Earth or Fursona?

Nata_KARU द्वारा

In the modern world, humans are the ones in control and live all over the planet. Living on all continents al... अधिक

Intro
Opening
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Y/N L/N's Bio
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 Loona Lemon
Chapter 21
Opening 2/Season 2 start
Season 2 Preview
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27

Chapter 10

1.2K 41 18
Nata_KARU द्वारा

As such the sparring match went on as Y/N was mostly on the defensive while trying to throw in some attacks here and there. Jin easily deflected Y/N's attacks as he was enjoying himself and seeing how fast Y/N was adapting. As they continued their sparring, Jin changed the pace of his attacks while trying to see if Y/N was going to slip up. However, Y/N was able to keep up with him for the most part but more of Jin's attacks started to connect. Y/N tried his best to keep up but he got hit with a powerful kick to his stomach as he skidded back to the other side of the training hall before collapsing to one knee and breathing heavily.

Jazmin: A-Amazing. He can keep up with Father.

Reiko:  No kidding. Hehehe, this is so fun to watch!!

Kyoko remained silent as she was suprised at how well he was able to keep up with Jin. When she looked at Jin, she saw that he was smiling and enjoying himself. As for him, he was rather impressed by Y/N's progress being trained under Kumatetsu.

Jin 'thought': He is certainly strong for his age. I can see that Reiko and Jazmin will have to try extra hard to keep up with him. Though, I think there might be more to this kid.

Y/N was trying to steady his breathing while trying to come up with a strategy as his sweat dripped onto the floor.

Y/N 'thought': Damn. I knew that fights in anime were tough but fighting is another damn issue. However, I think that I got a good idea of his fighting style for the most part or so I hope. He hasn't used that substitution technique yet.

He looked at Jin with a calm look.

Y/N 'thought': Alright. He's strong hand-to-hand as I'm nowhere near his level. However, I might have the advantage when it comes to being creative. Well, I might as well try that move Vegeta used against Cabba when they first fought. I just hope he'll fall for it. Then again, the only way to see if it works is to test it out.

Jin: Think you can still go on?

Y/N: Yeah. Said getting to his feet. I can still fight and I'll make sure to land a hit on you.

Jin: Oh, you think so? Said smirking. You can try but I don't think you can at your current strength.

Y/N: Well only one way to find out!!!

He dashed towards him as Jin readied himself. Y/N unleashed a furry of punches and kicks as Jin deflected them.

Reiko: Wow. N/N is going all out.

Jazmin: Yeah.

Y/N continued launching his attacks as he adjusted as fast as he could trying to land a hit. Jin continued to block and deflect his attacks but sensed that the attacks were getting faster.

Jin 'thought': He's adjusting his attacks after each one. I don't think I ever fought against anyone who adjusts their attacks so quickly. Not to mention, he's putting more power into them. Just how is he able to do this?

Jin continued to be on the defensive as he was slowly starting to have some trouble. Reiko and Jazmin watched with anticipation wondering what was going to happen next as Kyoko was rather intrigued by how well Y/N was doing against Jin. As this went on, Jin decide to throw a right jab at Y/N which connected causing Y/N to stop. However, Y/N did three jabs before going for a low sweep.

Jin: Sorry but that won't work. Said avoiding it. You're gonna try harder.

Y/N jumped into the air as he spun ready to land an overhead ax kick on Jin.

Jin: An overhead ax kick? Sorry, but that won't work.

Jin slowly got ready to block the attack smirking at him. Just as Y/N's attack was about to connect he smirked at Jin which confused him.

Y/N: I GOT YOU!!!!

Quickly changing directions in the air, Y/N suprised him by swinging his other leg from below upwards striking him in the chin. Reiko, Jazmin, and Kyoko were utterly shocked by this as they couldn't believe what they just saw.

Reiko: H-He managed to land a hit!!

Jazmin: J-Just how did he do that?!

Kyoko 'thought': That's a rather impressive strategy. Changing where his attack was coming from at the last second. Honestly, I never thought that he could even do something like that. It's a rather advanced thing to do even at his age. *giggles* It makes me wonder how he'll do when he gets to the academy.

As Jin flew back, Y/N landed on the ground his face drenched in sweat readying himself for what was next. However, he saw that Jin turned into a log as he sensed that he was right behind him. Luckily he swung his leg around while rotating his body as it connected with Jin's creating a sudden gust of wind. Y/N gritted his teeth while Jin remained focused before leaping back and landing on the floor while Y/N collapsed completely spent.

Jin: Not bad kid. Said smiling. You almost had me.

Y/N: Whatever. Said catching his breath. I-If we're done...I'm...gonna..nap.

Sure enough, Y/N was out within a few seconds as Reiko and Jazmin ran over to check on him. Jin remained where he was as he looked at Y/N.

Jin 'thought': Honestly, that was a bit close for comfort. If this had been a real fight, I feel like this fight could've ended differently. However, I can't help but sense that something is residing inside of him. I just hope it isn't anything like what our clan has. If he does...I'm going to need to look into this and gather information about him. I'll have to speak with Kumatetsu later.

Reiko and Jazmin took Y/N to his room while Kyoko walked over to Jin.

Kyoko: What do you think? He's interesting. Said smiling.

Jin: That he is. Though...

Kyoko: Though what?

Jin: I...have this odd feeling that he might have something sleeping inside of him.

Kyoko: You don't mean.

Jin: It's just a guess. However, I do want us to keep an eye on him. Even if we don't know a lot about him or what exactly he is, II just want to make sure nothing happens to him.

Kyoko: Alright. Also, did I hear that right of you seeing him fight against thirty thugs and didn't bother to help?

Jin: U-Uh well, I wanted to see how well he would do. Besides, he had it under control. Said chuckling nervously.

Kyoko looked at him rather annoyed.

Kyoko: Jin. Said sternly.

Jin: Look, even if I were to intervene, I think it would only hurt him.

Kyoko: What do you mean?

Jin: I'm already aware that he has been bullied for a while. If I did help him, I'm sure that he would feel rather pathetic. Not to mention, it would hurt his pride.

Kyoko: I...suppose you're right. *sighs* Honestly, I wish there was something I could do to help him.

Jin: Even if there was, I'm sure that he would refuse it. I understood him that much during our sparing match. Said as he chuckles. Honestly, he suprised me with that attack. I don't think I ever fought anyone who did a move like that.

Kyoko: Hehehe, yeah. Not to mention, he is a really great cook.

Jin: Is that so? Well, I'm rather curious as to how good his cooking is.

Kyoko: The best way I can put it is that his cooking is that of a five-star restaurant.

Jin: Oh yeah? Now I'm definitely curious.

Kyoko: Well, let's hope that he'll be up when it's dinner.

Jin: Well let's hope so.

Kyoko huged Jin as he retunred it. 

After getting Y/N back to his room, they went to do whatever they wanted. Of course, Jazmin had to drag Reiko out of Y/N's room by force so he can get some rest. Given that he stayed up the whole night and practically pushed himself to the limit, he was going to sleep for a rather long time.

Kumatetsu was doing his own training in the forest nearby away from any distractions. He was punching a rather large tree one after the other at a steady pace working up quite a sweat. This went on for a while before he stopped steadying his breathing.

???: Doing some training I see?

Kumatetsu looked to see Jin leaning against a tree with his arms folded.

Jin: You've been training Y/N rather well. Plus, I can that your form and technique have improved quite a bit since last time.

Kumatetsu: Hmph, yeah so what. That damn kid is nothing but troubled.

Jin: Maybe but you have to admit he is rather skilled.

He tossed Kumatetsu a water bottle which he caught.

Jin: Tell me, what are your thoughts about him?

Kumatetsu: That annoying brat? A damn pain in the ass.

Jin: Hehehehe, I would imagine. Then again, Kyoko told me that you two have gotten along rather well.

Kumatetsu: As if.

He opened the bottle before pouring it on his head.

Kumatetsu: So how long are you planning on staying this time?

Jin: Honestly, I'm not sure. They can call at any time. *sighs* I want to get some time to spend time with my family but those nitwits probably won't let me. They'll call me back rather soon.

Kumatetsu: Go figure.

Jin: I might need your help at some point. Depending on how things will unfold.

Kumatetsu: Tch, if I have to work with Iozan again forget it!!! Just working with him just pissing him off.

Jin: Hehehe, I figured you'd say that. Said smiling. You two are the exact opposite.

Kumatetsu growled slightly in annoyance before walking over to where he placed his sword.

Kumatetsu: Has that damn bird been spotted?

Jin: As of right now, he hasn't. We're still trying to find leads on him but so far nothing.

Kumatetsu: I figured as much. That bird hasn't appeared for over a thousand years so who knows when it'll show up.

Jin: Indeed. Did you happen to sense anything odd when you were training him?

Kumatetsu: Y/N? Said looking at him. No, I haven't. Why, did you?

Jin: I wouldn't say that I did, but I have my suspicions. Plus...there is one other thing.

Kumatetsu: That being?

Jin: I'm not entierly sure but something tells me that he will appear and will try to kill Y/N.

Kumatetsu: Why do you think that?

Jin: Well, I'm not entierly sure myself. It's just that when he and I spared, he was further along than Reiko and Jazmin. Said as he smiles. To my surprise, he nearly landed a hit on me. Not to mention, he anticipated my substitution technique.

Kumatetsu: Seriously? I did see him training on his own from time to time but for him, to nearly land a hit on you is definitely a surprise.

Jin: Yeah it is. Course Kyoko was rather happy to see how far he's come.

Kumatetsu didn't say anything as he picked up his sword.

Jin: I need you to do me a favor.

Kumatetsu: Yeah? What is it?

Jin: Given that he's about to start high school, I want you to keep an eye on him.

Kumatetsu: Seriously? I'm not some kind of dog.

Jin: Look, it's something I need someone to do and you're one person that I can trust. Besides, Kyoko will have her hand's full dealing with all the students. Of course, there might be a chance he might have some hidden power.

Kumatetsu: Like what? A demon or something?

Jin: I'm not sure. We don't know what he is so we basically don't know anything about what he's capable of or what he is.

Kumatetsu: That makes sense. I'll see what I can do if Kyoko is not ordering me around.

Jin: I appreciate it. Said smiling. Of course, she's told me that you've taken quite a liking to him. Even as viewing him as your own kid.

Kumatetsu: As if!!! That brat is more trouble than he's worth!!! Even when I'm training him, he doesn't listen to what I say and says my teaching is lousy!!! Not to mention, he always manages to piss me off!!!

Jin: Oh I heard from Kyoko. Said as he chuckled. How I wish I could've seen when you two were training.

Kumatetsu: Tch, what ever. The sooner that boy is out on his own the better.

He pulled his sword from his sheath and started to do his sword training while Jin chuckled. While Kumatetsu did his training, Jin left as he headed back home hoping to spend more time with his family and get to know Y/N a bit more.

Meanwhile, in a location far away from any towns or cities lies a dark base as the one who created the base was at work. A giant figure was doing various tests on numerous things while watching the monitors. Some of the screens displayed various places all over the world including the dragon castle of Graindreod, the infamous city of Kheving, and the Usagi residence. Not only that, there were screens showing Kyoko, Reiko, Jazmin and Jin all doing their own things.

???: Hehehe, so Jin has returned to his pathetic home. It seems that those fools have yet to try to find me. Even if they did, they will only be slaughtered.

A giant robitoc claw pressed one of the bottoms as the screens changed to show Y/N sound asleep in his room sprawled out on his bed.

???: Those disgusting humans somehow manage to save one from total annihilation. No matter, I will make sure to crush him in my claws.

The figure chuckled rather darkly looking at the screen.

???: I wonder how those four will react as I crush that disgusting human to death before their very eyes. Though, I should kill them first making the boy suffer before I end his life.

His claw reached over to the side pressing a button. When he did, a pop-up appeared on the screen with the name Potoroo as it rang. After a few seconds, the person picked up.

Potoroo: Well, if it isn't my best customer. What kind I do for you this time?

???: I need you to do something for Potoroo.

Potoroo: Of course. What do ya need? Some test subjects for your experiments, some rare and valuable materials, or information on those Shinobi clans?

???: Something else. I want you to capture the son of the Usagi Clan.

Potoroo: Son? No offense, but aren't the only two kids that Kyoko has are Jazmin and Reiko, right?

???: Yes but they have another one. A disgusting human.

Potoroo: A what, a human? Mind telling me what the hell is a human?

???: You don't need to be concerned about that. All I want you to do is capture him.

Potoroo: Do you want me to send him to you when I got him?

???: No. I want you to teach him a lesson. Make sure he knows...who rules this world and that he has no place in this world.

Potoroo: Is that so? Said as he chuckles. So...you don't care what methods of torture I use?

???: Do whatever you want. Just make sure he knows his place.

Potoroo: Of course! I'll make sure that so-called humans know who's running the show.

???: Hehehehe, excellent. I do expect to see some footage of the human alive and when you're putting him in his place. Of course.

His giant claw pressed a few buttons as on as Potoroo chuckled seeing what happened on his screen.

Potoroo: I'll make to give that human the best torture possible. I'd hate to disappoint my most valuable customer.

???: Good. I expect some results soon.

Potoroo: Of course!! I'll get my men right onto it. Pleasure doing business with you. Said as he hung up.

The figure chuckled in amusement as he looked at the screen as images of Jin Kyoko, Reiko, and Jazmin appeared on the screen as well.

???: In due time, I will crush the Usagi Clann along with all of the other shinobis. Once they're done, I will be one step closer to ruling the world again.

The screens were turned off making the room turn dark as the only things that were still lit, were two yellow eyes.

???: When the time comes, I will finally kill the last human and perminently extinguish the last of those disgusting insects.

End Chapter

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Please leave a comment telling me what you think of it or a vote if you liked it.

A/N: In your opinion, which voice for Clockwerk sounds better?

A. The Original Voice

B.

C.

Not gonna lie I absolutely LOVE B but you can never go wrong with the original voice of Clockwerk.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

57 4 33
The most powerful and advanced race in the chaos universe has sent its state-of-the-art research ship into space to search for inhabited planets and...
1.2K 36 11
A 20 year old man Jayce Vron was forced into something he never would've guessed. A test if his kind is able to stay amongst the living. After a mass...
Fallen Star gogo द्वारा

कल्पित विज्ञान

17.9K 352 15
This is my take on those stories that have only one human male on a planet full of anthros. You know the ones, where a nuke, virus, or/and war that d...
755 14 62
Across the world, there are mysterious yet sacred artifiacts that are noted as "Wonders", an ancient civilisation has left behind seven wondrous arti...