Wake Up - William Afton x Mal...

By DaniLuvsYouQ

TL,DR : Dom!Yandere!William x Sub!Reader - After leaving your old life, you seek new beginnings in a town ca... More

Chapter 1 : Safe House
Chapter 2 : Staring Problems
Chapter 3 : House of Joy
Chapter 4 : Little Assistant
Chapter 5 : The Hustle
Chapter 6 : Some Questions
Chapter 7 : Nothing But Perfection
Chapter 8 : What Happened?
Chapter 9 : Wishful Thinking
Chapter 10 : Passing Time
Chapter 11 : What A Morning
Chapter 12 : Suffocating
Chapter 13 : Curiosity and The Cat
Chapter 14 : A Guiding Hand
Chapter 15 : Seriously?
Chapter 16 : The Day Shift
Chapter 17 : Thinking of Home
Chapter 18 : Fight or Flight
Chapter 19 : I Want To Go Home
Chapter 20 : Shut In
Chapter 21 : Baby Sitting
Chapter 22 : Scars Abundance
Chapter 23 : Sexy British Man
Chapter 24 : The Unspoken Truth
Chapter 25 : The Intoxication of a Man
Chapter 26 : Choices Matter
Chapter 27 : Grudges and Late Nights
Chapter 28 : Surprise
Chapter 30 : Wake Up
Chapter 31 : A Wish From Within
Chapter 32 : A Party's End

Chapter 29 : Familiar Faces

1.1K 36 11
By DaniLuvsYouQ

Your face is basically on fire at that question, which you see a very obvious smirk crawl it's way onto Fritz face. Fucking tease. He probably only said that to get a reaction. Although, it does sort of make you think about this uh thing between you and William. Is it romance? It has to be right? He's kissed you on multiple occasions and makes it obvious when he flirts with you. But he hasn't done much more and you're far too nervous to really make any move of your own, he's an attractive older man with definite experience in the romance column. You're an inexperienced nobody who's crushing like a fucking middle school boy. How much you love and hate this feeling.

Fritz laugh brings you out of your thoughts as he seems to find your silence entertaining, you automatically shoot him a glare. It may not look like it too much on the outside but you are having a significant queer panic and it is not too fun. Fritz probably has more experience than you! He literally checked you out like it was nothing the moment he saw you, you don't think you're much of a sight. Although you could be wrong considering William seems somewhat interested and he's probably the most attractive man you've ever met...

You dismiss your thoughts as you let out a sigh as you're not quite sure how to respond to Fritz's "question" but it doesn't seem like you need to as he just goes on his way. Bastard is satisfied having just made you flustered. You don't know if William heard Fritz's question, if he did, that would be a little awkward? Maybe? You don't think he did though so you're safe from William's possible teasing.

.

It's rather uneventful which you don't mind as you take the time to just wait for William's kids to finish up with school, hopefully to bring the excitement with them. You also catch up with Scott a bit who mostly just rambles on about the job and talks about weirdly enough, flipping onto the night shift which you mainly find interesting as he didn't seem to fond about it the other day. Nonetheless, you're intrigued and won't lie that you notice yourself wanting to experience it yourself. As per usual, you don't see William and Henry too much for the time being as work doesn't ever seem to ever be done when it comes to them. I guess owning a business does that to you.

You don't notice the morning becoming an afternoon as it feels like a breeze when you hear a knock on the main entrance, you perk up and smile at the familiar sight. You quickly go to unlock the door for Damien/Daryl who has this huge grin on his face. You raise an eyebrow slightly as you back up to let him in when you're suddenly met with a surprise hug from someone even more familiar than Damien/Daryl. You can tell that pink dye from any crowd as you're caught off guard by your sister, that grin making sense. You take a second to fully comprehend before returning the hug gleefully as her warm fuzzy sweater practically engulfs you. It feels much longer than it has been since you've seen her, maybe it's just because she was like the glimmer of hope you had when you left home but you feel almost complete with her.

You collect your happiness as you both pull away and you can't help yourself as you turn to Damien/Daryl, "You nice motherfucker! Geez, you can't stop being such an amazing person, can you?" You playfully yell as you give him a big hug as you feel like you're about to cry, seeing Hannah (your sister) after what feels like literal years is so very comforting. You feel like you left your whole world behind sometimes so seeing her, it's a reminder that you had good things going back there.

Damien/Daryl let's out a small chuckle at your comment, "Nope, physically unable to, kind sir." He playfully jokes as he ruffles your hair sweetly as you can't help but just adore Damien/Daryl in the moment. Everything this man has done for you is so much more than the bare minimum, hell, the man shares his cat with you.

The sound of footsteps gets your attention as you turn around, taking a glimpse of William in the corner of your eye and you automatically wave. A sudden urge to introduce your sister to William fills you, introducing as your boss! Yeah! Definitely not as the man you're very obviously into. Haha. "Oh Hannah, this is my boss, William Afton! William, this is my sister, Hannah!" You happily chirp, feeling like a firework that's been lighted, full of combustible and uncontrollable energy.

William gives a small and causal wave as he speaks, "Well charmed to meet you," he softly greets as you feel a sense of both pride and nervousness just overflow your emotions.

"Uh hello!" Hannah greets back, hands behind her back as she speaks, kind of confusing you as it's one of her habits she usually does in situations she doesn't like. Normally with relatives that neither of you want to talk to during family gatherings but this was William. She doesn't even know him... well that could be it, she probably just needs to know him more.

William just flashes a small grin in Hannah's direction before turning to you, "Ah, the kids should be here in a bit." He announces softly as he adjusts the cuffs of his shirt in a casual manner.

You just give William a nod as you return his smile, a light blush on his face as you still struggle to comprehend that he cancelled work just to throw you a mini party. It just didn't seem real to you, especially because in reality, you don't know one another all too well. In the corner of your eye, you catch a glimpse of Hannah staring at the stage and she looks rather uneasy. You let out a small laugh as you approach her quietly but your attention is yet again grabbed at the entrance door opening again. You turn to the source and are delighted to see the kids as you walk over to them almost immediately. Instinctively you ruffle Evan and Elizabeth's hair while giving Michael a small yet sweet wave while he returns in his usual quiet manner.

"Eeee! Happy birthday, mister!" Elizabeth chirps as she hugs your leg, making you laugh a bit as you're caught off guard. Only surprising you more, Evan follows through and hugs your other leg while he mumbles a small "Happy birthday," in such a delicate voice.

You struggle to gently peel the sweethearts off your legs as you also find yourself feeling very much happy to be experiencing this. Specifically because you very much expected to spend this year alone for your birthday but it's quite the opposite.

"Um, happy birthday," you hear Michael mumble as he helps take Elizabeth off you as you pick up Evan, you turn to Michael and only find yourself smiling more.

While Michael could be distant and rather "edgy", you know he's definitely a total sweetheart behind that tough exterior. You plan on breaking through it and so far, you feel like you've done well for yourself. You set Evan down, letting him run off with Elizabeth to go play or draw... whatever it is today. Michael follow behind them as he pushes his hands into his pockets and you turn back to Hannah, remembering you wanted to talk to her.

"Hey Hannah?" You call out as you approached her again, her stare still on the golden animatronics on the stage.

Hannah turns to you with a look of interest, "Yeah?" She responds as she seems to dismiss the animatronics for now. Thankfully. You don't really need any work place judgement for the time being.

"Sooo, the other day I received some money from our parent's bank account? What was that about?" You question softly, complete confusion filling you as you recall the events. It was much too near the "event" to have really been your parents so you're sort of assuming it was Hannah?

"Oh that was me, don't ever tell them or they'll kill me." Hannah lightly jokes as she admits to your suspicions with an awkward little laugh.

"Ah alright, uh thanks." You mumble out as you find it rather hard to find a response to that, you see Hannah reach into her bag and pull something out. You're very much confused as she hands you a slip of paper and you slowly look down at it. Complete shock tunnels through you as you take quick notice that it's a check of $1,000, you almost immediately try to decline it but as you open your mouth, you're cut off.

"Before you say anything, let me say a couple things. I've been meaning for you to have this for a while. Think of it as late a gift yet an on time birthday gift." Hannah softly says, helping you put the check into your pocket before taking a step backwards.

"What...What do you mean?" You ask with pure confusion in your tone as you glance down at your pocket, still trying to really understand.

"I actually planned on moving here for a while on my own terms, I thought it best to take you with me. I think I mostly saved the money for it now but of course it happens after, you know what..." Hannah admits quietly, brushing her fingers through her magenta hair as she flashes you a small smile.

"I still am keen on declining but it's hard to with how much this helps my plans..." You say with a nervous laugh as you're still trying to really take in how much she's done for you.

Hannah stares at you with interest, "Plans?" She repeats seemingly wanting some clarification about that.

"Well, I'm trying to move out of Damien's/Daryl's place hopefully, feel a little bad since he did talk about getting a roommate to share rent with. But that's the thing, I want him to really find someone instead of the person he got stuck with." You quietly say, really hoping that Damien/Daryl doesn't hear you as you don't really want him to know that you feel like a burden to him. That would make it rather awkward for you.

"Awww, Y/N, I'm sure Damien/Daryl doesn't see you like that. He's a sweet guy and I'm sure he genuinely likes you, don't put yourself down like that." Hannah reassures as she gives both of your shoulders a slight squeeze as she gives a toothy grin.

"Right... Oh hey, if you're still moving here then maybe you could move in with him? Trading one sibling for the other," you lightly joke but are somewhat serious in your statement as it's very much a possible choice.

"Hmmm, well I could talk to him about it." Hannah mumbles as she seems to takes it into very serious consideration, you nod slightly as she turns away to Damien/Daryl.

You happily shift and turn around but you're swiftly caught off guard by the sudden sight of Henry, having almost bumped into him, you apologize quickly. He seems to dismiss this as he glances behind him for a second before finally speaking.

"Can I talk to you?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.2K 267 20
IMPORTANT!! I stopped writing the story because I kind of fucked it up but there will be a new rewritten version soon!! William and Henry first met i...
4.3K 236 17
At the beginning of your summer break you come back home to spend some time with your parents. Only thing you weren't expecting was to wake up in the...
34.3K 593 14
Shit happens when you get a new job at a pizza restaurant with killer animatronics and a hot co-worker, but hey, at least employees get free pizza! ...
9.6K 375 28
You were fine with the occupation you had, when without any notice, you were suddenly forced to work an awful job, at an even worse pizzeria. On top...