𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐏𝐇𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒, ˢᵘᵍᵃʳʰⁱ...

By bluuvs

ᴀ ʙʟᴜᴜᴠꜱ ᴘʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ. ❝ you are the only girl i want, i want us to be together. ❞ ❝ you always know what to s... More

⌗ 𝐏RELUDE
⌗ 𝐎NE
⌗ 𝐓WO
⌗ 𝐓HREE
⌗ 𝐅OUR
⌗ 𝐅IVE
⌗ 𝐒IX
⌗ 𝐒EVEN
⌗ 𝐄IGHT
⌗ 𝐍INE
⌗ 𝐓EN
⌗ 𝐄LEVEN
⌗ 𝐓WELVE
⌗ 𝐓HIRTEEN
⌗ 𝐅OURTEEN
⌗ 𝐅IFTEEN
⌗ 𝐒IXTEEN
⌗ 𝐒EVENTEEN
⌗ 𝐄IGHTEEN
⌗ 𝐍INETEEN
⌗ 𝐓WENTY
⌗ 𝐓WENTY-ONE
⌗ 𝐓WENTY-TWO
⌗ 𝐓WENTY-THREE
⌗ 𝐓WENTY-FOUR
⌗ 𝐓WENTY-FOUR, PRT TWO
⌗ 𝐓WENTY-FIVE
⌗ 𝐓WENTY-SIX
⌗ 𝐓WENTY-SEVEN
⌗ 𝐓WENTY-EIGHT
⌗ 𝐓WENTY-NINE
⌗ 𝐓HIRTY-ONE
⌗ 𝐓HIRTY-TWO

⌗ 𝐓HIRTY

7.6K 290 149
By bluuvs

𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘱𝘩𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘴.

CHAPTER THIRTY

ISIS SIGHED AS she sat down on the couch. she really didn't wanna be around darrian right now but this was for celeste after all. "and you not lyin?" dd raised an brow and darrian immediately catched a additude, "nigga why the fuck would i be lying about that shit? get the fuck outta here."

the group were at the reyes household since they had decided that would talk about the whole situation there but all that had happened was bunch of arguments, mostly dd and ddot tho.

isis rolled her eyes, pulling out her phone to call celeste. she waited til she heard the call connect. "my loveee. wassup." celeste spoke and darrian immediately shut up and payed attention to the phone.

"hi cel. i need you to come over dd's house." she told her. "why?" now isis didn't know what to tell her 'we found out haven almost murdered you,' and that wasn't the way to go.

"amiri wanna see you he been complaining all week and now he gonna start crying if you don't come here." the lie flew out her mouth with no stutters nothing, it was like it was all true, which it wasn't.

"mm fine. i'll be there." isis heard shuffling meaning that she was coming, she was gonna hang up but saw darrian mouthing something to her. 'tell her to take a uber,' the boy was super anxious about her even walking alone. and it was nighttime which made him feel weird.

isis had the urge to just mug him but she understood his intentions. "hey cel take a uber aight?" the two talked for 2 more minutes before celeste left. isis put her phone down and cross her arms at the boys, but mostly looking at darrian.

"and you think that bitch cel mopped the floor with while she was injured is the one who shot her?" she was spectacle. she really didn't know who haven was besides the fact that celeste had mentioned how much of a bitch she was when they talked about her mother, and her daughter. she already didn't like her for how celeste had described her and decently hated her from how she acted today.

"bro i have the shit right in front of me. why none of y'all believe me?" he stressed while gesturing to the bloody wired headphones, that were identical from the ones celeste had stuffed in her ears months before.

"nah i didn't say i don't believe you it's just that i need celeste here until i give my opinion." she shrugged.

notti looked at the group, taking his head off isis's shoulder. in his opinion he wouldn't be surprised if haven had tried to go to the point of trying to kill celeste it's just that he didn't wanna go against isis and at the same time wanted celeste to be here before he said anything.

a couple minutes passed of absolute silence, with all of them in their owns minds until they heard a knock on the door. isis shot up from her seat and walked quickly to the door to open it for celeste.

dd looked at the two before realizing the accuse was that amiri wanted to see the girl and amiri was literally not here. he quickly got up from his seat to go to melz's room to see if they could borrow melz for a couple minutes.

"where's miri?" celeste questioned as she walked inside, she almost immediately made eye contact with darrian who looked like he was about to cry. she felt bad. she didn't know why she just did.

isis pursed her lips and before she could say something dd came in with a happy amiri in his arms. "hi baby!" she cooed as she walked closer to the folder in dd's arms. "come to cellie," she grabbed the small boy who was doing grabby hands towards her. celeste took the boy into her arms and put him where his chin was on her shoulder and she was holding him down.

she sat down on the couch and widened her eyes when she saw bloody headphones in front of her, unfortunately the nightmares from that night still haven't ended and she had seen that object everywhere she went and now it was in front of her in real life.

"why y'all got this?" she looked at each of them quickly but nobody spoke up until notti did. "aight cel don't freak out okay? it's just that ddot found these and it fell out of haven's pocket." he replied since he was the only person that could word it out.

celeste's mouth went agape and she felt numb. she felt dumb.

she didn't know why she never thought that haven could have done this to her. now she felt a little scared that she had whooped her ass and her literal life could be in danger once again. she doesn't wanna die, again.

"honestly.. i say we shoot ha back. i mean it's only fair right? like self defense fr." dd suggested as he scratched the back of his head. notti smacked him in the chest even though he did agree with his brother.

darrian didn't even care anymore, he was straight on staring at the girl. "man you needa give shorty ha face back." dd whispered to him but was shut up by notti smacked the back of his head now.

"this too much tension for me fr.. imma go make somethin to eat y'all." dd spoke once again and made his way to the kitchen with notti following suite. isis mugged the two reckless boys and looked back at her cousin, opening her mouth to say something but celeste shook her head, "can you jus go with them please? i needa be alone right now."

isis nodded. she understood that celeste was literally freaking out about what to do so she just followed her instructions. but she sent darrian a look which he could make out as of a death wish if he did talk to her, or bother her.

celeste didn't even realize it was just her and darrian in the room now since it was literal silence between the two. darrian's mind was swarming with thoughts. he didn't know what to say, either if she wanted him there or not and if she didn't she would say something but she hasn't. but maybe she just didn't realize him yet, but she looked at her for like 5 seconds before wards.

yeah he was loosing his mind. he had been overthinking about everything. he wanted to explain everything to the girl but felt like if he did he would need up saying something wrong. and this time was definitely not the time to deal with their romantic whereabouts.

celeste's eyes were glue to the object for a couple minutes before she lifted her head up and locked eyes with him. she didn't find herself sent him a dirty look for some reason, but she was conflicted. she didn't know to either ignore his existence or actually acknowledge him.

darrian cleared his throat when he felt the air around them get awkward. "celeste can i talk to you?" he asked, averting his eyes to something else since he didn't wanna see how he was looking at her at the moment.

and almost immediately celeste wanted to give in. but she told herself to stand up, not literally though since she now had a sleeping toddler on her.

"ya can speak." she nodded her head. darrian winded his eyes because usually all of the other girls he had wronged never wanted to hear him. and she didn't know why she was still even talking to him right now because if he was her, he would've slapped himself.

"so i know what you thinking right now. cause if you want me to shoot ha i will like actually." he said with no hesitation because he would shoot her and both of them knew that. celeste cracked a small smile, the first one darrian had seen from her in a while.

"nah. you don't gotta do allat." that was a lie, celeste did want him to do all that but she didn't want anyone to go to jail, or die.

darrian smiles a bit before talking again. "can i tell you something?" celeste nods. "i know it's not the time to talk about this but i just wanted to let you know i didn't mean what i said when it told you i didn't fuck with you. cause i do."

darrian didn't let celeste answer and held up his finger in motion for her to not speak. "and i know i'm always the one tellin you to talk to me when i make it hard for you since all i do is just ignore your feelings and shit. and i'm just sorry bro." he looks into her eyes and this time celeste could see he genuinely means it.

"and i know you saw dat video of me and that lil orange thing. and baby i promise you. worda my deads she kissed me first. and i was wrong for letting ha kissin me."

celeste pursed her lips. she didn't know how to feel at all since he had lied to her before and there was no reason to why he wouldn't do it again but she felt like she wanted to believe him so bad, but she knew he would have to earn her trust back again.

"ion know darrian. we was not in a relationship so it don't matter who you kiss." she told him truthfully since it shouldn't matter if he kissed someone else since he wasn't in a relationship truly.

darrian nodded. he knew he had messed up more than he had thought, but at least she got some closure. he didn't want her to stress about they're relationship when it was all his fault it ended anyway.

"but celeste, the real reason i broke up wit you was cause i ain't wanna hurt you no more. and i know i should've told you that. i hope you know i love you though." he tells her before getting up walking into the kitchen leaving celeste with an beating heartbeat and a mind swarming with thoughts.

she was glad she got something from his side since it was the most heartfelt moment they have shared. celeste couldn't lie and say she didn't miss him because oh boy she did.

right now neither of them knew where they stand. but at the moment it was better than nothing.

F SPEAKS 💫

NOTE— help school starts tomorrow and i've cried three times today just cause , i hate school so bad bro 💔💔. sorry if this chapter sucked y'all ion know what i was doin myself. see you later pookies 😘😘.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.6K 995 10
▍she a 𝙗𝙖𝙙𝙙𝙞𝙚 she showin her 𝙥𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝐱 𝙙𝙧𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙧𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙧 𝘳𝘦𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘰𝘱𝘦𝘯 【 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝘁𝘂𝘀 : �...
98.3K 3K 22
⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ they meet at the police station & a baltimore girl & harlem boy fall in love.
411K 8.7K 66
︎♡︎ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇| he hates her and she hates him. But is it really hate? BOOK 1 ------------------- "You can't fight fire with fire." He said as s...