One Shots (Princess Meets Wor...

By Trelhu60962

I'm trying to get back in the swing of writing so here's some Spring one shots I'm writing for my Princess Me... More

Easter Eggs
Ride a Bike
Come to my Garden

Scavenger Hunt

410 19 5
By Trelhu60962

I don't own Girl Meets World!!!

Sunglasses

The hunt was on! Val, Annie, Lucas, Farkle, Riley, Maya, and Zay were on a team for the annual John Quincy Adams Middle School Scavenger Hunt and they were in it to win it.

"First item on the list is sunglasses." Val announced, checking her phone "Everyone remembers the rules, right?"

"Rules shm-oolze." Maya scoffed "Who needs 'em."

"Us! If we want to win!" Farkle shook his head "Better go over them one more time, just in case."

Val checked her phone "Photos taken of the list item must be clear and not blurry or blocked. At least two members of the team must be in each photo. Do not-Hey!"

Maya tugged it from her grip "Let's get going. First on the list, sunglasses."

Lucas pointed out a nearby sunglass kiosk and the group dashed over. Val put on blue and pink reflective shades, Lucas and Zay opted for classic Ray Bands, Riley and Maya went for the bedazzled options, while Farkle and Annie chose the oddest pairs they could find.

"All right! Selfie time!" Riley cheered.

Lucas snapped the picture and they submitted it. A ding signaled their next item.

Sunglasses
Wackiest outfit you can find

"That won't be hard at all." Annie snorted "Let's just go to the subway and watch the weirdos."

Sure enough, as they trekked down the stairs they saw a man wearing what looked like the top half of giant chicken suit, lime green shorts, and a rubber dinosaur mask getting off the train.

Without a word Zay took a picture. Lucas and Farkle's dropped jaws in the foreground and the man's unusual ensemble in the center of the photo.

"Ah, New York." Maya grinned "You will never be boring."

"Chickens are technically related to dinosaurs, you know." Farkle told them.

"Neat." Riley nodded "Next!"

Sunglasses
Wackiest outfit you can find
Hot dog with everything on it

"I'll find it, but I'm not eating it." Val shook her head "New York hot dogs are dangerous."

"I got this." Zay cracked his knuckles "I've got a stomach of steel."

"Marty on the corner owes me a hot dog." Maya offered "Let's go!"

"Why does Marty on the corner owe you a hot dog?" Lucas asked.

Maya raised an eyebrow "You really want to know, Ranger Rick?"

"I feel like I should say no."

"I don't." Annie slid over "Why does Marty on the corner owe you a hot dog, Hart?"

Maya sighed "I chased a pigeon away from his cart a few days ago."

Riley smiled "What a hero! You need a key to the city. You need a key to the city right now!"

"I'll settle for that hot dog with everything on it so we can win this thing."

Sunglasses
Wackiest outfit you can find
Hot dog with everything on it
Challenge! Pose like a mannequin in front of a window

"Ooh! A challenge." Val read the newest quest aloud.

"A mannequin challenge?" Zay laughed "We've got this in the bag."

They tried to balance the camera so it would take the picture of all of them, but it kept tipping over. In the end, Farkle offered to just take the picture.

"This is taking way too long." He grumbled, shooing them towards the window "Go, go!"

Everyone struck a pose and Farkle clicked the button.

Sunglasses
Wackiest outfit you can find
Hot dog with everything on it
Challenge! Pose like a mannequin in front of a window
Traffic cone

"Easy enough." Lucas laughed.

"Wait!" Annie shouted "Do we have to just take a picture with the cone, or do we have to steal the cone?"

"Um, hang on." Val checked the rules "Just a picture I think. Rules say nothing illegal and stealing is, so, yeah. Just a picture."

Annie pouted "Aw boo."

"They're doing road work a few blocks over." Farkle relayed "I bet we could find a traffic cone there."

The team trouped down the block, keeping their eyes peeled for the bright orange of a traffic cone. They spotted the cone and quickly crowded around it for a selfie.

Sunglasses
Wackiest outfit you can find
Hot dog with everything on it
Challenge! Pose like a mannequin in front of a window
Traffic cone
Squirrel

"Squirrel?" Riley raised her eyebrows "Like a live squirrel?"

"I guess?" Maya shrugged "Kinda weird, but whatever."

"Lucas, you're the animal guy." Annie grabbed the Texan's shoulders "Find us a squirrel."

"You think I can just walk into Central Park and grab a squirrel?" Lucas groaned "Do you know how fast those things are?"

"Pappy Joe used to tell us to go chase squirrels when we annoyed him." Zay remembered.

"Did you catch any?" Farkle wondered.

Lucas hung his head "Yeah. A couple times."

They all laughed as he blushed.

"Ooh!" Riley bounced on the balls of her feet "Idea!"

"Yes, Riley?"

"We Disney Princess it!"

"Huh?" Val asked, not sure if she wanted to know the answer "What does that mean?"

"You know! Disney princesses all have animal friends. Let's turn one of us into a Disney princess and get a squirrel sidekick!"

"Yeah..." Val bit back a grin "That sounds fun, but I think we should just let Lucas work his magic."

Riley pouted but agreed. In the end, Lucas nabbed a squirrel with minimal scratches and he and Zay held it for the picture.

Sunglasses
Wackiest outfit you can find
Hot dog with everything on it
Challenge! Pose like a mannequin in front of a window
Traffic cone
Squirrel
Challenge! Video of at least three members of your group singing on Broadway

"Oh no." Farkle mumbled.

"Oh YES!" Val whooped "To the Theatre District!"

She and Annie raced down towards the street of their dreams. The rest exchanged a fond look and followed them.

"What song should we do?" Val asked "We need one for at least three people."

"Candy Store!" Annie suggested.

"Schuyler Sisters!" Val offered.

"Easy Street!" Annie proposed.

"At the Ballet!"

"Superboy and the Invisible Girl!"

"A Heart Full of Love!"

Annie paused before she burst out laughing "Oh my god yes!"

Val buried her face in her hands "No. No, no, no. Forget I suggested that. Let's do Candy Store. That's what we're doing."

Annie nodded through her laughter "Fine, but I still love that."

"Mhmm." Val hummed "Maya, you wanna do the number with us?"

"Sure." The blonde shrugged "Who's who?"

"Dibs on Heather Chandler!" Val cackled "I wanna play the villain."

"Heather Duke!" Annie called.

"Then I'm...?"

"Heather McNamara." Val pulled out her phone "You know the song, but this is your part here."

Maya went over it quickly and handed the phone back when she was ready. Annie and Zay came up with a quick simple routine and taught it to Val and Maya.

Lucas set up to film the three girls while Farkle and Riley watched in amusement. The end result of the video was actually really impressive, several people had stopped to watch and had applauded when they finished.

***

Sunglasses
Wackiest outfit you can find
Hot dog with everything on it
Challenge! Pose like a mannequin in front of a window
Traffic cone
Squirrel
Challenge! Video of at least three members of your group singing on Broadway
Funky hats
Latte art
Misspelled signage
Challenge! Form a human pyramid
Ceramic frog
Puppies in a window
Challenge! Dance in a unlikely place
Street performer
Food that's not its normal color

"Okay! Last item on the list, ready?" Val asked.

"Read it!" Maya cheered "Read it! Read it!"

"Here we go..."

Challenge! Do an iconic movie pose

"Iconic movie pose?" Farkle wondered "Like 'King of the world' from Titanic?" He spread his arms, like in the movie.

"Maybe." Lucas nodded "Or Forrest Gump on the bench."

"The Singing in the Rain streetlight." Val offered.

"Oh! Oh oh oh!" Zay gasped "I know the perfect one!"

He dragged them to a corner and started posing them. He handed Lucas a metal trash can lid, pulled a mask from his backpack and snapped it on Farkle's face. Val got handed a nerf gun, Annie  got a toy bow and arrow set, Maya had a red towel tied around her shoulders, and Zay put his own mask on before he gave Riley his phone to snap the picture.

Sunglasses
Wackiest outfit you can find
Hot dog with everything on it
Challenge! Pose like a mannequin in front of a window
Traffic cone
Squirrel
Challenge! Video of at least three members of your group singing on Broadway
Funky hats
Latte art
Misspelled signage
Challenge! Form a human pyramid
Ceramic frog
Puppies in a window
Challenge! Dance in a unlikely place
Street performer
Food that's not its normal color
Challenge! Do an iconic movie pose

HUNT COMPLETE!
WINNERS!

Collect your prize at Topanga's Cafe. Congratulations!

"Oh my god!" Annie screeched "We won!"

"Victory!" Val jumped up and down, holding Lucas's hands.

"YES!" Riley and Maya hugged each other as they squealed.

Farkle and Zay high fived as they led the group towards Topanga's.

Word count: 1513 words

Can you guess the movie pose? 😂😂😂

Please don't forget to comment, vote, and add to your reading lists!!!
Love,
The Author

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

429K 10.8K 60
Lady Florence Huntingdon, daughter of the well-known and more importantly, well-respected Earl and Countess Huntingdon is stepping into the 1813 marr...
457K 13.7K 97
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
1M 40K 93
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
103K 4.3K 50
❥❥❥ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪, 𝕎𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪...