Stand by me

By AleBrasil01

Ran Haitani goes back to the past exactly 10 years ago to save his and Rindou's ex-girlfriend. More

Before you start reading the book, read the note
Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Notice!
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Question โ‰๏ธโ“
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16

Chapter 03

990 76 12
By AleBrasil01

Ran came home. He was greeted by a worried voice from Rindou.

"Hey. Nii-san."

Rindou was agitated and worried after reading Y/N's message. Shion was already gone.

"Ran, are you really okay?"

Rindou asks hesitantly

"Y/N said you cried. That's weird and scary, Nii-san. So, tell me what's going on?"

Ran looked anguished at his younger brother. He felt a burning all over his body.

Ran doesn't know how to tell Rindou that he came from the future. That they were gangsters. That Y/N died because of him.

Most likely, Ran would get punched by Rindou to wake him up from whatever kind of shit was going through his head.

Flashback

2008

"Ran, where are you going?"

Y/N ran after Ran and Rindou.

She was desperate, anguished, nonconformist, confused by their decision to end everything they had so suddenly. Without a plausible explanation.

Ran turned abruptly. He looked at her with a cold, serious look.

Y/N felt shivers run down her spine. Her body shook. She wanted to think that the chills and shivering were due to the winter cold.

But, they weren't. They were from fear. Y/N backed away.

Ran had never looked at her that way before.

Rindou and Ran had argued earlier.

The youngest of the Haitani was totally against Ran's decision. To separate from her. And let her go.

Rindou had his eyes closed. He clenched his jaw tightly in disbelief. Angry at submitting to Ran's decision. His hands were balled into fists. The nails dug into his skin, drawing a half moon, hurting until he drew blood.

He had his back to Y/N. Rindou didn't want to look at her.

He knew she had tears in her eyes.

If he turned. He was sure.  He would give in and run to her. Tell her that this was all a lie and that they love her.

"Y/N, it's over! We don't want you anymore. You were just a hobby for us. We never loved you. We got tired of playing house with you. We cheated on you. We slept with lots of other prettier women and more sexy than you. You meant nothing to us. Put it through your thick skull."

Ran uttered monotonously.

"No, no. I didn't want to tell you that.

But now that I'm here.

What I wanted to tell you was just one thing. What I really wanted to tell you is that we love you.

You are the only one.

Intelligent. Hardworking.

Always worrying about others.

You are wonderful.

No other woman compares to you.

You never criticized us. You never judged us. You accepted us as we are.

You brought genuine happiness with your kind and caring way that we never had.

You are our light that shines through our dark and dark nights.

We are the lucky ones to have you. Not the other way around.

When dawn. The daily life we ​​had until now, will disappear.

That's why this life we've been given I want to burn in my mind.

Burn it to a permanent scar.

Even if dawn comes.

I will continue to breathe normally.

So, I won't cry."

Y/N was static. Pink eyes wide with tears that flowed and wet her pink cheeks due to the cold that night.

Ran's breath caught. Fault. Pain. Sadness. So many feelings.

He was mad at himself for hurting her.

He fucked up.

She didn't deserve it. But, it had to be done.

She needed to be safe and away from them. They are dangerous delinquents who brought chaos.

She unlike them. She was a beautiful delicate flower that deserves to be cared for.

And the more Ran looked at her. The harder it got for him to bear.

He wanted to run to her and tell her it was all a lie. Fill her with kisses. Take her to bed and hug her. Lull her into a peaceful dream away from this nightmare but, he couldn't.

Their life is dangerous.

Y/N could be targeted by people just like them or even worse.

Y/N clenched her small hands into fists. She ground her teeth in rage. She tries not to shed any more tears. She wanted to scream at them to stop.

"Say you hate us now."

Ran spoke as calmly as if he hadn't dismantled her heart.

Y/N inhaled and exhaled. A kind of mist comes out of her lips caused by the cold.

She tried to hold back the tears, but it was difficult.

Anger seeps into her eyes, burning like wild embers.

"DO NOT STEAL THE WORDS OF MY MOUTH.
I REALLY HATE YOU TWO.
SOME...ONE .. hic SOMEONE ..LI...KE ....hic…LIKE.....Y ...YOU…."

She couldn't continue. The hiccups won't let up. Tears blur her eyes.

Angry feelings. Heartbreak. Injustice. Sadness. Loss. Loneliness. Were what clouded her broken heart.

With her hands on the ground. Y/N squeezes anything for comfort. The small stones prick her skin causing injuries.

But, the only thing that would give her comfort right now.

It would be them.

Ran turned away.

He squeezed his eyes shut. He wanted to hold back his tears.

It really was difficult.

Ran hurt her.

He felt like a perpetrator before her.

They couldn't stay any longer. They had to go.

And so the two brothers went on their way. Without looking back.

Leaving Y/N on her knees crying and screaming for them to come back.

End of Flashback

Ran placed his hand on Rindou's shoulder, squeezing it lightly to bring some comfort. Ran stared at him with cold, serious eyes.

"When the time comes, I'll tell you."

He removed his hand and passed the younger Haitani on his way to his room.

Rindou had his head down with wide eyes.

For Rindou, this is not the usual Ran. Something was wrong with Ran for him to look that way.

The older Haitani's eyes looked like those of a mature person who has seen it all. Even so, one could see a slight thread of anguish that almost went unnoticed.

Rindou knows his older brother better than anyone.

He knows that when Ran wants to be serious, he does.

But now there was something different that prevented Rindou from reading Ran like an open book.

Rin screamed. Before Ran locked himself in his room.

"Nii-san, whenever you want to talk. I'm here. Right?"

The sound of the closed door was the only sound inside the house.

Y/N goes back to her classroom. It was almost the end of the school day.

When she was in front of the door. She knocked and heard the voice on the other end giving her permission to enter.

Y/N slid the sliding door open as soon as she set foot in the classroom. Several pairs of eyes fixed on her.

She bit the inside of her cheek. She hates being the center of attention right now. Y/N closed the door. She bowed to the professor and walked to her seat.

She ignored the curious stares she still received or the whispers to each other behind cupped palms.

Finishing classes. Taking a deep breath, Y/N calmly packs her school supplies into her bag.

Some girls came to her to find out who was the handsome boy who unexpectedly invaded the classroom.

"Mitsuya-san, who was that boy earlier?"

"Is he your boyfriend? Because if he isn't, I'd like his phone number."

Y/N turned to look at them. Those three girls had never spoken to her before. And they attended together with Y/N ​​the three years of high school.

Y/N could smell the reek of bitches in the air. She wrinkled her nose slightly in disgust. Bold of them to ask such a thing.

"I don't like to talk about my private life. And I don't think it's any of your business. Excuse me." Y/N says, her voice tight with annoyance.

She really never liked some students very much. Some of them are petulant thinking the world revolves around them. Others love to create rumors and spread gossip.

Y/N had already noticed the looks of envy, jealousy, barely concealed disgust that some give her.

Y/N walked past them and heard some mumbling. She practically rolled her eyes and didn't care for those kinds of people. People who love cheap drama.

Y/N's best friend, Saimori Miyo, was leaning against the doorframe. A girl with long black hair and charming blue eyes.

Miyo has known Y/N since elementary school. She is a lively girl who dreams of being a journalist. Y/N's loyal confidant.

                           Miyo Saimori

"Don't roll your eyes, one of these days you'll be able to see your brain."

Miyo laughed mocking Y/N.

"What happened, for you to make that face?"

Concern could be seen in her blue eyes.

" Ran surprisingly appeared and he looked strange.
These bitches want to know who he was. They never spoke to me, not even a good morning. And now, they've been sneaking around thinking we're best friends. Disgusting."

Y/N's voice sounded in pure annoyance and disgust.

"Bitches. They can't smell dick they already run like bitches in heat."

Miyo mocked the girls.

"But, why did Ran come? And he was weird? Weird, how?"

Miyo raised a curious eyebrow.

"He stormed into the room, hugged me and out of nowhere he cried. Ran won't cry even if you cut his braids."

Miyo was dumbfounded to hear such an unbelievable reaction coming from the notorious Ruler of Roppongi.

"Are you sure it's Ran? He wasn't abducted? And you asked him why?"

"I don't want to pressure him. He wouldn't say even if I insisted. I'll just wait."

"Well, you know your boyfriend best but, it's so scary coming from a delinquent like him. Anyway, tomorrow is Mana's birthday. I'll drop by after lunch."

"I bought her a little present. Your little sister is so cute. I want to bite her cheeks."

"I used to kiss her little fingers when she was a baby. So tiny."

Y/N laughed at the memory.

"I can already imagine how you would be as a mother by the way you take care and pamper Luna and Mana."

"Ahhhhhh. And how your genes will be mixed with those of Ran and Rindo. The babies will be the cutest and most beautiful."

Miyo clasped her hands together and jumped excitedly. Y/N's cheeks turned red and she looked away. Miyo laughed at her expression and pinched Y/N's cheek.

"You three are going to have sex like rabbits. I don't even know how you're going to handle the two. I can barely stand my boyfriend. Hahahahah"

Y/N hissed. She covered Miyo's mouth with her hand.
She looked both ways cautiously. Whispering in her friend's ear.

"I don't want anyone to hear. I'm still 17 years different from you.
Have you ever wondered if it reaches Nii-chan's ears. I'll be dead and then I'll show up in your room at dawn to pull your leg."

Miyo made a sealing mouth motion after Y/N took her hand away.
She pulled away from Miyo.

"I don't want to see the ghost of my best friend doing a Freddy Krueger."

Y/N sighed at her friend's antics. The two were off the school grounds.
Today, they had no activities in their respective clubs. Only Takashi is left due to a sewing error on a dress.

They walked together a few more blocks until they separated. Each following their own path.

"This is where we say goodbye, Y/N. See you tomorrow. Bye bye."

"Bye bye, Miyo. TAKE CARE."

"YOU TOO."

Miyo screamed walking away towards the subway station path.

After 30 minutes, Y/N arrives at the simple and decaying housing project.
At first, she was ashamed to live there. And she always avoided taking her classmates to do school work.
But, her mother always said 'don't hate the situation you were born into'. Those words took root in Y/N's mind. As time went on, she began to see it differently.
Her mother worked hard day and night. Unable to attend school events. But, she never forgot to be there for each child's birthday. The mother did everything to ensure that nothing was lacking in the house for Y/N and her siblings.
So, Y/N promised herself that one day she would make it up to her mother.

She opens the door and places her shoe in a small shoe closet on the side.

"I just got back home."

Two pairs of small feet can be heard drumming across the room running towards Y/N.

"Welcome back, Nee-san"

The two younger girls hug Y/N's waist and she kisses their heads.

"Is Mom at home, Luna and Mana?"

"She picked us up from school and said she had to get back to work."

"Okay. Have you guys showered yet?"

" Yes." The two respond in sync.

"Fine. I'm going to take a shower and make dinner. Go watch TV."

Y/N walked towards the room her shared with Takashi.

Their room is shared. On one side there are theater materials, books, posts of some foreign and japanese actors that correspond to her side. And on the other, there are his things like sewing materials, a mannequin made of second hand resin and plastic, and some clothing designs spread out on his desk.

Y/N tossed her bag in a corner and took her cell phone out of her skirt pocket. She dialed Ran's number and with three rings he answered.

"Hi princess. Are you home yet?"

"Yes, don't worry. How are you and Rin doing? What are you going to eat?"

"We're fine. Rin decided to cook today."

"I just hope he doesn't invent some weird dish and you both end up with a stomach ache."

She laughed on the other end of the line.

"I have to go now, braided man. I have to shower and make dinner. Kiss Rin and tell him I love him. I love you, Ran. See you tomorrow."

"Sure. See you tomorrow. Text me or Rindou before you leave. We'll pick you up. Love you baby girl. Take care."

"You too. Bye bye."

" Bye Love."

Once the call ended. Y/N threw her phone on the bed. Going to her closet to get clean and comfortable clothes.
She left the room, heading towards the bathroom down the hall. When she is about to open the door. She feels soft fur curl around her leg. Y/N looked down to see a white fur cat with big blue eyes staring straight at her.

"Coco, my fat baby. What did you do today? Slept, didn't you?"

Y/N ran her hand over Coco's. The cat began to purr. Y/N went into the bathroom to shower with Coco following her.

Ran goes downstairs and finds Rindou in the kitchen making a crazy chemical mixture with the food. Rindou was putting whatever it was in a glass bowl and mixing it up.

Ran approaches, looking over Rindou's shoulder to see what he was doing. Ran's nose wrinkled in disgust at the sight of goo mixed with chicken pieces and reeking of sour. Ran gasps, putting his hand over his mouth.

"I'm not eating this disgusting goo. Throw it away, it must be past its expiration date."

" But, this is food, Ran. You'll see it's good. I'll taste it for you to see."

An irritated Rindou aggressively picks up the chopsticks and brings it to his mouth. At the same time he spat and turned on the faucet to rinse his mouth.
Ran cackles at Rindou's reaction.

"That's past. It tastes like shit."

" I told you and I don't know how you didn't smell the disgusting smell. Throw it away. Even the cockroaches would be offended by this. I'm going to order some food. Ahhh…I almost forgot. Y/N sent you a kiss and said she loves you ."

Ran sings the last words and watches Rindou's reaction with an amused smile.
He blushed and turned his face away as he walked up the stairs.

"Let me know when you arrive."

Rin shrugs as if it doesn't affect him.

"You're hopeless, Rin."

Y/N was in the kitchen finishing up dinner when she heard the front door open. Takashi shouts out announcing that he has arrived home. He stuck his head in the doorway of the kitchen warning that he was going to take a shower and come down soon after.
Takashi enters their room and hears Y/N's cell phone buzzing. He's not in the habit of snooping through her stuff, even though they share the same sleeping space.
But, he felt it was his duty as an older brother to look out. Takashi is the older twin of the two and it is his duty to protect his sisters.
He approaches, takes the cell phone and looks who sent the message. Seeing the name Rin and what it said 'for you too'. Takashi shrugs, deducing that it was one of Y/N's friends by name. He throws his bag on the table and grabs clean clothes going to the bathroom.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.9K 2.4K 20
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” "๐—œ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ธ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—ด๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜€, ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚'๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—น๐—น ๐—ฏ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜...
25.3K 1.6K 16
๐—™๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—˜ ๐—ง๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—”๐—Ÿ สฐแตƒโฑแต—แตƒโฟโฑ สณแตƒโฟ [๐™ถ๐šž๐š—๐šœ & ๐š๐š˜๐šœ๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š‚๐šŽ๐š›๐š’๐šŽ๐šœ] โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค "Just 30 days, let's be married for a month." ใ€Ž ๐—ฅ๐—”๐—ง๐—˜๐—— ๐—ฃ๐—š-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฏ ใ€ ...
58K 2.5K 16
๐‡๐€๐ˆ๐“๐€๐๐ˆ ๐๐‘๐Ž๐“๐‡๐„๐‘๐’ แต—แต’แตสธแต’ สณแต‰แต›แต‰โฟแตแต‰สณหข แถ แตƒโฟแต—โฑแถœแต—โฑแต’โฟ Experiencing so many difficulties, one misunderstanding after another, they keep passing e...
14.6K 626 10
completed. โ if we survive, consider us the luckiest man alive. โž โ•ญโ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ•ฎ a story where the world is about to en...