~Mission Zodiac~ (DISCONTINUE...

Oleh 0BrainsHere

(This story is currently in the process of being remade) In a world full of stars are 14 zodiac signs. All of... Lebih Banyak

Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Meet The Zodiacs~
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
AAAAHHHHH #12 IN LIBRA?!
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Author's note

Chapter-6

157 6 0
Oleh 0BrainsHere

Thanks for 300 views! Anyways enjoy....

Aries' POV

That was too easy.

Too.Fugding.Easy.

All the way back Taurus kept taunting me how I took so much time to find her whereas the moment she comes, they find a zystal.

Only I know how I managed to keep myself from ripping her horns from her head and throwing them in the trash.

But what happened with the silver zystal was not normal in my opinion. I don't truly beleive that we got Nye with us. I just can't. There was no way that there wasn't some magical things protecting it. Or even annoying packs of wolves or a stinking environment, (which I experienced with Taurus)

According to Taurus, she thought that the crowd and security was our obstacle and probably freeing the other overdramatic twin would be harder. I guess that works.

Right now, we were packing up all the stuff from the hide out. I'd been staying here for 2 weeks now and probably by now, ------- was aware that  another zodiac was broken out and a zystal was missing.

The silver zystal glowed ever brightly in the hide out, signifying that the zodiac inside was aware that someone is there to help him out, that's what it seemed it be. The weather was excited too. It had been raining and was sunny at the same time. Probably a rainbow was bound to come.

Snap.

I could see Taurus snapping her fingers in front of me. "Hello? Did you zone out?" Taurus questioned. I nodded. Taurus pointed to a suitcase and two bags "I've done my part. What about you?"

I frowned "Look down" Taurus looked down to see a suitcase and a mini sized vanity and cupboard. She looked astonished "How did you turn them small??"

Oh right, I forgot to tell her. "I learnt how to brew potions. I sprinkled some potion on them." Taurus immediately made eye contact with me, stars in her eyes "Potion Brewing?"

"What? Did you think that I learnt nothing in a year all alone from all the Earth signs bossing me around? No offence to you."

"Non taken. But that's great! If V and Capri were here, they would have been so proud."

"That's the whole point, they are not..." I said, wearing a sad smile on my face but quickly changed the subject "Anyway, let's go."

"But where?" Taurus asked.

Oh yeah I forgot to tell her about that aswell.

"To an apartment that I bought?" I told her. Her eyes widened in dus belief. "Wait, I thought you stole that money or something. I never knew you robbed a whole bank!" I hit her head.

"DO I LOOK LIKE A F*CKING ROBBER TO YOU?! I HAVE A JOB!" I shouted at her. Like why in the world would she think that I rob people?

"Then what do you do?" "I work as a...hair stylist." Her jaw dropped and asked me to confirm whether it was true and I was joking to which I hesistantly replied a low yes.

Taurus broke out laughing. She leaned on me for support, continuously banging her hand against the Wall. "You-hic-a-hic-stylist?!" She said between laughs. I just rolled my eyes at her.

Taurus' POV

I couldn't control my laughter. Seriously, I couldn't. Aries, the one who needed Sag to help even make a bun, is a hair stylist?! I wouldn't even believe it even if you paid me to. Okay,the potions are a different matter. It even took me atleast 3 months to master potions because it's a natural thing for the Earth signs but anyone can practice brewing in the zodiacs. And with the other Earth signs constant bragging, it was expected for Aries to learn it. But I never gave it a thought that Aries would be a hair stylist.

Anyways back to our 'hair stylist'. Which was long gone.

As well as the suitcases, meaning she already left.

WITHOUT ME. I DON'T EVEN KNOW THE DIRECTIONS!

I quickly ran to the bags, picked them up and ran out the hide out, calling Aries' name.

Using a bit of my bull-mode, I catched up speed and finally came across Aries, who was draging the suitcase. "HEY! WAIT UP WILL YA?!" I called out to her. Aries just kept on walking, but faster. But nobody can run faster than me!

Except one person, Nye.

"Oh, so now you are done laughing?" Aries sounded as if annoyed. I deactivated my powers "Yeah, and also, sorry, I shouldn't have laughed at you." I apologised. Aries stopped walking"As you should be. You don't know how it feels to be alone with the fear that if you don't act fast, your dear ones might disappear."

"Yeah you are right, I wouldn't know. Anyway-" I tried to ease the awkwardness "you knew you were bad at hair styles." Aries nodded in a yes. "Then why would you choose to be a hair stylist?"

"That" Aries paused "is a good point. Well, you see, after escaping to Earth, I had no where to go to. So do you remember Obseez?"

"The former Water gaurdian? I do! Earl told me a lot about her."

"You know that she was retired and all that so when The Ball was going to take place she reincarnated on earth with all her memories still intact. She owned a hair salon and was the head stylist. And Let's just say that the girl's very VERY rich. After knowing about the incident and my breaking out, she tracked me down and let me stay with her for a month.

She helped me out with recovering one of our zodiac places. I worked undercover as a hair stylist when in real I just create a duplicate of myself with the help of fire flames and it earns money for me. The main reason being that I don't really trust her. I've seen her just staring off into nowhere. I think she might be a little crazy..."

I gasped. How could she say such a thing about Obseez? She's far more stronger than Waves! He's nothing compared to her. Alfira also would loose to her! So would Earl and Breeze. Aries is so impulsive

She narrated the whole story. I was kinda sad but at the same time, proud. Sad that she had to go through all that and proud that she finally learnt how to style hair. Now that I know about this, I noticed that Aries' shimmery hair was pulled up into a beautiful rope braid. So elegant!

We finally reached the bus stop and at the same moment, the bus arrived and we boarded it.

Time Skip (brought to you by your very lazy author)

Aries' POV

After an irritating bus ride, where I was getting forcefully interrogated by Taurus about Obseez because, well, she is just like that, we finally reached the city. After saving up, I finally had enough money to restore one of our escape places, not to mention how Obseez helped me financially. For context, all the zodiac realms have for guardians which keep changing after 40 constellation years. Obseez was the former Water guardian.

We had to walk for a while to reach the place. It was a very calming place on the shore and it's location was quite public as well. Surely, ------ would think that I would be hiding in a more private place but jokes on that bish. We were presently in the huge mansion. Taurus was setting up the furniture while I was in the bedrooms.

All of our hide outs of Earth had been destroyed by ------. Ugh the nerve of that bastard to destroy our places! Out of all the hide outs, this was the only one who was not in the worst condition. I was so sad that our California place was SWARMED with all kinds of pests and poisons. And mind you, most of the water and air signs (particularly their leaders) are scared of pests. Seriously, who even made them the leader?!

I took out my phone and saw the texts sent to me. Most of them were from 'Weird Annoying Water Girl' meaning Obseez. I don't like that woman a bit. She's so stupid! Always being cuddly and all that with everyone. Poor me for living with her.

I read the text 'Hey there! How are things going with you and Taurus? A little seahorse told me that you found another zystal! Congrats! Anyway, I am coming over later to meet her! See you around 5!' As soon as I finished reading the text,I glanced at the time.

4:30

She was going to come over soon. Like I give a damn.

Timeskip (please bear with me)

Taurus' POV

So, the place was huge! Like way huge! I hadn't really been to this place ever before. I was just busy hanging out with the rest of the Earth signs, being the nerd I am around them.

Aries told me that Obseez wanted to meet me. I was so excited! I was gonna interrogate her about EVERYTHING. But of course Aries had to ruin it by telling her to come over later. She wanted to get Nye out of the damn zystal first. To be honest, I completely forgot that Nye was in a zystal. Right now, I was sweeping up the mansion and dusting things while Aries was preparing the things needed to break him out.

A few minutes later, though according to me which was 20 minutes, everything was set up. A huge circle was made with a huge on the circle and.... Meh! I am too lazy to describe. It's just what Ries did to get me out. That dusting and cleaning had drained out my energy. I just wanted to collapse on the bed and have a nice nap. But SOMEBODY wouldn't let me. Because she needs me to help her out with the summoning.

I sat down in the circle with her. She nodded at me as she began to chant.

"By the power of Zodia! I summon the presence of this Zystal and enlighten me with it's presence!" Suddenly the room was filled with a positive yet sorrowful aura. Like it was forced to do something. Suddenly a pair of silver eyes appeared in front of us and the circle lit up. It was shining a bright silver and the weather was ever so beautiful.

"I am Aries Ramhorn of Fire, the leader of the Fire signs" I got elbowed by Aries to speak up. "Taurus Bullhorn Of Earth"

"With the allowance of Libra Justice of Air, I command you to release our comrade! As a leader, my command should be respected by you!" I didn't even notice that my hair were high up in the Air, so was Aries' and our eyes were glowing green and red respectively. We were floating in the Air! "Let the zodiac of Gemini emerge from the darkness and spread light and positivity to everyone! " And there was mist all over.

We were forced to close our eyes. As the mist cleared out, I could see a white haired boy with angelic wings and a white halo floating over us and everything around was up as well. With a thud, he collapsed on the floor. Soon, the room was filled with calmness.

"Nye!" We both yelled in unison. Though he had not gained consciousness, me and Aries went up to him and hugged him. Slowing, the boy opened his sapphire eyes. "Huh?" He groaned.

"Where am I?" He asked and we pulled away from him."Wait, Taurus? Aries? What in the Air Realm is happening?" Aries rolled her eyes. She was quite annoyed with the fact that Nye barely used curse words. He had only done it infront of his sister.

Aries then explained everything to him, though he was clueless at most times. That poor innocent bean! He was legit crying.

"So where is Gem? If you guys found me, surely she's here right?" Nye asked after drying his eyes, which were begging to know about his sister's whereabouts.

"Well, about thattttt" said Aries in a longing tone.

---------------

Word count-2040 words

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

54.8K 1.3K 22
When Ophiuchus is found dead at her own sleepover party, the 12 Zodiacs are left in a huge mansion miles away from town, with no signal, transport an...
1.3K 39 17
I had a dream. A really funny dream. It had to do with the zodiac signs. All of them had personas. It was great. At least I thought so. So I decided...
6K 134 71
**All the zodiac signs included (including Ophiuchus)** The signs go through a lot of different dramatic and weird things together but at the end the...
17.9K 438 43
~•вσσк тωσ σf тнє zσ∂ια¢ нιgн ѕєяιєѕ•~ «Memories are what made us 'us' today. Without them, we are just a hollow shell, unable to connect with any hu...