Kiyotaka traumatizing the sch...

Av kylianmbappe087

'Will my illness really hold me back?' A young boy Ayanokōji Kiyotaka, is the youngest kid of the whole schoo... Mer

Volume 1.1: Entering hell.
Volume 1.2: We are in hell.
Volume 1.3: The world is dark red.
Volume 1.4: Touch it.
Volume 1.5: My Last call for help.
Volume 1.6: Is this a world of peace or of regret?
Volume 1.7: Am I pespiring?
Volume 1.8: Use the shadows to controll.
Volume 2.1: The darkness is invading my heart.
Volume 2.2: War decleration.
Volume 2.3: Is it to late? Am I too far gone?
Volume 2.35/SS: New Hairstyle unlocked
Volume 2.40: SS- Preperations
Volume 3.1: Welcome to a new destination: Hell.
Volume 3.2: Can we have a chat?
Volume 3.4: My Message is spreading
Volume 3.5: A monster is someone who always tell lies.
Volume 4.1: How annoying...
Volume 4.2: Matte black, white rims and a M Badge.
Volume 4.25: betmen

Volume 3.3: Last Call

437 33 2
Av kylianmbappe087

[Upvote pls to give me some motivation lmao]

It is quite pleasant, it is about 5 o'clock in the morning, I am the first one awake, which was to be expected.

I went to the river to do a little daily routine I have. Since I'm alone and completely bored, I took a fishing rod and decided to just fish and do calculations on the side.

In the meantime, can we talk about how bad this world is? I have a girlfriend, and a small circle of friends, if you can even call them friends.

If you want to be successful, you MUST be ruthless. The world is not a fair place and it does not hand out rewards for just being good. Being ruthless and willing do to whatever it takes to get what you want is essential if you want to succeed and stand on top of others.

"Good morning,Ayanokōji-kun, you seem to be an early riser."

"Good morning Hirata, the class seems to be doing relatively well so far, there have been small arguments but it hasn't been that bad. Can I ask you something?"

"Of course Ayanokōji. What is your question?"

"Do you trust Horikita's decisions? She is our class leader, after all?"

"Trust in her decisions? It's really hard to define it, but I'd say 50/50. Most of them are very good but some are also very much against a comfortable life." He's really thinking. He is also right, a comfortable life is important at such a school. That's the goal; to live rich and comfortable here. Everyone starts the same, and everyone does everything for themselves; the success and humiliation is a result of their own decisions.

"Do you think the goal is realistic? I mean, the rise to class A, you are also part of the leaders of this class, I think you should know best."

"Realism, it's a very complicated issue, but it's definitely doable, I just wonder who's got a hand in it all the time. Somehow it seems to me that she is being controlled, like a robot and the programmer is controlling her."

"Interesting comment, Hirata."

"But it doesn't matter, as long as it continues to bring us success, it's completely irrelevant."

Irrelevant is completely wrong, as soon as this mastermind stops, the winning streak will be over. Then the crash of this class starts again.

"Hirata, can I ask you something? You don't have to answer, but I would like to know; why were you placed in Class-D? Did something happen in your past?"

"Why I was placed here is unknown to me. But I could tell you some parts of my past. I was born into a normal family, I have a younger sister and an elder brother. I went to primary school like everyone else and to secondary school afterwards. My grades weren't excellent, but still quite above average, well I wasn't in school for two months at one point, which also made my grades much worse in the year before last. And now I'm here..."

"Two months is quite a long time, may I ask why?"

I noticed the change in his features. His smile also deepened a little and his body trembled a little.

"I wasn't doing very well then. A friend of mine died when I was at school, which shook me very badly."

"Of illness? Sorry if I'm being too pushy as it's a sensitive subject."

"Suicide is more like it. After years of academic failure and then dismissal from his football club, he threw himself out of a window. It could have been prevented..."

"Do you think you're to blame for that?"

"Quite. I can never forgive myself for not helping him that day, even though I had the time..."

"Hirata, but how could you have known he was about to die? It's not your fault. Don't talk yourself down for that. I couldn't have handled it any better."

"Don't talk such nonsense. I'm sure you would have taken it so well, but can I ask you something personal? Have you made any friends?"

Friends? No, not a single one.

"Not yet, I'm afraid."

"Not yet? We're friends, I'd say. Since you don't have any friends, do you have any interest in a girl?"

Do I have any interest in women? Of course you are. I have a lot of interest, actually.

"Yes, will you be able to keep it a secret?"

"Huh? Are you interested in a girl? I won't tell anyone, don't worry."

"I have a girlfriend."

"Ahhh. Wait a minute...Excuse me? What girl is that lucky?"

"Uhhh Suzune I would say."

"Am I dreaming right now? You and Horikita-san was already a bit of a rumour, but it was true? To be honest that surprised me a lot...Since when?"

Oh...I have no idea when.

"Uhmm...This is embarrassing for me to say, but I completely forgot the day and week. You are also dating Karuizawa am I right?"

"Partially. Since you entrusted me with something very heavy, I guess I'm in for it."

"Partially? Can you enlighten me as to what you mean by that?"

"I guess this won't be a surprise to most as it was quite obvious, yes, me and Karuizawa are not actually in a romantic relationship. I can't tell you the reason for that as it's something very private."

He slowly opens up to me, it is going very well according to plan to build trust and control and slowly stabilise the class.

"Interesting, may I-"

"Good morning you two~"

Movement arose, Kushida came out of her tent and greeted us, she went to the other water source and probably got ready for the day.

It's still very early, as most of them haven't quite adjusted to the environment yet, they might sleep longer.

At around 6-7am almost everyone should be awake, I wouldn't have to worry about Koenji as it's the same to talk to him or to a wall.

"I think it's about time for us to do something for the course of the day. Shall we put out the fish net?"

Hirata suggested a logical way of thinking first, the risk of someone spying on us talking at this hour being too high.

Although these are personal conversations, the part of Hirata's past and my relationship with Suzune must not be known to a third party.

It could set off a small chain reaction that could be hugely beneficial.

"Okay, go to the other side of the stream and hold the net good and tight, Hirata be a little careful crossing the stream though because the stones at the bottom are very slippery."

"Pass!"

One by one, people stood up. A few listened to our everyday conversations, Karuizawa and Suzune sat next to each other near the bank and talked. The topic was probably me, Hirata and the class.

"Twenty-one fish. That probably won't be enough for everyone here. I would suggest that everyone make a small group and search for fruit and other food. Also, be careful, don't try them yet, bring them here first because they might be poisonous. Ayanokōji, I would suggest that you, Yamauchi and Sakura Airi be in a group. Since you seem to be the most decent of you, you also somewhat lead your group."

"Okay."

Who was Yamauchi again? I turned around, a cute and shy Sakura Airi greeted me, standing next to her was...Holy shit...That's Yamauchi? That was the one I had my first fight and confrontation with.

"Uhmm hey, so you listened to Hirata anyway right? I'm supposed to be the group leader, and you two have to be careful which fruits you take because some might be poisonous. I'll stay behind you two okay?"

Of course, that's why I stay behind, so that I can see that no one is following us, I feel and hear the quietest and most subtle movements that a human being can have.

Since I am the group leader for some reason, I have the responsibility to make sure that nothing happens to the three of us.

And that's damn hard when you have Yamauchi in the same team.

"Haruki, walk slower and look closer, maybe you could find more."

My eyes saw all the fruits we passed, but I only took about half of them, otherwise it would be too much.

"Hey, what happened?"

Yamauchi accelerated forward a little before I just barely grabbed his collar and pulled him back.

A girl was sitting under a tree. Blue hair and a wolf cut. She seemed to have a few minor injuries and bruises.

Something must have happened to her, her hands were dirty too. But something caught my eye.

"May I ask what your name is?" (K)

"You don't need to know, you're an opponent from my class." (I)

"And that's why you're sitting here or what?" (K)

I directly verbally attacked her class. But that's not just an attack, it's true.

"Leave me alone." (I)

"Your name is Ibuki Mio right? I've often heard something about you. Although you oppose the leader of the class, you still don't pass on information that is important to the class. Impressive." (K)

She looked at me, her cheeks turning a little red. Just like Suzune when she kissed me. Does everyone on the island have a fever?!

"Th-thank you, but what good will it do me?" (l)

"I think you should recover at our camp for now. You seem to have had an argument with the opposition. You don't necessarily have to talk to everyone, but it would be nice." (K)

"Are you really okay with this?" (I)

"Yeah sure, but we'd have to consult with the leaders of the class again, but I doubt they'd have a problem with that." (K)
.
.
.
"Ayanokōji, can I ask you why you brought her? As if we don't have enough stress, you even bring an extra problem."

"Excuse my stupidity, Horikita-san, but don't you think this could give us an advantage later?"

"What advantage, may I ask?"

"You'll see later, but if you want, you can send them away. It would just be a strategically high defeat for us."

"How would that be a defeat? We would gain nothing and lose."

"I'll show you in the end, Horikita, don't worry."

"All right, I'll leave the decision to you then."

"Why me? Why not the class leader? After all, I'm not there to make the decisions, I'm just there to follow orders. Pardon my impertinence."

Suzune completely lost her nerve. If she had her circle, I would have more holes in my left arm than usual.

She walked away from me, but I was not alone, someone else must have been here. An unauthoritative person for me.

"Come out, I heard you, you don't have to hide anymore."

"Hehe sorry if I heard something I shouldn't, me and Kanzaki just wanted to maybe take you to pay Class-C a visit."

"Me? Well, I don't have anything to do anyway."

I stood up and left our base camp, I walked on Ichinose's left side, Kanzaki was on the other.

"You don't seem to be on the best of terms with your class am I right?"

"Partially I would say, Kanzaki."

"Hmm, have you argued with Horikita-san before?"

"Oh you mean her, yes naklar.  Me and her fight every day I'd say. But when did you find the base camp of Class-C?"

"Our camps are close to each other I would say, Kaneda from Class-C was expelled from his camp, we took him into ours."

So the same as ours. Ryūen seems to be following a pattern. I can't say what the purpose was of putting a spy on me, but it only seems to work to a point of conscience.

"Oh okay."

We came to a beach. We heard jet skis, loud voices and smelled grilled food. A true paradise for students.

He seems to be following the 0 points strategy and completely. Interesting approach.

"Ryūen-san is waiting for you, please approach him immediately."

A servant of his.

"Ohoo, if it's not class-B and D. Welcome to paradise Honami, I have an extra tent, we could have some fun inside couldn't we? Of course, to be on the safe side, we could have Ayanokōji watch what we do inside."

Ichinose's face turned tomato red. Kanzaki clenched his fist. What does Ryūen mean by that?

Having fun?

"Ryūen, whatever you say, please keep those stupid statements to yourself. May I ask you what your class is doing here? All the points seem to have been burnt here."

Kanzaki addressed his strategy first.

"Oh? Oh this, well since they're already taking away our summer holidays, we might as well have fun here. We'll also go back on the ship since there's no point in earning points here anyway. I don't want to get my hands dirty here."

Interesting.
.
.
.
"Horikita-san? Have you seen Ayanokōji anywhere? It's been two hours since he disappeared?"

I panic. Where did he go? Why does he always disappear so often?! And for what? What's so important to him that he won't tell anyone he's going anywhere?!

What if something happens to him?! It will be dark in two hours, without light he could get lost or hurt on the way back. I don't know when he last had a drink or a meal.

What if he's already hurt himself and is waiting for help?! Who is he with anyway? Is he stuck? Did he fall over somewhere? He was already breathing irregularly yesterday and moving much faster than usual.

"Horikita-san? Are you okay?"

"O-Oh yes. Karuizawa-san, is anyone else missing from camp?!"

"No, according to Hirata, he's the only one reported missing. Are you sure you're okay though? Your hands are shaking, are you cold?"

"No no, it's fine. Does he have his torch with him?"

"Uh...Sudō checked his backpack, his torch was in there. He seems to have left without a light. Means he should still come back. But what has he been doing out there for about four hours? It'll be dark soon anyway."

Why does she want to scare me even more?

"Horikita, you really seem to be in love with him, you're the most worried, and at a huge distance, you're not even able to talk properly. Stay calm, the guy seems to be quite experienced with nature anyway. Besides, nothing can happen to him, the guy never seems to take any damage, you told me that he can't be from this world in terms of speed, reflexes and fighting skills."

"I always speak highly of him, but sometimes he gets too caught up in his curiosity. It's far too likely that something will happen to him at the moment, you'd be panicking too if it happened to Hirata, wouldn't you?"

"Oho, so you're also with Ayanokōji, aren't you?"

"No! Eh- you've got me wrong!"

"Let's leave it at that then. Hehe~ I support you both a lot!"
.
Timeskip
.
"Look what I found!"

I re-entered our own base camp after about 7 hours. Most of the people were sitting around the campfire or on the shore biting stones.

"This is what we were so worried about? That Ayanokōji would come back with a cold-looking cloak and mask?"

"Yeah, so? It looks pretty bad, I must say."

Yukimura complained first, Ike then adored this look.

And...

Suzune hugged me from behind.

What is she doing?! We're not supposed to be--

Too late, half the class was present and everyone from that part of the class was watching.

She made a very risky move, it's not going according to plan at all.

"Ho-"

"Keep it down for a second Kiyotaka. You're the biggest idiot I've ever seen... do you know how panicked I was? You know it's insanely dangerous to walk around alone at night?"

When she spoke her worries out loud now and used my first name, the suspicion that me and her had something going on was confirmed.

"Do you know how I felt when everyone was talking about you being stupid and getting lost? I hope for your sake that this never happens again."

Before I could answer, she pressed me even tighter against her, I couldn't move at all unless I used violence, but that would be completely idiotic.

But it was worth it, because now I have this badass looking Cloak and Mask.

From now on I have the biggest drip of the whole school year. Dripkōji

"I'm sorry."

"Is that all you have to say?"

"What else can I say? It was really stupid of me, but I'll tell you later where I was and why I was away. For now, I want to talk to one person in particular, where is Koenji?"

"Oh...No one could tell you about that.... Well, how can I put it... He seems to have lost interest and left the island." (Kushida)

"Okay- What? No sooner do I exchange a word with him than he's gone again. It doesn't matter, it's late, you can go to sleep, I'll keep an eye on the camp this night to make up for it."

"It's not necessary, but I think it's important to maintain a good reputation! Thank you Ayanokōji, now for the rest it is time to rest and go to sleep." (Hirata)

Now I have time alone to run everything through my head again.

I have to switch off my thoughts completely in order to develop a new plan without Koenji.

Dude, this guy is completely useless. Doesn't he have anything else on his mind but women, money and corruption?

Slowly everyone went into the tents and the whole camp became quiet and pleasantly silent.

Since I had nothing to do, I used a thick branch to do pull-ups.

283 pull-ups were possible in a short time and all at once. Hmm...I have actually deteriorated over time. My body in general is weaker due to my illness than before, but since I stopped training hard like I used to in the white room, I also got physically worse.

I guess since I have nothing else to do, exercising every day should be possible and useful, I have nothing to lose so it will be worth it.

But the attention when one of my classmates or students from class C and B see me there will probably be big.

Maybe-

"Suzune? Shouldn't you be asleep?"

"How am I supposed to sleep after that?

"..."

"Do you want to explain everything to me?"

"Not until the end. I think we should be a little more defensive. We took Ibuki in, was she there when you discussed the situation with Koenji?"

"Yes, but why won't you explain about earlier?"

"If I always had to explain myself, it would be a pain."

"Huh?"

"I want to make it more of a surprise. Suzune."

"Mr. IamUnpredictable, I require you to enlighten me."

"Won't happen as I have no intention of doing so. You must go to sleep, I have a duty to send you back. If you ask me, keep your eyes on Kushida and Ibuki. That's all I'll be able to tell you. Oh, and before you go back..."

I placed my palm on her forehead.

"38.7°C. You have a fever, please rest."

"W-what?! Are you a human thermometer? But..."

"Obey my orders Horikita Suzune. I should probably report this careless action to Hirata."

"Ghh..." She left me alone again, the night was going to be very exciting.

Actually, I would have told her if there hadn't been another person listening.

I looked between the leaves of a bush directly into the person's eyes. He froze, his eyes snapped open.

I then turned in another direction and sat down on the bank of the river.
.
.
.
"Ayanokōji-kun, why are you sleeping up here?"

"Mhmmm..."

This guy just couldn't be from this world. For some inhuman reason, he decided to settle down on a thick trunk. You have a tent that we got specially to sleep in, there is no logical reason to sleep up there unless you are tired of living.

"Oh Matsushita-san good morning Kiyotaka?! What the hell are you doing up there?"

"Swimming, what does it look like? I'm trying to sleep as you can obviously see."

Horikita was also completely shocked by his recent decisions.

"I've been awake longer than you two anyway, but you're right, I have to go do something again."

He put his badass looking mask back on and jumped from branch to branch.

Horikita next to me seemed to be having a nervous breakdown.

"Horikita, how do you always put up with him? Isn't he hard to take care of?"

"I don't know myself. How he doesn't get hurt or die somehow is a mystery to me with such idiotic actions. But let's not worry about it this time, I'm sure he'll be fine."

But you have to admit that this guy is probably worlds ahead athletically, mentally and psychologically, his stamina and reaction time alone is almost too perfect.

Besides, he's pretty good-looking, Horikita seems to have found the perfect man, if only he weren't tired of living....

[A/N this is the chapter of this week lmao. quite short I must say even though I get a lot of free time recently, I apologize. But look, I gave Kōji drip. Bro looks like Obito now💀🗿 Anyways have a great week❤️.

kylian.

Words: 3616]

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

15.1K 572 2
This is the one shot I promised you guys so I really hope you like it. So, Ayanokouji Kiyotaka is declared dead, what happens now? I don't own Classr...
427K 12.9K 87
Ayanokouji manages to escape from the white room through the help of his butler and government officials who are currently investigating the existenc...
2.5K 78 9
I'm aware that there are many versions of this type of content out there. However, I am committed to adding an original touch while personalizing it...
97.8K 1.5K 34
The cover art isnt mine! 스냅- Snap First story!! When Shinobu Kochou, Insect Hashira decides to pull a prank on Giyu Tomioka, Water Hashira, things ta...