Reborn As Lydia Martin

By Can-I-BE-Any-Cooler

Lydia Ingalls never really minded the thought of death, she always imagined it to be peaceful. Lydia was neve... More

Disclaimer
Cast
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

Chapter 17

18.4K 870 153
By Can-I-BE-Any-Cooler

You'll never feel like you're alone. I'll make this feel like home.

Pain.

That's all Lydia could feel.

Her head was pounding along with every beat of her heart. The pain, it reminded her of when she was back at her father's house.

She feels a warm liquid running down her face, a metallic smell reaching her nose. Blood.

Well, at least that would explain the pain.

Then a sound caught her ears. The sound of a liquid dripping onto the floor right next to her. Drop after drop after drop.

Drops of blood splattered on the floor. The hard floor breaking the perfect round shape. The falling drops creating a slow rhythm. Like the first raindrops before the storm.

Was it all just a dream? Was it all just some stupid hallucination due to too much blood loss? What about Jackson? Will she never see him again? She didn't even get a chance to say goodbye.

She knew it was too good to be true. How could anyone ever love someone like her.

The sound of footsteps coming towards her brought her out of her thoughts.

Was that her father? Was she really going to die this time?

Lydia was scared.

No, she was terrified.

She didn't want this anymore. She didn't want to see her father anymore. He terrified her so much. All she could wish for was that he wouldn't leave her in pain for too long.

Lydia's hands began to shake as she heard the footsteps get even closer.

She forced her eyelids open, straining against the heaviness weighing them down.

White.

That's all she saw at first.

The ceiling, the walls, everything was white.

If it weren't for the pain, she would have definitely thought she was in heaven.

Was she in the hospital? But why? Her father never took her to a hospital.

"Finally awake I see."

Lydia quickly turned her head towards the voice, a whimper escaped from her mouth as she felt a sharp pain through her head.

Her heart began to beat faster in panic when she saw who was standing in front of her.

"Jennifer?"

-----------------------------------------

"Jennifer?" Jackson asked Peter confused, having missed the conversation they had about Jennifer before he called. "What do you mean? What does the bitchy nurse have to do with Lydia?"

Jackson didn't like Jennifer. Lydia told him about her. The nurse who wouldn't let her visit her new friend. Lydia didn't like her. And if Lydia didn't like her, Jackson didn't like her either. She was being rude to Lydia. No one was going to be rude to his girl.

Peter growled irritably, just wanting to find Lydia already. "After I stopped doing the things she told me to do, she panicked. She knew she couldn't fully control me anymore so she tried another way."

"What did she do, Peter?" Derek asked, keeping his expression neutral.

Derek was getting worried. Not only did Jennifer manipulate Peter, but she also took Lydia. How did he not notice this. If he had noticed what was happening to Peter, he could have stopped everything.

"She threatened me." Peter scowled. "She threatened me about Lydia. She didn't tell me what she was up to, but she hinted at it. She was talking about how it would be a shame if she went missing."

"She hinted at it?" Stiles asked him in disbelief. "She basically told you that she was going to take her!"

Stiles was growing impatient. He wanted to find Lydia. He needed to make sure Lydia was safe. She doesn't deserve any of this. She doesn't deserve to be treated like this. Lydia deserves to be safe at home with her family and friends around her. She deserves to have someone who cares about her, who takes care of her.

Stiles feels the need to take care of her, to hold her. What was once an innocent crush has now become so much stronger. He wants to keep her safe in his arms. He wants to show her how much he cares about her. His sweet, adorable, little strawberry blonde girl.

"I thought she was bluffing! She didn't say anything after that." Peter growled guiltily. If he had just told Lydia earlier that he was already out of there, she wouldn't have visited him. She would have been safe.

"Well, I'm not going to waste anymore time. I'm going." Stiles stated as he walked towards his jeep, grabbing his phone back from Derek.

"What? Stiles! Going where?" Scott asked as he quickly followed Stiles.

"The hospital, obviously!"

Stiles opened his car door and got in. He put his phone next to him so he could hear Jackson in case Lydia did come home. With slightly trembling hands, he tried to put the key in the ignition but got held up when Scott suddenly took the key out of his hands.

"Wait! We don't even know if she's still there."

"Well, than do something! Can't you just sniff her out or something?"

Scott looked at his best friend, his brother. He wanted so badly to help him but he didn't even know how to be a werewolf yet. Scott knew Stiles would do anything for Lydia. Stiles had been obsessed with her since third grade. Scott was so happy for his best friend when Lydia finally saw him, even though Scott now has to hear all his stories about how beautiful and adorable she is.

Stiles told him everything. About how Lydia knew his name when he came to Allison's house to make sure they were okay after Derek brought them home. Which he should probably thank Derek for since she wouldn't have a ride home at all otherwise.

Stiles told him how Lydia basically asked Stiles to sit next to her at the hospital. Scott thought it was funny, it was as if Scott had only just realized how much Stiles actually liked Lydia. Scott thought it was just a crush that would go away after a while especially since Lydia never noticed him. But after Lydia did notice him, he soon found out that Stiles' crush wasn't just going away.

Scott didn't mind though. At first Scott didn't really like her that much but lately she's been different. Lydia was actually really nice to him now, even Jackson was nice to him now. He really enjoyed being on the lacrosse team.

Scott remembered the conversation he had with Stiles about Lydia after the lacrosse game where he nearly lost control.

Jackson was just walking away from Scott when Stiles walked up to him.

"Scott! Scott! Did you see who was sitting next to me!?" Stiles asked him excitedly.

Scott laughed at his best friend. "Yes, I did Stiles. I was there."

"Lydia! S-she sat-Lydia sat next to me! me! Scott, you can play whenever you want, I already have someone else to talk to." Stiles said dreamily.

Scott rolled his eyes at the lovesick boy, a playful smile on his face. Already knowing that he's going to be hearing him talk about her for at least an hour.

"You talked to her?" Scott asked curiously. He knew that Stiles gets really nervous around Lydia. Stiles often stumbled over his words when he tried to talk to her.

Stiles laughed awkwardly, "W-well, not-not really. I mean, I guess I did. S-she talked to me"

"What?" Scott asked confused. "Did you not talk back to her?"

"No. No, I did." Stiles groaned. "I told her that she was beautiful."

Scott choked on a laugh threatening to come out. "Oh, that's-

"Shut up!" Stiles interrupted, his cheeks turning red. "I didn't mean to say it out loud. Luckily she didn't hear me."

Suddenly Stiles's eyes lit up. "I felt something. W-when I touched her, I felt something."

"You felt something? Like what?" Scott asked Stiles confused.

"I-I don't really know. Everytime I touch her it-it's like a tingling feeling running through my body. Like-like sparkles. It's-it's really nice." Stiles tried to explain the feeling as best he could, remembering how Lydia made him feel.

Scott looked at him a little strangely. "Well, I mean. You really like her, right? So, it's not that weird if you get that feeling when you touch her. You're probably just thinking about doing...other things with her when you touch-" Scott tried to explain awkwardly until he was interrupted when Stiles started talking.

"What? No! No, that's not- that's not what I mean! Well, I mean, I get that feeling too b-but that's not what I'm talking about." Stiles sputtered flustered.

"It's like a warm feeling. A safe feeling. It feels like...home. I swear Scott, it's not just some feeling. I'm sure it means something."

"Okay. If you think so. We'll find out what it means then. I mean, you found out I was a werewolf in less than a week. You'll find out in no time. Besides, maybe Derek knows something about it. I mean, if we're going to be brothers, he might as well help me." Scott told Stiles. A little uncomfortable when he thought about when Derek told him they were brothers. Maybe it's a werewolf thing...

Stiles snorted. He thought it was hilarious what Derek told Scott. Stiles himself would always call Scott his brother, but there was no way that Stiles was going to call Derek his brother as well.

Stiles grabbed his bag and patted Scott on the back, leading him towards the door.

"Maybe it means that she's my soulmate." Stiles said dreamily with a goofy smile, making Scott laugh at his lovesick expression as they walked out of the locker room.

They still didn't know what the feeling meant. Scott assumed that it was just Stiles being completely in love with Lydia.

Whatever it was, he was happy for his friend. He could see that Stiles was really happy that Lydia was finally talking to him. Scott remembered that after the mountain lion accident, Stiles was so grateful that Lydia had helped his father that he finally had the courage to give her a hug. Scott thought they looked really sweet like that. It was amusing to see Stiles run towards her so fast so he wouldn't change his mind.

Scott could see how happy Lydia made him so he really wanted to help find her.

"I can do it." Peter stated.

Peter shared a look with Derek. Peter felt protective of the girl. She kept him company when he needed it and partly because of her, he was able to get out of Jennifer's manipulation. Peter wanted to be able to protect her, so he had memorized Lydia's scent. And based on all the stories he had heard from Derek about her when he visited him, Peter knew he had too.

"Well, what the hell are we waiting for then? Let's go!"

------------------------------------

"Took you a while to wake up." Jennifer sneered as she looked down at the frightened girl. "Look at you, you look pathetic."

Lydia flinched when she saw Jennifer getting closer. However, she couldn't help feeling relieved. It wasn't her father...

But..why was this happening? What had she done wrong? Jennifer didn't look that evil in the series, did she? And where is Peter? What happened to him? Is he okay? This wasn't supposed to happen.

Lydia saw that she was still in Peter's room. Still lying on the ground from the blow to her head. She was lying on the floor in a corner opposite the door. To her left was Peter's bed. Empty. The covers were tangled on the bed as if the person was in a hurry to leave.

The vase with the flowers that Lydia had once brought for Peter was broken on the floor, sharp pieces of glass scattered around the room.

She could see something else lying on the floor just under the bed. Something that looked like some transparent tube with liquid in it. What is that? Is that a syringe?

To her right, she could see his wheelchair, upside down. Clearly hit the wall with a lot of force, given the scratches on the wall. The room was a mess.

What the hell happened here?

"You ruined everything!" Jennifer seethed.

Lydia quickly sat up against the wall in the corner, trying to ignore the pain.

"What are you talking about." Lydia asked her confused. "I didn't do anything!"

"You just had to start talking to Peter, didn't you?" Jennifer laughed crazily. "Because of you, he no longer wanted to do what I asked of him. You ruined it! I waited, I waited 6 years for him to wake up. 6 years! I waited 6 years for that stupid, useless wolf!

When he finally started to wake up I made some plans. It was easy to manipulate him. He was alone, he had no one. He no longer had a pack, his family was dead. He was stuck in his head for 6 years. I was finally able to control him. He was finally going to do everything that I wanted him to do.

And he did. He did everything that I asked him to do. Everything went according to my plan. Everything. But then you came along and ruined everything!" Jennifer spat out angrily.

Lydia looked up at Jennifer, she still didn't really understand where she was going with her story. Why would Jennifer want all those people dead? What was in it for her?

"So, what? He killed some people for you? Well, good job, Jessica! Were you too much of a coward to do it yourself?" Lydia mocked her.

Lydia knew it probably wasn't a good idea to challenge her, but she couldn't help it. She called Peter a stupid, useless wolf. That's just mean. Besides, Lydia had always wanted to play the name game. The 'keep calling someone the wrong name until they get annoyed' game.

Jennifer glared at her. A malicious look in her eyes.

"Why would I do it myself when I can get someone else to do the dirty work. He was going to kill them. He was going to kill all of them. All the hunters. They were in my way so I wanted him to get rid of them."

They were in her way? What was Jennifer up to that got them in her way?

"He was doing such a good job, until you came along and started talking nonsense to him. You ruined it! He was supposed to kill the hunters until there were none left. He was going to give me the bite after that and then after I finally killed him, I would become the alpha. I would be more powerful than ever.

But you! You ruined all my plans, and you're going to pay for it." Jennifer spat out furiously.

She wants to be the alpha? Well, I don't think Peter would ever bite her willingly. Besides being the alpha doesn't necessarily give her more power, does it? I mean, if you don't know how to be an alpha or even how to control it, you'll just look stupid.

Lydia didn't know what to do. How could she ever get out of this situation. Would her weird superpowers be able to save her? She didn't even know how to use it yet.

Would people realize she was kidnapped? Would Jackson realize she hasn't come home yet. Would he look for her? Would someone look for her.

Maybe she can buy herself more time so she has a little more time to come up with a plan before she gets killed.

"W-well, it's a good thing I'm already in the hospital then, isn't it Janice?" Lydia said, trying to buy herself a little more time.

Which obviously did not work. I mean, did that actually buy her time? Or did it make her lose time? Why the hell did she just say that?

Jennifer angrily crouched down to where Lydia was leaning against the wall grabbing her arm very tightly. "Why don't you shut up, you little freak! I guess I didn't hit you hard enough."

Lydia looks up at her in fear.

Freak.

Lydia felt something hit her face. But she couldn't concentrate on Jennifer anymore. Her mind took her somewhere else. Suddenly she couldn't see Jennifer anymore, instead, her father began to appear in front of her.

"I told you to clean the house, you freak." Lydia's father sneered at her as he walked into the house after work. He walked past her, pretending not to notice the cleaning supplies Lydia was just putting away.

Lydia looked up startled. "What? B-but I just di-"

"Do not talk back to me like that!" he snapped. "You didn't clean the house. You know what that means, no food today." he said with a smug look on his face.

Lydia sighed. She knows that talking back will only get her into more trouble. Lydia closed the door of the cleaning supplies and started walking towards the stairs to get to the attic. At least her little animal friends upstairs are never mean to her.

"Where do you think you're going? I didn't say you could leave. Someone has to cook us dinner." her father stopped her from going upstairs.

Lydia looked down at that. She was so tired after cleaning the house. She didn't think she had any energy left.

After Lydia cooked the food, she set the table and quietly told her father and his girlfriend that the food was ready.

Her father sat down at the table and scoffed when he saw the food.

"This looks terrible. I didn't teach you to cook like that."

"You didn't teach me to cook at all." Lydia said quietly in her head, not realizing she accidentally said it out loud.

Her father stood up so quickly that his chair fell back. "What did you say, you ungrateful little freak!"

Lydia looked up horrified, knowing she screwed up.

"I guess I didn't hit you hard enough this morning." he said, seething with rage as he threw her to the ground while his girlfriend smirked at what was about to happen.

Lydia cried as she felt her father's fist hit her head.

"I'm sorry." Lydia sobbed.

"Please!"

"I'm sorry."

"Please, stop. I didn't mean to."

"Lydia!"

"Please."

"Oh my god! Lydia!"

"Please, stop."

"Lydia! It's just me, Stiles. You're safe."

Lydia's eyes snapped open, sobs still leaving her lips. She felt like she couldn't breathe. All the thoughts of her father came crashing back to her. Lydia fought back a whimper, clenching her teeth. It was too much. 

Lydia felt a warm hand grab hers. She wanted to flinch away, but before she was able to do so she felt a comforting feeling fill her body.

"You're safe, Lydia. I'm here. I'm here, you're safe."

Lydia looked up at the person in front of her, still breathing heavily. Her eyes met Stiles's concerned gaze.

"Stiles?"

"Yeah. I'm here." he said softly.

Lydia looked around slowly. She was still lying in the corner of Peter's hospital room. Everything looked the same, the only difference was that Jennifer was no longer there. Her head snapped towards the door when she heard loud noises coming from the hallway. What was happening out there? It sounded like things were being thrown against the wall.

Lydia was about to sit up when Stiles stopped her.

"Careful. You're hurt." Stiles warned her gently while helping her.

"Where is Jennifer?" Lydia asked him anxiously. Lydia was worried for Stiles, she didn't want Jennifer to hurt him.

Stiles glanced towards the hallway, making a painful face when there was another loud noise. "Ehm...Peter and Derek are taking care of her."

His eyes softened as he looked back at Lydia. "You don't have to worry about her. She's never going to hurt you ever again, Lydia. I won't let her. Besides, I don't even think she will be able to after they're done with her." Stiles reassured her.

Lydia nodded at his words. If Peter was taking care of her, she will probably never see Jennifer again. Not that she minded that though. Peter can kill her anytime he wants for what Jennifer did to him.

"You're very responsive, that's good." Stiles sighed relieved.

Stiles was worried she might have had a concussion when he saw her, but after seeing that she was really responsive and that she still looked very much awake he was able to determine that wasn't the case.

When Scott and Stiles followed Peter and Derek to the hospital Stiles really hoped he would just see her standing at the bus stop. Waiting, because the bus broke down or something. What he did not want to see and never wanted to see again was seeing her in the corner of a hospital room looking terrified with blood running through her beautiful strawberry blonde hair and an already forming bruise on her face.

When Stiles saw her laying there something broke inside him. She looked so innocent, so fragile. How could anyone ever hurt her.

Jennifer had already been dragged out of the room by Derek and Peter and Scott immediately started to get some things to clean the wound on her head.

Stiles had already texted Jackson when he realized they were heading to the hospital. Stiles knew Lydia would feel much better with Jackson there so he was hoping he would get there soon.

"I-I just want to go home." Lydia told him, overwhelmed by all the emotions she felt today.

"I know, I know." Stiles whispered sadly. "Jackson will be here soon." he said, looking back at her with soft eyes. "Can I- can I hug you?" Stiles asked hesitantly, not wanting to touch her without asking first after what just happened to her.

Lydia nodded her head, already leaning towards him.

Stiles wrapped his arms around her gently, not wanting to cause her more pain.

They sat there for a little while. The only sound that could be heard were the loud noises coming from the hallway.

Sounds like Jennifer is having a hard time.

"I found it." Scott said as he walked into the room carrying some things. He crouched down in front of Stiles and Lydia. "Is it still bleeding?" Scott asked, glancing at Stiles who was staring at Lydia, making sure she was still there in his arms.

"No, no it stopped." Stiles told Scott.

"Okay, that's good." Scott grabbed a wet cloth and turned towards Lydia. "I'm just going to clean the blood on the side of your face, is that okay?"

Scott was really glad that his mother taught him the basics of cleaning wounds. Because of that, he was able to actually help her. Maybe he can ask his mother if she can teach him more about it.

"Yeah, that's fine." Lydia reassured him quietly.

They are being so nice to me.

Scott gently began to clean the blood on Lydia's face.

"I think it's best if you rinse the wound at home. I think that's a bit easier. You can just clean it with water. Don't use any soap, soap will only irritate it. I'll explain it to Jackson when he gets here." Scott explained to her after he finished cleaning her face.

"Okay, thanks doctor McCall." Lydia smiled teasingly, trying to lighten up the situation.

Scott grinned at her, "No problem, Ms Martin. That's what I'm here for."

Stiles smiled at the brief interaction between his best friend and his crush. He was happy that they got along.

Then suddenly the noises from the hallway stopped. There were footsteps walking towards where Lydia, Scott and Stiles were.

Derek walked into the room looking quite satisfied. He quickly scanned the room and when he caught sight of Lydia he slowly walked towards her and crouched down next to her. "Hey." he said gently. "How are you feeling?"

Lydia thought about it. How was she feeling? Her head hurt quite a lot. The pain however, was nothing compared to the pain she normally felt.

"I'm- I'm okay, I think. Just a headache. I-I think she hit me pretty hard." she said as she felt Stiles's arms tighten around her.

Derek's eyes flashed with anger for a moment but quickly softened when he looked at Lydia. He didn't want to scare her.

Derek nodded, looking at her with sad eyes. He gently grabbed Lydia's hand and took away some of her pain. "That explains all the blood in your hair." he said, trying to distract her from the pain.

Lydia looked down at her hair to see the dark red color of blood dripped onto her strawberry blonde hair. "Oh." she whispered quietly. "Well, at least it's a pretty color."

Lydia felt Stiles chuckle quietly. His arms shaking slightly with his silent laugh, making her smile for being able to make Stiles laugh.

Derek gave her a small amused smile. He was surprised with how positive Lydia was. Even after she was kidnapped not even an hour ago, she could still smile. It made him feel even more protective of her.

"Jackson should be here soon, do you want to wait here or outside?" Derek asked.

"Outside, please." Lydia didn't want to be in the hospital room anymore.

Derek nodded. "Let's get you outside then."

Stiles got up to help Lydia stand up, quickly followed by Scott.

Lydia took a few steps forward, trying to test her balance. With the help of Stiles and Scott, she made her way to the exit of the hospital.

Stiles led her to a bench in front of the hospital. "Here. Sit down."

Lydia took a seat on the bench as Scott, Stiles, and Derek moved to stand in front of her.

"Can you- can you wait with me? Please?" Lydia asked, her voice breaking in the middle of her sentence. She didn't want to be alone.

They looked down at her in surprise.

"What?" Stiles asked her in disbelief. "Do you really think we're going to leave you here alone?"

Lydia was about to answer when a voice interrupted her.

"If you think we're going to leave you here alone after what just happened to you, then you're less smart than I thought you were." Peter said when he suddenly came walking out of nowhere.

Lydia's eyes lit up when she saw Peter standing there.

He is awake!

"Hey!" Lydia smiled at him. "You're awake!"

Peter looked towards her, the corners of his mouth tilted upwards at her happy expression. Her expression resembled that of a happy puppy.

Her expression however, suddenly changed to worried when she thought about what Jennifer did to him. "Are you okay?" she asked him.

Peter looked at her in disbelief. "Are you seriously asking me if I'm okay?"

Lydia tilted her head in confusion. "Well, she was your nurse for like 6 years, that's much worse."

Peter didn't even know why he was surprised with that answer. From all the stories she had told him, he had already understood that Lydia didn't think of herself as important. He really wanted to change that.

"Well, she won't be able to do anything to anyone anymore." he said as he slightly glanced towards the woods behind the hospital.

Why is he looking that way? Did he bury her? In the woods?

"Are you still in pain?" Derek asked her, making them looking over at her with concern written on their faces.

"No, no it's fine." Lydia replied honestly.

Derek had already taken away her pain earlier in the hospital. If it weren't for the mild dizziness, she wouldn't even have known she was hurt.

Derek nodded at that.

It was quiet for a while as they waited for Jackson. It wasn't awkward though. It was a nice comfortable silence. It was odd though, but they all felt safe around each other.

Derek and Peter both recognized the feeling. It was the feeling of home; the feeling of pack; the feeling of family.

In that moment they all felt at peace.

--------------------------------------

"Lydia!" Jackson called to her as he ran towards her. "Oh my god! What happened?" he asked concerned as he carefully examined her head.

Lydia leaned her face closer against his hands. "She hit me against my head." she explained quietly.

"What?! Where is sh-"

"I already took care of her." Peter said interrupting him as he looked at Lydia's boyfriend with scrutinizing eyes. His eyes following every movement.

Jackson nodded gratefully at him, quickly turning back to his girlfriend.

"Can we go home now?" Lydia asked tiredly.

"Yeah. Yeah, of course. Let's get you in the car."

When Jackson put Lydia in the car, he noticed that Stiles was looking longingly at them.

"Would you like to come with us?" Jackson asked him softly after seeing how worried Stiles looked.

Stiles looked at him in surprise, he hadn't expected Jackson to ask him that. But, he would really like to go with them.

Stiles looked back at Scott to see him nod at him with smile on his face, letting him know that it was okay if he wanted to go with them.

"Y-yeah, sure. I-I'd like to." Stiles stuttered out an answer, his cheeks turning slightly red. "I'm just going to take Scott home first, if that's okay." Stiles said. He didn't want to just leave Scott there.

Jackson nodded, "Yeah, of course. That's fine. You know where I live."

Scott smiled at Stiles as Derek and Peter looked at the three teenagers thoughtfully. There was definitely something going on there.

-----------------------------------

"I got you." Jackson reassured her as he carried her out of his car. He went straight to the bathroom and set her down on the edge of the bathtub.

"I'm going to run you a bath so I can wash the blood out of your hair." Jackson said as he cupped her face in his hands, gently caressing her cheeks.

His eyes darkened when he looked at the bruise on her face. "I'm so sorry, princess. I'm so sorry she did this to you."

"It's alright. It's not your fault." Lydia reassured him with a cute little smile as she gave him a sweet kiss on his nose. Jackson couldn't help but smile at this. He loved her so much.

"Can you take your clothes off yourself or do you need my help?" Jackson asked her softly.

"I can do it myself." she said.

"Okay, I'm going to get you some clean clothes. I'll be right back, okay?" Jackson waited for Lydia to answer him before walking out of the bathroom to grab her some clothes.

Lydia got up to walk to the mirror. Her reflection looked back at her with a bruise under her right eye and dried blood in her hair. She was amazed at the abilities the werewolves had. After Derek took away her pain, she felt no pain at all. It was like magic. She wondered if the pain would return tomorrow.

Lydia carefully took off her clothes, when she saw another bruise. There was a bruise on her wrist in the shape of a hand. Must have been from when Jennifer grabbed her, when she called her Janice. Lydia didn't really mind though. Firstly, she was used to that kind of pain and secondly, she thought it was worth it.

There was a knock on the bathroom door. "Can I come in?" Jackson asked through the door.

"Yeah." Lydia told him.

He opened the door and walked in with some clothes in his hand. "I brought you a sweater and some sweatpants." he said as he put them down. "They will probably be way too big but-"

Jackson stopped talking when he caught sight of Lydia's wrist. He slowly walked over to her and gently grabbed her wrist. He frowned at the handprint on her wrist and gave her a small kiss on the bruise. "No one is ever going to touch you like that again." he promised her before leading her towards the bath.

At first Lydia thought it would be awkward to be naked in front of him. But it wasn't. She felt really comfortable around him.

Once the tub was filled he gently picked her up and lowered her into the warm water. "Is the temperature good?" he asked.

Lydia nodded, "Yeah, it's perfect." she said, smiling contently

Jackson picked up the shower head and gently started washing her hair. Every few minutes he gave her a sweet kiss on her neck. Lydia loved it when he did that, it made her feel wanted, it made her feel loved.

After cleaning all the blood from her hair, Jackson helped her out of the bath and helped her get dressed. He smiled at Lydia when he saw her wearing his clothes. The sleeves of the sweater were way too long, so her hands were no longer visible. She looked adorable.

"I love you so much." Jackson whispered to her as they were cuddled up on the couch together. He gave her sweet little pecks on her lips, making her blush.

"I love you too." Lydia answered him, enjoying all the kisses Jackson gave her.

Jackson leaned in again and kissed her lips softly, he wrapped his arms around her back to pull her closer against his chest. He took her bottom lip between his teeth and tugged gently, grabbing her hips as he deepened the kiss.

Jackson slowly pulled back from the kiss when he heard the doorbell ring, he looked at Lydia with an intense look in his eyes. His lips pulling in a smirk when he caught sight of her red cheeks. Jackson loved to make her blush.

"That must be Stiles." Jackson whispered against her lips.

Jackson reluctantly backed away from Lydia and got up to walk to the door.

"H-hey." Stiles greeted nervously when Jackson opened the door.

Jackson smirked at Stiles when he caught him staring at his bare chest a little too long. "Hey." Jackson said as he opened the door wider. "Come in."

Stiles entered the room hesitantly. When he saw Lydia sitting on the couch, curled up in a blanket, he smiled. She looked so cute.

Stiles almost melted when Lydia gave him one of her adorable smiles. A while ago, he never thought he would ever receive a smile from Lydia.

"You can sit down." Jackson told Stiles, smiling softly at him.

Stiles slowly took a seat next to Lydia as Jackson sat on her other side. At first, they were just sitting there enjoying each others's presence but before they knew it, the three of them were cuddled up next to each other.

Lydia loved it. She loved the feeling they both gave her, the feeling of home. 

-------------------------------------

Heyy guys!

Here I am again. It took me a while to write this chapter so I hope you liked it!

Again, let me know if there's anything you'd like to see/read in this story! You can request anything!

Thanks for all the lovely comments! And thanks for reading my story! Seriously, it means a lot to me that people actually want to read my story. So thank you! 💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.3K 461 29
Siri Walker is a 26 year old woman and a lawyer. She is an orphan and lives in New York. One day after winning a case she was returning home with her...
17.3K 594 36
What happens when what your family wants and what you want is different. Jenny has to juggle her family's wants to what she wants. And what if she ca...
511K 14.8K 95
**COMPLETED** Odette Alarie live in Europe all her life until one summer when her cousin and uncle came to visit. When they left to go home, she came...
46K 1.4K 74
He never thought he'd come back to Beacon Hills after he moved to New York. He never thought he'd reunite with his old best friend, Lydia, again afte...