Distance → shaylor

By sinfulmendes

in which Shawn and Taylor have a long distance relationship. (Written in Spanish on @AppleJacks_99) More

€hapter 1
€hapter 2
€hapter 3
€hapter 4
€hapter 5
€hapter 6
Chapter 7
€hapter 8
€hapter 9
€hapter 10
Chapter 11
€hapter 12
€hapter 13
About Me
€hapter 14
€hapter 15
€hapter 16
€hapter 18
€hapter 19
€hapter 20
€hapter 21
Written in Spanish

€hapter 17

925 52 18
By sinfulmendes

Y'all want it, so I'm working on it🙈😎👏👌I fucking love y'all💕and I asked for 7 votes I got 10. Y'all are mostly all Shawn girls😂

Taylor's POV

When I talked to Shawn over Skype it just got to me how he was crying because of what I did. I don't even deserve Shawn I really don't.

But to get him back I had a big surprise.

----
Shawn's POV

I haven't talked to Taylor since yesterday, and I didn't go to school today. I just needed a break from everything and everyone.

Right now I was just laying in bed. With my pajamas, and I was watching Replays of The Fosters. It was nice just to have a break.

I was thinking about doing online schooling. I'm just tired of doing everything on the teachers pace when I already know it, and I'm understanding stuff fast. I was going to ask my parents about signing up.

I knock on the door sounded from downstairs. Who even would come over at this time. I groaned and got out of bed walking downstairs.

I flung open the door. The FedEx man was standing at the door with a box. I took it out his hands mumbling a quick thanks. I shut the door and looked at the name on the box.

Taylor sent it.

I walked up back to my room grabbing a knife on the way to open the box. I sat on my bed putting the box in front of me. I was very curious to see what was inside.

I sliced the knife through the tape on the box opening it. I folded out the sides and looked inside. On the top set a note. I took it out and began to read.

Dear Shawn,
I know I mess up a lot, but I really love you, and I need you. Sometimes I wish I knew how lucky I am to have you in my life. Your perfect in every single way, and I can't see my life without you. Yesterday seeing you like that just made me feel horrible. I love you Shawn, and I hope you take this apology. Please be mine again!

Yours truly,
Taylor

I smiled at his words, and looked in the box. There was a picture of us I had been asking him to send me. Digging deeper I found my favorite candies, Taylor's t-shirt I loved to wear to sleep, and a necklace that had a piece of a heart, and Forever was engraved in it.

How did this even get here this fast from Texas?

I put the necklace around my neck, and clipped it. Now back to my laziness.

I continued to watch The Fosters for about two more hours. Then I decided I needed to get dressed. I took a shower first, and brushed my teeth and went to my closet for some clothes.

I picked out a dark blue flannel and buttoned it up, black skinny jeans, and I just put socks on for now.

Just as I finished buttoning up my pants another knock sounded from downstairs. I shuffled my feet downstairs, and once again I flung the door open.

"Taylor?!" I said quizzically. "Hey" He smiled. I couldn't help but jump into his arms. "I'm so sorry" Taylor whispered in my ear. "It's ok" I mumbled into his neck.

I unwrapped my legs from around his waist. I leaned up and kissed the lips I missed so much. I can't believe Taylor his here. I pulled away from the kiss and looked at Taylor.

"Come in" I grabbed his arm and pulled him in shutting the door behind him. I looked at him and noticed he had a necklace that looked similar to mine. I grabbed and looked at it. Together was engraved in his.

Taylor connected the hearts together. "I love you" I spoke. "I love you too" Taylor said. "Why aren't you at school?" Taylor asked. "I just needed a break from school" I shrugged my shoulders.

I grabbed Taylor's arm and drug him to my room. "I need to go to the bathroom" Taylor said before scurrying to the bathroom. I sat on my bed, and played with my necklace waiting for him to come out.

He finally finished his business. "Come cuddle with me" I reached my arms out to him. Taylor chuckled and came and laid in bed with me. "Will you be my boyfriend again?" Taylor asked me. I smiled wide and nodded my head.

Taylor and I just laid and bed and talked about anything and everything. Taylor's arm rested under my body. Our legs where tangled together, and my hand rubbed his stomach. I traced his abs with my fingers. I know Taylor loved when I did this.

I dipped my hand a little bit into his pants as I smirked up at Taylor. "Shawn" Taylor warned. My hand went further, Taylor looked so flustered as my hand went further. I could see the bulge growing in his pants.

I leaned up and kissed him roughly. My hand was still in his pants. Taylor flipped us over so that he was on top of me. I parted my lips, and Taylor slipped his tongue in exploring my mouth.

I pulled on the bottom of his shirt. Taylor took that as a message and threw his shirt off. Taylor began to unbutton my shirt until it was opened.

I broke the kiss for just a second to take my flannel off. I threw it somewhere in the room.

Before I knew it we where both in our boxers. "Shawn do you have lube?" Taylor asked breathless. "In there" I motioned towards the drawer beside the bed. Taylor leaned over me and grabbed it.

Taylor stood up and pulled off his boxers, and I did the same. Taylor put lube on his hand, and rubbed it on his member.

Taylor's POV

I put a good amount of lube on my member. I kissed Shawn one more time before putting both his legs on either side of me.

"You ready?" I asked. Shawn nodded vigorously. I slowly slid in so that only the head of my shaft was in Shawn.

"Come on Taylor" Shawn said. I pushed in further until I was all the way end. I waited a minute for Shawn to adjust, and started moving.

I started off slow just to tease him a little. I slid out slowly then went back in slowly. "Stop playing around Taylor" Shawn groaned. I laughed lightly before picking up my pace.

I thrusted into him roughly. The bed shook with every thrust. Shawn was a moaning mess under me. I threw my head back and groaned at the feeling of him around me. I pushed in him harder. Shawn screamed out in ecstasy

"Right there" Shawn moaned. I continued to pound into him hitting his prostate everytime. I pulled his leg up on my shoulder for better access.

I leaned down and kiss Shawn. I used one of my hands to pump Shawn. "Taylor I'm close" Shawn said before he released on his stomach. I thrusted a few more times before I released inside of him. I pulled out and laid beside him.

I got up, and went to the bathroom. Grabbing a towel for Shawn to clean up I walked back to the bedroom. I wiped Shawn's semon off his stomach.

Shawn's POV

Best make-up sex ever.

Hello, I have got so much more comfortable with writing smut. Bye.

SOTD:
Earned it~The weekend
QOTC:
I could have a million reasons to let you go, but I'll always find one to make you stay.

10 votes+7 comments for next chapter. Believe me it's a huge
Plot twist!.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 27 28
hi! just some fanfic with a lot of Larry and tayvis and a bit of niam 😭 thank you for reading 💗
26.2K 645 18
"dont let your dreams just dream." ALL RIGHTS RESERVED @ 2013 a whynotnialler fanfiction my writing does get better through the story, hang in there...
8.7K 92 58
long distance relationship. does it exists?
110K 7K 24
in which Zayn becomes infatuated with his new neighbor that lives across the street.