Commander Unto The Multiverse

By LaskehHasmet

A teenage boy walking and minding only his own business, unfortunately he fell to a manhole. Expecting death... More

Prologue:
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Carlos Arsenals Part 1
Carlos Arsenal Part 2
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Carlos Arsenal (Updated)
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55

Chapter 43

1.2K 34 23
By LaskehHasmet

After few weeks passed by.....

Carlos sat on his office as he read the updates that was sent to him in the front lines.

So far the Seperatist fleets were repelled but the worlds suffered from the devastation upon it's wake. Hundreds or not millions over all were dead, Carlos have sent relief transport ships to the worlds who were suffered most.

The next thing surprised Carlos was the amount of recruitment lists that was sent to him by Lieutenant Jim as it increases day by day. In total account to join the militia were almost to a million, in which Carlos nevertheless guaranteed and approved it.

In which the Skywalker Company's Factories will produce more arsenals for the militia in order to defend their homeworlds from the scum Seperatist and even the Republic forces.

Carlos smiled as Grevious relayed information about Seperatist movements that were heading towards his borders in which Carlos have already fortified it's position to avoid suspicion that intelligence is getting leaked, the same with the Republic thanks to Eva.

The deployment of mobile suits were a shocking development to the known galaxy not only to the people but also to military enthusiasts as well, they say it could change the battle forever.

For now both sides wanted the mobile suits badly especially the Chancellor himself but talks from both powers wanted to acquire a piece of the mobile suits but strongly denied by Carlos, it resulted of number of intrusions which were unsuccessful. The number of infiltrators who tried to steal one those were found dead by the hands of his security forces the infiltrators identify were the shadow clones or commando droids.

Carlos shook his head as the incursions kept increasing day by day, with seemingly no stopping at all. Even they will manage to steal one the suit itself will automatically electrocute a powerful shock of electricity either killing the assailant or sending it uncouncious. The stolen mobile suit will then be return in no time at the hanger in Tatooine.

Carlos once heard that famous bounty hunters were offered to take the contract but quickly denied the request due to the reputation of how Skywalker Company handles it's assailants even those who were experts in stealth were caught as if they were immatured.

However Carlos in turn offered these famous bounty hunters like Cad Bane and Fett millions or not billions of credits if they take down those who wanted to steal his mobile suits or copy it's internal frame and workings.

Of course it was too tempting to ignore in which the bounty hunters agreed. In result the intrusions decreased dramatically and hundreds of employers were found dead nor went missing in which reported the holonet in which Carlos smiled in satisfaction.

He can imagine how frustration it felt as he look the face of Palpatine boiling in anger underneath the mask, it's truly entertaining.

For now he must focus the battles ahead, so far Thrawn was seen in the front lines overseeing the defense of the system.

The number of Seperatist forces tried to force their way into the territory were repelled numerous times in the end have massive losses to the enemy.

In which reminds Carlos as he contacted his son, Anakin and see what he's up to.

He sends a call to his son in which he received it, the hologram shows an armored Anakin with robes underneath as he spoke to Carlos.

"Father what is it? I heard you were been attacked by Seperatist forces are you hurt? Is mother okay?" Anakin spoke in concern in his tone.

"I am alright son, your mother and me were fine. The attack was repelled by me and the admiral, so how are you in the war son." Carlos asked.

"I am fine, still I didn't believe a war has been started, I understand the Seperatist intention however that would not justify on how they do when they invade other planets filled with civilians and terrorising them to do their own bidding." Anakin spoke while frown found over his face.

"I know that son, it also applied to the Republic. It is the reason why the conflict have sprung, corruption and the conflict between the poor and rich worlds. You must understand that not all form of governments were perfect." Carlos replied.

"I understand father." Anakin spoke with a smile and understanding.

"Also don't get into your head about that Jedi nonsense or prophecy or whatsoever. I don't want a son who was very arrogant and spout to anyone you met for being a chosen one as if it was some sort of poor cliche role play, you don't want to dissapointment your mother hmm?" Carlos spoke with a stern and strict voiced.

Anakin winced by the mentioning his mother, he rather not anger his mother or else he is doomed.

"Please father don't mention it, mother will kill me if she hears it." Anakin pleaded he didn't want to face the full wrath of his mother.

Carlos playfully smirks at his son before shooting his head and respond.

"No I would not, be careful son war is hell remember that and congratulations again in your wedding."

"Thank you father, I must go I have  to prepare my soldiers in battle. Oh before I go, Master Kenobi wants to meet you." Anakin spoke before turning his hologram towards his current Master.

Carlos saw Kenobi just like Anakin wore full armour and the past decade he have grown wiser and mature, he has no smugness around him compare to the last meeting.

Carlos looked at Kenobi can't help but nostalgia sets in before he spoke to Kenobi.

"Master Kenobi or General Kenobi, how are you doing?"

"I am fine Sir. Carlos, I apologize for the intrusion between your talks to your son." Kenobi spoke.

"It's fine we have already done discussing now back to the topic what do you want, Kenobi?" Carlos asked feeling he wanted to talked about the mobile suits.

" I want to discuss about your walkers-" Kenobi spoke before he was interrupted by Carlos.

"Mobile suits, Kenobi, they are called mobile suits."

Kenobi intrigue by the name but nevertheless continued to ask.

"Mobile suits, I am not here to bargain nor want to acquire those on behalf of the republic. I want to know if you have plans to released them the Senate and other members of the council were concern of the enemy acquiring those piece of equipment, having advantage over the Republic Forces." Kenobi spoke in concern.

"You have nothing to worry about I already spoke to both of the representatives that I have no desire to sell my mobile suits nor released its blueprints. The only problem is that both sides wanted my mobile suits pretty badly, bounty hunters, mercenaries, commando droids and shadow clones kept appearing in Tatooine in order to stole my mobile suits nor its blueprints. Try as they might they would not claim any of them including the arsenals that I have they only belong to Skywalker Company's. I would only released them if certain situation arises so." Carlos spoke firmly.

"I see very well I am please to hear your response, ( a clone trooper walks in and spoke to Kenobi through his ears), I see very well your dismissed trooper. (The trooper salutes before Kenobi turna to Carlos). It seems were nearing one of Seperatist planet who support the movement, I was called in to lead the battle." Kenobi spoked.

"Very well look after my son I would know doubt he would do crazy and bizarre things in the way." Carlos replied.

"I will, Sir Carlos, oh before I go have seen my old master, Qui Gon?" Kenobi can't help but ask to where abouts his old master.

"I don't know well, General Kenobi, but from what I hear he is fairly travelling around the outer rim helping the people in need while searching for something. But that's last year I don't know now." Carlos replied with an apologetic tone in his voice.

"I see, thank you still. I was worried where my old master have gone through. Nevertheless I need to do my tasks, Kenobi out and may the force be with you." Kenobi spoke before cutting the connection.

Carlos leans in his chair before he turns around to face in the dark corner.

"You know you could come out now." Carlos called out.

In the darkness of the corner emerge a figure cloak in grey robes and approached Carlos before stopping in front of him a meter away.

"How did you know?" The figure asked.

Carlos shrugs before responding.

"Call it instinct after years of experience, so what can you tell about Kenobi? Master Qui Gon."

The figure pulled out his grey hood revealing, the former master of the Jedi Order, Qui Gon.

"Surprisingly developed and matured throughtout the decades, thankfully it seems my teachings help him break his prideful self, without me I would expect he would be the worst Jedi to have in the order." Qui Gon spoke.

Carlos nod and agreed to his statement before he asked.

"So what are your plans now? Now the war is in full swing and the galaxy burns as the war prolonged even further." Carlos spoke.

'Not to mention the coming visitors from the outside poking through my empire, and the Tyrannids that will come bursting through the galaxy finding fresh meats or not fresh meat to devour.' Carlos mentally groan in anguished.

"For now I would go to Serenno to see my former Master and hopefully to speak to him." Qui Gon answered in which Carlos shoot him a frown on his face.

"No offence Qui Gon if you are planning to stop the war then it would be too late to stop it." Carlos spoke but Qui Gon shook his head.

"No, I don't intend to stop the war I already warn the Jedi Order about the impending war if they would not change their ways only few accepted but most denied it, the Grandmaster was having conflict decisions to choose between the two. In the end he was forced choose the latter, I understand his decision and respected it. If you want to asked if I will participate in the war, sadly no my friend." Qui Gon spoke.

Carlos looked at Qui Gon before pressing buttons underneath the desk in which a droid went into the office.

"Follow the droid, he will escort you to a transport ship that will be heading to a Seperatist outpost, don't worry the transport will not be shot. It is under the command of a friend of mine." Carlos assured Qui Gon.

'Besides your the only few Jedi that I can gave respect.' He thought.

Qui Gon look back at Carlos and gave him respectful nod before following the droid to the ship.

Carlos then heard a beeping noise a call again, he received it this time however it was Cabal who speaks with him.

"Sir, sending the reports from the frontline." Cabal said as he send the reports through his data slate.

Carlos received it and analysed the data which he frown after he analyzed it.

"A republic attack on the homeworld of Muun isn't that where Kenobi and my son plan to attack?" Carlos spoke.

"Yes sir, General Grevious tasked me to ensure the defense of the planet and also tasking refugees on ships. As of now only 30% of the population of the Muunilinst have been evacuated the rest were either stayed on the planet to help the defense or went to underground bunkers." Cabal reported.

"I see, update me when the battle is over."

"Yes sir." Cabal replied before ending the transmission.

Seperatist Territory, Homeworld of the Muun.....

Around the planet were few gun defense platforms have been established to deter the incoming republic invasion. Inside where hundreds of Hyena fighters that were prep up for the coming fight.

Muun Gun Defense Platform

Alarms blare inside the stations as numerous Republic Acclamator ships came out from hyperspace were detected by the radar.

On the lead ship were Anakin and Obi Wan discussing the plans for the invasion.

"Anakin I want you here in space to lead our fleet destroying the Muuns space defense platforms while I lead an assault to the planet." Kenobi spoke to Anakin.

"Yes master." Anakin replied.

Kenobi boarded one of the gunships and look at Anakin and spoke.

"Good luck, commander and may the force be with you."

The gunship departs followed by numerous gunships along with carriers carrying AT-AE to the world below.

In response the defense platform released its fighters and they approached the republic fleet.

"Sir, enemy fighters closing in." The clone ensign reported to Anakin.

"All ships this is commander Anakin, released all fighters and intercept the droids, make sure none of them followed the gunships." He ordered.

"Yes sir." All clone officers responded.

All acclamator ships opened their hanger bay doors as fighters began exiting the ships.

Anakin leads the fight to the enemy in his own starfighter, a deadly dog fight ensues as both fighters disengaged and picked up targets.

A few manage to passed the formation and flew towards the Republic ships.

The Republic ships fired their AA turrets at the coming droid fighters in which led the Hyena starfighters to disengage.

As the AA defense turrets were busy picking off the small squadron of Hyena fighters, underneath the republic fleet were 6 squadrons of Hyena bombers in a line formation as they rised revealing the under belly of the Republic ships and targeted each ships.

On ome of the republic ship at the bridge a clone officer noticed arranged readings underneath them.

"Sir, I am detecting strange readings, wait hold on something's not right." A clone officer inputs something in the panel before his eyes widen.

Before he could warn the others the ship rocks which threw the crew aboard and slamming them in the wall causing some of them in concussion.

"What happen!!" Another clone officer shouted as he rises up with difficulty as blood trickle down on his head.

The ship continued to rock as the crew stumbled a bit.

"Sir, we were hit on the back side and underneath, the ship is crippled." The officer replied as he check the status of the ship ignoring the pain on his arm.

"It's not only us." Another clone officer spoke as he showed few ships were also hit either from the back or under belly of the ship.

A squadron of Hyena bombers flew by passing the bridge of the acclamator.

"Target those bombers!! Don't let them-"

"What are those droids were doing?" One of the clone officer spoke as he closely observe as the Hyena bombers turn around and speed up towards the bridge.

"Sir!! The droid bombers are planning to ram on us!!" The officer spoke as he watched the droid bombers went full speed towards the bridge.

As the crew desperately mount the defense and shoot down the coming droid bombers but it was too late the bombers slammed on the section of the bridge while others slam towards the part that was connected into it.

Other droid fighters or bombers that were remaining slammed towards the hanger bay of each ships in which proved successful but some didn't make it due to the AAT turrets shooting them down.

1/3 of the fleet suffered heavy or minor damages and crippled while one or two ships were destroyed.

Anakin who receive the report was shock and cursed himself for not letting a portion of the fighters to defend the fleet.

'Darn it!! I hope Obi Wan is having a better time than me.' Anakin though grimly as he manoeuvre his Starfighter letting a droid Hyena fighter passed him before shooting it down.

On the planet below, Obi Wan is not having a good time as he deflected numerous blaster bolts on his way before taking cover on a small crater with a few clones.

'Hopefully Anakin is having a good time than me.' Obi Wan grunted.

Few hours ago......

He lead the army of Republic forces on the planet, as they approach the city where one of the lead figures of the Seperatist Alliance lived.

He expected to sige the city as simple as that, but what he didn't expect where the plains where they were about to land is filled with trenches and bunkers and loads of AA batteries.

The force screams to him as the sky exploded with black clouds and red bolts. In his coms, voices were heard as panic and confusion grew making the republic forces in disarray as hundreds of their gunships went down and more will follow, some crashed into the trenches.

Seeing this he ordered the rest to land facing the trenches, as they landed artillery pounded their positions giving them no time to react as shells detonate the landing site claiming thousand of lives and more.

Seeing this he can't help but gritted his teeth and forcefully take action as he lead his men charging to the trenches.

As the troopers of the republic landed they charged the trenches, the defenders gave the republic forces hell as they fired their heavy guns at the charging troopers mowing down hundreds or thousands of clones as they charged the first trench.

Bodies fell down either blaster on the chest, head and torso, and bodies scattered around the battle field as artillery pounded them. Little by little a bodies of the clone troopers pile up creating a small mountain of corpses.

This bloodshed continue until AT-TE and artillery have arrived and provided support and heavy fire power to the infantry.

Explosions erupted in the first trench line and bunkers erupted in flames as artillery blew them up.

However it didn't stop the defenders to put more blaster bolts to the Republic Troopers as many more fell.

Then defenders moved in the second line of defense while others stayed firing on the attackers as they retreat, this gave morale boost to the Republic  as they chased the defenders.

But after the clone troopers have enter the first trench and AT-TE walkers crossed the first trench, Obi Wan sense something wrong and tried to sense it through the force.

Under the footsteps of the clone troopers as they occupy the first trench line were beeping sounds were heard embedded on the ground.

Obi Wan widened his eyes in horror as he was about to warn the troopers when suddenly loud explosions were heard and a strong force have send men that were nearby, flown away including Kenobi.

Minutes passed Obi Wan opened his eyes but blur and his ears ringing from the explosion, covered in dirt he tried to stand up but fail and stumbled but was caught by a clone trooper.

"General, are you alright? I could call help to send you to the medical camp established not far from here." The clone spoke in concern.

"No, I am alright trooper, what is your name?" Kenobi asked.

"CC-2224, but others call me Cody, General." The clone identify himself.

Cody helped him to stand, he turn around and gasped as he saw the devastation.

Bodies of clone troopers torn and buried underneath the ground, the AT-TE walkers who passed the first trench line were nowhere to be seen only it's mechanical parts.

Few troopers who survive groan in pain, Kenobi winced as he felt the pain and suffering of the clone troopers.

"Cody? Get these men some needed medical attention." Kenobi spoke grimly.

"Right away, General." Cody spoke as he ordered his men to help the survivors to be treated at the FOB.

Present......

He was in the crater few meters away from the 2nd trench line,  he observe through his binoculars as his men tried to shoot down those on the trenches so far it was only prove futile as many more of the troopers died.

Even with the help of the AT-TE and the long ranged artillery it's still didn't break through the Muun's second defense trench line.

Kenobi contact the Arc troopers that he sent few hours ago.

"Arc troopers report to me, how's the situation?" Kenobi asked.

The hologram showed an arc trooper kneeling towards to the ground while holding his rifle.

"Worst general, me and my members were behind enemy lines. Our transport got shot down and ambushed by the Seperatist forces, most of my men died leaving a few men from the original team, general." The Arc Trooper spoke.

"I see, where are you now?" Kenobi inquired.

"Just outside of the city, sir, just now droids are searching for us. What are your orders general." The arc trooper spoke before taking a peak at his left side before he look at Kenobi.

"Arc trooper your assignment is to take down the artillery that was pounding the main force, we can't move on without being bombed into smithereens." Kenobi spoke before he heard an explosion erupted a meter away from him taking the lives of another clone troopers.

"Right away General, Captain Fordo out." He spoke before ending the transmission.

He look at the battle field as AT-TE walkers open fire at the enemy trenches.

'Good news though the bunkers were destroyed reducing the casualties on our side, however I under estimated the defenders tenacity to fight back.' Kenobi frowned from the reports he received.

The Muuns and the droids ferociously fought back the attackers despite the effort of the clone troopers they were pushed back.

'This is costing us time to waste, if we didn't claim this planet in time. Possible enemy reinforcements will come to reinforce, forcing us to retreat.' Kenobi thought as he watched the battle in front of him.

Despite the gunships providing air support they were shot down numerous times thanks to the Seperatist guiding missiles destroying much the Republic's air support.

While the gunships manage to damage the second trench line and the AA batteries but with the result of many republic gunships destroyed in the process.

Kenobi though a way to break the second line until Cody reported to him.

"Sir!! Our forces manage to infiltrate the 2nd line on east far side and now rooting out the enemy as we speak."

"Good, ordered them to send a signal so that we can charge on and take the trench. Prepare the men." Kenobi ordered.

"Yes sir."

Kenobi look at again at the 2nd trench line as his troopers return fire at the enemy. AT-TE walkers also stand by as they wait the order.

Few hours later a flare were seen nearby indicating they were closed.

"Troopers, charged!! Take the trench!" Kenobi shouted as the troopers went out from their hiding spots and rushed towards the trench line. AT-TE walkers also joined in as they provide heavy fire power to the charging troops.

Kenobi joined in the attack as he deflected blaster bolts that went in his way, all around him the clones were dying as they take hits and artillery shells pounded the battle field.

As he arrived at the trench he saw a droid aiming a blaster rifle at him, he stretch his arm and used the force to pushed the droid and along with it away sending him hundred meters away.

He jumped and slashed a nearby droid who aimed his blaster rifle and defected a laser bolt coming towards him, around him were the clone who engage in melee combat. The other clone punched the head of the droid before he was shot a few times, a Muun wrestles a clone as the Muun drove his vibro knife at the throat of the clone trooper, a B1 droid was blasted down by a clone trooper before he was punched hard by a B2 battle droid.

Chaos erupted in the 2nd trench line until more clone troopers came to aid and overpower the defenders. The defenders were pushed back, seeing these some muuns and droids threw thermal detonators to the groups of clones which exploded killing them.

Kenobi saw one of the thermal detonators that was thrown at him and quickly used the force to threw it back landing to a group of droids and muuns, it exploded killing the group.

Then he saw one of the Muun rip out his armour showing a pack of thermal detonators primed.

"For the Seperatist Alliance!!" He shouted before the threw himself at the crowd of clones, he was shot and died but not before his body landed on them and exploding killing a large group of Republic soldiers.

The rest followed soon along with the droids as the rush towards the group clone not caring they will be shot or killed.

Explosions occured on the whole 2nd trench line as large portions of clone troopers died.

"Troopers shot the enemy at head, don't let them reach you!!" Kenobi shouted before pushing a suicide Muun away from him before he exploded.

The clone troopers followed and shot the in coming suicidal charges stopping them in which it exploded. Some were lucky that one of thermal detonators were not primed.

This continue on until one of the defenders died.

Kenobi looked around the devastation, hundreds of bodies filled in the trenches. He closed his eyes and offered prayers to the dead, he noticed Cody approaching him, his armour have scratches and his helmet visor cracked.

"Sir we have successfully captured the 2nd trench line." He reported.

"Yes but at what cost." Kenobi spoke grimly as he glance one of the clone trooper who was shot multiple times.

'(sigh) This war is a lot harder than I thought it would be.' He thought.

"Err, General?" Cody asked.

"Yes?"

"Good news sir, the final trench line was abandoned by the enemy. No signs of life or activity was found, we didn't now where they go but scouts reported it was recently have abandoned it." Cody spoke.

"Strange, have the troopers to be transported at the remaining gunships and transported them to the city. I am not risking sending men to a death trap, we have lost so much time.  Order the men to gather the dead and bury them we will return once we conquer the city." Kenobi ordered.

"Yes General." Cody spoke before he went to issue the order.

Away from the battle field a lone probe droid witness the main force moving through the city using the gunships.

Through the probe, Cabal saw and nodded before writing it down before using his coms.

"Send them in, make a path for the leaders of the muuns to escape once they escape collapse the tunnel erased any evidence and blew up the trench."  Cabal spoke.

"Roger roger." A B1 battle droid responded before the continue to dig atunnel down underneath the city towards the trenches that were located.

Cabal look at the screen again where it showed republic forces entering the city he chucked darkly.

"I wonder when the leaders would realised they were walking into a trap? Victory would be achieved by then but at what cost? Jedi." Cabal spoke as he analyze the battles.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

314K 10.2K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...
304K 6.8K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
2.2M 114K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
1.7M 55.7K 70
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...