Reconciled hearts Book 2: res...

By jdizzle500

The story continues! Of the brave adventures of the resistance, and the enemies they are fighting against. L... More

Chapter 194: Back in our Realm
Chapter 195: Finding Lloyd and the others
Chapter 196; coming up with a plan
Chapter 197: Where oh, Where Is Child Harumi?
Chapter 198: Meeting Jade's Family
Chapter 199: Child Harumi's Been Captured By the Government!
Chapter 200: Figuring out a plan
Chapter 201: Searching for a way out
Chapter 202: Sibling Bonding
Chapter 203: It might be foolish, but its a plan
Chapter 204: finding a way inside the facility
Chapter 205: Little Harumi finds a new friend?
Chapter 207: The Orb Reveals an Secret
Chapter 208; Your Harumi's biological mother!?
Chapter 209: Josephine abandoned οΏΌ Harumi
Chapter 210: The Blue Orb
Chapter 211: The Prophecy
Chapter 212: Merging the Haurmi's pt 1, getting the items
Chapter 213: Merging the Haurmi pt 2 getting the items
Chapter 214: Merging the Haurmi pt 3: the ritual
Chapter 215: Merging the Haurmi pt 4: Reunion
Chapter 116: The Girls Meets Zackery, and They are not Happy
Chapter 117: Bonding Moment
Chapter 218: The Final showdown
Chapter 219: Cloudless Mind
Chapter 220: The start of something new
Chapter 221: Bet's and cake
Chapter 222: Trapped and snared
Chapter 223: Home
Chapter 224: Elysia and Vilah The mischievous duo
Chapter 225: a lesson learned
Chapter Two Hundred, Twenty six The Chicken Test: Part One
Chapter 227: Chicken Test: Part Two
Chapter 228: The start of a plan
Chapter 229: the planning
Chapter 230: An uncounted Factor
Chapter 231: Hard Discussions
Chapter 232; where has eveyone gone
Chapter 233: It's Go Time
Chapter 234: is it a good idea
Chapter 235: It is not as it seems
Chapter 236: impatient
Chapter 237: whose afraid of the big bad puppy
Chapter 238: mission failed
Chapter 239: The Truth Comes out
Chapter 240: No time, for crying now

Chapter 206: Macie? Matais?! What are you doing here!

12 2 0
By jdizzle500

Creaking is heard, as footsteps were walking down the hallway of the lab, little Rumi was twirling her hair, in nervousness. She was scared where this lady was talking to her, she had no idea why she decided on following this random lady. When the lady had came in here, and told the girl she had something to show her: she knew the adults had told never to trust someone, she didn't know. They told her it was dangerous, and she could be kidnapped, or something worse to happen. But when she saw the look the lady gave her, she knew she had to trust her, as she had a feeling, she didn't know why but she had a gut feeling and she knew deep down she had to trust this gut feeling as it could lead to something, or if this ended up being a trap, she could wait for someone to come save her.

She paused hating herself for that thought, because even though she was a child, she was told by the adults if she needed help she just needed to holler and they'd be there but. She wanted to help herself, she didn't want to rely on anyone, she wanted to save herself and she didn't care. She hated being a damsel and she didn't want to be, she knew one day the adults wouldn't always be there to protect her, like the situation right now.

But she needed to learn to defend herself, and she had watched the other train so it wasn't much but she knew she could possibly use it. She looked up and she saw they were still walking down the gray hallway. With Minimal designs, it was just gray and blank and very appealing but that didn't Mather to Her she focused her eyes ahead, and watched the lady's move her hair went back and forth as she walked, and her back was towards Her as they walked, and she really did wonder what was this girls true intentions here.

As they walked down the hallway, soldiers pay no mind to them, and she was honestly really confused on why no one was paying attention to this person just bringing her somewhere. But then again, they probably authorize something to happen to her so maybe that's why they aren't exactly saying anything, when seeing her travel down the hallway with the lady who is taking her somewhere she sighed sadly as she looked away she was starting to belive she was doomed.

She saw some hazmat suit guys Walking in the opposite direction, and that with just the sight of them made her shiver and she looked away, she knew one of them was staring at her but she was too afraid to make eye contact. She heard the muffle or should she say mocking laughter of the guys, and She didn't really like that and she wanted to tell at them to shut up but she didn't, and she wondered why she suddenly got the courage to try and say that when she usually didn't have the courage to even think that.

Did she suddenly find this new found confidence? Or was it possibly something else, something she couldn't even fathom like: she was starting to Merge Back with the other parts of Harumi's she didn't know about. But of course she didn't know that because, she was a child, and None of the adults explained to her what exactly happened, and why she, and the six other versions of harumi got split apart from harumi in the first place.

Harumi saw a cream Outline of a door at the end of the hallway, it lined up with the grey hallways, with its matching floors. She wondered why exactly this lady this orange haired lady was bringing her here, it really made sense to her, but she shook her head that didn't matter what mattered, was keeping an eye out, and finding out why this lady decided to bring her here. She wanted to turn to the lady and question her but she decided not to because she knew it wouldn't do any good, and so she decided to stay quiet, she took a piece of her hair behind her ear, before sighed. She knew this was probably a bad idea and she shouldn't of let her take her but no of course she had to trust her stupif gut and now she was probably going to die. She knew the adults would be scolding her into the grave because of her idiot decision, and she wouldn't blame them.

She was so focused on her inner thoughts she didn't even realize, she was already inside the room. The lady was bringing her to, when she blinked she saw the space looked very opened there was experiments on the table with test vials, and other things on the table, but she didn't pay any mind to that, she knew she had to stay on the defenses to prepare with what sss going to happen, she didn't know what the lady was doing but she was told to stay, and she begrudgingly agreed, as it made her feel like a dog but she did it anyways. She watched the lady turn her back towards her, as she walked a little ways away before she turned to what looked like a portal to something, but there was parts everywhere, and she knew it was unfinished. She watched the lady doing something but she wasn't quite sure what exactly it was however, as it seems she was muttering under her breath.

She heard, an noise then she saw the lady reaching up, and Harumi was shocked as she slowly took off the orange hair revealing brown hair, and that made her shocked because, she thought the lady's hair was orange why was it suddenly orange, and why could she take it off last time she checked you couldn't exactly do that with hair you can't just take it off your head you need to be doing something with it whether it's dying or cutting it but she knew for a fact you could not change hair color without dying it or changing the hair length without cutting. She blinked as she watched the lady undo her hair, she was just staring there and she had no words to even say because she didn't understand what was happening, but as she finished taking off the hair, and taking off the lab coat, it was then Harumi finally realized what was going on. "Mrs Macy?" She asked shocked

The woman smiled softly, as she nodded, and then looked At the young Blonde. "Yes, Young Harumi It's me" she confirmed, it wasn't a malicious smirk, it was a sweet smile that says, I'm not going to hurt you, and the child blonde haired girl looks confused, on how Macy got there, she was in ninjago. She knew it couldn't possibly be Macy because there was no way she could've gotten through here without magic so the fact she was here left her with so many questions. And no matter how many times try to get her self to speak so she could speak to the brown haired woman, and ask how she got here she could only find herself making squeaking noises instead of saying actual words, and that made her so embarrassed her face turn red, and she buried her face in her hands.

The woman noticed the child's quietness and she looked at the child. She felt concerned that she wasn't answering. She sighed, as she then knelt down so she could kneel down to her level, so she wouldn't be talking down to her, she moved some hair away from her face, and then let out a sighed, as she then noticed the child looking embarrassed, and she gave her a soft smile. "Young Harumi? What's wrong, are you okay?" She asked softly as she made sure to make sure the blonde haired child was looking at her. She had to gently lift her chin up so then she would look at the brown haired teenager. Not much was known about Macie, but one thing about her was that she was sweet, kind, and understanding, and came from the village harumi had come from, but no one knew about it, and she wasn't planning on telling anyone, any time soon.

The blonde sighed, as her cheeks were bright red, and she didn't want to look at her, but she knew she had to, it wasn't like she had a choice anyway her chin was being lifted up, so she would look at her, but what was strange to child harumi, because a feeling came over her, and it felt like she had done something similar to someone else, she pictured in her mind her being somewhere, some adults were around there, dressed up like bikers, and working on something there was a woman who was gray with a high black ponytail and she also saw Lloyd there as well. She didn't know why he was there but she saw him, and he looked upset, like someone had just broken his heart. She felt her own heart twinge in pain, seeing him like that made her feel bad, and she wished she could take down the person who made him look so sad.
She then heard her name being called, and she blinked and then came out of her thoughts, and saw Macie was still staring at her.

"I'm fine, Mrs Macie, I'm Just wondering how the heck you're here!" She explained. The child saw the women look confused at first, and concerned, as her hair fell down her fair, and her brown locks covered her eyes, and then she saw the women then smiled, and giggled, as she then slowly got up, out of her kneeling position, and covered her hand over her mouth and tried to cover her giggles. The blonde haired child was confused as to why she was laughing and why it was so funny, she didn't understand what was the cause of it. She never did understand adults, and what made them laugh and cry or anything, but she decided not to question it, and she knew it was something she would never understand so she decided to not try and understand it.

But she did however blink, as she tilted her head, and looked at her. She knew she would never understand adults but she needed to know what was so funny. "What's so funny Mrs Macie?" The girl laughed the smile never leaving her lip; and after a few minutes she Collected herself and then looked down at the the blonde child.

"Nothing, it's just it's kinda a long story; and I didn't come alone" she explained. The blonde child tilted her head, she blinked a couple of time, before she stopped and she looked around and she didn't see anyone else so she didn't quite understand when the brown haired Girl told her she came here with someone. Another thing was it confused her, she never saw Het interacting with anyone else other than Matias, and she didn't see the man anywhere bad she looked around. She thought this lab was almost abandoned by the way it was, broken class everywhere, stuff all over the place disorganized, over all it just looked terrible and she didn't think this room was child proof either. She looked down and saw some glass on the floor, she quickly took a few steps back not wanting to step down on the glass.

Just then the door creaked open, and child Harumi looked over to where the source of the sound was. Not to her surprise as this was a government facility, but She saw a man with a lab coat, and scruffy beard walking in with a clip bored. She assumed it was a guy going to write down and do some experiments, but it was shocking when the man came in locking the door behind him, then turning around, and looking at Macie who unknown to the child nodded, and then he started to put down the clip bored but before Harumi could ask what was going on. The man was speaking some words she couldn't understand, it sounded Latin, but it was definitely not a language she understood, just then a swarm of a green light appeared and surrounded the man and Child Rumi covered her eyes not wanting to be blinded by the light,

As she closed her eyes, she saw something that almost felt like a vision, or something because she saw Three sorcerers. The one that stood out the most was the kab with the green streak. She didn't know why but it just did, and she could see a girl who almost looked like an older version of her just like with white hair walking down the hallways, before she soon got taunted by three sorcerers and she looked upset. She didn't know why she looked so upset, but it was almost like she could sense emotions, or could feel like what this girl was feeling at that moment. After she saw the light disperse, she slowly opened her eyes to adjust to the light, and that's when she gasped. As she saw it was Matias, her mouth stood agape as she was just staring at him.

"Mr. Matias? How'd you get here" she asked. As she just stood there, and didn't do anything but just look at him. Macie smiled as she walked over to the blonde, and leaned in close and kissed Matias cheek, and then blushed, but he didn't want to admit that so he just turned his head, and then looked at the small blonde, and she saw he had kinder eyes. When she had last seen him, he looked tense and mean, but now he seemed relaxed, worry free, and even seemed happy.

The man chuckled, as he then sent a smile towards Macie who smiled back. Before he went and faced Harumi, who was wide eyed, and looked so confused, her head was tilted, and her eyes were wide, she didn't even look like she had anything to say to him because the whole situation was just that confusing, then hearing the girls question and thinking about it, he then took on something of a look that said he was not wanting to explain why, and ot why he came here. But Macie saw the look on his face she gave a soft smile and pulled away some brown hair from her face; before she grabbed his hand, and gave him a smile; and that made him smile, and then after what looked like some debating he then turned towards Child harumi

He turned towards the girl, who now looked at him with wide eyes, and had the look of innocence of a child. As that made him smile. He had always secretly loved Children. They were just so cute, and they had such an innocent look on the world. They had no idea what it was like when they got older and they had some many hopes and dreams and it just always made Matias secretly smile when he saw kids. In secret he had always wanted to find a wife, settle down and have kids, but that never ended up happening because of zephyr. First he took away away from him, then he took everything else slowly, it felt good to be away as he Now was free to do what he wanted and didn't have to do what someone else told told to do.

He sighed, as he tried to come up with an explanation that a... he paused. How old was she exactly? He wasn't a hundred percent sure. She looked about to be maybe six or Seven. But she could be older or younger, he wasn't there when Zephyr had casted the spell, and he didn't know exactly what spell it was so he couldn't know if the spell was setting the victim back to a certain age, or if it was just random. He sighed, as he shook his head. That wasn't what was important, what was important was trying to figure out how exactly he could explain to a seven year old? How exactly he had gotten here along with Macie, and how they ended up traveling together when he was, as The adults said to harumi, was a bad guy, and Macie was a normal average citizen.

"Well, you see. Harumi we—'' he was cutt off by the sounds of fighting, the three turned their heads to the metal doors of the laboratory. Child harumi looked confused, as the two adults, got ready to fight just in case they had gotten figured out, and now they were in the fight it their lives. However what happened next was not something they expected. As it all handed so fast, suddenly a flash of color came running through the door, and Harumi nearly fell down as the force of something ran past her and made her nearly lose her balance. She blinked; as she knoe felt dizzy, and she heard some fighting and she was confused but before she could make any sense of the situation. She heard her name being called and being pulled into a an embrace.

She blinked once then twice, and then that's when she saw blonde hair. And she knew exactly what was happening. "Miss Jade?" She asked. As she was getting squeezed to death by the girl who was hugging her very tightly as the others were looking like they were going to attack matias. While Macie was trying to explain, Matias wasn't a bad guy. The girl was in front of Matias blocking the others from getting close to him. It seemed like she was going to guard him with her life.

With all the fighting and agueging and yelling over each other. Little rumi could barley hear herself think and it was starting to make her head hurt, and she groaned, from the yelling over each other, to Her being squeezed by Jade it was all factoring to here getting angry as she couldn't even be heard as she tried to speak over eveyone but she was being ignored, and she didn't like that. "Guys" she tried to speak up her voice was above a whisper. She knew that she wouldn't be heard because of all the arguing and yelling and all the people talking over each other, but she knew she had to keep trying. "Guys" she says her voice a little louder than before but still she wasn't heard and now she got angry and using her voice to muster a loud voice she yelled.

"Guys!" Then everyone went quiet and they all looked at each other. Wondering who had spoken, because they didn't hear anyone above their own voices over the yelling. But then they saw Child harumi, who looked like she was struggling, to get out of Jades arms, and once she saw that the blonde slowly lowered her down and then after a little balance mishap with her nearly falling down. She regained her balance and stood up straight, then knowing all eyes were on her she felt nervous but she knew she had the floor so he had to speak no matter how afraid she was. " thank you, now, as I was trying to say. Let's give them a chance to hear them out" she suggested.

They all looked like they wanted to argue, and Jade couldn't stop glaring at Matias clearly upset thinking he had a part in taking harumi. But that wasn't what happened, not at all, and it made her upset that she thought Matias would do that. She wasn't sure why, but she knew her gut was telling her to trust him, and She heard you had to trust your gut. So with a sign. They all looked at each other and nodded agreeing with her to hear him out.

However before, he could start explaining. A bang was heard and they all turned towards the door of the lab and they saw it was starting to be broken down cracks is the door was trying to fall onto the floor and it looks like the structure wasn't going to hold on long they looked at each other, knowing what was gonna happen. A fight was going to break out and they knew they had no other choice other than to fight. Matias suggested they hold them off, while he figured out a way out of here, and knowing they had no Choice, they had to accept, and then they turned towads the door, they were all donning weapons, and they were prepared to fight and do whatever it took to get out of there alive.

Little Rumi sighed as she hid behind Jade she hoped they were ready for this because if they weren't they weren't gonna be making it out of here alive.

Hello hello everyone, Jdizzle here and I hope you enjoy that chapter. I was stressed out this week with so many assignments but, I managed to finish this thankfully. Anyways I'm still looking for someone to help me with my writing, and ect with the final chapter of this arc if your interested please let me know. Sorry if the ending seemed rushed, I was pretty tired; and I've been a long week, with a lot of assignments but I'm nealry done thankfully, next month is the end of the semester then for a month I have off then summer school yay! >:/ Anyways I have to go, Happy Friday Eveyone, Bye guy's Jdizzle Sighing out peace!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

654 35 13
What if Harumi's parents survived the Great Devourer attack? What if Harumi didn't grow up bitter? Would she still choose the side of evil? Or would...
29.4K 465 20
So basically the ninja just use Lloyd as a weapon and actually hate him . Lloyd knows about this and one day while walking down the streets he meets...
45.1K 971 25
γ€ŒCOMPLETED / UNDER REWRITE」 She arrives and befriends the five remaining Ninja. Though who would've known that she would lead them through a series o...
6.1K 109 4
γ€ŒCOMPLETED」 Lloyd and Nya resist Emperor Garmadon's oppressive hold on Ninjago City. Harumi falls down the building, everyone saw her fall, but they...