Serendipity

By SweetSpicyMochi1013

The meaning of Serendipity is "the occurrence and development of events by chance in a happy or beneficial wa... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6 - Part 2
Chapter 7
Chapter 8 - Part 1
Chapter 8 - Part 2
Chapter 9 - Part 1
Chapter 9 - Part 2
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12 - Part 1
Chapter 12 - Part 2
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17 - Part 1
Chapter 17 - Part 2
Chapter 18 - Part 1
Chapter 18 - Part 2
Chapter 19 - Part 1
Chapter 19 - Part 2
Chapter 20
Chapter 21 - Part 1
Chapter 21 - Part 2
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31

Chapter 6 - Part 1

17 1 0
By SweetSpicyMochi1013

My brain slowly wakes up, and as I open my eyes, darkness greets me. I turn my head to look at the window. Leeza must've turned out the lights and closed the drapes before she left for the club, I think drowsily to myself as my eyes start to drift shut again.

Suddenly, they pop open. That can't be right - I'm supposed to be in Hobi's room. Wait. Jimin was with me when I fell asleep. Right? I question myself silently. Turning my head in the opposite direction I can't see anything, and I don't hear anyone else breathing in the room.

"Was that only a dream?" I whisper into the quiet room. I run my hand over the spot I was sure he had been when I fell asleep, but the sheets and pillows are cold to my touch. "I guess it was."

I sit up, untwisting the material of my dress and hiking it up to my waist so I can pull my bare legs up to my chest, wrapping my arms around them and resting my cheek on my knees, facing the covered window. I can see silver moonlight outlining the panels of the drapes, bright enough that I can make out the shadowy silhouettes of the furniture between them and me. My thoughts go back to the previous day, going through everything said, everything done, wondering if I could've done anything differently.

I close my eyes to the visualization of Jimin dancing on stage - his dimple, his smiles, his strong legs - letting my mind wander where it wants. I can feel my body heating up at those thoughts, reacting naturally to the visuals in my brain.

As my thoughts change to what I had hoped would've happened between us if the birthday surprise had gone to plan, I'm very into the real sensations of my body as I run my fingertips up and down my leg that I conjure the feeling of Jimin trailing his fingertips along my lower leg as well. I moan softly into the room as I bring my fantasy to life, reveling in the feeling of him touching me.

Those fingertips glide down my leg, then softly back up my calf a few times. I can't stop the soft, uninhibited moans that escape my parted lips with each stroke. My breathing quickens at the sensations being aroused by my conjured fantasy man. Even my name being whispered softly seems so real... "Nae."

"Oh Jimin..." I whisper as the fingertips caress back down to my ankle, then move to the inside of my leg and up until they are touching my crossed arms.

Slowly, the fingers trail up my arm, across my shoulder, to the back of my neck, stopping there for a moment. Then they're gone, and I feel alone again, bereft and cold yet on fire.

Suddenly warm lips touch where the fingers had been, sending shivers down my spine. Little nips replace the soft touch of the lips, and the fire bursts into an explosive flame coursing through my blood stream.

The fingers are back on my arm, trailing down to my leg, stopping at my ankle. A hot hand wraps around it, my own hand moving to cover it. I open my eyes and turn my head to look, astonished.

"You're actually here. You aren't a dream."

Jimin lifts his head to look me in the face, a question on it.

"You weren't here when I woke up, so I thought I had dreamt of falling asleep in your arms," I explain quietly.

"I couldn't sleep in my jeans and went to my room to get into something more comfortable. I also brought a pair of my shorts and another pair of pajama pants, plus a few shirts for you to choose from. I was thinking your dress might not be very comfortable to sleep in... if you want."

I look where he's gesturing at the end of the bed, seeing a small pile of folded clothes silhouetted there.

"You're very thoughtful. I appreciate that," I smile, letting go of my legs and his hand as I sit up straight. He's kneeling on the bed next to me, in a different t-shirt and a pair of silky looking pajama bottoms. I can still feel his hot hand on my ankle, and I realize how exposed my bottom half is, but I'm not sure what to do. If I move to cover myself, I'm going to call attention to it, and I start to worry that would be awkward between us.

I bite my lower lip, chewing as my brain starts to overthink it. Jimin's eyes focus on that movement, causing him to move his hand from my ankle. He uses his thumb to pull my lip from between my teeth, rubbing the sting away slowly.

"What are you thinking so hard about, Nae?" he asks in a low voice. I give a little shake of my head, reluctant to give voice to my thoughts. A smile spreads across his face as I do that. "Hmm, if you don't want to tell me, should I just guess?"

I shake my head even harder, a blush starting at my neck and moving up my face. He laughs at my wide-eyed look.

"Then maybe you should tell me..." an eyebrow quirks up at me. I sigh heavily because I can just imagine what's going through his mind...

"Fine, I guess...although I'm curious what's going through that mind of yours now..." My own eyebrow quirking to mimic his. Two can play this game. With that thought my lips curl up in a smile as I forget what I was worried about.

"Do you really want to know what I'm thinking about, Nae?" he whispers, his smile slowly fading as he stares at my mouth again when I pull my bottom lip between my teeth for a second time. I nod my head.

"I'm thinking about how beautiful and sexy you look sitting here, in the middle of this bed. I'm thinking about how silky smooth your skin feels. I'm thinking about how good you taste when I kiss your neck. I'm thinking about how responsive you are to my touch, even when you thought you were imagining it." He pauses, the tip of his tongue flicking across his own bottom lip, leaving it wet and looking so kissable. "I'm thinking about how much I want to taste you right now. To taste all of you...to feel you. I'm thinking about..." He trails off.

"Yes...?" I say, my breath catching in my throat at his words, my core going supernova.

"I'm thinking about...what you do to me. About everything I want to do to you, right now. About how I want you to change my pain to pleasure...and how you might not want me in the same way..."

"No..." I breathe. When he looks like I punched him in the gut I rush to explain. "I'm not saying no to wanting you in the same way. I'm saying no to you being in pain, because I never want to cause you any type of pain, Jimin..."

I see him relax at that, his gaze finding mine. I move forward to capture his lips in a scorching kiss to show him exactly what I think about what he told me. Pulling back slightly to catch my breath I say one word.

"Yes."

"Yes what, Nae?"

"Yes, I'm thinking about that too. Yes, I want you to keep touching me, kissing me, tasting me. Yes, I want to do the same to you. Yes, I want to change whatever is hurting you into giving you pleasure instead. Yes, to everything...and more. I'm saying yes to you, Jimin."

I reach a trembling hand up to brush a stray piece of hair from his face, trailing my fingers down his jawline. I'm surprised to feel a bit of stubble rasping against them.

"You are so sexy, Jimin." The words slip out and I don't even care that they did. "Tell me what I can do to help ease your pain..."

A mischievous grin flashes across his face as I ask the question. He leans forward to whisper in my ear. "If you look down, you'll see the source of my pain..." Leaning back to watch my reaction with half closed eyes.

I do as he says, looking down between us, and my eyes widen at the sight that greets me. My gaze flies back to his and I see the smirk in response.

"Oh. My...Jimin." I can barely get the words out of my suddenly dry mouth as all the moisture in my body has just pooled low in response to the heat that flashed through my body at the sight of the hard b*lge pushing against his pajama pants.

"It's been like that for most of the night with you in my arms. Jeans were not the most comfortable thing to have on."

"And now? Is what you have on more comfortable?" I ask, sliding my hand down to his shirt collar and stopping.

"Marginally better."

"I think we may need to figure out what would help make it more than 'marginally' better. What would you suggest?"

"Hmm...I can think of a few things. How about you?" he teases.

"Oh, I have a few things in mind too. I wonder if we're thinking the same things..."

Hooking my fingers on the collar of his shirt, I pull him closer to me so I can lean over and press my lips to his jawline. He lifts his head slightly, giving me access to his collarbone, where I nip quickly, making sure not to leave a mark. I sit back and he looks at me.

I don't give him time to do anything as I roll away from him to the opposite side of the bed. Twisting to sit up at the edge, I can feel the cooler air brushing across my thighs and my body's wettest spot. I hold my position there, looking over my shoulder at him, a seductive smile lifting the corner of my mouth up as I blow him an air kiss.

It appears he was in the process of reaching for me as I rolled away. I see him on his hands and knees, having just missed grabbing me. I scoot a little closer to the bed edge and feel a slight tug at the back of my dress, which is caught in his hand. He tugs again, this time a little harder, trying to draw me back toward him as he slowly crawls to me.

The closer he gets, the tautness of my dress lessens, allowing me to stand, still watching him over my shoulder. I wave my finger at him in the universal no-no gesture, and he pauses where he is, watching me.

With my other hand, I pull the tie string of the dress, loosening it until it lets go and my dress front opens. Taking a step forward, I allow the dress to slip off my shoulders and slide down my arms, exposing my back. Stopping again, this time I blow him another kiss as I then take a step and let the dress fall off my arms, exposing my whole backside to his view.

I walk slowly to the windows and pull the drapes open enough to see outside into the dark night through the sheer curtains. The moon has passed through the sky and is on its downward trajectory, spilling its silver light to earth.

I know my body is backlit by it, pieces shining under it, the black and silver semi-transparent, lacy matching bra and panty set the only fabric hiding my skin from the light.

I hear him walk softly up to me and feel heat from his body reach me before his hand touches my waist. He hasn't touched me anywhere else yet. Soon though, the shiver of excitement and lust spreads down my spine as his lips touch my shoulder. His heat gets closer to me, then his er*ction touches my lower back as he slowly moves up to my body. The silky feel of his pajama pants slide slowly against my skin as he settles into the crease between my cheeks. I'm getting frustrated at how slow he's moving so I reach back with both hands, gripping his hips and pulling him flush to me. I can feel the full length of him between us, his body rigid against mine in surprise.

The hand that was on my waist slides around to my front, across my flat stomach as his other hand grips my shoulder. He rubs against me while I hold him tight, and he bites my shoulder lightly before kissing the spot. I rest my head back on his shoulder and his hand slides over my collarbone to wrap lightly on my neck.

I feel the hand on my waist graze the top of my panties, slipping just under the edge, teasing the skin. It's a barely there touch, but I feel it from the top of my head to the tips of my toes, causing them to curl at the same time the lace of my bra rubs against my sensitive n*pples.

I moan from all the stimulations assaulting my body with his touch.

Jimin moves the hand from my neck down my sternum to the valley between my br*asts, his wrist grazing a sensitive bud and I suck my breath in. He runs his fingers along the lace of my bra cups, creating friction, making my back arch. He bites down on my shoulder to hold me still as the fingers of both hands run back and forth under the only fabric covering my body.

My body feels so needy, even though I don't want to rush anything. But I'm not sure how much more I can take.

"Jimin..."

He kisses the spot on my shoulder at the breathless saying of his name. Trailing tiny kisses from my shoulder to my earlobe, sucking it into his mouth and holding it there between his teeth, he responds in my ear, "Yes, Nae?"

"I need..." I groan as his fingers slide a little bit further under the fabric.

"What?"

"I need you to..." My thought process short-circuits as the fingers grazing my br*ast move closer to my hard n*pple, but not quite close enough.

I growl in frustration. He lets go of my earlobe and says, "What do you need, Nae? Tell me. I want to hear you say it." I growl again and arch trying to move my body so I can get his touch where I want, no, need it, but he's already anticipated that and moves in tandem.

Gritting my teeth as I rub my thighs together to relieve the building pressure there, I rub my *ss against his front.

"I need you to touch me. Touch me, Jimin."

He stops moving then, and I feel the hand move from under my bra edge, only to move back to my shoulder. Hooking under the strap, he slowly slides it down my arm, peeling the cup halfway down my br*ast. Placing another kiss on my neck then my collarbone, he comes back to my ear. Nipping it again he grazes my jaw with his lips, and I turn my head so he can capture my own.

He trails his fingers along the strap to the half-folded lace cup, hooking it and pulling it down the rest of the way, exposing my hard, erect n*pple to the moonlight.

His tongue invades my mouth when I gasp as his hand cups my bare br*ast, his thumb and finger pinching then rubbing the overly sensitive nub needing his touch. My s*x clenches with each pinch and tug, and I can't stand still.

"NaeYeong..." Jimin groans in my mouth, and I feel his hard c*ck twitching between us. I slide my hand from his hip, cupping my hand around his girth, the silk fabric encasing his throbbing heat.

At my touch, the fingers rolling my n*pple between them pinch harder and I feel a rush of wetness dampening my panties even more.

Releasing hold of me, his hand covers mine, stopping me from rubbing him. He takes a step back from me then, putting some distance between our bodies and rests his forehead on my shoulder, trying to slow his breathing.

"I need a moment, Nae," he rasps out, and I grin devilishly. I let go of his sh*ft, but his hand still holds it there, and I feel him twitching excitedly into my palm. Soon the twitching slows down, but his throbbing sh*ft gets harder and hotter when he presses his hand on mine. Giving him a gentle squeeze, I slip my hand from under his and take another step away, pivoting so I can face him. I see his head is still in the bowed position and his hand is holding himself through his pajama bottoms.

"I think you have too much on still," I croon to him, and he lifts his head slightly to look at my face before dropping to my chest. My n*pple peaks under his gaze.

I reach my hand out to his, unfurling his fingers so he lets go. I glide my fingers from base to tip, then continue up, grabbing the hem of his shirt and lifting it to reveal the muscles of his stomach, the bottom of his NEVERMIND tattoo barely peeking out. In a quick move he grabs the back of his shirt and pulls it over his head, tossing it to the side. Then he runs his hand through his tousled hair.

I reach back and unclasp my bra, letting it fall to the floor. Stepping forward I kiss him again, my br*asts pressed to his chest, skin to skin, his c*ck throbbing against my stomach. My arms snake around his neck as I bury my hands in his hair while his arms slide around me, his hands gripping my bare *ss cheeks and kneading them before sliding one hand down to my knee and lifting my leg to hook it around his hip, spreading me open.

"Lift your other leg up," he says into my mouth as he nibbles on my bottom lip and down to my chin then back up again. I comply, lifting my leg, his hands supporting me under my thighs. Turning around he walks us back to the bed, and I feel the rub of his hard c*ck against my wet core through my panties and my hard n*pples against his chest with each agonizingly slow step.

When we reach the bed, he places one knee on the edge as he leans over, laying me gently on it. I still have my legs wrapped around his waist so I grind my body on his, feeling the friction deep in my core. He lifts his head to look at me, sliding his hands up the sides of my body, grazing his thumbs along the curves of my br*asts until his hands frame the sides of my face. He looks deep in my eyes.

I curl my fingers deeper into his hair and rub myself on him some more, moaning his name as he grinds into me. He moves to grab my legs, unhooking them and planting my heels into the bed and pushing my knees apart, opening me up further to accommodate his hips.

Placing small, quick kisses over my chin he moves lower, nibbling as he slides his body down mine. He leaves a trail of wet lip prints on my skin that shine in the moonlight, a pattern down my chest and between my br*asts. His light stubble razes my tender flesh as he goes. I watch him as he watches me to see my reaction when he takes one of my hard, pebbled n*pples into his mouth, sucking and licking it, rolling his tongue around it until it feels almost overstimulated.

My breath comes in short, shuddering gasps, loud in the quiet room.

Then he grazes his teeth against that sensitive flesh, making me arch into him. I slap a hand to my mouth to muffle the scream as my core releases its very first org*sm.

I'm riding that high of ecstasy where all it took was one touch and he had me c*m so hard. My body is still so tense that I'm shaking from head to foot, my legs squeezing his body to me in a tight embrace.

"I want to hear you scream my name, NaeYeong," he whispers in my ear then presses his lips to the tender flesh behind. "I want you so out of control for me that you can't think of anything else but me."

"You've barely touched me Jimin, and that's already happening..." I say breathily. "But I don't think this is the right place or time for me to be screaming."

He leans his head in the crook of my neck where it meets my shoulder, placing little nibbles there and inhaling my scent. "You're right. And we don't want anyone coming in, interrupting us."

"Did you happen to lock the doors when you came back in? Including the one between this room and the next?" I ask as I run my hands up his arms that are caging me to the bed. The muscles in his arms are flexed holding his chest away from mine. He lifts his head up to look at me speculatively.

"I latched the safety lock on the door to the hallway because I think Hobi hyung still has an extra key. But I didn't consider the door between the rooms."

"I remember that being a reason why this would be the perfect room for me to be in, just in case I needed anything."

"I'm here with you now, so that isn't a need anymore."

"No, I have everything I need right here, right now. Do you want to lock that door or should I?"

"I'm not sure I can walk properly right now..." he leans to the side and looks down at himself. I lift my head to follow his gaze, seeing how his pants are tented.

"Mmm, are you happy to see me, Jimin?" I wiggle my eyebrows suggestively at him, a grin on my face.

I can see the blush creep up his face in the moonlight, but then he runs his tongue in his cheek before giving me a smirk. "Hell yes!"

I stare at his luscious lips, and I have an overwhelming urge to bite the bottom one.

"I better go lock that door before I forget what I need to do..."

He lifts his eyebrows at my breathless comment, rolling further to the side so that I'm able to shimmy my way to the edge of the bed. Standing swiftly, I walk lithely to the door, turning the latch as quietly as I can so I won't wake anyone up next door. Shyness creeps over me as I realize I'm standing in a hotel room wearing nothing but black, lacy thong panties with Jimin waiting for me. And while he has seen parts of me, he's been really up close and hasn't seen the whole picture. I know I'm well proportioned, with strong lean legs, small waist, and decent sized br*asts, even if I am on the short side, but what if he's disappointed in how I look? I lean my head against the door as my insecurities hit.

"What's wrong, Baby?" I hear Jimin ask when I don't turn around and go back right away. I shake my head quickly and take a deep breath, steeling myself. For what? I'm not really sure.

I push away from the door and take a step back, taking another deep breath before exhaling it and turning slowly. He's still in the same spot I left him, lying on his side with his head propped on his hand. His tongue is back in his cheek, mouth slightly open, his eyes roaming down over my body and back up as he beckons me with his finger. God, just that combination from him has me moaning quietly and making my panties wet for the umpteenth time tonight.

I walk slowly back to the bed and stop, just looking at him lying there waiting for me. I copy him, sans the tongue in cheek, by motioning him to roll onto his back with my finger. When he complies and his upper body is propped up on his elbows, I then crook my finger to gesture for him to come closer to the edge of the bed.

I watch as he shakes his head and the grin spreads on his face.

"Oh really?" My eyebrow quirks up in question, my own grin spreading in response. "So is your plan to leave me hanging all night, unfulfilled?"

"Oh no, I plan to fill you," he cockily replies moving towards the edge of the bed in an instant. When he's sitting right in front of me, he leans forward to speak directly in my ear, "I plan to fill you over and over and over..."

With those words my insecurities melt away. My body trembles in excitement, and my panties are so wet at this point that they are no longer comfortable or doing any good.

"Yesss..." I place my hands on his shoulders as his hands slide up the outside of my thighs, stopping on my hips. Capturing my gaze with his, he hooks his thumbs under the strings of my thong and slowly pulls down, peeling them off until that scrap of wet fabric drops to the floor around my feet. I feel the cool air hitting my heated core as he grazes his fingertips on the inside of my thigh, moving up to where I need to feel him. I suck in my breath as soon as they touch my slick folds, rubbing lightly on the outside of them.

"You're so wet..." he murmurs then licks his lips as he continues to rub, teasing me there when all I want is to feel him inside. I bite my lip in frustration, my gaze still locked with his.

"Please..." I breathe out.

"Please what, Nae?" He asks with a glint in his eye. "I need to hear your words to tell me what you want."

"I want...I want..." I pant out.

"Yes, Baby?"

I look directly in his eyes. "I need you. I want you inside me. I need to feel you. I want you, Jimin, all of you."

At these words, his finger slides through my slick folds, grazing my cl*t and curling into me.

"My God, Nae, you are so hot and wet," he says, starting to pant himself.

"That's what you do to me, Jimin," I whisper, gripping his shoulders tighter, the sensations flood my senses as my body floods around his fingers. "All it takes is the sound of your voice, the look in your eyes, a smile my way, and I get this way. No other man has ever had this effect on me."

He captures my lips in a rough kiss and slides a second, then a third finger in, pumping faster as his thumb finds my cl*t again. Within minutes, my body is wound tighter than ever, but before I get a release, he pulls his fingers from my body. I feel bereft from his missing touch, and I gasp at the feeling, breaking our kiss. As I try to catch my breath, he moves his fingers to his mouth, first rubbing them across his lips, coating them with my juices, then slipping them in his mouth to taste me. I see his tongue swirling around his fingers, licking them clean, and moaning at the taste.

"You taste so sweet, Nae, and I can't wait to taste more of you. But right now," he looks me in the eyes as he drops his hand to my br*ast, rubbing his wet finger across my n*pple then blowing on it, making it peak hard again, "I need to be buried in you."

"Then forgive me for what I'm about to do, Jimin."

His eyebrows lift up, a question on his face, as I push him backward forcefully, surprise written on his face when he finds himself laying back on the bed. I lean forward and place my palms on his abdomen, feeling the muscles bunch under them as he once again sits up enough to lean back on his elbows so he can watch me through hooded eyes.

"Nae..."

"Jimin..."

Lifting my eyes to his, I allow my hands to slide down lower, past his belly button, to the waistband of his pajama pants. Feeling the silky fabric, my gaze follows the path my hands took. Seeing how hard he is through the fabric, I bite my lip as I pull on the string. Once untied, I lift the waistband and pull down slowly, revealing the treasure waiting for me.

I suck in my breath as I see how big he is, worry skittering across my face.

"What's wrong, Nae?" He asks when he catches sight of my worry.

I shake my head as I continue to pull the bottoms down his legs, revealing his strong thighs, then his calves, pushing them all the way down to pool on top of my thong.

I place a kiss to the inside of his knee, then turn my head to do the same to the other. Running my tongue up the inside of his thigh as he opens his legs a bit further to allow me access. Continuing slowly up, my tongue grazes across his b*lls and I see his member twitch where it lays. The tip of my tongue slides up the bottom of it, following its rigid length before reaching the end. I swirl my tongue around the h*ad, tasting the pre-c*m before I slide my mouth over him, sucking him deep into my mouth. The velvety texture of his skin is soft on my tongue, the taste of him reminds me of my favorite spicy candy, his musky scent enveloping me making my mouth water.

His hips buck at the feel of my hot, wet mouth surrounding him, and I feel my lips being stretched. I suck lightly while rubbing my tongue around him. I feel his hand on my cheek caressing as I slide my mouth up and down his length a few times.

"Nae," I hear him say my name in a strained voice. "You need to stop, or I won't be able to hold off. And I want to be inside you for the first time."

I look up at him and nod my head. Slowly I slide my mouth off him, feeling his twitching and throbbing member against my lips. I run the edge of my teeth across the tip before placing a kiss at the same spot to soothe the slight sting I know he felt.

I run my hands up his stomach again, pushing him to lay him down. I follow my hands with my lips, trailing kisses all over it, running my tongue across his tattoo, outlining some of the letters, up to lave his n*pple with the flat part of my tongue. Moving to the other side, I flick it with my tongue instead, making it get hard in response.

Abandoning his flat hard n*pples, I place tiny kisses across his chest as far as I can reach without falling on him. Curses for being short! I can't go as far as I'd like, so I place a knee on the bed, slightly straddling his thigh, my heated core brushing against his leg, the touch on those nerve endings causing lightning to zing through my body and I gasp in response.

Lifting my other knee, I place it on the bed so I'm now straddling him, my knees on each side of his thighs, my most sensitive area open and exposed. He quickly slides a hand between us to slip his fingers inside me once again, coating his hand in my juices. Quickly he pulls out and grips his c*ck, coating it.

Then pulling me by the hips, he moves me forward so my core is gliding up it, coating him even more, making his flesh slick. Before I know it, I'm positioned so his tip is at my entrance.

"Jimin..." is all I can manage, and my heart accelerates knowing this is going to happen. Then all thought is gone as he slides himself in, slow inch by slow inch, pulling out a bit then pushing back in even further, stretching me carefully a little at a time so I'm not hurting.

"Oh god," I breathe as soon as he is buried deep inside me, his c*ck pulsing and twitching uncontrollably as he breathes through it, trying to control himself.

"Oh god is right, Baby!" he says through gritted teeth as soon as he can. "You are so f*cking tight, Nae, and so hot and wet. I'm not sure how long I can hang on this first time..."

I look him in the eyes, searching, satisfied with what I find. "Then don't, Baby, I want you to let go of your control. This is only the beginning..."

I kiss him as he starts to move in me, the friction from our bodies building the heat hotter than a volcano. He grinds his pelvis into mine, going as deep as he can, his thumb rubbing my cl*t in circles and he pulls out and pushes back inside my body, his other hand gripping tightly to my hip, guiding my movements to match his.

I'm surprised as my org*sm hits with a brutal force just as his whole body stiffens and his hot seed shoots deep inside me, his mouth swallowing my scream of pleasure.

We are both panting for air as our bodies start to come back down from the euphoria we experienced together. He puts his arms around me and leans me to the side, rolling with me, still inside.

Cupping my cheek in his hand, he gently kisses me again, softly groaning.

"You are so gorgeous, love," he says as he places more soft kisses all over my face and ending with one on the tip of my nose.

"Mmm," I say as I snuggle closer to him, still feeling him twitching inside me a few times. "I never expected to feel so good. I'd always hoped and dreamed it would be like that, but I didn't really know it could be."

He stops and pulls back from me, a frown on his face.

"Did I say something wrong, Jimin?" I ask, worry coloring my voice as I see his expression.

"Nae, are you...were you...?" He pauses, taking a deep breath and closing his eyes.

"What Jimin? Was I...?" I prompt, leaning up on my arm to look him in the eyes better. He opens his again, and I can't quite read his expression.

"Were you a... v*rgin?" he says quietly, looking down at my mouth and avoiding my eyes.

"Jimin," I start, wanting him to look me in the eyes so I can see his reaction when I answer. Placing my hand on his cheek, I rub my thumb across his bottom lip causing him to press them together. "Hey, will you please look at me?"

He looks up, the frown still in place.

"Will you tell me the truth if I ask you a question first?" He continues to look in my eyes before slowly nodding his head a couple times. "Which makes you more upset...if I was a v*rgin or if I wasn't a v*rgin?"

He tilts his head, and I see the question has him thinking.

"I guess I've never really thought about it that way. It's not that I'm upset if you were a v*rgin, but I am worried if you were."

"What about it has you worried if I was? If it was because you possibly took my v*rginity, or that I gave it to you?"

I can see he really wasn't expecting these questions.

"I'm not really sure..."

"Let me ease your mind..." I move slightly allowing him to slide out of me. "But first, I think I would like to get cleaned up a bit." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

272K 12.3K 68
*SEQUEL TO 'SERENDIPITY?'* *READ SERENDIPITY FIRST* Happy endings? They're a clichΓ©. But we're still suckers for happy endings... After being with J...
4.1K 203 22
(Serβ€’enβ€’dipβ€’iβ€’ty) /serΙ™nˈdipΙ™dΔ“/ ...
6.5K 586 27
Lacuna (n. latin) : An unfilled space or interval; a gap; a missing portion in a book or manuscript. Melancholic, romantic Yoonmin fiction. +18 Dys...
610 30 6
Serendipity noun /ˈsΙ›rΙ™nˌdΙͺpΙ™di/ The occurrence and development of events by chance in a happy or beneficial way. OR In which a son of Hermes and a...