you're the type to leave right after sex? noted." taehyung's movements were halted at the sound of jungkook's raspy voice.

so, he didn't have a problem with this?

taehyung glared at jungkook, who leaned against the headboard with his eyes heavy. he was still naked, his covers covering up his lower body.

taehyung's eyes travelled down his abs, gulping at the sight. he tore his eyes away and continued looking for his shirt, ignoring the soreness that practically screamed at him in every movement he made.

"relax, you're not the first guy i've seen naked." jungkook watched in interest as taehyung frantically looked for his shirt.

jungkook recalled last night, but the images came in a blur. he knew he fucked taehyung, but he didn't know how they even got to that state.

he didn't particularly care. he's had sex before and it never was a big deal. but, he felt nervous at the moment. he didn't know why.

but, he had to seem cool and collected. he was jeon jungkook. he couldn't freak out.

"jesus, what did you do to me?" taehyung found his shirt, placing it over his head.

"me? what did i do? i'm pretty sure we both had sex with each other, taehyung." jungkook rolled his eyes as he placed his arms behind his head on the headboard.

"whatever. this never happened, okay?" taehyung gave jungkook a glared look, not wanting anyone to know about their previous encounters.

"can it not happen one more time? i-"

taehyung groaned, "jungkook!"

jungkook laughed, "alright, alright. i won't tell anyone if you won't."

"i won't."

"good. oh, if you're feeling sore, jin has some epsom salt." jungkook winked at taehyung, who immediately turned a bright pink.

"fuck off." taehyung stuck the middle finger before rushing to the bedroom door, unlocking it.

"taehyung." jungkook stopped him.

"what?" taehyung turned around in annoyance.

jungkook got up, taehyung avoiding eye contact at the naked man coming closer.

"aren't you forgetting something?"

taehyung couldn't decipher the look in jungkook's eyes. what exactly did he want from him?

"what are you talking about?" taehyung's hand was still on the doorknob.

jungkook smirked before walking back to a night desk, pulling off a knife.

taehyung mentally cursed at seeing his hidden dagger there. how could he be so careless?

well, it was hard to be exactly careful when you were having drunk sex.

oh no, what would jungkook think? that taehyung would hurt any of them without any reason?

"this rings a bell?" jungkook twirled the knife in his hand, walking back to taehyung.

"give it back. it's mine." taehyung didn't know how he could get out of this situation.

"and why should i do that?"

"look, i wasn't planning on hurting you guys-"

"oh, i would hope so. i would hope kim taehyung wouldn't be so fucking stupid where he would try to slit one of my brother's throats open." jungkook's glare was intimidating, silencing taehyung.

taehyung moved his eyes away from his, his cheeks and head burning. he just wanted a shower, a bottle of water, and some good breakfast.

"i had that ever since the beginning. it's for protection, okay? could you blame me? you took all of my shit!" taehyung retorted, all of his weight leaned against the door, jungkook practically against him.

his breath hitched as jungkook got closer to his face, whispering, "if you try to hurt them, i will kill you, taehyung. i'm serious."

taehyung stared at his lips, seeing how swollen they were. did his lips look like that?

he brought his eyes back up to jungkook's, taking in how serious he was. he would never hurt this group. of course, unless they tried to hurt him first.

"like i said," taehyung snatched the knife from jungkook's grip. "protection."

he turned the doorknob behind him, opening it and pushing jungkook back, who didn't reply.

hurrying, he ran out of the room, checking to see if anyone was up. the coast was clear.

he ran to the bathroom, shutting the door and locking it. he let out a breath as he slid down against the door, hugging his knees to his chest.

the knife fell to the floor, his heart pounding.

what if he started to grow feelings toward jungkook? start to like him?

he leaned his head against the door as images of last night came to his mind. him moaning and yanking off his shirt. him kissing jungkook and running his hands through his hair. his legs wrapped around jungkook's waist.

"fuck." taehyung ran his hands through his hair.

even when reminiscing of the moments shared between the two last night, deep down, he didn't hate it. and that scared him.

he's built these walls around his heart for a reason and he would not let anything tear them down.

not even a drunken one night stand.
-

"is taehyung still in the shower?" jin asked in worry as he heated some spam up on the stove, along with some canned leaf spinach for the group.

"i think he's done. i don't hear the water running anymore." hoseok shrugged.

the pair was up early, jin not being able to get much sleep. he felt horrible. he shut namjoon out at a time where he was seconds close to losing his life and yelled at him.

he needed to apologize, because namjoon was right. he was always right.

namjoon hasn't come out of their shared room yet, making jin grow more anxious by the minute. was he angry with him? disappointed?

hoseok placed a hand on jin's shoulder, "jin, i promise it's fine. you guys are the definition of true love. you'll both be fine."

hoseok immediately let jin through his door when he pounded against his room door, tears streaming down his face. jin was his best friend, his closest out of the group.

"thanks, hobi." jin smiled, stirring on the stove.

eventually, the bathroom door opened, taehyung coming out with his dirty clothes from last night in his hands.

he jumped at seeing hoseok and jin, who smiled at him once he got into view.

"sorry, you guys scared me." taehyung nervously explained as he walked to the couch, his hair still damp.

he placed his clothes in a basket hoseok gathered for him when he first got here. he always noticed the small gestures humans made towards him. it made him smile.

"sorry. are you hungry?" jin asked.

"famished." taehyung told the truth, walking over to sit on a chair in the kitchen.

before anyone could say anything to each other, another door opened, taehyung hoping and praying it wasn't jungkook.

the universe was in his favor, as yoongi and jimin walked out of their room, their hair ruffled.

"oh? the lovebirds are up!" hoseok teased, watching jimin roll his eyes and cling next to yoongi.

"something smells good." yoongi complimented, rubbing his stomach.

"it's definitely not you, stinky." jimin jokingly plugged his nose at hoseok, who slapped his arm.

"someone help me set the table. the food is almost ready." jin continued to cook, the boys listening to his every word.

taehyung watched as everyone engaged into a conversation, grabbing plates and arranging the table. they actually listened to jin. huh.

"where's namjoon?" jimin asked, looking around in confusion, purposely ignoring taehyung.

jimin still didn't like him.

yoongi saw the way jin's movement halted, the smell of spam and spinach strong. he tapped jimin's hand secretly, shaking his head.

the group collectively decided to forget about anything that happened last night. even though, that would never happen.

attempting to change the subject, hoseok clapped, "guys! i have an idea-"

his words were halted at the sound of another door opening, revealing jungkook walking towards the group, fresh out of the shower.

taehyung felt heat rise in his cheeks as he followed jin's orders, grabbing a plate.

remembering what happened last night, yoongi didn't want to awaken those words again. he walked to jungkook and placed a hand on his shoulder, "hey man. you alright?"

jungkook digested yoongi's expression and smiled, "i'm good."

he ruffled jungkook's hair, "good. let's eat!"

it wasn't long before all six boys were seated at the table, plates placed in front of them. there still stood an empty chair with an empty plate, jin biting his bottom lip in anxiety as time passed without namjoon coming out of their room.

jin went around the boys, placing food on each of their plates, even the empty one. he had to fix this with namjoon.

after placing the skillet back on the stove, he grabbed two plates that were on the table.

"i'm going to talk to joon, guys. eat up." he smiled as he walked to his room, feeling the males' stares at his back.

"they're going to be okay, right?" jimin asked.

"they will." yoongi assured and held his thigh.

taehyung sat quietly at the table, eating the food jin prepared. whenever he looked up, he would make eye contact with jungkook, who sat right across from him. he could see the glints of humor in jungkook's eyes.

"why are you so quiet taehyung?" hoseok questioned.

taehyung looked up from his plate to see all eyes on him, "what?"

"you seem so.... distant. everything okay?" yoongi asked, his eyebrows furrowing.

"yeah, i just didn't get much sleep." taehyung faked yawned.

"oh, that makes sense. i heard you screaming." taehyung's ears turned red at jungkook's statement.

he looked at jungkook furiously, his lips set in a tight line. jungkook smirked as he watched taehyung turn pink. it was so fun to tease him.

"screaming?" hoseok asked in shock.

"i didn't hear screaming." jimin mumbled.

"you guys didn't hear? he was like yelling. he was yelling someone's name, actually. i think it sounded like-"

the sound of taehyung coughing loudly turned all eyes on him. he innocently smiled, "did you guys have any plans for today?"

he glared at jungkook through his eyes, who had a mischievous glint. he wanted to slap that expression right off of his stupid face.

his stupid, hot face.

"i don't know. i'm kind of scared to leave this house now." hoseok rubbed his nape nervously.

the group began to engage in a discussion about what they were doing today. yoongi and jimin wanted to work out with each other. hoseok wanted to just hang out with jin, but he realized that he was preoccupied.

and jungkook never answered. instead, he listened to everyone and swallowed his food. taehyung eyed him a couple of times, hoping he wouldn't notice. from far away, jungkook could seem like the sweetest person.

but then, he would open his mouth and instantly, that thought went out the window.

"let's play truth or dare." jungkook finally spoke, the group raising their eyebrows in response.

"you want to play truth or dare?" yoongi asked in disbelief.

jungkook shrugged, "why not? i'm pretty sure none of us wants to even step foot outside and there's nothing to do. it wouldn't hurt."

"okay." hoseok shrugged.

for some reason, taehyung had a feeling that this game wouldn't be as innocent as jungkook was making it.

"jin, i told you i'm not mad at you." namjoon told jin for the tenth time, his plate of food still left untouched.

namjoon was surprised to see jin enter their room five minutes ago. he thought jin would give him the silent treatment for a little while.

he didn't want to walk out of their room and pretend everything was okay when jin was hurt. he felt bad and he hated being in fights with jin.

jin walked in and gave him a plate of food, though namjoon wasn't in the mood to eat that much. he kept reassuring jin that he had no reason to be mad, but jin wouldn't believe him.

"yell at me, hit me, anything. i understand-"

"jin!" namjoon called out in disbelief.

"namjoon." jin sat next to him on the bed, his leg touching namjoon's.

"i just.... i feel like an asshole." jin admitted.

"don't. we had different opinions, it's fine. i just want you to understand where i was coming from."

"i do." jin held namjoon's soft hand, tracing circles on his skin.

even if the two fought every once in a while or disagreed with each other, nothing would stop the love that flowed from their hearts. they could get over anything, as long as they had each other.

"are we okay now? can i kiss my boyfriend?" namjoon smiled that dimple smile that could break jin out of any upsetting mood he was in.

jin smiled, "yes."

the two joined their lips together, realizing their argument was stupid. they tried to live in the present, not scaring each other with talks about the future.

they loved each other. that's all that mattered.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.5K 4.5K 46
π‘ͺπ’π’Žπ’‘π’π’†π’•π’†π’…πŸ“• π™Έπš 𝚠𝚊𝚜 πš›πšŠπš’πš—πš’πš—πš πšπš‘πšŠπš 𝚍𝚊𝚒... π™΄πšŸπšŽπš›πš’πšπš‘πš’πš—πš 𝚠𝚊𝚜 πšŽπšŽπš›πš’πš•πš’ πššπšžπš’πšŽπš... 𝙰 πš πšŽπš’πš›πš πšπšŽπšŽπš•πš’πš—οΏ½...
10.7K 495 29
[REPUBLISHED] "He's bitten, what do we do?" "Kill him," It was only Nine months ago when all hell broke loose. A dangerous virus had engulfed the wor...
243K 10.9K 56
BTS Apocalypse AU In a world where half the population are living and half are the living dead, you need to be fit, strong and have strong teamwork i...
85K 3K 61
Disclaimer: *This story was heavily inspired by the video game called 'The Last of Us' and any similarities will be because of that. Most characters...