GETTING INTO SHAPE

By Modestyj

Maura Isles and Jane Rizzoli are married. Maura wants to run in the Bay to Bay Breakers in San Francisco whic... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57 categories for contest
58
59
60
61
62
63
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101 Epilog

64

0 0 0
By Modestyj

I get a call from Diane Miller.

Alexis I am heading back home. Avery and Charles are meeting me at the new firm to see the progress and what still needs to be done. Okay, drive safe and tell Max to stay with you until we return next week. I will.

In Sacramento...

You all made this move easy for my wife and I. We made gift baskets last night when we got home after you all told us you would be here. Each couple or individual has a gift labeled that had ghilardi chocolate and filled with Tyler beer and wine from my wife's family winery. We know some of you prefer alcohol free and/or ones with alcohol. I would like to thank Alexis and Alexis please thank Carly for lunch. In addition please take her basket too. Julian I will. Everyone I can see why my daughters see you all as their extended family members. Thank you for being there for them in the good and bad times. Please tell the others who aren't here the same for me. 

After I spoke we said good bye and left for my daughters business.

Bro sis we are already sweaty lets go to your home and jog. Drew just got home. I will tell her we are on our way.

I finally arrive at the firm and park in the employees  parking lot.

We go up the elevator and they start looking around and introducing themselves to the employeesa that O hired. I leave to go get the keys and pass cards so they can come and go as they like as well as the others who work in Sacramento. Max was waiting for me in the lobby .

Avery they did a good job down here. Charles we hired the right person for this location. I am glad we didn't do it Sacramento after all Charles.

We continued to look around.

Diane caught up to us.

T

his office here is set up for any of you lawyers in thw firm for Sacramento. I just thought this way the lawyer who uses it has privacy.

Good idea. Thank you Avery.

Here are your keys, identications and alarm code and passwords. All the floors your keys will open the defibillators which  I had keyed with the elevator by pass key to make it simple. We still  have more to do but were getting there. I encourage Adam, Harper and Greg to set up their waiting areas, libraries and the people working on their cases including the support staff their areas they work in. This way they feel like they matter than me telling who gets what. I felt the firm would benefit with them making decisions. Your philosophy makes sense. Thank you Charles.

In regards to your photo identification, your palm will be scanned along with your photo ID and drivers license to be checked by the guard. Its a precautionary. You and Jason did a good job on security. Thank you Avery. All  security guards I hired are armed and Jason checked out personally. Next week I hope to have it all done.  All employees will be certified in CPR for infants, children and adults which includes how to use the defiberlators correctly. Each employee will be taking a test to make sure they know the policy and procedures you have established as well as additional ones to fit this building. Fire drills will be done as well. Some of the associates wanted a fitness room and showers. I told them we didn't have space nor was it in the budget. Diane if we did that we would have to do that for our firm in Sacramento. We did put in the budget a gym membership, but we won't cover insurance at these sights. I did inform  them of that. Some weren't happy. I basically told them they are getting paid well. If they weren't happy, they can look for employment. 

Avery and Charles facial expressions let me know they agreed with my statement.

Charles and I are happy with it. Jane was sent photos too. She said she was impressed and cannot wait to see the other areas to be finished.

Avery and I are wondering if you, Max and the associates would like to go for dinner at Maura's  Mountain Side Inn. We passed it on the way to get here. Its on the firm. Harper, Greg and Adam said yes to us.  Yes, I will ask Max. I will be there for sure. We both told them no one is to ask you about Sonny and the others you represent . Thank you Avery.  We will meet you there by five thirty.

We are staying at my aunts suite there. We will meet you in the lobby.  We need to go check in and unpack.

We said goodbye and left.

I took the stairs to get some exercise in.

Diane this impressive. I have seen what it looked like before on the first floor. The changes look nice. Thank you Max.

I asked him if he wanted to come with me to the Inn. I did tell him what they told the other associates. He agreed to go. We left in our vehicles to my house to unpack, rest and change clothes after we made love and showered. Two hours later, Max drove us in his vehicle to the Inn.
We met the others. The evening went well with us, Harpers male friend, Kenya Barris who is a movie producer in Los Angelos Adam Ross wife, Nakuku and him. We finally said goodbye to everyone at arond 8ish and left for my home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 260 32
Catherine Spire is close enough to an average teenage girl. She is the captain of the varsity soccer team, she gets all A's and is in all honors clas...
28 1 76
There is a new trillionaire, Sashaleigha Hightower, giving Maura a difficult time with funding sources that Maura needs to continue the Isles Foundat...
66.5K 992 85
⚠️tw⚠️ mental health issue's such as sh, depression, Ed and suicide... y/n garcia penelope's sister has been with the bau for 1 year. she's a very pr...
60.7K 1.4K 109
Sergeant Detective Jane Rizzoli and Dr.Maura Isles are best friends. Jane works for both the Special Victims Unit and the Homicide Unit. She splits h...