𝐇𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐎𝐯𝐞𝐫 �...

By thaaprettiestt

she keeps him motivated, but when fame comes in the way, it might end everything. read to find out!!! Happin... More

characters & disclaimers
𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
character update
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven

fourteen

3.3K 72 33
By thaaprettiestt

Houston, TX
1:00pm
hotel....

paris pov:
"man dis bih haunted" tyler said to his live laughing. "no foreal im not sleeping here wtf" i said shaking my head laughing.

we was in houston for a interview and the hotel we got was lowkey haunted. we was leaving the hotel to get some food because the food there was wack.

we was walking to the elevator to go downstairs. "oh hell nah this shit look like somebody died in this bih, why the elevator look like that?" tyler said turning his camera to the elevator showing the live.

"hell nah im taking the stairs" i said looking at the elevator in disgust. "comon" tyler telling me to come over with his hand.

i didn't want to go in the elevator but i still did because i lowkey didn't wanna take the stairs by myself.

we went on the elevator and pressed the lobby button and damn near got stuck. "yo why tf it stop?" i asked getting scared.

tyler had the nerve to jump. "bro stop you always do that, now what if we was to get stuck in here?" i irritatingly asked tyler.

"bro we not gon get stuck". "you annoying" we got off the elevator and went in the car and drove to go get some food.

it wasn't that far from the hotel which was good. we got our food and came back in the car and went back to the hotel.

tyler was holding my hand the whole time we was in the hotel walking to our room. "not gon lie bro we not sleepin in this hotel" the hallway lights started flickering and shii.

"oh hell no" i said shanking my head and laughing. "yo var we gotta look for another hotel, might fuck around and sleep in the car, shii" tyler said to var chuckling.

we got to the room and tyler started his live up again. "bet ima look for some other hotels around here" var said looking at his phone.

"not gon lie this food bussin tho" tyler said talking a bite out his food then reading the comments in his live.

"nah live this bih haunted as fuck, them workers look like some fucking robots or some shi" tyler said laughing at his live.

we found another hotel and just stayed there and it was much better. me and tyler got our own room again, and var and justin got their own room.

________________________

"alright live we at a new hotel and it's way better than that other one" tyler said to his live.

"tyler get off live you been on that shit for mad long" "why you want me to end my live so bad? dang" he said turning to me.

"yall she want attention, she know she do she just don't wanna ask for it" he said laughing.

"cmere" he said patting his lap telling me to sit on his lap & i got up and sat on his lap.

he hugged me from the behind. "this what she want yall" he said smiling. "y'all should i wash his hair on live one day?" i asked lookin at the live.

user267: yesss
user927: yup we need that hair care routine.

"bet i got yall, but when we get back to tally because that's where all the stuff is, we ain't bring no hair stuff to the hotel, stay tuned for that live" i said to the live.

tyler placed his hands on my thigh and was just rubbing it but the live couldn't see because the phone was on the table.

that shit was making me blush but ian wanna show too much on the live.

comments:
user2627: whose idea was it to put both y'all alone in a hotel room?

user93: paris is so pretty idc

user374: bro that's supposed to be me!!😔

user9360: y'all cute or whateverrrr

"ok y'all tyler gotta go, he got a interview. we call y'all back" i said ending the live. "why you ended my live? you know my interview not for another 3 hours" he said looking up at me. "i know that".

"i know what you doing" he said laughing the holding my chin and turning it to him and kissing me.

the kiss felt so good had me smiling during the kiss. "cmere" he said getting up and then sitting on the bed while i was sitting on top of him.

"you look good" he said looking me up and down. "thank you" i said blushing. i leaned closer to him and kissed him again but it lasted a little longer.

we stopped kissing and i started kissing him on his neck giving him two hickeys.

"when you gon let me hit?" tyler asked looking at me. "ion know yet, soon" i said smiling and looking down at him.

"comon real quick" "alright fine" i said blushing.

i got off from the top of him and got in doggy style and tyler was behind me and he took my pants off and slid his d inside.

we was going slow at first making me let out small moans. "mmm" i moaned as we was going slow.

we started going a lil faster then he started to pull on my hair making my head go back a lil and he put the covers on top of us because it was a lil cold.

"uhh" i moaned trying not to be loud as the bed started to shake a little. he placed his hand on my back arching it a little more.

that shit felt good im not even gonna lie. a grabbed a pillow laying my head down on it while moaning as he went deeper inside of me.

and while we was doing it we heard a knock at the door. "yo let's go, we finna go out real quick" var said knocking on the door with his big hands making the knocks sound loud.

"holon uhh, paris in the shower and im gettin dressed, we be out in 5 minutes" tyler said as we kept going for a lil longer.

i was about to let out a loud moan but i put my head in the pillow before it can escape. we was going faster the bed started shaking a lil more and he pulled my hair more.

i had to hold on to my titties because they was shaking as we went faster. "ouuu mmm" i moaned with my lips tucked.

tyler pulled out and pulled up his pants then i got up pulling my pants back up. "damn ty ian know you was like that" i said laughing then making him laugh a lil.

"but comon we gotta go they waiting for us" ty said putting on his pants then washing his hands in the bathroom.

i used the bathroom first before we left and washed my hands.

i was walking towards the door and i was limping a little and i opened the door and var and justin was waiting outside.

"what took y'all so long, dang" var asked. "i was in the shower" i told them. "then why you got on the same clothes?" justin added.

i went quiet for a second. "leave me alone" i chuckled. "it's still clean".

tyler came out the bathroom and we left the room and he closed the door behind him. he still had the hickeys on his neck and he tried to cover it up by putting on his hoodie.

we was walking down the hallway "paris you good? why you limping?" "i stubbed my toe on the bed and it still hurt". i lied.

we left the hotel and we was just driving around the city and looking at things and we went shopping and shit.

tyler was getting hot so he took off his hoodie forgetting about the hickey. we was walking in the store and justin noticed the hickey and went over to him and kinda huddled with him.

"yo bro when you get a hickey?" he asked out of curiosity. "whatchu talkin bout this ain't to hickey" "ian dumb" he said then he peeped the other one.

"damn you got two?!" he asked shocked. then he started hyping him up and dapped him up. "paris gave dat to you ain't she?" he asked smiling.

"yeah nigga". "my son getting big" he said hyping tyler up more. "aii chill out mane" tyler said laughing.

we was just in the store buying shit and then looking around places and getting food and shit and then we went to the place where tyler was having his interview.

we made it there and he shot his interview and did good but he hid his hickey with his hoodie again. when the interview was over he did good and we just chilled for the rest of the day.

how y'all feel about this chapter?

i know y'all probably wasn't expecting that lil smut and it was kinda weird to write cs i was trying so hard not to make it awkward.

but thanks for 4K reads and all the votes and comments it means so much!!

STAY TUNEDDD!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 5.5K 53
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...
618K 37.6K 102
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
130K 3.5K 74
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...
155K 7.2K 52
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...