The Bad Batch and the Last Pr...

De PhoenixBunny456

Predita is a planet in the furthest length of the galaxy's outer rim, out past even that of a Navarro. Kyla... Mais

Chapter One: Clone Force 99!
Chapter Three: CT-1409, Code Name: Echo!
Chapter Four: On the Wings of Keeradaks!
Chapter Five: Princess Turned Warrior!
Chapter Six: Order 66!
Chapter Seven: A Liability?
Chapter Eight: Target Dummies!
Chapter Nine: Traitors!
Chapter Ten: Escaping Kamino!
Chapter Eleven: Cut and Suu!
Chapter Twelve: We're A Family!
Chapter Thirteen: The Feeling Is Love

Chapter Two: Predita Princess Kyla Obrit!

165 5 0
De PhoenixBunny456

"Not our primary target." Hunter states as they arrive at a location, "It's an outpost, should we take it?"

"Probably easier than going around." Rex states.

"All right, what are your orders?" Hunter asks, "We pick them off from the treeline one by one?"

"Actually, I was thinking we'd take a page from your book. Rush them head on." Rex explains. Hunter chuckles.

"I like your style." Hunter replies. The team rushes forward. Kyla jumps and comes down on a clanker with the sword she carried on her back. Wrecker hangs out at the bottom dealing with clankers while Kyla, Rex, Hunter, Jesse, Crosshair and Tech head up the elevator. Kyla tosses her daggers and she grips her fists which causes her daggers to electrocute the clankers. They take them all down before Wrecker joins them.

"Is it over already? Aw man!" Wrecker asks as Kyla was grabbing her daggers.

"Not bad. For a reg." Hunter states. Rex smirks and Kyla presses a button for her helmet and it morphs off her and turns into her suit collar.

"Alright, there it is. The Cyber Center." Rex states looking out the window.

"It looks like the Cyber Center itself has minimal guards, about 30 droids. Uh, wait, wait..." Tech explains as he was hacking, "I got a massive signal coming in. A whole platoon of droids is heading this way."

"Someone noticed our handiwork back at the crash site." Hunter announces.

"Yeah." Rex replies, "Make sure you keep an eye on those incoming Separatist forces. I want to know when they reach this outpost."

"You got it, Cap." Tech acknowledges.

"We've gotta move swiftly." Rex states.

"We'll grab some speeder bikes and flank them from the back." Hunter states. They all head out. They split up when they arrive. Kyla kneeled in hiding with Rex and Jesse while Hunter, Tech and Wrecker were on the other side.

"Is everyone in position?" Rex asks.

"Affirmative." Hunter replies. Crosshair moved into his position as well as their long range sharpshooter.

"Affirmative." Crosshair acknowledges.

"Cap, you wanted to know when those Separatist forces breached the outpost." Tech explains, "Well, they're getting there just about now." They attack just as the clankers are being notified. Crosshair covers Kyla as she rushes forward. She jumped into the air, spun around and fired off her dagger towards another clanker. She went back to back to Hunter who came out the front door.

"What took you so long, Wrecker?" Jesse jokes.

"Hey, this is a 'delicate operation'." Wrecker states, "Better get in there, Cap."

"What will you do?" Hunter asks Kyla.

"Not miss all the fun." Kyla states with a smile. She dives and rolls into hiding.

"Crosshair, we're gonna need a lift." Hunter states.

"Not gonna be a problem." Crosshair states and acquires them a ride. They fought off clankers trying to retreat.

"We're gone. Rex, let's go." Hunter states as Kyla was actually using her blasters she kept on his hips.

"CT-1409." A voice called out and Kyla looked over in shock as she kept firing.

"Rex, now!" Hunter demands. Rex puts his helmet on and they head to escape. Crosshair arrives just in time with their ride and they take off.

"Rex... that number..." Kyla states.

"I know. I heard it." Rex replies.

"That number, Cap, what did it mean?" Tech asks.

"CT-1409... that was Echo's number." Rex explains.

"Echo is like a brother. He saved my life one time." Kyla explains.

"He's alive." Rex states.

"This is fantastic news!" Kyla states, "We have to tell General Skywalker!"

[Back At Base]

Kyla walks with Hunter, Rex and Anakin Skywalker as they report their mission to him. He was not on the same page as them about rescuing one of their own. Kyla wanted to rescue Echo to pay back her debt of him saving her life. He and Rex both had saved her life and she'd worked under Rex this entire time. She respected the Jedi, but didn't agree with everything they said.

"Word is the general staff isn't completely behind this mission." Hunter explains.

"I admit the idea that Echo is still alive is a long shot." Rex explains.

"I'm sure the council will approve the mission." Anakin explains.

"They need to." Kyla states.

"Kyla, I know what Echo means to you." Anakin states.

"I consider him family..." Kyla explains.

"I know that. Just remember the primary goal is to learn how the Separatists are predicting our strategy, whether it's Echo behind it or not." Anakin states and Kyla looks away with a look. Hunter looks at Kyla.

"Well, if you want my opinion, sounds like a trap, but me and the boys will tag along anyway, if only to say 'I told you so'." Hunter states and Kyla looks at him with a look that was a cross between a glare and a pout.

"Just make sure you're ready if we get the go-ahead from General Kenobi." Anakin states.

"If you're certain he'll approve the mission, why wait?" Rex asks, "Let's get going."

"First, we have that thing to do." Anakin states.

"Uh, what thing?" Rex asks, confused.

"You know." Anakin replies.

"We don't have time for that, sir." Rex replies.

"Yes, we do." Anakin states.

"Well, I'll just let you two sort this out." Hunter replies, "I'll be waiting on the ship with the rest of the team." Hunter begins walking away.

"I request to stay with the Bad Batch." Kyla explains.

"Really?" Rex asks, surprised.

"Yeah, I'd rather not participate in your... thing." Kyla replies.

"Okay. Come on, Rex, I'm late as it is." Anakin states. Kyla walks over towards the Bad Batch ship.

"So, what's the thing?" Hunter asks.

"It's too ridiculous to really bring up." Kyla states.

"So what's the true story with you, Rex and Echo?" Hunter asks.

"They're like my brothers." Kyla explains.

"You consider Regs your brothers?" Hunter asks.

"I consider all clone troopers my brothers." Kyla explains.

"Why?" Hunter asks.

"All except one because he's foreseen as the one I'll end up with." Kyla explains.

"Is it Rex?" Hunter asks.

"No." Kyla replies.

"Then... Echo?" Hunter asks.

"Wrong again." Kyla explains.

"What do you mean foreseen as the one you'll end up with?" Hunter asks.

"I come from a small planet where on that planet I was the princess. A prophecy was told by a seer when I was a baby that in a great conflict, I will meet the man that would lead me to the man I'm meant to be with. The man in question would share the DNA with the first man but would be of a different face. When the separatists attacked my planet, I was told the prophecy by the seer before I was captured and she was killed trying to protect me. Rex and Echo showed up. And they shared a face." She explains.

"Most... troopers share the same face. We just alter our appearance to tell each other apart." Hunter explains.

"Exactly." She explains.

"Because of so many troopers, I'm guessing you assumed that your supposed one you're meant to be with... is a trooper." Hunter explains.

"You see, when Rex and Echo saved me with their original crew... It was Echo who I encountered first." She explains.

"So, Echo's the one to lead you to your chosen one?" Hunter asks and she nods.

"So the seer said." Kyla explains.

"Is there truth to it?" Hunter asks.

"She's never been wrong before. She predicted the prophecy years before the separatists attacked my planet. But it wasn't the first prophecy she predicted." Kyla explains.

"Which ones did she predict?" Hunter asks.

"My parents meeting." Kyla explains, "And my mother wasn't even born yet when she told my grandparents of my father's meeting with my mother."

"I see." Hunter replies. Kyla looks at him as he climbs onto the ship and lets the others know she was coming aboard. Kyla had been told more of the prophecy. Her chosen one would be an excellent tracker and be protective of her as soon as they met. It would be the connection between the two of them. He'd sense their connection and if need be would sacrifice himself to protect her. But he wouldn't die. He'd remain by her side no matter what, protecting her and loving her.

"Behave yourselves boys. Kyla is coming aboard." Hunter states.

"Oh! She decided to come hang out with us, huh?!" Wrecker asks, "Hi, Kyla!"

"Hello again Wrecker." Kyla says as she steps onboard.

"Do you need a seat?" Tech asks.

"I'm alright for now." Kyla replies.

"If you change your mind." Tech replies.

"I'll let you know." Kyla states.

"She's coming with us again?" Crosshair asks.

"Kyla approved to be resourceful." Hunter states. Kyla got the feeling that Crosshair didn't like her very much for some reason.

"Kyla! Wanna see me lift Gonky with one hand behind my back fifty times?" Wrecker asks as Kyla walks on board.

"What is... a Gonky?" Kyla asks and their onboard droid starts beeping.

"This is Gonky!" Wrecker exclaims and lifts Gonky up with one hand.

"Oh, Gonky is your droid." Kyla explains.

"Yep!" Wrecker replies. Hunter looked at Kyla and Kyla shook her head.

"Good to know." Hunter replies.

"Good to know what?" Crosshair asks.

"Nothing." Kyla replies.

"I still don't think you're qualified." Crosshair explains.

"She's more than qualified." Hunter replies.

"Why?" Crosshair asks, "Because she can fight just a little bit?"

"She's had military training." Hunter states, "With the Regs and on her home planet."

"Exactly where do you hail from?" Tech asks.

"It's a small planet in the outer rim." Kyla explains, "We called it Predita. But everyone else called it–"

"The Trash Planet." Wrecker blurts out.

"Wrecker." Hunter states.

"I'm sorry." Wrecker states.

"It's alright. I know that it became a trash planet after the Separatists took over it." Kyla explains, "But it was once beautiful and quiet."

"That doesn't explain your training." Crosshair replies.

"Kyla was a military princess. She was raised to be able to fight." Hunter explains.

"Raised for chaos is more like it!" Wrecker explains.

"We did have a chaotic way of battle." Kyla explains.

"Preditians are amazing warriors! It's awesome to fight alongside their princess!" Wrecker exclaims and Crosshair rolls his eyes. Kyla was right, Crosshair didn't like her. She figured it was because everyone was losing their cool over her beauty. A woman from Predita has always been known to be the most beautiful in the galaxy and that's even against Twi'leks who were wanted for their beauty.

"I'm glad you think so, Wrecker." Kyla replies. She looked up when she heard footsteps.

"Alright, we've got the go-ahead. Let's go." Anakin states walking onto the ship with Rex.

"YEAH!" Wrecker exclaims.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

801 33 8
Elara. The name implies joy and warmth. Such as how Elara Adora was seen when she lived with her mother before being forced to flee. Such as shown wh...
119K 3K 59
What happens if a Mandalorian falls in love with their sworn enemy? Their sworn enemy being a Jedi. ‡ "Why do you make me feel so vulnerable in times...
52.7K 1.8K 94
"When I offer you my hand again, you'll take it." What if Kylo Ren had been right? What if Rey had taken Kylo Ren's hand when he offered it the seco...
21.4K 300 59
Long before the Clone Wars began was where the age of the Vahla began. Born in the Outer Rim in the peaceful years of the Old Republic, future Jedi K...