One Piece react to! [Ended Bu...

By Qtx4nt

A new book is out! -29.5.23 Summary: A great flash of light ended up with powerful,feared or even untouchable... More

Where in the fuck- (wano timeline btw)
Now what in the actual shit?
Shanks' big secret!!
"Thank god!"
Luffy has a bf?!?
Ships in different aus!lemon scene!
AKAINUS SHIPS!
Ace X SABO X luffy
Break , r4p3 mention and SH.
memes!
memes p2!
memes p3! (nsfw)
please ignore this, read if you dare.
break for the gays
pictures!
a song and pictures!
[re-named] Stuff
pictures and new guests!
pictures and facts
Random stuff
Reactions to diff aus
Surprise!
it's interesting
Break p.2
Last reactions
STOP

Pictures + other ships

3.1K 24 18
By Qtx4nt

(Ignore this image if it's loaded) 

(Oh yeah new ship lololol it'll be introduced in this chapter)

A new imagine popped up on the screen.

Garp paused. "You still do yoga? Bahahahahaha!" He said, hitting his knee with his fist. "Well yeah- I need to be flexible for missions." Dragon remarked, confused on why his dad was laughing.

"What pose is that? I swear I sleep like that..." Luffy asked, tapping his chin as he bounced his leg up and down. "Half-pigeon, it's not that known as a yoga pose." Dragon answered him, informing literally everyone he's smart with yoga poses.

Crocodile sighed and smiled weakly.

Sanji scoffed whilst Law just laughed at him. Corazon giggled and put his hand over his mouth, "Fufufufu!" The pinkie repeated.

Crocodiles face reddened , twinning Dragons face. "Get under. We will escape all responsibilities. Kukukuku" Dragon said in an evil voice and laugh, lifting his cape up and allowing Crocodile to dive under. They hid in his little room.

Smoker was now officially a simp. Maybe even more of a simp than Sanji! He had fainted on the floor, his jacket and bottom half of his face covered in blood. The marines either stared at Smoker or the screen, suffering 1/3 of the fate Smoker suffered.

Crocodile whispered under his lovers cape, "Do you think they forgot?" He said. Dragon uncertainly tilted his head, trying to hear the outside conversation.

"Dragon! Get outta there right now!" It was his dad. Garp the fist was demanding his son to get out of his cape. He peeked his head through, doing the rare puppy eyes at Garp,who was startled by the sudden and secret technique.

Garp sat back down, his eyes still widened. Sengoku seemed to be having war flashbacks from when he looked after child Dragon. Dragon snickered like a hyena and appeared from the shield of fabric.

"Whoops." Dragon said, stretching his legs out before sitting on his knees with Crocodile next to him. Crocodile looked as if he had heard tales of this happening but had never seen it happen.

A sudden laughter made everyone turn their heads. It was the youngest Monkey D. family member. He was slapping his knee, like how Dragon and Garp had done recently.

"Lets ignore this." Garp stated with his eyes darkened.

"Next picture!"

"I gotta ask, where are you finding these?" Dragon asked, sweatdropping. "I draw them from my memory or an alternate universe." They answered, taking their sketch book from the sofa arm and flipping through the pages infront of everyone. Here were drawings of Zoro, Law, Sanji, Mihawk, Shanks and the two men.

But the ones that stood out the most appeared on screen.

"OK, wow, your art is stunning." Perona said, mesmerised. (Kinda forgot she was here) Smoker agreed and nodded his head, his eyes not being taken off the screen.

"Hold up, how do you know what I looked like when I was younger? How old are you?" Hawkeyes questioned, his eyes widening. "Uh... can't tell you, sorry! Next image."

(Sorry that the drawings are blurry and bad, I only do traditional art)

"Still so handsome ~ . " Crocodile purred, beginning to stare at Dragon and his beautiful eyes. Dragons cheeks tinted red and he chuckled, he never actually thought of the possibility of sitting with his husband, with his son and his father in the same room, and being outed in so little time. Hell, he didn't even know that he had simps!

"Hey hunny? You okay?" He had zoned out and heard his husband's voice calling out for him. "Hm? Oh, yeah-sorry."

Crocodile replied with a concerned look but then looked back towards the screen.

"Ok, we are gonna do ships in different Aus again! First one is Doffy x Crocodile."

Dragons chests went warm, what happened in that universe? Were me and Croc ever together? Did we get a divorce? Thoughts raced through his mind as his palms began to sweat.

His head went back to reality when a light interrupted him.

Crocodile gagged at the sight of him and that flamingo brain together. But also at the thought of him and Dragon being apart, not in love and out of each others lives. Doffy had a slight blush on his face as didn't really think about a relationship.

Whitebeard laughed and the whole room shook, Aces eyes bulged out of his eye sockets as he tried to keep his balance. Marco laughed and lifted his hand to put his bright red glasses back up.

"How did that even happen?" Corazon said with a 'that's never gonna happen' look on his face. "Don't act as if you've ever dated anyone!"  Doflamingo shouted with shark teeth at his little brother - who just avoided eye contact and whistled.

Doflamingo glared at his little brother. "What. When?!?" His protective flammy instincts came on and he bonked his brother on his head.

"When I was 22 we started dating..." he said, trying not to give away who the mystery brother fucker was or the gender/his sexuality.

Someone knew exactly who it was and tried to act natural, if he was revealed and things got out of control, he would hide behind Garp.

"Who?" He continued, staring into Corazon's soul. "Can't tell you."
"Tell me now. " "Noo"  "Yes." "Please no?" Doflamingo paused. "Did you guys even fuck? Like, once? If not then I'll let you off the hook. If so, then you know what im going to do." He said with an evil grin, that shook both men to their cores (Corazon and his lover).

Corazon didn't respond and slowly went red. Doflamingos eyes widened in horror. "Tell me." "Smekendkd..."  "What?" "Smojdmsod..." "Pardon?" "Smokajajaj" "Say it properly." "...." corazon mumbled something. "Say it."

"Smoker." Corazon finally spoke. Smoker ran behind Garp and practically begged him to let him hide. Doflamingo went silent as his mouth widened.

Law and Sengoku gave Smoker death stares as they just found out they fucked one of their family members.

BONK

Law had switched himself over to Smoker with a crumb and bonked him on the head with kikoku, then switched himself back to his place. I guess Xander allowed Law to use his fruit and hurt someone.

Smoker sulked on the sofa as Corazon tried to tend to his wound. "I'm sorryyy" Corazon whined as he hugged the bandaged Smoker. "It's fine don't worry, I'm just glad to see you now." Smoker said, a tear coming out of his eye but then quickly evaporating to smoke. Corazon kissed him on the cheek as an apology for leaving him, Smoker went a bit red but then hugged the 9'0 giant as a 6'10 man.

Yall are fucking jealous I can smell it. *prolonged sniff*

Sengoku sighed, "So, I'm the grandpa of a pirate, my son was dating another marine..." he mumbled, cursing Garp and his family.

"A." Dragon choked, grabbing onto his knee for support as his face faded into red.

(Please note that I don't draw full arms/legs in these things so they are wearing their shorts/boxers in that drawing)

"I thought we were reacting to Me and Joker?" Crocodile growled at Xander, holding his hook up. "Eep! Sorry- I don't have any more pictures for that ship." Cuz yall are fucking horny lmao.

Katakuri sulked as people finally realised the downfall of having knowledge of the future.  "I can't imagine how much you overthink..." luffy muttered, but everyone could vividly hear it. "Yeah, wonder why." Nami said in a sarcastic tone, strutting over to Luffy and hitting him on the head before heading back back her seat beside Robin.

"Female Dragon looks badass." Xander stated, earning lots of nods and hums in agreement.

(Sorry that was short-)

1294 words! Two chapters in a weekend, I'm so proud of myself!
Please give me suggestions on what they could react to.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 74 9
๐–ฎ๐—‡๐–พ ๐–ฏ๐—‚๐–พ๐–ผ๐–พ ๐–ป๐–พ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—€๐—Œ ๐—๐—ˆ ๐–ค๐—‚๐—‚๐–ผ๐—๐—‚๐—‹๐—ˆ ๐–ฎ๐–ฝ๐–บ, ๐–ผ๐—‹๐–พ๐–บ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹ ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ ๐–ฎ๐—‡๐–พ ๐–ฏ๐—‚๐–พ๐–ผ๐–พ. โš ๏ธŽRead to understandโš ๏ธŽ Multi-Shippings with Bo...
1.3K 42 14
this is a story about Luffy being transgender. He is to scared to tell his friends about him being transgender. He have a v down there not a d so tha...
505 28 37
Luffy is a seventeen-year-old writer-artist-kid-singer. Luffy's never been close with his adoptive father and his kids. Though he's very close with t...
34.8K 1.4K 21
Hi y'all it's my first fanfic so if it's bad pls tell me how to improve ! boy x boy ! ! Cursing ! ! Mature chapters ! ! Cringe ! This is a Law x Luff...