๐‡๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐Ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๏ฟฝ...

By thaaprettiestt

she keeps him motivated, but when fame comes in the way, it might end everything. read to find out!!! Happin... More

characters & disclaimers
๐๐‘๐Ž๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
character update
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven

thirteen

3.2K 64 70
By thaaprettiestt

Miami, FL
2:45pm
youtube video shoot....

tylers pov:
we was chillin in miami and king cid hit me up cs he wanted me to be in his video. i said im fwi cs he was in miami.

i hit em back up and i said i could come through. i was with var and justin and some of my other niggas.

paris wasnt here with us, but we was still lit. we was pulling up to the shoot and it was mad youtubers and shii.

some of them recognized me, some didn't, but it's coo. we was all lined up or whatever, 11 boys, and 11 girls.

"oh shit! it's a boy king cid and im back with another videooo" he said walking away from the camera then coming back. "man i said im back with another videoooo"

"and today, we finna be doing smash or pass but face to face and we in miami wit it" he said making everyone say "yeahh" in a repping their city kind of way.

"alright so we got 11 girls, and 11 guys. so before we get started make sure like comment and subscribe and let's get into this video" he said passing the phone to a girl next to him.

the first girl went up and she introduced herself and started.

"hey yall, it's a girl marie, follow me on ig @jusstmariee._ and yeah let's get into it, period" she said introducing herself.

"alright, smash, i like yo dreads, pass, you look like you just rolled outta bed" she said judging the people next to me.

she got to me "umm, you look a lil young, maybe if you was old i would smash but, pass" she said holding the phone up to her mouth judging me.

i just nodded my head a lil. "she finished the line and it was one of the guys turn"

"gawwwd youtube, wondr, follow me on instagram @jwondr" he said introducing himself and walking up to the first girl.

"ouuu" he said putting his hand in a fist and putting it in front of his mouth, lemme get a 360 real quick." he said making the girl do a 360.

"gawwwd" he said breaking the forth wall. "ima have to smash" he said to the girl making her smile then moving on to the next.

he did the whole line of girls and it was another's girl turn and she introduced herself to the video then getting straight to it. "pass, pass, smash" she said continuously.

she got to me and stopped for a quick second. "wait are you a dyke? are you a boy?" she said making me mean mug her and cid face dropped "oohhhh".

"ima have to pass its not giving" she said making a face at me then moving on to the next person and before she can say a word.

"that's why yo lace lifting" i said making everybody shocked "yoooo!!!!" "oh nahh" and she started laughing in embarrassment.

she finished the line and it was finally my turn to go.

"what's man, it's ya boy luh tyler mane, and follow me on Instagram at luh tyler underscore, let's get it, skiii"

justin was standin next to me and shi walking wit me and i put the phone up to my mouth but not to close. "aii, pass, pass, pass, pass, pass, pass, pass, pass, pass, pass, pass" i said passing all the girls.

"DAMNNN" "YOO" leaving everybody shocked. and jwondr and callofkidd came in the camera and started laughing hard asf.

"oh he got a girlfriend" cid said laughing.

and there was one girl that was lowkey pressed and she was acting like she didn't care that i passed her but by her face she was mad asf but ian care.

"he was not letting that dyke joke slide" i heard someone say from a distance laughing.

"that nigga like 'my girl prolly watchin dis'" i heard someone say in the boys line. and they guys kept on laughing and shii.

fast forward.

everybody else went and did they smash or pass shit. and we had to stay there because other YouTubers wanted to do they video.

so after cid finished his video, jwondr shot his video but his was a tbh, and we was just standing there for mad long one YouTuber after the other.

damn my legs was tired than a bitch on ha knees.

"gawwwwwd youtube, wondr, back once again with another pressure videooo" jwondr said starting his video.

i feel like everyone was tired at that point but we had to have energy for his video. aii so first it was me and i had to give a tbh to every girl.

"tbh, uhh" i said thinking rubbing my chin. "to be honest, u cute but you not my girl, you fly, but you not my girl" i said the same thing to every girl in the line. "dannggg tyler" wondr said making the guys laugh.

it was a girls turn and she came up to me. "to be honest, ion like how you just passed all the girls like that" she said with a attitude.

i shrugged my shoulders not caring, fixing my glasses.

the video was fun to shoot with cid, but we had to go back to tallahassee because we have a music video to shoot.

_________________________

Tallahassee, FL
9:45pm
music video shoot....

we was lit outside back in tally. we had hella people outside for my video shoot "stand on biz".

they had cars doing donuts and shit like dat. paris was here with me and some of my other niggas from tally.

they had the cameras and then they played my song on the speaker and we got to recordin.

"none of them niggas can't fuck with us niggas be police, them boys be sus, niggas be actin' like they big dogs, whole time, niggas, they be mutts
smoke that gas and then i lift off, sip that drank, bitch, that's a plus"

the whole city was outside and we was lit.

we was recording and shit, and paris came infront of me and started twerking and shit i was getting hype.

we was real life turnt, i had kenzie out there too and shii. it was hella people in the crowd and i lost paris for a sec. "holon where paris and my sister at?" i asked concerned.

var went to go look for them and they was somewhere in the crowd and they came back closer to where we was shooting the video.

"stay close to me, ion want y'all getting hurt" i said to kenzie and paris."

it was some of my childhood friends there and some my friends from my school that came and popped out for the shoot.

they was doing donuts with the cars and paris and kenzie was recording it.

i posted on my Instagram story recording the crowd and captioned "video shoot⛷️⛷️ stay tuned for the vid!!!" .

_________________________

we went back to the house and i went live and kenzie and paris was in the room.

"yo we had the video shoot today, shit was lit. send me all the videos from the shoot! and preciate everybody that showed up to the shoot!" i said to the live twisting my hair.

i was talking to the live and then i heard arguing in the room.

"bitch you need to stop because i dont know who the fuck you think you talking to" paris said yelling at kenzie.

i left the phone down on the table and the live was facing the ceiling. leaving the comments wondering where i was.

"why tf is you yellin at my sister" i said looking at paris. "she startin with me" kenzie yelled.

"y'all need to chill out foreal"

they was going back and forth and then paris shoved kenzie and she shoved her back. "yoo stop, what the fuck" i said pushing paris away from kenzie".

outta nowhere kenzie started laughing hella hard she fell to the floor. then paris started laughing too. "why you laughed?" paris said laughing.

"im sorry, his face got it" kenzie said laughing showing all her teeth.

i had a straight face. "so yall wasn't foreal?" I asked them. "yeah we just playin around" paris said as her laugh started to calm down.

i went back and grabbed my phone then came back. "yall these girls just pranked me having my ass thinking they was finna have a fucking world star up in this bitch" i said talking to the live.

"nah ima get mah get back" i said to them leaving the room.

"omg his face had me so weak i couldn't be serious" kenzie laughed still thinking about the prank.

how y'all feel about this chapter and the book so far??

what y'all think should happen next

thank y'all for 2k reads!!!!💕💕

STAY TUNEDD!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139K 5.1K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

113K 2.6K 42
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
244K 6K 52
โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ เชœโ€โžด ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ .แŸ โ› & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. โœ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
636K 39K 103
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...