The Summoner's Dilemma

By NINJA12145

"I'm sorry." Reborn paused as he took a deep breath, "You summoned the strongest demons." He vaguely gestured... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Announcement

Chapter 5

47 6 0
By NINJA12145

Deathly cold silence.

That's what filled the meeting room.

Many teachers were sweating nervously, Tsuna noticed. They perhaps thought they were going to get fired. Or maybe they thought something worse.

Tsuna couldn't blame them since this was nerve-racking for him too. Timoteo, after making all of them wait, finally entered the room.

Colonnello and Lal Mirch were trailing behind him with expressionless looks on their faces. They looked more like bodyguards or soldiers than they did demons. Everyone else there most likely would've been convinced that's all those two were if it weren't for the obvious demonic features.

Tsuna observed the differences in their features that had never been shown off before. They often kept their features hidden, after all.

Perhaps from insecurity or for the same reason Bermuda hid his features those first few years.

Afraid that Tsuna would reject him.

Colonnello had large gray-blue wings that dragged along the floor. The feathers extended across each other in a show of power; each feather looked as sharp as a knife. He had gray horns that curled back against his blond hair.

Lal Mirch's wings and horns had a similar, yet more battered, look to them. They had darker gray colors with darker blues and small hints of indigo. Her wings weren't as big as Colonnello's yet they looked sharper. Her horns were almost black with chips and cracks in them.

There was a podium of gold at the end of the metal gray table, an obvious show of power and a way to control the fear. Just the way Timoteo liked it.

Timoteo put a pleasant smile on his face that didn't put anyone at ease due to the way his tired and aged eyes glowed a frigid orange. He cleared his throat as he began to speak, "Thank you all for coming on such short notice," he told the room calmly.

Tsuna frowned, recalling the anger in Timoteo's eyes just moments before the meeting when they arrived at the school together.

It was still there, the warning and anger moving through his mana instead of his voice.

Timoteo continued, his voice held high, "It has come to my attention that some people are not satisfied with the way I take care of the school." His voice was feigning disappointment, hiding the satisfaction as many of the staff members began to protest against his words.

There was a click that Tsuna realized came from Colonnello, surprisingly enough. The demon's face was slowly contorting into some type of disgust.

The back of Lal Mirch's hand discreetly brushed against Colonnello's sharp wings, piercing her skin momentarily before it healed immediately.

Colonnello's jaw slowly relaxed, his blue eyes searching until they landed on Tsuna gently.

Tsuna looked down at the metal table. Timoteo was still speaking firmly through the chaotic turmoil of emotions in the air. His voice was like a sword pushing through the flesh of an opponent.

Tsuna wasn't sure when the meeting came to a close, but a hand fell against Tsuna's shoulder making him tense. He only relaxed when his eyes met Lussuria's gentle face.

"Tired?" Lussuria asked gently, their voice as simple and loving as always.

Tsuna nodded as he gave a small smile. He wanted to respond but felt like a child in front of his mother once again. A time when he just wanted to collapse rather than speak.

Lussuria smiled back and slowly lifted Tsuna into their arms. "Xanxus had to speak to the headmaster, so it's just me," they explained.

Tsuna sighed and relaxed into the careful hold Lussuria had on him. He couldn't find it in himself to respond with anything other than the small, vulnerable thanks he managed to squeak out.

Tsuna couldn't remember exactly how Lussuria befriended both Xanxus and Squalo as well as himself. They just appeared one day and became a source of comfort.

He's only about sixty percent sure that he fell asleep. There were moments he could remember vividly, like making their way to the car itself, but the majority of it was blank.

His eyes now fluttered open to see that he was at home and in bed. Bermuda wasn't by his side which felt more unusual now than it would have a few years ago.

Tsuna steadied himself and got out of his bed, the blankets wrapped around his body in a desperate attempt for him to stay. He managed to untangle himself after a minute of nearly giving up.

He sighed as he walked downstairs and into the living room curiously.

He didn't find Bermuda, but there was Colonnello on the couch lounging like a rather large cat.

Tsuna leaned over the back of the couch and smiled gently at Colonnello, "Hi," he said quietly, his voice quivering with the fear of breaking the peace.

Colonnello's eyes opened slowly to show the languid tiredness embedded in his usually energetic bright blue eyes. "You're up," he stated.

There was a small smile spreading across Tsuna's face as he walked around the couch to sit on the floor in front of it. "I'm up."

The demon's body shuffled silently, though there was the sound of rustling feathers that Tsuna elected to ignore.

Fingers threaded through Tsuna's hair as well as a nose pressed into the side of Tsuna's neck.

"Something wrong?" Tsuna asked after a moment of silence.

Colonnello wouldn't speak quite yet, his lips pursing against Tsuna's skin. He was dreading something that made Tsuna worried.

The brunet let out a shaky breath as he moved a hand back, the pads of his finger pressing against the smooth bone-like horns still extended from the demon's head. "Don't talk, if you don't want to," Tsuna mumbled.

There was a humorless chuckle that vibrated against Tsuna's pulse in his neck as Colonnello's head moved slightly.

He didn't say anything. Nor did he need to.

The silence said more than enough for the both of them.

It wasn't until an hour later Bermuda appeared in a flurry of black, feathered shadows. His eyes traced the living room, finding where Tsuna and Colonnello had stayed.

Tsuna had begun to flip through the channels at one point until Colonnello found a sports channel.

His blue eyes were blown wide with interest as he stared at the screen, mesmerized by the commentary.

Bermuda cleared his throat, slightly uncomfortable. "It's...silent in here."

Tsuna responded with a small noise caught in his throat. "It is," he said in agreement.

Colonnello's focus had broken as he sat up straight, his wings already hidden again along with his horns. "Tsunayoshi," he began. "I tried, but..."

The brunet blinked as he tilted his head back in confusion, urging him to continue.

There was a whine that escaped the blond demon, his hand patting the cushion next to him. "It's about that old guy..." he muttered as he stood up, his palms pressed against his face tiredly. "He won't talk."

Tsuna slowly sat up on the couch, pausing at Colonnello's words. "Like I've said, I didn't expect him to talk immediately-"

"He's not talking. He won't tell us anything," Colonnello growled out before calming down at Bermuda's firm gaze.

The brunet breathed in slowly as he reached for the back of Colonnello's hand. "What do you suggest we do then?" he asked.

The blond deflated as he sent a guilt-ridden look toward Tsuna. An apology.

"I think you should make a deal with two more of us," he whispered into the air.

Silence fell in the room, and for a moment, Tsuna wanted to get angry. That was until he saw the blond demon subtly shift on his feet.

Was he nervous? But, why?

Bermuda, on the other hand, stood abruptly, "I have had it with your incompetence," he snarled. "First, you didn't have any information we needed, and now you want my summoner to bring others into this?"

Colonnello snapped his head over, hurt staining his crystal blue eyes, "He's my summoner too technically," he retorted, almost weakly. "And we never meant to deceive him."

Menacing glares were passed to one another as the brunet continued to think about what could happen if he were to say yes.

If he did, it would be easier to catch Timoteo but...

He looked up at the two demons still arguing with each other.

Bermuda barely started to get along with either Colonnello or Lal Mirch and that could be a problem. Possibly even cause a strain on their contract. What they have managed so far was most likely an understanding on Bermuda's part and nothing more.

Bermuda will be satisfied if he says no, but Colonnello and Lal Mirch would feel like they weren't being heard.

And Tsuna did promise that they would receive a fair chance.

A sigh rolled past Tsuna's lips as he held up a hand toward Bermuda and Colonnello before they started fighting physically.

Chains had already begun to decorate the floors like the sharp threats being made.

The brunet looked away from Bermuda and toward the blond instead.

"Who do you think would be able to help, Colonnello?" he asked with concealed dread in his voice.

The blond demon beamed, though there was a small wince of guilt, at Tsuna and kneeled in front of the couch the brunet was sitting on, "Verde and Viper." He grinned as he laid his head on the brunet's knee, "They're both really smart and can easily be put into a situation where they have the upper hand with that old man."

The explanation was reasonable. In fact, it was genius. No matter how simple it felt, it was a genius idea.

But Bermuda was looking more menacing at each word that fell off the blond's tongue.

Tsuna pursed his lips together as the two demons waited for his answer, "I..." he trailed off as he continued to weigh the pros and cons. "Should think about something like this carefully before solidifying anything."

Colonnello pouted slightly which made Tsuna a bit curious.

Why was he so keen on his fellow demons contracting with the brunet too?

It wasn't an urgent question, but it was a question nonetheless.

Tsuna tapped the top of Colonnello's head so that he could stand.

The blond moved his head reluctantly and stood up again as well. He watched the brunet with curious eyes, "Is something wrong?"

The brunet shook his head, "I was going to ask if you wanted to take a walk with me," he responded gently.

The demon beamed at that inquiry brightly. His body seemed to shake in excitement as he nodded quickly.

Bermuda, on the other hand, looked miffed, "Alone?" he clarified with apprehension.

Tsuna smiled and hugged his demon in comfort, "I did promise a fair chance to the both of them," he said with a warmth that seemed to be more common these days.

The demon deflated in defeat when the brunet moved away, "You know what to do if something happens," he said with an oncoming sigh.

It was a better reaction than what would have been shown before. That meant there was progress. Not much, but it was progress.

The brunet nodded in response as he turned to Colonnello again, refocusing on the demon, "Shall we?" he asked as he held out his hand.

Colonnello eagerly took Tsuna's hand carefully despite how energetic he was, "Where are we walking to?" he asked. "Do you need me to take care of something?"

Tsuna shook his head as he led the demon outside, "I just wanted to go on a walk with you," he explained.

For some reason, both Colonnello and Lal Mirch acted like this. Constantly wondered if Tsuna was going to use them.

Use them in a way that felt like they were expected to be disposable tools.

Is that because of the deal they made with Tsuna? Or maybe-

He shook his head of those thoughts as he let the demon continue to talk his ear off.

Colonnello was surprisingly gentle with the brunet's hand. He didn't squeeze too tightly but it wasn't too loose either.

Tsuna looked around and beamed when he saw the ice cream shop from his childhood. He tugged on Colonnello's hand as he led him over there.

The blond looked at the shop curiously and then at the frozen treats showcased in the glass freezer, "What is this place?" he asked with childlike wonder.

The brunet was looking at the different flavors of ice cream as he answered the blond's question, "This is an ice cream shop, my favorite one at that."

Colonnello's eyes were twinkling when the brunet looked over at him, "I've never seen ice cream like this before," he mumbled in awe.

Tsuna smiled as he bumped his shoulder into the blond, "Do you want to try it?" he asked with a slight laugh of amusement.

The blond buzzed in excitement again, "Can I?" he asked eagerly.

The brunet nodded, "You don't have to ask for permission with stuff like this, you know," he said gently as the owner of the ice cream shop came over.

Colonnello stilled but didn't respond.

The owner smiled happily, though he had more wrinkles than Tsuna remembered, "Tsuna, it's been so long since I've seen you here," he laughed in jovial glee.

The blond tensed up but calmed down when Tsuna squeezed his hand.

The brunet smiled back at the older man, "I was shocked when I saw this place some time ago," he responded, "I thought that those corporates got to you too, Lancia."

There was a loud chuckle in response, "I'm not letting them take me down like that, kid."

His usually spiky black hair had a bit of gray in it as his face had grown weary with age.

Tsuna looked over the ice cream, "I think I'll have chocolate and strawberry for today." He looked over at the blond demon analyzing the different flavors, "What about you Co-" he paused.

Wouldn't it be best to use a different name considering how infamous the demon's name is?

Tsuna considered it for a moment before shrugging subtly. Better safe than sorry.

He cleared his throat, "-Nello?" he continued.

Lancia raised an eyebrow but didn't say anything, "Do you need water too?" he asked teasingly.

Tsuna laughed bashfully in response, "Make that two?"

The man nodded, "I'll give your friend time to decide while I grab them from the fridge in the back," he said while walking away.

The brunet hummed as he looked at the ice cream with the blond, "Do you have an idea of what you want?" he asked gently.

Colonnello looked at Tsuna slowly, "You called me 'Nello'," he pointed out.

Tsuna smiled, "I thought that it would be a good idea to stay undercover since people don't usually know what you and the others look like," he admitted slowly. He tilted his head in question at the blond.

Did he not like it?

The blond gained a pink hue to his cheeks, "I like it," he mumbled as he looked at the ice cream again.

The brunet hummed, "Alright, I'll keep calling you that then."

"Mint chocolate and strawberry."

Tsuna tilted his head, "Is that what you want?" he asked gently as his thumb subconsciously rubbed the back of the blond's hand.

It was a good choice in the brunet's opinion.

The blond nodded and refused to make eye contact with Tsuna as his face got redder.

And just in time, Lancia came back with two water bottles in hand.

Tsuna grabbed them and smiled gratefully, "My friend said that he would like mint chocolate and strawberry, Lancia."

The man smiled and nodded, "That's a good choice," he said to the blond demon.

He then began to busy himself with getting the two orders while Tsuna grabbed his wallet.

Colonnello watched with curious eyes, the pink tint still not leaving his face quite yet.

Tsuna made the exchange quickly, surprised slightly when the prices were the same as when he was younger.

Lancia grinned while waving goodbye, "Come back soon, Tsuna," he said happily.

Tsuna nodded and smiled, "I will, Lancia," he responded as he and Colonnello walked away.

The blond was silent as he ate his ice cream, but he seemed content. If not, happy.

The old park was nearby and emptier than Tsuna ever remembered it to be. It's a shame that not everything could stay the same.

There was an empty bench with nice shading thanks to a tree that caught Tsuna's attention easily. He gently touched Colonnello's hand and pointed at the bench when the blond looked over.

Colonnello simply nodded with no response. His cheeks were still red as he trailed behind Tsuna like a puppy.

It was cute, in all honesty.

The two of them walked over silently, not quite sure what to say anymore.

Colonnello waited for Tsuna to sit down before sitting next to him, "Why'd he call you 'Tsuna'?" he asked, keeping his eyes trained on the ground.

The summoner looked at the demon next to him. He smiled as he wiped off some ice cream on the blond's chin, "It's my nickname, just something easier than 'Tsunayoshi'," he explained as his fingers touched the blond's cheek.

Colonnello's face began to get red again as he slowly turned his head toward the brunet, "Can...I call you Tsuna?"

Tsuna smiled and nodded, "I don't see anything wrong with you doing that," he responded as he went back to eating his quickly melting ice cream.

This summer was gradually getting hotter the longer it went on.

Though, it wasn't all too bad.

The blond demon moved closer to the brunet's side, "You're really pretty," he said suddenly in an awe-struck voice.

There was a pause in Tsuna's movements as he finished his ice cream. "Where did that come from?" he asked, his face slowly turning pink at the unexpected compliment.

Colonnello shrugged as he watched his own ice cream drip down, melting slowly. "...Just felt like saying it."

Tsuna smiled as he leaned onto the blond's shoulder with a sigh, "Thank you then, Nello."

The hand holding his was calloused and yet it was trying so hard to be gentle as it wrapped around Tsuna's hand which was only a bit less rough.

Tsuna's eyes fluttered close as he heard Colonnello shuffle ever so slightly before getting closer.

The demon next to him was already feeling warmer than when they first met. Warmer than that time in Colonnello's terrifying mind space.

He had to will himself to not fall asleep against the refreshing dew of Colonnello's mana. His eyes snapped open at the sound of a surprised gasp.

The brunet looked up and found his former student with a bright grin on his face, "Takeshi? What are you doing down here?" The question rolled off his tongue with ease when he saw the familiar grin that split the young man's face in two.

Takeshi laughed as he approached his former teacher, "I was out running some food to Old Lady Kaori's house," he explained as his left hand rubbed the back of his head bashfully.

There was an admonishing look that crossed Tsuna's face, "You should be nice to your elders, Takeshi," he tutted with pursed lips.

He could feel Colonnello's curious gaze on the back of his head but elected to ignore it for now. Though there was a slight tensing of the demon's shoulders when the brunet sat up straight.

"Are you on your way home now?" Tsuna asked, in the mood for the sushi he didn't get to have the night before.

The young man nodded, "You wanna come with? I'm pretty sure my old man has some new coupons for you," he laughed with ease. His eyes moved over to Colonnello in criticism.

Tsuna brightened up as he stood, "Do you have a napkin, Takeshi?" he asked, thanking the young man when a tissue was extended.

Colonnello was still watching, Tsuna was sure of it. So, there was a question in Tsuna's mind as to why the demon looked surprised at the napkin next to his messy hands.

He tentatively took it, muttering a small thank you.

There was a peace in the air that made Takeshi shuffle on his feet nervously. It reminded Tsuna of when he would wait for Tsuna to look over an extra practice he always requested.

But, there was still criticism. Suspicion.

"Nello, do you want to go get some sushi?" Tsuna asked gently, silently mediating the action-tense postures of the demon and the young man.

The blond demon looked up, his blue eyes twinkling in curiosity. "Whatever you want, Tsuna," he responded in a mumble, standing up fully and towering over Tsuna and Takeshi.

Tsuna watched as the young man wavered, unused to not being the tallest in the room.

"Lead the way, Takeshi," Tsuna urged sweetly. He dropped his voice to something warmer.

The young man perked up immediately and led the way as instructed. "Sure thing. Party for two then?" he asked with laughter teeming in his words.

Tsuna brought a hand to the crook of Colonnello's arm and nodded, mimicking the easy-going laughter. "That would seem to be the case."

The demon had tensed ever-so-slightly under Tsuna's touch before pressing himself closer to Tsuna's side.

He was unexpectedly clingy, from what Tsuna had originally thought before, and a complete turnaround from the manic demon desperate to form a contract with someone so powerful.

Now he was more like a puppy rather than a rabid animal. It was a bit too fast of a change, but Tsuna pushed that thought away at the curiosity peering down from bright blue eyes.

Tsuna shook his head as if to say that nothing was wrong.

TakeSushi was a quick walk from the park as most things were in the lower parts of the city. It still held that rustic feel to it with a wooden sign and traditional Japanese design inside.

"Sawada! You haven't aged a day since I saw you," a roughly bright voice called out.

An older man that held a similar look to Takeshi greeted Tsuna with a smile on his face.

Tsuna only smiled back, "I wish I could say the same to you,Yamamoto," he joked. "Still keen on calling me by my last name I see."

Yamamoto's laughter boomed which surprised no one except newcomers. The regulars were all used to the man's boisterous personality. "That's hypocritical of you to say." He turned his attention to his son, "Party for two, Takeshi?"

The boy nodded, "Mr. Sawada brought a friend," he said, gesturing to Colonnello as mirth stained his dark brown eyes. "Didn't think he had any either."

Tsuna frowned playfully at that, snickering when the young man got hit on the head by his father.

"Is that any way to treat a guest and your former teacher?" Tsuyoshi scolded, his voice playful and fond.

The two bantered lightly and Tsuna suddenly remembered why he hadn't visited in so long. Nostalgia burned his heart in an unpleasant way that made him want to run away.

A hand squeezed his reassuringly, bright blue eyes peering down at him curiously. "Are you okay?" Colonnello whispered.

The concern that plagued the demon's eyes should've made Tsuna feel guilty, but it only warmed his heart as he squeezed the calloused hand wrapped around his own hand. "Hungry," he excused rather loudly.

Tsuyoshi coughed into his hand as his son went into the kitchen. "Sorry about that, Tsunayoshi." There was a grin on the older man's face that spoke volumes of his emotions, "I'll get you two seats in the back."

The brunet nodded as he and Colonnello followed Tsuyoshi.

There was a tenseness to the man's shoulders that Tsuna understood. Even with Colonnello concealing his features, there wasn't much that could hide the demon's overwhelming power.

It was a type of pressure that indirectly promised pain and torture.

Tsuna smiled dismissively at Tsuyoshi when the man sat them in a more private area. "We'll just take the house platter," he told him quietly.

When the man had gotten out of range, Tsuna turned his eyes toward Colonnello's nervous form. "I'm assuming that we need to talk about the situation now, huh?" he questioned with a sweet smile.

The demon flinched slightly, caught off guard. "Yeah. Are you...fine with making a deal with those two?" he asked slowly. "If not, that's whatever," he added begrudgingly.

The brunet considered it silently, "It's not that I'm not fine with it," he said, watching as blue eyes lit up. "I just...It's already dangerous with Bermuda being so close to me."

"Dangerous?" Colonnello echoed, his head tilting. "He wouldn't hurt you..." he muttered before quickly adding on. "Neither would we. Never."

Tsuna smiled sweetly as forlorn longing bubbled up inside his chest. "Not you all. I'm the one dangerous to be around," he whispered. "Most around me have been hurt because of...what I am." Bitterness crept into his tone.

People had recently begun to notice the slow aging in Tsuna. How it looked like he wouldn't move forward in time. No one would say it out loud, but their eyes said more than enough.

A larger, colder hand skated along the top of Tsuna's own hand. It made Tsuna pause in his thoughts.

He looked up and met worried blue eyes.

Colonnello's lips were pursed and his eyebrows were furrowed together in contrite concern. "That old guy...hurt you?" he asked slowly, his voice tiptoeing the line between worry and anger.

There was a large part of the brunet that wanted to tell the blond demon everything Timoteo had done, but he didn't say a word. He only shook his head to shake off both the worry and the spiraling thoughts of the past. "I wanted to simply talk about the two you suggested, Colonnello. Let's stay on that subject," he said a little too sharply.

Colonnello winced slightly, but he nodded nonetheless. "I can't tell you for certain that Viper won't try and get some money out of this. They're a greedy little snake," he admitted, his voice wavering with something akin to fondness.

Tsuna nodded with a slight smile, "I can handle that. They pay summoning teachers a lot more than most people think." He stopped talking when Takeshi came back with the food.

"Sorry for the wait, you two. Enjoy!" he exclaimed brightly, a lopsided grin resting on his face as he waited.

The brunet sighed as he smiled back at the young man, "Thank you, Takeshi, but do you think you could leave us be for a moment?" he asked gently, nothing too harsh.

Takeshi pouted for only second before nodding. "Alright," he said as he went to go help in the kitchen.

The blond demon was watching closely, his head tilted slightly as he observed. "I don't think they'll ask for money, on second thought," he vaguely muttered suddenly.

Tsuna raised an eyebrow in question but didn't get an answer in return. "Alright. What about Verde? Should I be concerned about him?" he asked as he picked up the chopsticks and started eating some of the sushi.

The demon blanked at that as he looked away, stealing some of the food discreetly. "I'll keep him in line," he commented with nothing else.

Something in the summoner's gut bubbled at those words, but he relented. "Alright," he began. "I'll make a deal with the two of them."

Colonnello brightened up at that and looked about ready to explode with excitement. "You won't regret it!"

Tsuna sighed as he watched Colonnello eat the sushi curiously, enjoying it either way. He wondered if this was all a good idea.

He knew one thing for sure, though. Xanxus was going to murder him in cold blood.

The bill was surprisingly cheap, and the look on Tsuyoshi's face confirmed Tsuna's theory as to why.

The man put in an unnecessary discount. It wasn't unwelcome by any means, though.

Tsuna waved off Takeshi and his father with a small smile as he promised to come back eventually. It was an empty promise more than anything, truly.

The walk back to the house was quieter than before, uncomfortably so. There was more tension between the demon and the summoner.

Tsuna led Colonnello through the backstreet alleys he used to take as a kid. It was a game for him, Squalo, and Xanxus.

The nostalgia brought along a sense of melancholy anger at what had been stripped from him.

There was a squeeze of his hand that prevented him from drifting. Again.

Tsuna scoffed as he bitterly looked down, "It seems I'm getting more sentimental with age," he said quietly, more to himself than anyone else.

Colonnello squeezed tighter, "It fades away after some time," he said in a strangely sage voice. "It happened to me too when I first came to be. Every life taken made me sad, but it was for survival."

Tsuna looked up and tilted his head, "Is that why the hierarchy in the demon planes changed?" he asked curiously.

There was a momentary pause in Colonnello's features, "...No. That wasn't why we changed it," he muttered as a look of displeasure washed over him.

The brunet didn't say anything else. He kept quiet, unsure of why there was more tension than before.

The walk felt longer which was why Tsuna was thankful when it ended.

He hadn't had the time to even reach for the key for the front door when it flew open. His eyes met widened red-brown eyes filled with swirling worry.

"Where were you two?" Lal Mirch questioned accusatory. Her eyes scanned the two before she pulled them inside the house. "Bermuda wasn't here either and the place was a mess," she hissed.

Colonnello wilted instantly as he tried to calm his other half.

Certain legends insinuated that the two were born from the same soul, but as Tsuna observed their interactions, he thought that it was more than just being the same soul.

"Bermuda wasn't here?" Tsuna questioned as he went inside the living room. There was a chair flipped back from what Tsuna assumed when Bermuda and Colonnello almost fought.

Lal looked over at Tsuna, pausing her attempts to throttle Colonnello. "Yeah, he wasn't. Why? Should we be concerned?" she asked, spitfiring one question after another. She let go of the collar of Colonnello's shirt.

The blond demon looked at Tsuna as well curiously.

Tsuna shook his head, "No, it's nothing to be concerned about. He probably went to cool off," he reasoned. He would know if Bermuda was in danger. His mark would burn sharply almost as if it was tearing off.

The summoner knew that from experience. It was an unmistakable pain.

A deep voice brought immediate relief over the two demons in the room. "Tsunayoshi is quite right. I simply went to cool off as well as grab some items," Bermuda said, his arms full of summoning materials.

Tsuna smiled knowingly at his contracted demon, "Alright then," he began as looked at Colonnello. "Which one should I summon first?"

There was evident confusion in Lal Mirch's eyes as she looked between Tsuna and the blond demon. "Summon who?" she asked with a tilt of her head.

Colonnello grinned, his blue eyes brighter than usual. "Verde and Viper," he said shortly to Lal Mirch before bringing his attention back to Tsuna. "You should definitely summon Viper first. It'll be way easier than Verde."

Lal Mirch nodded in agreement, though it was a bit slower than Colonnello's own eagerness, "While he's right, Viper might be a bit..." she trailed off, her lips pursed together. "Petty," she finalized.

The brunet didn't think much of it. After all, what could Viper possibly be so petty about with Tsuna?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.7K 782 20
tsuna, reborn and his guardians was celebrating his birthday until His HI rung up and *boom!*unexpected things happen. a man In a blank mask with a...
14.5K 826 15
it's been some months after the Arcobaleno's ark, Class 2-A got a new student. but, something is odd about him. Although he's a loner, everything abo...
115K 6K 33
Gods they are what humans looked up to as hope. but even hope comes despair. A God has came to Earth as punishment. Now, what would happen if the God...
31.9K 1K 23
Tsuna and his guardians were having a peaceful lesson with their classmates in their classroom until odd things started to happen causing them to sto...