Kiyotaka traumatizing the sch...

By kylianmbappe087

'Will my illness really hold me back?' A young boy Ayanokōji Kiyotaka, is the youngest kid of the whole schoo... More

Volume 1.1: Entering hell.
Volume 1.2: We are in hell.
Volume 1.3: The world is dark red.
Volume 1.4: Touch it.
Volume 1.5: My Last call for help.
Volume 1.6: Is this a world of peace or of regret?
Volume 1.7: Am I pespiring?
Volume 1.8: Use the shadows to controll.
Volume 2.1: The darkness is invading my heart.
Volume 2.2: War decleration.
Volume 2.3: Is it to late? Am I too far gone?
Volume 2.35/SS: New Hairstyle unlocked
Volume 2.40: SS- Preperations
Volume 3.1: Welcome to a new destination: Hell.
Volume 3.3: Last Call
Volume 3.4: My Message is spreading
Volume 3.5: A monster is someone who always tell lies.
Volume 4.1: How annoying...
Volume 4.2: Matte black, white rims and a M Badge.
Volume 4.25: betmen

Volume 3.2: Can we have a chat?

493 26 11
By kylianmbappe087

"A very good morning dear class-D. I, that is your class teacher will thoroughly explain all the rules of the special exam to you today."

She continued but with a very nice smile, if she smiled more she would be a man magnet.

"You will get a rule book, here are all the rules of conduct on the island that should already be clear. In addition you get a purchase catalog, in which you can buy advantages with class points, for this you must come in the early morning simply to the teacher tent which is positioned exactly here, and indicate what you want to buy exactly, the amount is automatically deducted."

Advantages in the form of food, tents, sleeping utensils, tools, maps and so on can be purchased to summarize.

"Now we come to a main point which will set the tone of this special test. Everywhere on the island are stations that your class leader may claim. But you have to renew the position every 8 hours. Each time you renew a station you will get an extra point which will be added at the end of the special exam."

"Huh? Class leader? And who is this supposed to be?"

"I would keep it a secret, you have until 6pm in the evening to let me know who it is exactly, there the leader gets his card. Oh, and you have to claim at least one spot on the island to have a base camp to make rollcalls for security reasons. Now I'm not allowed to answer any questions and I've been ordered to show you only your toilet from now on."
.
.
.
Finally Hirata has managed to get rid of this bathroom problem. We wasted points on the first day, but you can't get money without spending it.
"Hey Ayanokōji-kun, want to get started right away?"

A brown-haired girl approached me. She looked similar but not exactly like satō. They have the same hair style, but she is much more elegant, aloof, and somehow seems to be introverted as well.

"Start with what?"

"Well, with a little exploration! After all, we have to find a place for our base camp! We shouldn't waste so much time Ayanokōji-kun! So come on!"

Hmmm actually this is completely against my plan, but getting to know other people better will probably help me a lot.

"Alright."

She walked slowly, elegance radiating from her and nonchalance. Her calmness shows me how she will act in the future.

"Matsushita. Is there a reason why you wanted to explore the island with me? I mean, there were many other people in our class with whom you got along much better."

"Oh, nonsense. You're a quiet person, plus I want to clear my head so you'd be the perfect company. We never really talked in private before, am I right?"

"Yes."

"See? But can I ask you something more personal?"

She slowed down a bit and matched my speed, we walked very closely side by side through this jungle.

Her beauty and smell caught my eye even more now.

"What is your goal at this school? Do you want to aim for class A Ayanokōji?"

"Hmmm... So Class-A would be the best, of course, and I'm aiming for that, too. But, I'm not doing it by choice. Hirata, Kushida, Karuizawa and Horikita force me to contribute to the success of the class. How about you?"

"I'm more like you, too. It would be optimal for me to strive for class A, but class B will probably not deviate too much from the 100% employment rate. For that it seems impossible to gain around 700 class points and that class-A, B and C don't gain, then we could move up to class-A. But it seems impossible unless we have a Cristiano Ronaldo UCL performance this year, which would carry us on the shoulder."

She also seems to be somewhat involved with football like Suzune.

Well, she doesn't seem to be wrong, it's not impossible, because this class has a joker card that can be used an unlimited number of times.

"It would be really nice I must say. Ayanokōji-kun, do you think we'll make it?"

"Whether we will make it or not is in the hands of Kushida,Hirata and Horikita. I will only do what is required of me."

The necessary is always what needs to be done, of course, but Matsushita seems much much smarter than Karuizawa, Suzune and Hirata. She seems to be the first to calculate the probabilities and possibilities, because we are not going to rise to Class A just by chance.

Everything that exists first needed a probability that allowed it to exist in the first place.

"Let's change the subject, since we are alone, we might as well talk a bit about our other classmates! Do you have many friends in class?"

Do I have many friends? I would be lying if I said yes, but also lying if I said no.

"Not really. Miyake, Yukimura and Haruka are the only friends I have at the moment."

"Just them? So Horikita is your girl friend like I suspected? I have to admit you guys are really good at hiding things, there must have been a lot of planning that went into it. But don't worry, I'll keep it a secret."

I completely froze on the spot. How can something like this happen?

When did she start watching us?

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"Oh come on Ayanokōji! You don't have to keep hiding it! If you don't want to admit anything, then I can put pressure on Horikita!"

It would be too risky to deny it now, not only would I attract an extreme amount of attention, but I would also be caught lying.

"May I ask how you noticed so quickly?"

"Hmm...you guys met Hirata-kun and Kikyō-chan over coffee recently, right? I saw Ryūen, the leader of Class-C attacking you, just before he caught Horikita's collar, you intervened, and with the darkest eyes I've ever seen! Your reaction time, speed and power with which you caught Ryūen's hand gave me extreme goosebumps!"

"So you were watching us. I see. But how did you come to that conclusion?"

"Simple! After Ryūen and his bodyguard left, Horikita-san put her hand on yours! You didn't do anything about it. Luckily no one else saw it or it would have gone through the class before."

"Thank you for keeping it a secret. But will you tell anyone?"

"No not really. I'll just try to get the same information out of Horikita to test how long she can take it!"

"Good luck, you never know with her."

We reached a path, green and brightly illuminated by the sun. Matsushita noticed it too, but said nothing about it and walked ahead of me slowly and carefully.

"A-...!!!"

I grabbed her from behind and put my hand on her mouth so she couldn't make any noise.

I threw us both into a bush next to many trees.

"Katsuragi-san, did you hear something too?"

A man with green eyes and hair walked out of the cave, followed by Johnny Sins. A bald guy who was built physically very sturdy.

"What do you mean? I just took the spot, so I couldn't hear anything, what was that noise?"

A bad script.

Katsuragi, or whatever his name is, was completely nervous and waving 'his' leader card around like an idiot.

No one will fall for that, my friend.

Matsushita wanted to move a bit, but my hands prevented it, she was physically completely powerless.

Her tears rolled onto my hands, what is she thinking right now?
.
.
.
Help! I'm being molested!!!

I became numb with fear and at the same time blinded by the tears in my eyes.

He let go of me but stayed leaning against the tree. Why did he stop?

Huh?

I heard two voices, two boys running past our 'hiding place'.

Oh. So he didn't want to bother me, he wanted to hide us both ahaaaa...

He already has a girlfriend for that. My brain completely shuts down at the stupidest things.

"False alarm. Come on Yahiko, let's go back to the others it was probably just a bird."

That bald guy was probably in charge, they both left again.

Ayanokōji waited another minute before releasing me completely.

"Sorry Matsushita-san, it was just an act of fright."

Holding out his hand, which I accepted, he pulled me back to my feet and wiped the dirt from my knees.

"It's alright, but I must say it was completely unexpected. Shall we see what was in that cave?"

"No. Maybe others from Class A have already left themselves there."

He's right. Maybe this was just a prelude to force us to look inside the cave?

"Then let's get back to the others. We should meet there in the next five minutes anyway. It was quite unexpected that we found something right away. Should we tell the others?"

"No, better not, they might fall into a similar trap as we did."

We walked the exact same way back to the beach, where we should all meet up in a few minutes.

"Let's hurry up a bit, Matsushita, pick up the pace a bit.

He accelerated, it was more like jogging, but still very fast and inhuman in this heat and undulating ground.

"Brake a little...Ha..."

He braked a little, but not only that, he put my arm around his shoulder to help me brake, run and balance.

"Don't you have a girlfriend?"

"Yeah sure, but I'm just helping you out a bit with this, Suzune would have done the same in my place."

I doubt it, but it doesn't matter.

We have arrived, it is even warmer and more uncomfortable than before. The sun blinds me from all sides.

"Matsushita-san! Did you two find anything? And why are you so red?" (Kushida)

"It's just extremely warm, the most we've found is a few big trees and shady areas, that's all." (M)

"So you also came up completely empty like most of the people here? It's not too bad, Ike found a pure water source and Akito found a hut with fishing tools, so food and drink shouldn't be the biggest problem anymore." (HS)

"Really Horikita-san? But who is our leader now?" (M)

"That remains secret, even among the class to completely delineate possible betrayals." (HS)

What? Why should it be kept completely secret? Ayanokōji next to me shows no reaction, as if it had already been completely clear to him from the beginning.

"Well, where is the source now exactly?" (A)

"Follow me, everyone is already there, I was waiting for you two."
(HS)

She walked in front of us, me and Kushida-chan were behind her, and Ayanokōji was behind me-.

I turned around and I lost my nerve. What's wrong with this guy!

"Ehh Horikita-san, we've lost someone I think..." (M)

"What do you mean?" (HS)

She turned around and was as surprised as I was.

"Huh where did he go?! Can't you even let him out of your sight?!" (H)

"I don't see that person you mean from up here." (A)

Why is that guy up a tree? Is he Tarzan?

"Get down from there right now! If you fall off don't blame me!" (H)

"Nah, it's pretty nice up here." (A)

Horikita was about to climb up personally and throw him down.

"Ehh Ayanokōji-kun, I'd rather go down too, I mean you don't know if the branches are completely stable to climb on..." (K)

"Don't worry. Besides, I feel like an assassin up here." (A)

He really is a toddler in terms of mindset. But you have to say, he looks pretty nice.

Stop Chiaki...He has a girlfriend...

"See you there Matsushita." (A)

He picked up more speed and jumped from treetop to treetop.

But not in a bad way, more with elegance and calmness, of course he was also fast as hell.

"Horikita-san...Has he always been like this?" (M)

"Pretty much..." (H)

We walked slowly but surely and at a pleasant pace until we reached a smaller river.

There, the whole class was waiting for us, a few were fishing, some were dealing with mushrooms and fruits, and then it was Hirata, Ayanokōji and Akitō who set up tents.

Everyone here had something to do.

"Matsushita, can we talk in private?" (H)

"U-Uhh okay?"

We both moved away from the base camp a little. And decided to collect some fruit.

Figs, grapes and so on...

"Matsushita, can I ask you something? What is your relationship with Ayanokōji?"

"Are you still on last name basis? Aren't you two together?"

"What are you getting at?"

"Well, I mean you two do love each other, why are you hiding it?"

"How did you figure it out?"

"When I asked Ayanokōji about it, he just admitted it. You seem to have a different approach."

"Okay okay...Since he already told you, I guess I can say it too, but keep your mouth shut about it to others okay? You and I are in a romantic relationship. But what about you two?"

"Just friends so far."

"So far?"

Stupid Chiaki...
.
.
.
"It doesn't matter, why are you hiding your relationship with him? I see no reason to."

"Neither do I, it's just what he wanted and I won't go into why he wanted it because I have no idea."

"Interesting, but are you still independent of him? But it doesn't matter. Be happy together, I won't tell anyone."

"Independent of each other? Doesn't that go against all the rules of a relationship? Let's change the subject. I didn't call you for nothing, will you contribute something to move up to Class A?"

"Of course, that would be completely pointless. Shall we go back slowly? It's sunset now and we could get lost in the dark."

Get lost? On an island like this, this should be much harder than you think. Waypoints, lights, spots and paths should make this seem almost impossible.

We walked back slowly anyway, I followed Matsushita slowly. A smell of burning things and a sound of a water spring reminded me where I was going.

Why did Kiyotaka admit it? Did he already expect someone to find out? How does he know she will keep it a secret? What were they doing together and why was she so red in the face?

I don't understand him, he wanted to keep it a secret but then he admits it so easily? Is he serious about this relationship?

"Hey! There you two are, where have you been?" Hirata approached us shortly after we arrived at base camp.

"We were just observing the surroundings and talking about things within the class. And also about boys." Matsushita seems to want to provoke me. As if I like to talk about boys...

"This island seems to be a haven for each of us. But I have a question, have you seen Ayanokōji? Since you left-"

What? What does he mean-

"Up here, I was just looking at the island a little closer from up here." Kiyotaka spoke from the top of the tree. He then jumped down the branches and landed perfectly from about 5 metres up.

"Ike and the others have been barbecuing and fishing. You can get something there, though the food seems to be still hot." Hirata pointed out the campfire a little further away from the tents.

There was not only fish but also fruit and other fruits.

Figs and grapes seem to be the vegan menu for some today.

"Horikita, are you coming?" Matsushita gave me a little nudge from the side to wake me from my dream. Me and her went ahead, Kiyotaka following at a slower pace.

Did he hurt himself or why is he so slow.

"Matsushita-san wait for him for a moment." She turned around and also realised that something was wrong with him.

"Uhh Ayanokōji-kun, didn't I tell you earlier not to hurt yourself early?" I'm already a little annoyed, but I somehow can't be mad at him for that.

"I'm in great shape. Just a little tired, you know? I didn't hurt myself a bit, I went a bit too fast today. Let's just eat." He didn't seem to have any problems or injuries, but you could see that he wasn't feeling quite so well.

We arrived at the campfire, Yamauchi came with a bucket of water and put out the fire, which was not in use.

"Have a good appetite, hurry up, it's about to get dark."

Wow he can be a normal person.

"Now that there are three of us and therefore completely alone, can we talk a little?" Matsushita made her first moves.

"About what?" (H)

"Well, about your relationship!" (M)

"What do you want to know about it?" (H)

"Well, how did you get together?"(M)

"Uhh...It's complicated you know? He just asked me out." (H)

I really don't know how it came about at all. I just went into this relationship without any preparation.

"What? Just like that? I have one question, when did you get together in the first place?" (M)

Me and Matsushita were having some kind of conversation, Kiyotaka was leaning against the tree eating his food.

"Uhmm just before the midterms. But are you really that interested in it?" (H)

"Yeah sure! You're the second in-class couple! But why are you poking him with a compass all the time in class?"(M)

The question of all questions.

"Sometimes he's kind of a jerk you know? He asks really stupid questions sometimes." (H)

Of course, that's not all.

"Wait a second... Did he really just fall asleep? Just like that? In the dark in a jungle? Isn't everyone afraid of being stuck here alone?" (M)

You have to say, his defenceless face is really cute. A sleeping prince. I guess that's how Karuizawa-san would put it.

Fortunately for me, he didn't place his weight evenly so that he could sleep upright, but a little more to my side, he fell on my shoulders.

My whole face heats up. Wait a minute? Why is he breathing so unevenly?

"Kiyotaka?"

"Let me sleep pwease~"

"You better go sleep in your tent, it's not so comfortable here you know?"

"Please..."

"No. Get up please and rest in the tent." I urged him.

"Alright..."

He slowly stood up and walked to his tent with his eyes closed. As if he knew the whole way by heart without having to open his eyes.

And...away he went.

[A/N I am now doing a little change to the story and I will focus more on his quite big illness(nerfed lmaooo) like I said in the FanFic description. Also now I will follow a new uploading schedule of one Chapter or One Chapter and a Side Story every Week.

3286 Words. V2V9.5 is coming and I am quite excited ngl.]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119K 4.2K 23
Due to popular demand and requests, I have finally decided to do it. Thanks to @Exotic_Animator for making this story. It's hasn't been updated for a...
1.4K 96 6
Masterpiece, Demon Lord of White Hell, survivor of the fourth. He had many titles, but the only thing Ayanokōji Kiyotaka considered himself was a too...
4.4K 258 3
I've made a joke about creating this story and found it interesting enough for me to create yet another story again. This story will be shorter than...
78.9K 2.5K 11
It's been heavily requested, so it's been done! A God has summoned the entire COTE school to an unknown location where there's a large theater. The g...