GETTING INTO SHAPE

By Modestyj

Maura Isles and Jane Rizzoli are married. Maura wants to run in the Bay to Bay Breakers in San Francisco whic... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57 categories for contest
58
59
60
61
62
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101 Epilog

63

0 0 0
By Modestyj

Kim only our kids would move the day after Christmas. Mom this way we can save on our taxes. Olivia and auntie Laura suggested we move early so we coule claim some of it with solar, energy efficient appliances etcera. Mom my wife is correct. We saved and got tired of living in the brownstone. I now have my own music room

Son it is nice.  The acoustics in this room is fantastic. Even Lana and Alesha liked it when we showed them it when they were finishing it up. 

Everyone thank you for helping Julian and I move into our home designed by my cousins Julianne and Carlo.  New Years Eve is at our home this year. Eva and Abigail graciously let us have it here.  Both of us as your mothers are so proud of you. You didn't get a huge house even though you two thought about it.

Olivia and I smile and hug my mother for her words than we hugged Olivia's mom.

Mom as being a cardiologist that you backed me financially and supporting my decision when we left the brownstone and moved in with Kim. I am grateful to you and all accepting me as your adoptive daughter. Auntie maura and nana Esmi helped me with my school work especially when some classes and the internship was brutal. Julian, my aunts Maura, Laura and Jane are passing out champagne alcohol free so we can toast our new home. Last week we got it blessed.

Olivia and I were going to order us lunch but Alexis and Carly graciously ordered us some food from  the Indian restaurant many of us go too.

Olivia Lisa, Candace and Avery apologized for not being here. Lisa is getting cat scan to see how she is healing. Nia its okay. Julian and I are just glad that Lisa lived and is on the mends. The loss of Jason and Amanda was hard on all of us but especially to her family and Alesha.

Julian and I have set up maps what goes well. It is very detailed. All the boxes are labeled.

Everyone was removing boxes, appliances , gun vault with it being full. Julian will remove the items before its move upstairs in our bedroom closet.

Julian and I love this. The book cases Matt built was worth the money.

My home office which is important when I stay home I can still communicate with hospital. Mom which reminds me. Please stop cancelling your appointment for your check up. Sis you can't be doing that with your heart.  I will reschedule it and make sure your there Olivia. Rachel is willing to come Mercy.

My wife comes up to me in the guest bedroom as I am putting everything away in here.

Babe my family are going to get going. My parents plane leaves in a few hours to Brazil and my cousins need to pack to go drive to Arizona and San Jose.

I get up and go see my inlaws and the cousins.

Thank you for coming for the weekend and helping my cousin with the move. Julianne we expect to see you in Brazil next year. Yes dad. 

I hug them all and walk them to my wife's car and the 4 cousins to their 2 cars. Olivia comes out with 3 gift baskets.

I noticed you were leaving. Julian and I made up gift baskets for everyone who helped us today.  Thank you Olivia. Olivia I am looking forward to your lecture on the new techniques of doing surgery. Dr. Candace Bailey asked me to tell you she was happy to see you signed up for it Dr.Lopes. You have a lovely home. Thank you Mrs. Lopes. I better let you go so your not late.

I walk with my cousin back in the house.

I know mine has alcohol free liquor. Yes baby girl and the chocolate from guiradelli you will like. I was able to get the christmas ones too

We had my cousin and the contractor make the room that was in the basement of the brownstone to be the same as well as a few others. Julian and I went to tile outlets to find discontinued tile to do some of the rooms to save money. We donated alot to American River  College. We bought some new furniture.

Why didn't you tell me son someone broke in the garage and stole your bikes and Olivia's golf gear. Because we did not want our parents to freak out. You should of told me. Yes mom.

My mom left and I went to find my wife.

My mom knows someone broke into the garage. Sorry Julian she over heard me telling Olivia. She noticed the bikes weren't in the garage.

Excuse me Olivia and Julian lunch is here. Thank you Alexis. We also purchased paper plates, plastic utensils, drinks and napkins. We all know how moving can be

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

249 20 20
As you escape from your dark past, you find yourself hiding in N.Y.C and that's when you meet him. The most fear man in all United States. Will you b...
332K 10.2K 128
⚠️ WARNING ⚠️ Book Contains mature language, Drugs & sexual activities Chase Hamilton & Amelia's Bennett Two different lives coming into one. Ameli...
5.6K 155 41
She always made her life seem good to all her friends, so no one ever cared to take a deeper look into what it's liked behind closed doors. Everyday...
148 2 19
Maura Isles is new to Sacramento California. She barely knows people except for her coworkers at the Coroner's Office, coworkers from the Sacramento...