A funny story about the MBTI...

By MichaelaJacobsen2

All the MBTI types live together in an apartment building. some are in different rooms, but the premise is En... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Part 2 | Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Bonus! Inside an ENFPs head
Inside an ENFPS head pt. 2
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Inside ENFPs brain pt. 3 / Hiatus update

Lil' sis wants a try

220 6 3
By MichaelaJacobsen2

So my lil' sister wanted to write something to and when she was done I just thought it was... All of the good feels. She also definitely called me out... So without further adu, here is lil' sis first debut.

Setting: The uncommon duo of ISTJ and ENFP share a dorm.

*ENFP is on the sofa, with her phone out, smiling, as ISTJ enters the room*

ISTJ: “What, are you doing exactly?” Noticing

ENFP’s strange smile while staring at her phone.

ENFP: “Wait! Come here, come here! QUICK!!!”

*ISTJ leans over to see the screen, expecting the worst.*

*ENFP bursts into laughter as the dog video ends*

ISTJ: “Again, what, was that?”

ENFP: “ISTJ! It was the bestest video ever!”

*ISTJ mumbles “You mean best” under their breath as ENFP continues ranting about something around the lines of “DOGS ARE THE BEST BECAUSE OF THEIR FLOOF!!!” for a unnecessarily long time, ending with, “… and then they’re sooo nice!!”

ISTJ: “Anything else before midnight?”

ENFP: “Yes, actually-“

ISTJ: “NO, no you don’t.

I most definitely feel called out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

146K 3.8K 21
COMPLETED "You are pretty dumb for a dork," I laugh as Justin hangs his head down in defeat, "Let me show you" I fiddle around with the displaced par...
58.1K 836 26
Hello! This is my first book so there will probably be some Errors but i'll try my best to fix it. Also English is not my native language so pardon m...
2.2K 244 26
"Grandmother, what big ears you have." Chuckling at my own joke, I looked down at the wolf when I felt his tail tapping on my wrist and was met wi...
2.4K 629 148
Hey, guys! Here is another collection of short stories, that will feature me, my Wattpad friends, my friends I know in real life, and random characte...