Stranger Things Imagines

By lyladean00

This will contain smut, fluff, angst, and some random shit. If you don't like it, don't read it! Characters i... More

"Best Friends"- Eddie Munson
Mommy/Daddy- Steve Harrington
Movie Date- Billy Hargrove
A/N
Best Friends Pt 2- Eddie Munson
Unwanted- Eddie Munson

Tutor- Billy Hargrove

29 0 0
By lyladean00

Warning! Mentions of: domestic violence. If you are triggered by these then please do not read any further!

You're one of the top students in your grade and you're seated next to the new guy in town who has a really shitty grade in math, Billy Hargrove. All of his attention in class is either spent flirting with you or messing with you. Sometimes you don't mind it, but other times he really ticks you off. But when his teacher hands him back his test with a big fat F on it, you offer to help tutor him. Which he surprisingly accepts. However, it doesn't go as planned.

You strolled up to Billy's house one afternoon with your backpack full of textbooks, paper, and pencils. You rang the doorbell and it wasn't long until he answered the door wearing a nice red button up, some jeans, and a chain around his neck. His hair was perfect as always and you couldn't help but find him so incredibly attractive. It kind of made you regret wearing regular blue jeans, sneakers, and a cardigan.

"Hey, you ready to study?", you greeted him as he moved aside to let you in. "Sure thing, n/n.", he called you by the nickname he gave you to tease you.

You rolled your eyes and looked around the house. It looked like no one else was home. "Where are your parents? And your sister?", you asked. "She's not my sister.", he growled. "And my parents are on a date or whatever.", he shrugged it off and led you to his room. It was clearly a touchy subject for him so you just moved on. When you walked into his room you were surprised to see it so clean. Truthfully you didn't think he kept a tidy room.

There wasn't a desk for you to sit at together so you took a seat on his bed and pulled out your textbooks and notebooks. Billy sat beside you and leaned back on the palm of his hands.

"Let's start with what you do know and what you don't. Sound good?", you looked up at him and you could tell by the look on his face that he never intended to study.

"Or... we could skip the studying and do something else.", he grabbed your notebook from your hands and leaned in closer. His shoulder brushed against yours and his face was inching closer with that debonair smirk of his. The smell of his cologne was so intoxicating you felt as if your were being entranced. Your breath hitched and you nearly gave in, wanting so bad to kiss those soft plump lips, but instead... you took back your notebook and lightly smacked his arm.

"I came here to help you study and that's what we're going to do." "You're no fun.", he muttered with a sigh. "Hey! I can be plenty fun! I'm just not going to have fun with you.", you sassed him and he raised his brow at you curious and surely imagining you having "fun".

"Alright, alright. We'll study.", he finally gave in and the two of you started going over your math lessons.

Occasionally he would lean in too close to look over your shoulder and that intoxicating manly smell would distract you, but you did your best to stay on track. He would also tease about how he should get a 'treat' for doing so good which made you giggle and shove him, but he seemed to enjoy your reaction. Despite his playful, charming antics he was actually applying himself to the lessons, listening to your teachings and asking questions. You felt happy helping him and just... being there, beside him. After some time, you don't know how long as time passed you both by, his tough bad boy exterior fell and you saw Billy for who he really was. And you wanted to see more.

However, it didn't last. His parents came home and you could hear his dad shout Billy's name. He sounded angry? You looked at Billy and saw for split second his expression looked... afraid, before he went back to hiding behind his facade. Billy quickly grabbed your things and pulled you by your wrist, pushing you into his closet to hide.

"Billy? What-", you tried to ask what he was doing you were so confused but he just cut you off. "Shh! Just stay here and stay quiet!", he commanded in a hushed tone before shutting the closet door and blocking the way. You did as you were told, you stayed still and quiet.

You heard Billy's dad burst through the door, his footsteps thumping. "Why did I get a phone call from your teacher telling me your failing math?", his father asked in a harsh tone and Billy remained silent. "Answer me, boy!", his father raised his voice causing you to flinch.

"I'm working on it.", said Billy, practically hissing. Though you could see through the crack in the door his hands were trembling. And then you heard it. A loud, piercing smack followed by Billy being shoved, his back slamming against the closet door with a thundering bang. You smacked your hand over your mouth to contain your frightened and shocked squeal. "Don't sass me, boy! You think you're so tough, huh? Go on, prove it!", his father egged him on, pushing Billy and surely pissing him off. For a moment you thought Billy might hit him back. Heck! You just might! But no, Billy just stood there silently. "That's what I thought. Fix your attitude and fix your grades! Or else!", his father shouted one last time before leaving the room, slamming the door shut behind him.

You stood there silently, waiting for Billy to let you out until you heard him slump to the ground. You knelt down to the ground and whispered his name, "Billy?" After hearing your voice, he reached up and opened the door for you. You peered out and saw him sitting there with his knees up and his head in his hand, his fingers clutching his hair. He wouldn't look at you. Or rather, he refused to look at you.

"Billy? Are you alright?", you reached your hand out to him but he grabbed your wrist to stop him.

"You need to go, y/n. Leave.", he grumbled, angry and dejected, calling you by your real name instead of one of the many nicknames he always called. But you didn't want to hear your name, you wanted to hear him call you princess, doll, darling, or even the names that bugged you like n/n. You wanted to see him smile and laugh like he did just a few moments ago.

"Billy, I-", you tried to comfort him, but he snapped at you. "Just leave!", he finally looked at you and hissed in a hushed tone, making sure to keep quiet so his dad wouldn't hear. There were tears pooling in his eyes threatening to escape, something he was trying to prevent with all his might.

You looked into his eyes and instead of finding the famous bad boy you've come to know, you instead found a scared boy. Hurting and frustrated and broken. His hand was still gripping your wrist despite him telling you to leave. You scooted closer and moved your hand to his cheek, gently caressing his soft skin.

"I won't leave. And you can't make me.", you said confidently and softly.

A tear finally rolled down his cheek, his eyes looking at you in astonishment. You wiped away the tear and gave him a thinly lipped smile. You looked down to notice a cut on his cheek and worry washed over your face.

"You're hurt.", you expressed great concern and reached into your bag for a handkerchief.

"I'm fine.", he brushed it off and turned to face away. "Nonsense. Now shut up and let me help.", you commanded him, gripping his chin and forcing him to face you while you cleaned up his wound and wiped away the blood. "Heh. I like you bossy.", he joked, letting you do what you wanted. His devilish smirk was back and his new attitude made you smile.

"You know, next time don't hide me in your closet.", you glanced up into his eyes and he looked confused for a second. "Why?", he asked. "So next time that happens, I can tell your dad to bug off. After all, you're my student.", you replied and Billy couldn't stop himself from chuckling.

"So... there's gonna be a next time?", he asked, leaning in closer and placing his hand over yours.

"Well, I don't think one lesson from me is going to make you a mathematician so, yes. There will be a next time.", you replied, teasing him with an alluring smile on your lips, which made his smile grow and his eyes shine with a sudden lust for this new side of yours.

Billy looked down at your luscious lips then back up to your sparkling e/c eyes, your faces mere inches apart. Once again you could smell his cologne inviting you to close the distance between you two. So, you welcomed it and pressed your lips to his. Billy, at first, was taken a bit by surprise but quickly joined you in a tenderly passionate kiss. He grabbed your waist and pulled you onto your knees so you were towering over him. Your hand slipped under his shirt and down his back as your tongues fought for dominance. When you finally pulled away, breathing heavily, he pressed his forehead against yours and you both chuckled at the strange turn of events. He held you in his arms for a moment before pulling away.

"To be continued?", he asked cheekily.

"Only if you do your homework.", you teased.

"Yes, Miss. N/n.", he joked, making you giggle.

"I'll see you at school tomorrow.", you said goodbye as he helped you to sneak out of his bedroom window, but before you left he pulled you in again by the back of your neck and kissed you a final time. Hot and heated with a fiery passion leaving you breathless.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

318K 11.8K 57
[Completed, for impatient readers!] 006. Ghosts. Will Byers. Frankie Prynne. r e a p e a t. [Will Byers x OC]
219 15 13
"𝘚𝘰...𝘮𝘺 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘯 𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘣𝘶𝘵-" "𝐀𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲, 𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐩𝐢𝐝. 𝐄𝐱𝐡𝐢𝐛𝐢𝐭 𝐀...
33.3K 603 31
You join a new school and meet new people but your past also seems to follow you as you meet the wonderful Steve Harrington. Your life spills out as...
878 28 12
Dustin Henderson x F!Reader ❝ 𝙇𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙨𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙞𝙣𝙛𝙖𝙢𝙤𝙪𝙨 𝙎𝙩𝙚𝙫𝙚 𝙃𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙩𝙤𝙣 𝙞𝙨 𝙛𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙖 𝙡...