The Other Half

By NehaSharma205

She had married the one she was destined with but did her story stop there? The events after her marriage sug... More

Prologue
1. Interrogation
2. Bhiwandi
3. Prostitutes
4. Bliss
5. Work
6. Test
7. Asura

Disclaimer

103 4 1
By NehaSharma205

Hey all! So, this book will take place in Maharashtra, India. It will show Indian, mostly Marathi culture. This book is not for you if you won't like that. However, this book is for you if you want to learn about different cultures, cuisines and so on.

However, it could be a little difficult to remember some words and terms. I will try my best to tell the meanings there itself.

This book is a sequel of my other book, The Enchantress. This book is not a standalone. To understand this book, that book is required to be read.

The book contains elements of Vedic astrology, deities, arranged marriages and so on. Kindly understand and respect the diversity rather than spreading hate.

The book explores lores from South India. It is not true according to the historical record, that is Mahabharata. Mahabharata says different things. Please, don't get triggered and don't form wrong opinions about Hinduism.

The pictures taken in the book do not belong to me, nor do I claim ownership for them. Many of the Desi (Indian subcontinent related) things would be difficult to be understood by non Desis. That's why, they are given for reference purposes.

If there are any typos, grammatically mistakes and so on according to you, do tell me and I'll see if it is right. If I think so, I will change it.

Last but not the least, this book belongs to me, an author who uses the pen name of Neha Sharma. If you want to translate this book, please ask for my permission before you do so. This book is my creation and I wouldn't appreciate copies of my book. However, if any part of my book gives rise to any inspiration for a new book, please tell me and I can guide you or enjoy reading your creation. I would not be mad at all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

822K 8.2K 67
𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐬 ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ don't forget to vote, share and comment. 🤍
5.2M 466K 96
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
290K 18.9K 48
The story of two souls who have experienced utmost love as well as heartbreak. What happens when two of them collide accidently? Will they heal each...
5.5M 224K 67
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...