Meant To Be Together ||Jikook...

By LostJams2

# Modern A/B/O Dynamics # Mpreg # Mention of death # Angst # And more.... Alpha Jeon Jungkook,a famous busin... More

INTRODUCTION
01.
02.
03.
04.
05.
06.
07.
09.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
68.
69.
70.
71.
72.
73.
74.
75.
76.

08.

3.1K 261 28
By LostJams2

Thanks for 1k+ reads 💜💜💜

AUTHOR'S POV

"Where do you think you are going? I haven't told you to go back yet. " Ye-jin stopped him.

"It's too hot in the garden so take me back to my room." Ye-jin said Jimin wanted to bury her alive but he composed himself and helped her to her room.

Before Jimin could go back to Yeona one of the servants entered the room giving ye-jin her delivery box. Ye-jin's eyes sparkled seeing that delivery box.
{Refer above pic}

"Jimin open this box and help me to put a hairclip inside it in my hair. And be careful this is a rare diamond clip." She ordered him again now jimin's patience was already out of limit so he glared at her eyes flashing blue which was his wolf. His peach scent also darkened making her fear.

" Y-you can go after putting this." She said quickly seeing him. She couldn't believe that she got scared by a nurse.

He quickly put that hairclip inside her hair and came back to go to Yeona as he has to change her dressing.

Ye-jin glared at Jimin's back in anger and that's when she thought of something. She took a nearby tissue and removed her hairclip without touching it.

When Jimin come back to living room Yeona wasn't there. He asked servants around her where she is? And they told her that Jungkook already took her. Now Jimin got scared that Jungkook will scold him for leaving Yeona alone. Jimin reached outside Alpha's bedroom but he was hesitating whether he should knock or not.

"Come in." Jungkook's voice reached out making Jimin wonder how did he know he is here. Then he thought he must have watched him coming here. He opened door and entered inside the room.

Jungkook was playing with Yeona. Yeona was sitting in his lap and he has a big doll in his hand which was looking so funny but his expressions were still the same and cold.

"I am here to change Yeona's dressing and I am sorry for leaving her alone. Actually ye-jin mam wanted me to accompany her that's why I.." Jimin tried to explain everything before Jungkook could say anything but Jungkook stopped him waving his hand saying it's okay.

Yeona immediately got up from Jungkook's lap and ran towards Jimin hugging his leg.

"I love you the most pretty angel." She said and told him to pick her up.

Jungkook glared at Jimin after Yeona's statement. Wasn't he the one who she loved the most? How did her priorities changed within 2 days then? He couldn't believe he wasn't his pup's favourite anymore and he pouted unconsciously making Jimin chuckle internally looking at Alpha. Jimin thought maybe this Alpha's isn't that scary anymore.

Jimin put Yeona on couch and changed her dressing carefully. Jungkook was observing how his pup wasn't making any fuss about it and followed every order like a puppy from Jimin.

"It will start iching now as it is already healed okay? But don't touch it so it wouldn't open okay!? " Jimin said smiling towards Yeona pinching her cheeks lightly making her nod cutely.

"Pretty angel my grandma said that my dad is too handsome that many omegas like him. Do you also like my dad? " she asked him making Jimin choke on air.

He didn't know what to answer this unexpected question and Jungkook was already looking at him after his pup's question expecting him to answer.

Jimin thought if he says yes then Jungkook will think that Jimin is also like those gold digger Omegas out there who likes him and if he said no then he will think that Jimin does not consider him as handsome. Jimin was in big trouble by Yeona's question.

Jungkook wasn't interested in the question initially but when jimin hesitated to answer his curiosity grew more. He wanted to know Omega's answer.

Just then a servant entered inside room telling Jungkook that ye-jin has called him for inspecting an important matter. Jimin then took Yeona and turned to go out of room thanking moon goddess for saving him from answering Yeona's question. But servant stopped him saying that ye-jin wants his presence also.

Both Jungkook and Jimin came into living room after handling Yeona to servant to take care of her.

"Jungkook I don't want to involve your grandma in this matter as she is already sick that's why I need you to help me inspect this matter. " Ye-jin said as soon as Jungkook stepped in living room.

Jungkook was already irritated by the fact that he couldn't get answer from Jimin. He wanted to knew the answer so badly. He himself don't know why? But because of ye-jin he couldn't get it.

"What happened?" He asked in irritation.

"How dare you try to steal from Jeon mansion? " Ye-jin yelled at Jimin making him confused thinking what did he do now?

"What do you mean? I didn't steal anything? " Jimin said glaring back at her. Ye-jin was getting on his nerves now. His wolf was trying to break free to kill her right there but of course he can't do that so he controlled his inner Omega.

" Don't act innocent now. You were the only person present in my room when my hairclip's delievery reached. But after that my hairclip vanished. I knew it that you must have steal it when I mentioned that it was a real diamond clip. " She accused him.

" I didn't steal anything. If you don't believe me you can check my clothes." Jimin replied calmly even though he was anything but calm. Jungkook looked at him expecting Jimin to ask for his help but he was too calm making him think if Jimin already had a plan to prove him innocent.

"Servant check his clothes and also check his room. I bet he won't keep my hairclip inside his clothes so he won't get caught. " Ye-jin said smirking. Servants found nothing inside Jimin clothes or his pockets.

"Mam.. is that your hairclip? It was in Mr. Park's room inside one of his jackets " One of the servants gave a hairclip to Yeona.

"Yes that's mine. "Ye-jin said taking her hairclip quickly glaring at Jimin.

" Just because it was inside my room doesn't mean I steal it. Cause as soon as I come here , I was called by Mr. Jeon inside the room so how does it explain that I steal it when I didn't even go to my room. You can ask servants also if you don't believe it mam. " Jimin answered still calmly.

" Who knew it was the same time you came inside the house? What if you already threw your hairclip from the window inside your room and then entered the house to act innocent? And it can't be captured inside CCTV also." Ye-jin questioned back.

" Jungkook if you don't believe me we can send a hairclip for checking fingerprints. " Ye-jin again said making Jimin realise why she told him to put it in her hairs. Cause now Jimin fingerprints were already on hairclip. Ye-jin's plan was perfect for trapping any Omega inside it but too bad Jimin wasn't some random Omega to give up easily.

"No need of checking fingerprints. I admit that I touched it. " Jimin said making ye-jin smirk in victory as her plan was working.

" So you are finally ready accept it. If you aren't a thief then how does it have fingerprints? Now don't say that you touched it cause I told you to help me place it in my hair" She said scoffing leaving no words for Jimin already.

"Jungkook I need to file a police report against Jimin for stealing such an expensive hairclip if you can't do anything." Ye-jin said when Jungkook didn't said anything as he was just observing Jimin quietly.

" It's all happening because your grandma had become old now and you don't have any Omega. So no one is here to manage Jeon household responsibilities. If I was here I would have took proper action against it. " She said trying to prove herself that she was capable of leading Jeon mansion and they should give her all responsibilities of being Jeon omega now. Before Jungkook say anything Jimin stepped forward.

"Mam.. if I really wanted to steal something I would have stolen anything from here which is far more expensive than your hairclip." Jimin said.

" What rubbish are you talking about do you even know the price of a real diamond clip? A low life wolf could never afford it even if you worked your life. " Ye-jin said in anger. Then Jimin took her hairclip from her hand showing it to every servant gathered there. It was sparkling under sunlight coming from window.

" Look at this mam a real diamond always sparkle with high intensity reflecting it's light inside the whole room unlike this piece of glass. Even after processing on real diamond it always shows a slight yellow colour no matter what. But this pin has nothing but an oxidised diamond which is available anywhere in the market. In short this is fake and you got fooled. It is just looking like a real diamond but if you see it clearly you will know that it's a fake." Jimin explained smirking and showing the hairclip to everyone.

"Only someone like mam would buy it by such a high price. " He continued again giving her hairclip back to Ye-jin.

It was the most embarrassing condition for ye-jin. As if this diamond is fake then Jimin will be proved innocent and she will be seen as incompetent Omega for taking over Jeon mansion who couldn't even differentiate between real and fake diamond when even a nurse can!

" What the hell are you talking about? It's not true? How can my diamond be fake? " She said again. Ye-jin and her husband had come to Jeon mansion recently so she hadn't given any knowledge which a rich household omega received in their life so they could lead their pack or household efficiently.

Even though modern life wolves don't live in packs still they have an eligible Omega to take care of all household responsibilities. It has always been tradition from an ancient times. And the Jeon family being one of the respected families in Seoul always followed the tradition.

And ye-jin didn't have any such knowledge. That was the reason she couldn't even differentiate between real and fake diamond. Her reputation was already ruined.

"We could test it simply by sending it to goldsmith then. " Jimin answered when ye-jin refused to believe it.

" It's fine no need to do anything anymore. I got my hairclip and that's enough for me. As my heart is too big I will ignore whatever you did. But i don't want to hear something like this again. " Ye-jin said trying to save her ruined reputation. She didn't want to get this diamond tested in front of everyone cause if she did it and Jimin is right then it will ruin her whole reputation in Jeon mansion.

" Aunty didn't you say that there is no capable Omega to take care of Jeon mansion that's why it happened then how can we let it go just like that. Servant take this hairclip and get it tested. " Jungkook ordered mocking ye-jin in ger own tone.

After some time servant come back with results saying Jimin is right making ye-jin more angry seeing every servant looking at her as if she is clown.

" Mr. Park follow me." Jungkook said after settling the whole matter. And went towards his office.

"When did you realise that hairclip was fake? " Jungkook asked him as soon as they went inside his office.

" Mam told me to palce hairclip inside her hair that's when I realised that it was fake as it was looking different and it was comparatively heavy than real diamond." Jimin explained. If it was someone else than ye-jin he would have told her that it was fake exact moment he held it. But ye-jin had already made him angry that's why he didn't mentioned anything.

But now Jungkook was thinking how can Jimin differentiate between real and fake diamond when according to his income he couldn't afford one.

"How do you know how to differentiate between real and fake diamond?" Jungkook asked again.

"Actually I worked at an accessory store before being a nurse that's why I know the difference. But don't worry I am a professional nurse now. " Omega explained.

But Jungkook wasn't convinced at all. He doesn't know why but he felt like Jimin was lying and not telling the whole truth.

A/N :

Do you think Jimin is lying? How does he know about real diamonds?

Or is he someone's spy send in Jeon mansion for some ulterior motive?

Please vote and leave lots of comments. It always motivates me to write.

Feedback please 🥺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

196K 4.5K 31
Orphaned at a very early age, a young man goes through self-discovery as he uncovers his demonic past and faces a heavenly challenge. After discoveri...
33.1K 2.2K 21
In which Park Jimin pretends to be his identical twin sister and marries a ruthless mafia leader named Jeon Jungkook ●●●● Jeon Jungkook is a ruthles...
46.5K 3.3K 35
There's nothing dramatic about roller derby. ***** Moving to Connecticut had never...
80.4K 4K 39
This is book two of the Mafia's Mate. This book will talk about what a real omega's determination is about. Jimin, Taehyung and Jin are the only thr...