The Reincarnated Prodigy OCxT...

By Grazer00

In this story the main character is reincarnated to his favorite anime "The time I reincarnated as a slime" C... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
(Not Chapter)

Chapter 6

1.7K 56 6
By Grazer00

Kage POV

I fake cough to gain their attention

Kage: "As you see here, we've become a huge family. So to prevent any troubles from happening, Me and Rimuru have to set up some rules. Do you all understand?"

Everyone: "Hai"

Kage: "Let's continue. Firstly, no fighting between everyone. Secondly, do not look down upon the other races just because you've evolve. Thirdly, Do not Attack the humans if they didn't do anything but you can retaliate when they harm you/us. That's all, does anyone have a question"

Rigur: "May I ask a question."

Kage: "Permission Granted"

Rigur: "Why can't we attack human?"

Rigurd: "Towards Kage-sama honored words, you actually..."

Kage: "It's okay no need to be hasty Rigurd"

Kage: "I appreciate that you ask a question because it means your listening to me"

I told them and it make them more happy and comfortable around me

Kage: "The reason is very simple. Rimuru and I like humans. And also live in communities if they were attacked they'll definitely retaliate with greater force. If they bring greater number we won't be able to handle them right? Thus I forbid us attacking first but if they attack we can retaliate to protect each other. It will beneficial to us in the long run. That's everything, I hope that everyone will try your best to follow them"

Kage continued

Kage: "Then, after drafting up the law, next is assigning responsibilities. Rigurd!"

Rigurd: "Yes"

Kage: "I appoint you as the village chief. I hope you'll supervise the village"

Rigurd: "Yes!! I will definitely complete this mission no matter what"

Kage: "For now I will just watch you guys do what you can do and wait until Rimuru wakes up so we will know what your lacking at and solve it"

Everyone: "Hai we won't disappoint Rimuru-sama and Kage-sama"

Kage: "Good! Dismissed"

After 3 days

3rd Person POV

???: "My Rimuru-sama. Have you already recoverd"

When Rimuru look up he was surprised to what he see

Rimuru: "Whoa"

???: "I'll call Kage-sama and Rigurd-sama okay"

Rimuru: "O-Okay"

Rigurd entered the cottage

Rigurd: "Rimuru-sama! You've finally woken up!"

Rimuru: "Oh! Rigurd that girl before is~~"

Rimuru: 'Who are you' Rimuru thought

Kage entered the hut

Kage: "They evolve when you name them"

Rimuru: "Huh! How do you know what I'm thinking?"

Kage: "It's clear on your face"

After that I explained to Rimuru the current status on the village

Rimuru: "And here I thought you would never helped me. Your being a tsundere"

Kage: "No I'm not and as I said before I will always support you and them"

I can feel Rimuru smiling at me

Rigurd: "This way please we are done with the preparations for the feast"

???: I'm so happy happy that you've recovered so quickly master"

Rimuru: "Ra-Ranga?

Ranga: "Yes"

Rimuru: "He's even bigger than his father"

Rigurd: "Rimuru-sama has already woken up. Everyone, is the feast preparations done?

Rimuru: "To evolve like this just by giving name. Monsters are really amazing"

Rimuru said through [Thought Communication]

Kage: 'You talk like we aren't monsters'

Rimuru: 'I'm really lost of words'

The feast finally started

After the feast

Rimuru visited one of the huts

Rimuru: "How should I even describe it..."

Rigurd: "Are we supposed to build it like this?" Rigurd ask while scratching their heads

Rimuru: "You didn't help them" Rimuru ask Kage while the others are watching them

Kage: "No, so that we can assess what they lacks, just like what I said just a while ago the they're bad at creating things"

The Goblin hung their head low

Kage: "but it got overshadowed because of their and determination that's why we just need experts to help them and they will surely learn from them"

Rigurd: "Such praise words from Kage-sama."

Rigurd said teary-eyed

Rimuru: "If it's like this, I really want to find skilled workers"

Rigurd: "There were some people that traded with us. Because they were small people, maybe they'll know architecture too"

Rimuru: "Oh!"

Kage: "Who are those trading partners?"

Rigurd: "The dwarf race"

Rimuru: "Speaking of dwarves... Is it that? The one that gives off an image of being skilled in smithing?"

Rigurd: "Oh you knew"

Rimuru: I know them alright, though only from game and movies. Rimuru thought

Kage: "Where are they located?"

Rigurd: "Along the river to the north, it takes two months to travel the Dwargon kingdom. But considering the tempest fang wolves speed it probably will take less time"

Rimuru: "That so, There's no need to worry about getting lost if we just travel along the river"

Rimuru continued

Rimuru: "I'll go and negotiate directly with them. Let's go Kage"

Kage: "No I will protect the village you can just ask someone else "

Rimuru: "Okay Rigurd I'll leave the preparation to you"

Rigurd: "I'll definitely finish the preparations by tomorrow noon"

Kage POV

When Rimuru was still asleep Kage keep honing his skill secretly and bring back a monsters that can be cook and give it to the villager. Kage even without knowing that villagers Respect to him grow exponentially. Between Rimuru and Kage, Kage is harder to approach than Rimuru because of his past. Kage has unlimited Magicule because of his Intrinsic Skill [Magicule Conductor] he wants to expand his magicule capacity with the help of the void energy turn null this is also one of the reason why his core is getting stronger by a second because of how exposed it is in turn null one of the most if not the strongest energy that can be used. He also travel from country to country by flying with his demon wings to know the exact position of the country so he can teleport their easily although his not finished. Although he can teleport wherever he want but that skill is a sub skill of his strongest Ultimate skill that he wants to hide it from everyone that's why he don't want to use it.

In the past he already know how to use different kind of weapons that why he created different kind of guns that he store in his storage room. With the help of his unique skill [Martial Arts] his Physical training with weapons had gone smoothly. Kage can be considered a Manas that's understanding the magic is not that hard for him and he also created another Unique Skill called [Information] and fused it with unique skill [Knowledge] and gained the Ultimate Skill [Knowledge King Raja Vidja]. This is very helpful in learning different kinds of arts and form's.

Name:Kage
Race: Nephalem
Core: Manas + Naphalem
Intrinsic Skill: Magicule Conductor
Extra Skill: Shadow Manipulation
Unique Skill: Martial Arts,
Ultimate Skill: Reality God Theodon, Defense King Leonidas, Information King Raja Vidja

(AN: I won't include the magic because it's to many and just to be sure being a Manas also grant him abilities that will be revealed in the future)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69K 1.5K 35
A being is born and lost inside of cave with only a few pieces of his memories, He encounters a very unexpected companion and with him goes onto adve...
6.1K 217 13
A man named Satoru Mikami is killed during a botched mugging and finds his soul reincarnated into the body of a Slime. But he finds himself not alone...
33.3K 694 29
{|| One shots || reaction || short stories||} AN :I don't own tensura or the characters of tensura I only own the OC And the fanfic
27.2K 505 20
Just some Tensura story. I don't own the the tensura or the pictures. English isn't my first language so there will be lots of miss spelling or sente...