ℑ'𝔪 𝔄𝔱 𝔜𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔖𝔢𝔯𝔳𝔦...

By Bak-u-go_Katsuki_

(Daily Updates) Izuku Midoriya was hired by the Yaoyorozu's because he saved Momo and they were looking for a... More

Chapter One: Her quirkless savior
Chapter Three: He's mine
Chapter Four: "Unexpected" kiss
Chapter Five: Clingy?/ Rest day
Chapter Six: Anger
Chapter Seven: True colors
Chapter Eight: Adding to the list
Chapter Nine: Jealousy/Warning
Chapter Ten: Making a change
Chapter Eleven: Friends
Chapter Twelve: First Date
Chapter Thirteen: USJ
Chapter Fourteen: USJ pt.2
Chapter Fifteen: Conflict
Chapter Sixteen: Training
Chapter Seventeen: Flashback
Yoooo....
Chapter Eighteen: Explanation
Chapter Nineteen: Before the Sports Festival
A/N

Chapter Two: Family approval

2.1K 48 33
By Bak-u-go_Katsuki_

Izuku and Momo walks into her house to be greeted by her parents. Mr. Yaoyorozu's face immediately turns into a frown.

"Who is this boy hon?" Kenji asks 

"This is Izuku" Momo says.

Izuku bows down in front of Momo's parents.

"I'm Izuku Midoriya, it's a pleasure to meet you" 

"No need to be so formal" Himari says smiling.

Kenji looks at Izuku then walks up to him and holds out his hand. Izuku grabs his hand and Kenji pulls Izuku closer to him. 

"What are your intentions on my daughter?" He asks 

"I-I'm sorry?" Izuku asks.

"Dad! Let him go!" Momo yells.

"Hon, give him room to breathe" Himari says 

Kenji let's Izuku go and backs away from him a bit.

"Answer the question boy" Kenji says.

"I was just bringing her home, She got attacked by some pervert" Izuku explains.

"How can we be sure that pervert isn't you?" Kenji asks.

"Darling, let the boy explain before you jump to conclusions!" Himari yells.

"Sorry dear, well explain boy." Kenji says.

"Dad is this really necessary?" Momo asks.

"Yes it-"

"I have to get home" Izuku says.

"Not until you finish answering my question." Kenji says.

"Well I can't stay! My mother is at home sick and I need to get back to her. I don't have time for you stupid questions!" Izuku blurts out.

"Then why go through the trouble coming in?" Kenji asks.

"To make sure your daughter in here safely, I could have easily left her there, but I didn't did I?" Izuku says annoyed.

Everyone was in shock and Momo had a faint blush on her face. Izuku was pissed off and was about to head out the door. 

"B- Izuku wait, We'll come with you, walking will take too long right?" Kenji asks.

"What?" Izuku asks.

"We can talk more as we get you home to your mother." Himari says.

Izuku sighs then looks at them.

"Alright fine." Izuku says.

They all smile then walks out the door getting into the car heading to Izuku's house. Kenji was driving with Himari in the passenger seat. Momo clinged onto Izuku's arm. Izuku was visibly uncomfortable and confused.

"So Izuku, what happened?" Kenji asks.

"Well, I was sitting on a bus bench when Momo came up to me asking what's wrong, we talked for a bit then she left. I was on my way home then I heard Momo screaming. She was in an alleyway with some middle aged man trying to take advantage of her." Izuku explains.

The car was silent and Himari's hand was over her mouth in shock. Kenji cleared his throat.

"What happened after that?" Kenji asks.

"I didn't know what to do at first but then decided to punch the guy, I was getting a few hits in then he threw me to the ground. Momo yelled at him telling him to leave me alone but that only made the guy more angry and he started choking Momo out. I had a knife in my back pocket, don't ask questions. I grabbed the knife and stabbed him a few times then punched him knocking him out." Izuku explains.

Momo's grip tightened on Izuku's arm and everyone was still silent. 

"Did you...kill him?" Himari asks.

"No I didn't" Izuku says.

"You might as well had! He attacked our daughter!" Kenji yells.

"Thank you for saving our daughter Izuku, I'm sorry I doubted you, if you don't mind what is your quirk?" Kenji asks.

"I'm quirkless sir" Izuku says.

*W-what..? He could've died..* Himari thought 

"Quirkless hm?" Kenji asks.

"Yes sir" 

"I have a proposal for you Izuku" Kenji says.

"What is it sir?" Izuku asks.

"I'll tell everyone even your mother for her approval." Kenji says.

*If this goes well, Izuku will be mine forever! He's cute too, this is going to be great, Hopefully his mother agrees* Thought Momo as she rest her head on Izuku's shoulder.

*What the hell is she doing?* Izuku thought.

*Welp, she already claimed him* Kenji thought while looking at his wife.

They pull up in Izuku's driveway and they all get out the car and walks up to the house. Izuku unlocks the door and walks in the house. The Yaoyorozu's follow him in.

"Hey mom" Izuku says softly while kneeling down next to her.

"Izuku..?" Inko mumbles.

"I brought some people with me, they need to talk to you okay?" Izuku says.

"Okay.." Inko says.

Izuku stands up and turns to the Yaoyorozu's. 

"So what's the proposal?" Izuku asks.

"Mrs. Mid-"

"Ms. Midoriya" Izuku corrects him.

"Ms. Midoriya, I wanted to know if you'd let your son be a bodyguard for my daughter Momo." Kenji asks.

"Bodyguard?" Inko asks.

"Yes, Izuku will be living with Momo and will be with her at all times." Kenji says.

"What?! You want me to leave my mother?!" Izuku yells.

"I'm not finished, Ms. Midoriya we'll pay for everything, you will be able to live with us as well if you want to." Kenji says.

"Pay for everything..? You can pay for her medicine?!" Izuku asks.

Kenji nods and Izuku looks at his mother. Izuku grabs her hand then looks at Kenji.

"How much?" Izuku asks.

"How much do you want?" Kenji asks 

"4k a month along with full pay on my mother's medication" Izuku says.

"Deal" Kenji says.

"What about my Izuku? What do you mean by staying with Momo?" Inko asks.

"He will protect her at all costs, He will also attend U.A with her." Kenji says.

"I'm quirkless remember" Izuku says.

"That won't be a problem, you have your perks of being the richest family in Japan." Kenji says

"Izuku you will be trained, nonstop until you'll be able to prove your strong enough. Are you willing to put in that kind of commitment?" Kenji asks.

"Yes sir, We made a deal I protect your daughter you make my mother healthy again." Izuku says.

Kenji holds out his hand and Izuku grabs his hand shaking it.

"Glad to be doing business with you Izuku." Kenji says.

"Same here, Looks like we'll see each other more Momo." Izuku says.

"Yup! Can't wait!" Momo says smiling.

"You starts tomorrow." Kenji says.

"Yes sir." Izuku says.

Momo smiles widely then her smile turns into a smirk. No one seemed to notice.

*You're mine forever now Izuku~ You'll be with me until the day you die* Momo thought to herself.

"You okay sweetie?" Himari asks.

"Yes I'm okay mother" Momo says.

Izuku looks at them confused then Momo makes eye contact with him and smirks. Izuku turns his focus back to his mother.

*Welp I'm screwed..* Izuku thought to himself.

To be continued....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.2K 589 14
Princess momo was the daughter to king and queen yaoyorozu and she was nearly attack as a child when izuku saved her and he went on to be a royal gua...
33.2K 970 45
Lost, confused and alone. This is Y/n, a young boy with no idea of his past and memories. Him and his brother Izuku are planning on going to the famo...
102K 2.7K 29
Izuku Midoriya is obsessed with dragons. And it's all because if his quirk. Izuku's quirk let him make dragon scales all along his body. It's perfect...