Malachai Mikaelson

By HannahParmee

We all know the story of Kol Mikaelson, the psychopath and Kai Parker, the sociopath. But what you didn't kn... More

Welcome To Paradise
Black Hole Sun
The World Has Turned And Left Me Here

Reunion

1.9K 30 4
By HannahParmee

Elijah, Klaus and Rebekah were walking around the French quarter thinking about their everyday things: who deserves to die because they have wronged Elijah's family? How to take over the French quarter and then global domination? When will Klaus not kill the people Rebekah falls in love with? The three powerful being were about to walk into the bar when they were knocked out, and disappeared with a POOF.

Sanguinem desimilus sanguinem generis fiantus. Sanguinem desimilus sanguinem generis fiantus. Sanguinem desimilus sanguinem generis fiantus. Sanguinem desimilus sanguinem generis fiantus. Sanguinem desimilus sanguinem generis fiantus. Sanguinem desimilus sanguinem generis fiantus. Sanguinem desimilus sanguinem generis fiantus.

Kai and Luke both fall to the floor. They were both knocked out so they didn't realize that, when they hit the floor, their bodies were both transported to another place with a POOF.Joshua and Olivia Parker were running to the park to find Luke in time to stop him from merging with Kai. When they got there, they saw both Kai and Luke with full white eyes before falling back. Josette was running towards Luke after getting up from her spot on the floor, where Luke knocked her out. Just as the three reach Luke and Kai, they fall to the ground unconscious and disappear with a POOF.

Elijah, Klaus and Rebekah wake up first and are immediately on alert. They then see the five parkers on the ground unconscious, they turned to each other wondering who the five people were. They turn back to the strangers to see three of them awake.

"Who and what the hell are you?" Rebekah askes

"I'm Joshua Parker. My family and I, are Gemini witches."

"I'm Josette Parker, Joshua is my father. This is my sister, Olivia Parker." The Mikaelsons look towards the other Parker to see her looking at the unconscious for of a young man. Josette walks over to the young man, gently picks up his head and places it on her lap.

"Luke. Come on, Luke. Wake up. Luke" By this point both female Parkers were crying, even Joshua let a single tear slip.

"What has your brother done?" Joshua asked while looking at Liv who was sobbing on the floor. Luke starts lightly groaning.

"Luke, wake up. Come on Luke." Luke opens his eyes then stops breathing. "Oh, my god."

"Liv, Jo we have to go, we have to find a way out of here" Joshua told the two

"What?" Liv whispered

"Luke merged with Kai. Kai won. Luke is gone." Liv starts shaking her head in denial, even though she just saw it, that her twin brother was dead. "We have to run Olivia. You know that Kai wants to kill us all."

"I'm not going anywhere with you"

The Mikaelsons look very confused but stay quiet for a little longer. Liv and Jo hug each other while sobbing. Jo looked at Joshua "He's gone. He saved me, and he's gone."

"You win some, you lose some." The parkers gasp turning round to see Kai standing, alive and smirking. "Except for me. I always win."

Jo angrily stands raising her hands shouting "Modus" Kai shot back, stopping as he hit an invisible barrier behind him, gripping his head as Jo cast a pain spell on him. "What's your game Kai? You killed Luke, you became coven leader, now what? Tell me!"

"Stop!" Kai shouted raising a hand, casting the same pain spell back to her. Jo collapses and gasps in pain. "This isn't a game, it's so that I can stay alive actually. I'm sorry if that seems selfish"

"You have killed nearly every one I care about. I don't believe you!" Jo exclaims "Because you're a liar. And you are the worst kind of liar because your lies sound so much like the truth, it isn't possible for me to tell the difference"

"You're right, I am a liar, alright. I'm the black sheep," The Mikaelsons look at each other with sad expressions, Kol was always the black sheep of the family. "You know, the defective twin that nobody wanted. It must feel really nice for you to stand here judging me, surrounded by all the things, including family, that you got out of life, while I spent 18 years in isolation as the family reject. Let me tell you, every inch of me wants to kill you for that." Kai looked angry, but if you looked closely, you could also see tears starting to pool in his eyes. The Mikaelsons looked at Kai in sadness, he reminded the family so much of their dead brother. "Every part of me! But I can't, because if I do then our dearest father will kill me, like I know that he wished he did 18 years ago. And I'd like to live, frankly, because I didn't get to do a whole lot of that before everyone decided that I wasn't worth it. I wanted to become coven leader because I didn't want to give your father the chance to kill me." Kai looked like he was about to cry. Jo opened her mouth to say something, probably a spell to try to kill Kai, when they heard the sound of footsteps. Everyone turned to see a woman with long blond hair.

"Mother?" Rebekah asked shocked that her mother, a woman who was dead twice over, stood in front of them. Elijah and Klaus, stepped in front of Rebekah.

"Rebekah" the woman muttered softly looking at the vampire girl. She then turned her gaze to the Mikaelson men "Elijah, Niklaus."

"Here to try to kill us again Esther?" Klaus said with a growl.

"No, I am here as I wish to make amends."

"Why should we believe you, Mother? It wouldn't be the first time you lied about wanting to kill us" Elijah said stepping forwards.

"I wish to save Kol" Esther answered.

"Kol is dead, I saw his burning corpse. There is no way to bring him back." Klaus spoke in anger.

"What if I said there was a way? What if I said that Kol was already alive?"

"What?" Rebekah whispered with tears

"When Kol was killed by the Gilberts, I used some magic to send him back in time to be reborn."

 The Mikaelson clan gasped. Kai's eyes widened.

"Where is he?" Elijah asked desperately

"He is here," Esther looked at Kai "Perhaps you should introduce yourself."

Kai put one hand on his chest and the other behind his back. "Sorry, manners, I'm Kai. Nice to meet you, Pork rind?" He said pulling a bag of pork rinds from behind his back. Esther looked at him amused with one eye brow lifted. "Right, did I also forget to mention that I was originally known as...

Kol Mikaelson?"

Esther walked up to Kai, (or is it Kol? I don't know, I'm going to stick with Kai) and lightly smacked him round the back of his head. "Stop being so dramatic, Malakai" Kol pouted, gaining a few laughs from the Mikaelson, who were still processing that their dead brother was alive again, the Parkers frowned, Kai was never like this.

"Is that really you, Kol?" Rebekah asked. Kai just gave them the Mikaelson smirk. The Mikaelsons walked up to Kai and hugged him all together.

"Why are we here?" Joshua, who Kai completely forgot was there, asked.

"To watch Kai's past, Present and future, so that his siblings, both sets, can understand what he went through." Esther answered before waving her hand, and the room they were in turned into a small cinema.

"Call me Kai" He said to his vampire siblings "What about him?" Kai asked looking at his brother, wait he has 3 brothers in there, his dead bother, no that won't work either (technically vampire are dead), his blonde-haired, dead brother, wait no that could still be Klaus, his younger, dead, blonde brother.

"Time won't change in here so I'll just send him back to where you two merged." With a wave of her hand Esther had sent Luke's body back and every one was sat down. "Now sit, relax and watch the show."

I know what you are probably thinking. For gods sake why have they started another book. I started writing this story ages ago but I never got around to uploading it. A have a few chapters written that I will post straight away

Please tell me what you think, and if you guys annoy me with comments saying to update, then I might just do that. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111 4 7
Kai Parker, a charming and enigmatic witch with a dark and manipulative nature, stumbles into an intense romance with Dalia, a cunning and enigmatic...
40.2K 2K 31
Book 3 of 3 There is a fourth but not finished Rated M for Mature scenes and Language After Frankie's death and the unborn baby going missing, the M...
47.2K 1K 41
In which the youngest Mikaelson sister has to choose between Family, Friends or Love because no matter what she does, apparently things never work ou...
307K 9.4K 27
โ–Œ ยทหš เผ˜ ใƒŸ ๐’๐’๐‘–. โ”Š โช ๐“›๐™ธ๐š…๐™ด ๐“›๐™ธ๐™บ๐™ด ๐“›๐™ด๐™ถ๐™ด๐™ฝ๐™ณ๐š‚! โซ ใ€€ โ†ณ ไผ่ชฌใฎใ‚ˆใ†ใซ็”Ÿใใ‚‹ โ› ๐–ผ๐—ˆ๐—…๐–ฝ ๐—๐—ˆ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐œ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐–ฟ๐–บ๐—‚๐—๐— ๐’‡๐’‚๐’๐’๐’” ๏ฟฝ...