Rejected & Pregnant by my Alp...

By dayyyyydreamerrr

Isabella's world crumbles when she gets rejected by her mate, Alpha King Xavier Wulfric, the one from whom sh... More

1| Rejected
2| Abducted
4| The girl he rejected
5| I want you
Important Notice

3| Cold Hearted Alpha

5.3K 140 9
By dayyyyydreamerrr

Xavier's POV

I felt my skin crawling and a sensation coursing through my body as the full moon rose higher in the sky and its power grew stronger. The very familiar feelings and sensations were overwhelming and burning up inside me; I knew it was due to the power of the full moon, and I knew I was going to shift!

As my body morphed, my, tail muscles bulged, and bones cracked, ready to shift into my wolf form, I let out a loud howl. I doubled over in my human form, gritting my teeth and grumbling as my body twisted and writhed. As I screamed at the top of my lungs, my knees buckled and my fingers curled. My bones cracked and reshaped, becoming longer and thicker. My fingers and toes became sharp claws, and thick hair erupted all over his body, covering my once-human skin with a thick layer of black hair. I roared, my face lengthening and my teeth growing into sharp, lethal fangs.

When I shifted, I howled and threw my head back. My voice echoed throughout the forest; it was so loud that I am sure every living being heard it!

My senses became more acute, and I could smell blood pulsing through the veins of nearby animals. I let out another guttural howl, relishing the strength coursing through my body. I wanted to hunt, devour, eat, and destroy everyone and everything, this kind of fire was burning inside me.

I stood up on two legs, towering over my human form, once the transformation was complete. I was now a massive, snarling werewolf, ready to hunt in the full moonlight, as soon as I got my hands on my prey.

I am Xavier Wulfric, the Alpha King. Everything is at my fingertips except one, and that is my mate. I am now 23 years old. I found my mate when I was twenty, but I rejected her because she was an Omega who couldn't even shift, which is the most important thing for a wolf. This was completely unacceptable to me, so I simply rejected her without hesitation. Earlier, whenever I prayed to the Moon Goddess for a mate, I always asked for someone who was as powerful and loyal as I was.

Every full moon, I transform into my wolf form only to get more anxious because even after having everything, I am incomplete without my mate!

Though it is there years and I am still unable to shrug her image out of my head.

I am the most powerful, dangerous, and cruel Alpha King, the Alpha of North. I am willing to die for my pack and kill anyone who tries to cheat me or plan behind my back. I don't spare traitors, even if they are close to me. I can't stand deception and lies.

To quell the rage coursing through my veins, I punish one of the criminals every full moon because it makes me even angrier and gives them such a punishment that others think twice about going against me or doing anything which is against my strict norms.

"Alpha King, here he is!"

My men brought the perpetrator in front of me and bowed before leaving him there and standing back. My rage doubled as soon as my gaze fell on him, and I could feel nothing but rage coursing through my veins. The culprit began palpating in front of me like a leaf. I could see fear in his eyes. I am certain he saw me as his demise, which of course I was. I never show my wolf form to anyone because it is so dangerous that people pee in their pants when they see me in it.

He immediately clasped his hands, pleading for mercy as nothing came out of his terrified mouth, but that was not going to stop me from showing him his place.

My palms curled into balls, my jaw clenched together as I raised my fist in the air and hit his nose with a loud growl. He collapses six feet away from me, his nose bleeding, his chest heaving up and down, and heaving noises of excruciating pain.

"How dare you join forces with our adversaries!" At the top of my lungs, I growled.

"How. Dare. You."

With every word, I took one step towards him and now I was towering above him while he was still withering in pain on the ground.

"I... I am sorry, Alpha King. Please leave me" he begged and crawled back in an attempt to flee me.

But was that possible?

No!

I stepped on his stomach to stop his movements right there and then. He coughed out blood and his eyes rolled back.

My feet lifted up a bit when he was about to leave this Earth.

No!

I am not letting him die so easily.

I will make sure he gets his fair share of the punishment. I want to kill him one inch at a time. I want to show the world that there is no room in my pack for traitors. I want them to see and feel their souls leave their bodies before they go against me or my pack's rules.

I kicked him in the stomach, and he rolled around on the ground, spitting more blood.

I felt the rage in my veins calm down as the smell of fresh blood hit my nostrils.

My body bowed down and wrapped my fingers around his throat to pick him up off the ground. He thrashed his legs in an attempt to touch the ground, but I raised his body so high that he couldn't even touch his toes to the ground. As he came face to face with me, my eyes threw fireballs at him. His nose and mouth were swollen and I bet he has already pissed in his pants.

When I punched his eyes, daring him to meet my gaze, he blinked and tried to look into mine.

He is a traitor and he doesn't deserve to look into my eyes.

I squeezed his throat even harder, and he coughed up even more blood. He was practically praying for his death and was already half-dead.

Just as I was about to deprive him of oxygen, one of my men who brings information interrupted me.

"I swear it should be important or you would take his place," I roared, and he took a step back, staring at me in horror because he knew that it wasn't an empty threat.

"I..." he sighed, "we found that girl!"

My body froze as soon as those words spilled out of his wobbling lips. My fingers opened, and the man fell to the ground with a loud thud, gasping for air for his life.

He crawled away to get away from me, and I let him go because what my ears had just picked up was far more important than the insect I was about to crush beneath my feet.

I have been looking for this girl for three years!

Three damn years!

Not to accept her as my mate, but rather to punish her for her crime.

Nobody has ever kept themselves hidden from me for as long as this girl!

The fire that had just been extinguished in my veins rekindled, this time even more furiously. I could see nothing but red.

If my previous growl had been thunderous, this howl had been deafening and piercing. My chest and muscles were expanding even more. The desire for vengeance burned through every pore of my body.

"You know the consequences if I found that you are lying to me," I asked my beta, Marcus to make sure.

"He is not lying, Alpha King" he assured me. He is the only person whom I believe blindly "You can see it with your eyes, my King"

I nodded my head and gritted my teeth to control my rage. My eyes closed and I released a breath. Taking the spare clothes, I went behind the tree to shift into human form and wore the clothes.

Even in my human form, I was big than normal humans, and my form is still terrific.

My palms were still fisted when I decided to make my way to the dungeon where all the culprits are meant to be kept.

"What should we do to him, Alpha King?" One of my men asked me, pointing at the man lying on the ground.

"Let him go!" I announced before walking away.

It is my rule to release the criminal if he is unable to receive his full punishment. I always punish under a full moon, so I believe that if he is saved by anything, it is the Moon Goddess's will. But if he makes the same mistake again, I will make sure he doesn't see the next rising Sun in his life.

This is my rule, and I always follow it no matter what!

I haven't decided on a punishment for that girl because it's the first time a female has been the perpetrator, but I am certain that I will ruin her completely the way she planned for me! I rejected her before, but this time I am not going to abandon her so easily. How could she possibly consider going against me?

The entire mansion shook as I took a large and commanding step. Every member was certain that someone would be severely punished by their King.

The sweetest and most delicious scent greeted me as soon as I entered the dungeon. It went straight to my brain, and my feet stopped dead in their tracks.

The men who were following me also came to a halt.

I closed my eyes and inhaled deeply to catch a whiff of that scent. I had a strong desire to find it and have it all!

The smell of blood and sweat is always present in dungeons, but the scent I could detect right now was completely different and so enticing that my mouth filled with saliva.

It felt so enticing that I couldn't resist following it and getting a taste of it. This is her scent, I recall. When I first caught a whiff of it three years ago, I felt the same way.

For the first time in my life, I had forgotten why I had entered the dungeon in the first place. The men who were following me didn't bother me as I walked in the direction of the scent.

The more steps I took, the closer I came to the scent, and the more enticing it became.

It smelled like fresh forest, musk, and something sweet that I couldn't place, which piqued my interest even more. My wolf form was overpowering my human form. I could feel a rush of adrenaline coursing through my veins, goosebumps forming on my skin, and my penis becoming alert.

My pace quickened until I could smell the entire divine fragrance. I didn't need my man's help anymore; I found my way to her cell on my own.

I entered the dungeon after the man in charge unlocked it, only to find a girl sitting in the corner, her knees folded to her chest and her head resting on her arms.

She looked up as soon as she heard voices and realized someone had entered her personal space.

I felt electric currents passing through my nerves as soon as her tear-filled, shining blue eyes met mine. I could feel a magnetic pull pulling me toward her. My groin became even more alert as her pink lips pouted, and a dirty scenario began to play in my head.

She has grown up so beautifully in the last three years that I can't even define her beauty in words.

Her high cheekbones, full lips, and perfectly proportionate nose added to her allure. Her eyes were deep and ocean blue, but they were filled with helplessness and loneliness. Her skin was flawless and supple white, with a natural blush on her cheeks that matched the color of her lips. Her long, wavy hair was all over her shoulders and completely messed up, indicating that she had fought for her life.

My heart stung with pain as a single tear dribbled down her cheeks, making them even wetter.

The only word that came out of my mouth was,

"Mate"

But I was speaking in such hushed tones that no one could hear me. I believe this is happening because the last time I rejected her, she did not accept my rejection, which is why I am still feeling a pull toward her this time.

At the time, all I wanted to do was rip her thin clothes and have my way with her, claiming her forever. But I have to restrain myself.

"Privacy!"

This was all it took for my men to leave me alone with the girl. My head snapped back in her direction as she attempted to stand up. Her body froze in the middle, and she shook her head from left to right as if she could read my thoughts through my eyes. The only thing I felt coursing through my veins was excitement and arousal, which was hell-bent on destroying the beauty in front of me.

I was torn between claiming her as my mate this time and destroying her because she is the traitor who has turned against me and my pack in the name of justice.

~~~~~~~~~~

Vote, comment and share :-)

dayyyyydreamerrr

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.3K 2.1K 29
The Alpha only wanted an Heir, when he soon began to realise his human mate wasn't going to produce on he quickly began looking into other options, o...
34.4K 599 7
A mate is something every werewolf looks forward to having. They want to be loved, treasured and safe, but what if the one thing you need protecting...
126K 2.7K 35
Just like any other female werewolf Dove Pierce dreams of finding her mate and living the perfect life that mates can bring. So what happens when she...
185K 5.1K 8
*Short Story* It is difficult to stay with the people who look down at you like you are some kind of disease. It hurts when they don't want to acknow...