11. mission

"I have feelings for Niki"

★★

"This is something funny," Yerin said. Yerin and Jake was sitting on the soccer field outside, just the both of them.

"What is it?" Jake asked as he looked at Yerin.

"Sooha, she told me she fell in love with Niki," Yerin stated with a laugh. Jake's face lit up.

"What really?!?! Niki told me he likes her too!" Jake said with excitement. The both was surprised and just laughed.

"Mission, we need to make one. They did that to us when we first like each other, we have to do one for them," Yerin thought.

"I've got one"

★★

"Sooha!" Yerin called. Sooha was walking with Sunoo to the library, when Yerin called her name.

"Yes?" Sooha asked as soon as Yerin catch up to her.

"Accompany me to the movies with Jake"

"I'm not third wheel—"

"At Friday after school"

Just like that, Yerin and Jake's mission started. Sooha didn't even agree on going, but she knew Yerin could kill her.

"Whatever, let's just go to the library," Sooha stated while taking a breath, Sunoo just laughed at Yerin's sudden appearance. Sooha and Sunoo walked to the library afterwards.

★★

"Niki," Jake suddenly called out. Niki looked at Jake.

"What?" Niki replied.

"Accompany me to watch the movie's"

"Nice! with who?"

"Yerin"

"Okay n—"

"Friday after school"

Jake interrupted, smiling at him. Niki scoffed and rolled his eyes secretly.

"I saw that," Jake furrowed his eye brows.

★★

It was finally Friday, the day Jake and Yerin waited. Jake and Yerin was already at school, discussing their first mission.

"Alright, so our plan is letting them sit next to each other. I'll sit beside Sooha, so she won't be suspicious. And you sit next to me, Niki sits next to Sooha's left," Yerin explained. Jake was carefully listening to her while nodding.

"I hope this goes well. If it does, he finally let go of Dain," Jake said while praying.

"Dain?" Yerin tilted her head. She didn't know who Dain was.

"It's his ex"

"They had a rough break up, did they?"

"She died"

Yerin's jaw dropped. Died? Yerin didn't expect that kind of answer.

"I'm sorry for him.." Yerin apologized while looking at the sky. That all make sense. Niki didn't come to classes because he was stuck thinking about Dain.

"I hope it goes well then," Yerin pouted. Jake just laughed at her and gave her a hug from behind as they stood up.

★★

Sooha was stressed. She couldn't stop thinking of Niki. Sooha was waiting for Jihan at the moment, but she kept on thinking about Niki. Is this how falling in love feel's like?

"Jihan, let's go!" Sooha yelled from the kitchen. Not long, she saw Jihan come out from his room. They both greeted their mother a goodbye and tag along to the bus stop.

When Sooha saw Niki already waiting for the bus, somehow Sooha panicked. Her heart was beating so fast to the point she could hear it. She also started to had trouble breathing due to her panic.

"Noona! are you okay?" Jihan catch her sister. Sooha was about to fall down due to her panic. Because of Jihan's voice, Niki took a look at the both and panicked.

"Are you okay? what happen? Sooha?" Niki was worried. Niki thought she was sick because she looked red. But she wasn't. Niki doesn't know the actual reason that Sooha fell and turned red.

"Yes yes, I'm okay," Sooha replied, reassuring the both of them. Sooha got help from Niki and got to stand up properly again.

"Thanks," Sooha thanked him while giving him a smile. The three of them waited for the bus to arrive in silence. Not long, the bus arrived and they stepped inside.

★★

"God where are they?" Jake said looking for Niki and Sooha that doesn't seem to be in school yet. Yerin was also looking for the both, tip toeing, running to find the both. But still couldn't.

"They just arrived," Jay said laughing at them. Yerin and Jake walked up to Jay to see the both walking to their direction.

"They even walk together bro," Sunoo said in a lower volume of his voice. Yerin laughed at him and waved to Sooha.

"Hi Sooha!" Yerin greeted excitedly. Sooha waved back and put her bag in her locker.

"It's weird seeing you quiet," Jay spoke, looking at the quiet Sooha.

"She fell in the morning before going to school. She sorta.. forgot how to breathe?" Niki jokingly asked. Sooha just pouted and hit him jokingly, causing for Niki to let out a laugh.

"God they're cute," Yerin quietly told Jake. Jake smiled at her, looking at the two.

★★

"Finally school's done," Yerin stretched her arm's out. Jake laughed at her adorable behavior, then he remembered something.

"Yerin, the mission," Jake said, holding Yerin's hand. Yerin's eyes widen.

"Oh right! come on, let's find them," Yerin said while dragging Jake's hand in order to find them as quick as possible. Not long, they finally met the both walking together.

"Heyy.. movie's! let's go!" Yerin said as she dragged the both. Sooha and Niki was defeated, they didn't want to go but had no other choice to agree.

★★

"What theme is this?" Sooha asked waiting for the time. Their movie starts at 4:30, and currently it is 4:00. Sooha was suppose to tutor Niki. But because of the movies, she has no other choice to tutor him at Saturday tomorrow.

"Horror, but there is a little bit of romance," Yerin said as she smiled. Sooha just groaned and waited for the time. Sooha doesn't like the movies. She doesn't have interest on watching.

"Interesting," Niki said as he lifted both of his shoulders. Niki was the other opposite. He like to watch movies, but he prefer to watch it at home.

4:30

Finally, it was 4:30. The four entered the cinema as they find their seats. Just like what they plan, Niki sat next to Sooha, next it was Yerin, and finally Jake. Niki complaint why he didn't had the seat next to
Jake, but he couldn't do anything. As the movie played, they watched it full of interest. But Sooha didn't like it, it was boring.

"I'm gonna go outside," Sooha said, standing up from her seat as she left. The three was way to interested to go to Sooha. But not long, Niki stood up from his seat.

"Where are you going?" Jake questioned him as he saw Niki stand up.

"I'm gonna find Sooha," Niki answered while leaving the cinema. As soon as he left, Yerin and Jake had a high five.

"Let's go!" Jake said excitedly.

"Well I hope he confess though," Yerin said while smiling. Jake and Yerin has high hopes for both of them. They are different, but they match.

★★