cookies ☆ I nishimura riki

Oleh prettylilv

complete/incomplete : complete nishimura riki, who was a popular student in the school. he never expected to... Lebih Banyak

introduction ☆
1. dain
2. tutor
3. dinner
4. bakery
5. social
6. moved on
7. process
8. closer
9. let go
11. mission
12. confession
13. sleepover
14. fighting
15. lost
16. bad decision
17. sudden interuption
18. protective
19. heated fight
20. rumors
21. hurt
22. beginning
23. jealous
24. chae
25. help
26. birthday plan
27. report
28. final
end (authors note) ☆

10. feelings

847 18 13
Oleh prettylilv

★★

  "Yes"

Jake gasped. His face lit up.

"Niki! Oh my god, you don't know how happy I am for you!" Jake said as he held Niki's shoulder. Niki slightly smiled.

"I know.. I moved on, finally," Niki said as he looked at the ceiling's. Niki and Jake finally came inside the clinic again.

"What were you guy's talking about?" Sooha asked,
looking at the both of them. Jake looked at Niki, smiling at him.

"Nothing. How are you guys feeling?" Niki asked, completely ignoring her question.

"I'm kinda dizzy but I'm alright. The girl hit me hard on the head," Sooha's voice trailed off. Niki couldn't do anything but laughed at how Sooha was just effortlessly funny.

"That's rude," Sooha said as she jokingly scoffed at him.

"I'm joking," Niki said, smiling at her response.

★★

   "I wanna play your game's!" Sooha said desperate. Sooha had to tutored Niki today since it was Monday, but Sooha didn't knew that Niki had a crush on her.

   "Go ahead," Niki replied, focusing on the worksheet he is doing. From the response given, Sooha started to turn on the television and played Niki's game.

   "This isn't fun," Sooha said, sulking because she lost. Niki looked at the television and laughed at her.

   "Your terrible," Niki said jokingly as he laughed more. Sooha pouted as she walked to his bed. Sooha lay down on the bed and started to stare at the ceiling.

"Do you have someone on your mind?"

"What?"

"Do you ha—"

"Focus on your worksheet Niki"

"So you do—"

"Shut up"

   Sooha said while yawning. She was exhausted that she didn't notice she accidentally falling asleep
on Niki's bed.

★★

   After a long nap, Sooha finally woke up. She took her phone and checked the time. 8:30?! shoot! Not
long, Niki finally came inside his room.

   "Oh my god I'm gonna be in trouble, I'll see you tomorrow Niki," Sooha said as she started to pack
up. Niki looked at Sooha who was going everywhere.

  "I'll accompany you," Niki said, looking at Sooha.

   "Oh you don't need to, it's late," Sooha said as she tucked her hair behind her ear.

   "It's alright, let's go," Niki said. He grabbed Sooha's hand and went to the bus stop as quick as he could. The bus arrived on time and they both stepped inside of the bus.

   "No but, do you have anyone in your mind right now?" Niki said, looking so focused in Sooha's eyes.

   "Hmm.. I don't know," Sooha said while looking at Niki.

   "Why not?" Niki said. He regret saying that, very stupid of him.

   "No one really caught my attention. But there is one.." Sooha's voice turned quiet at her last word. That made Niki turned his head.

   "Who?!" Niki said excitingly. Sooha just laughed at his behavior.

   "There is no way I'm telling you," Sooha said as she crossed her arms. Niki just scoffed and looked at the road.

   "The view is pretty," Sooha suddenly said.

   "Yes, I agree," Niki said as he turned his head at Sooha. Sooha didn't knew how much Niki fell for her. But he's waiting for the moment he'll ask her out.

★★

   "Okay, I'll see you tommorow," Sooha said while stepping out of the bus.

   "You don't need me to accompany you?" Niki asked, looking straight at Sooha. Sooha just laughed.

   "Don't worry, my house isn't far," Sooha said flipping her bangs.

   "Alright then, see you," Niki said as he stepped inside the bus again. Niki waved to Sooha as the bus drove away. Sooha smiled, looking at the bus. She thinks it's cute. How Niki do everything effortlessly adorable. Sooha quickly walked to her house because it turned darker outside.

★★

   "Huaaa, I'm tired," Jihan said. He was pouting, and sulking at the end. Sooha laughed as she finds it weird for him to sulk at the morning.

   "Why are you sulking?" Sooha said while eating her breakfast.

   "I hate school, I hste school," Jihan said as he sulk even more.

   "Wait why?" Sooha asked with furrowed eye brows.

   "I'm already tired of it Noona, It's so boring everywhere," Jihan said while playing with his hands. Sooha just pouted, and confuse the same time.

   "School is important.." Sooha said, her voice trailing of at the end.

   "Now now, hurry and eat your breakfast. You don't want the bus to miss you guys," Sooha's mother came down as she heard their conversation. Sooha and Jihan stood up and said goodbye to their mother. Sooha opened the front door ans closed it again. Sooha and Jihan walked to the bus stop, seeing Niki again.

   "Why are you late?" Niki suddenly spoken. Sooha took a sit on the bus stop and tidy up her uniform.

   "Jihan was complaining about school," Sooha said.

   "I was not!" Jihan exclaimed embarrassed. Sooha and Niki just laughed seeing Jihan's reaction. Finally, the bus arrived. Like usual, it went to Jihan's school first, and finally their school. Once Sooha and Niki arrived at their school, the both stepped out of the bus already hearing commotion from inside.

   "Oh right, tell Yerin Jake isn't coming to school because he's sick," Niki said, his hands in his pockets. Sooha nodded and walked inside the school building. They heard yelling once they went inside. Sooha quickly checked it out.

   "What the hell.." Sooha's voice trailed off. Niki was behind her to check what was happening. The commotion was about their friend's, again. Jay was protecting the both, Yerin and Sunoo. But the one who looked like their getting bullied is Sunoo. Sunoo has wounds all around his face. Yerin was held by the upper grader's so she couldn't take action. And Jay was yelling, which he never does.

   "Fuck this shit," Niki said as he went to the center.

   "Niki yah!" Sooha said with a loud voice.

   "What the hell do you want from my friends?!" Niki came, pushing the upper grader's in front of Jay.

   "It's none of your business, back off," the upper grader said, giving a blank stare to Niki.

"And you'll think I'll do that?!"

   Sooha was terrified. Not because of the bullies, it was Niki. Niki had so much unknown side's, it terrified her. But somehow, it made Sooha like him even more. Niki was protecting Yerin and Sunoo, not only Jay. He already acknowledged them as their friend's as well. Sooha could conclude that she has feelings for Niki by this moment.

★★

   "Why can't they leave us alone?" Yerin said pouting.

   "They're that jealous I guess," Jay said while waiting for the nurse to be done.

   "I don't get it," Sooha spoke suddenly. She was staring at the floor, and all of a sudden she said something.

   "Why you guys?" Sooha said tilting her head. The others couldn't respond since they don't even know the answer to it too.

   "I think I need to speak with Yerin alone," Sooha said, turning her body to them. They understood and waited outside the clinic door.

   "I'm terrified to find out," Yerin uttered while looking at the floor.

   "No, I'm not saying anything about you," Sooha explained. It took quite a long time for Sooha to tell Yerin about it.

"Girl wh—"

"I have feelings for Niki"

★★

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

92.4K 4.8K 30
❝ 𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 ❞ ❝ 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘐 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶. ❞ After the death of her first love, Hyejin decided to move on with her life without him, even th...
19.3K 797 25
𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧. riki! ❝i'll be your baby. there's nothing better i'd rather do. ❞ ⤷lowercase intended. ⤷black main character. ⤷short chap...
11.4K 287 12
[Requests are closed for now] Enhypen X Nishimura Riki oneshots. It's a BxB, so if ur uncomfortable with it or don't like them. No need to read!:)...
49.8K 2K 31
"𝙏𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙝 𝙢𝙚 𝙨𝙞𝙜𝙣 𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙪𝙖𝙜𝙚, 𝙈𝙞𝙮𝙪𝙠𝙞." ♪ Miyuki's greatest dream was to speak, yet she was mute. Yokai, her former best friend...