Is This Okay (Jenna Ortega x...

By Fixatedwriter

Y/N and Jenna are two incredibly talented actors who met on the set of "X." they knew of eachother but never... More

Face Claim
Behind the scenes of X
Whoa... Isn't She Beautiful
The Premiere
Welcome to your new life, Y/N
Preparation for something big
Shared respect
fun by the pool
Final Days
Relaxing Lunch
Friendly Banter
Too late, Tabloids already Know (short chapter)
Flight To Romania. Part ~ 1
San Diego Drift
Flight To Romania. Part ~ 2 (Final)
i realized i fucked up (not story)
Settling In
Filming Starts
authors note
Don't Come In
Outburst
Locked In
Happier (short chapter)
!!!help!!!
no ones ready (not story)
Reality Between Takes
Need To Be Careful
I'm sorry (not story)
2 Tickets To Distract
I Want You

Final Memories Behind X

1.6K 48 7
By Fixatedwriter

god I actually miss this.. writing something without it feeling like a job lets go.

================================================================================

Jenna, Mia and Stephen who is the actor of the old man all gathered together for the final act in the film

ACTING IN "X"

the elderly deranged couple started killing off members of the group one by one, in gruesome and violent ways.

Lorraine was approached by the old man who
begged her to help him to which she was reluctant and went along with him to his house. However, her relief was short-lived. She soon learnt that the old man's plea for her help was just a trick. The old man had locked Lorraine in the basement where she made a shocking discovery in the basement. She found evidence that the old couple had been involved in a number of gruesome murders.

 Maxine eventually found her and managed to free Lorraine, but by then it was too late. Lorraine was traumatized by her captivity and was panicked that the old couple would still find her. She bolted for the door screaming as Lorraine emerged from the house. The old man raised his shotgun and without any hesitation, pulled the trigger. Lorraine was hit in the face, and her world went black.

cut to reality

you were chilling behind the set with the rest of the crew waiting for the filming to end where you got a picture by Jenna that had been sent to the group chat, You spat your water out and jumped of your chair when you saw the picture, quickly you screenshot it and went to Instagram before adding it to as post

 Jenna had a laugh at this and liked it 

ACTING IN "X"

The old man tried to drag her body away but died of heart attack when Lorraine's dead body twitched and her face spurt out blood scaring the man, Maxine arrived on the scene shortly after but it was too late for Lorraine. She was dead, her life cut short by the same monster who had caused so much fear and suffering. 

Maxine was the only one left to tell the story of what happened at the old couple's guest house. The tension continued to mount as the old women closed in on the remaining victim. Eventually, Maxine saw an opportunity to strike back. 

She managed to kill the old women, Despite the horror she had experienced, Maxine managed to find the strength to move forward. choosing to start a new life elsewhere. 

back to reality

"that's a wrap" the director called out everyone cheered with excitement as You hugged Mia who got fake blood all over you, you saw Jenna on the phone walking into her trailer little did everyone know she was on facetime call with the one and only Tim Burton who was hoping to get Jenna for his upcoming project "Wednesday"  which she was more then happy to take the roll she had slight embarrassment because she forgot she still had the prosthetics on Tim didn't care though in fact he loved it.

After finishing, You, Jenna, and the rest of the cast were invited out for dinner with the director. They all met up at a local restaurant and were seated at a large table in the back. As you scanned through the menu, the director spoke about how proud he was of your work on the film. "You all did an incredible job," he said. "I couldn't have asked for a better cast and crew. You brought my vision to life."            

As you all ate your meals, you all reminisced about some of your favorite moments on set. They laughed about the times they had messed up their lines or when you had struggled to get a scene just right.  

After dessert, the director stood up and raised his glass. "To an amazing cast and crew," he said. "Thank you for your hard work and dedication. I can't wait for everyone to see this film" Everyone raised their glasses and echoed the director's sentiment. You felt gratitude for the opportunity to work on such an incredible project. As you all finished your meals you left to meet up at the bar, you knew that you would never forget this experience. the cast decided to hit up a local bar to unwind. They found a cozy spot in the corner and ordered a round of drinks.                            

 As they sipped their cocktails, you talked about everything from your favorite movies to your wildest dreams. you laughed and joked, feeling the weight of the day slowly melting away. You found yourself drawn to Jenna, who was sitting next to you. you had always admired her talent and beauty but never had the chance to get to know her on a personal level. As the night wore on, you found yourself deep in conversation, sharing stories and laughing until your sides hurt.                                                             

 The rest of the cast joined in, and soon you were all singing along to the jukebox and dancing like no one was watching. You felt a sense of joy and freedom that you hadn't experienced in a long time.                                                                                                                                                                                     

 As the night went on, the cast became more and more intoxicated. you had all been having such a good time at the bar that you had lost track of time and didn't realize how late it had gotten. As you all stumbled out of the bar and onto the street, you realized that you were all quite drunk and laughed and joked as you tried to figure out how to get back to your hotel rooms.

you offered to walk Jenna back to her room, so you both including the cast stumbled down the street arm in arm. laughing as you all tried to navigate the unfamiliar streets, leaning on each other for support. The rest of the cast followed behind, singing and shouting as they made their way back to the hotel. you stumbled up the stairs and down the hallways, giggling and tripping over your own feet. Finally, you arrived at your rooms, you and Jenna said goodnight to the rest of the cast. you stumbled up to her room where you said goodnight, Jenna went inside and collapsed onto her bed. You were laughing and talking to yourself on the way to your room but collapsed and fell asleep on the floor of the hotels hallway never getting to the room.

The next morning, you woke up with pounding headaches and fuzzy memories of the night before. you laughed as you recounted your drunken search for the hotel room, you got up and made your way to your room, before you were then called to come back to set to which you let out a sigh.

As the cast got ready to head back to the set. you all had a long day of reshoots and you knew that they were in no shape to be on camera. As you all stumbled into the makeup trailer, you groaned at the sight of the bright lights and the smell of hairspray. The makeup artist tried her best to cover up your dark circles and puffy eyes, but there was only so much she could do.

you and the rest of the cast made it to the set, feeling like zombies as you tried to remember your lines and hit your marks. The director shouted at you all to wake up and get into character, but you could barely focus on what he was saying. you were reshooting a scene where Jenna had to give a bloodcurdling scream, you tried to act cheerful and energetic, but it was clear that you were all struggling.

As the day wore on, you became more and more exhausted. you stumbled over your lines and forgot your blocking, much to the director's dismay. You felt a sense of frustration and embarrassment, knowing that you were letting down the rest of the cast and crew. 

But despite everyone's hangovers and exhaustion, you all managed to get through the day. you pushed through the pain and the discomfort, knowing that you had a job to do. And when the director finally called cut, you collapsed onto the ground in relief. 

As you stumbled back to your trailer, everyone laughed and joked about their hangovers, feeling 

Jenna used her spare time to post something on Instagram to which You were one of the first to comment and like

================================================================================(1450 words)

if you guys are enjoying this story please tell me in the comments

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

209K 4.3K 65
basically some one-shots/imagines with Jenna Ortega and her characters !! 🀍 !! GXG !! ---- I'll mostly write these when I'm bored or something...
3.9K 96 13
You were on a night walk around the beach when suddenly you bumped into someone (Jenna Ortega) What will happen?.......Read To Find Out. GxG WlW Y/N...
35K 1.3K 37
You've been destined to someone since the age of 13. Someone you develop a strong dislike for. Someone you promised yourself to hate until your last...
27.7K 1.1K 17
I hated her. She hated me. But did I really hate her? G!P Jenna Ortega x Female Reader Ranked #1 in jennaortega - April 18, 2024