Radioactive || Alastor X read...

By Kissing_leaf

I made one for my own sanity. More

RULES AND INTRODUCTION !Request! (Open)
Time traveler
Wrong place
"The best step towards redemption is honesty"
Nightmare
Reunion
A/N- SPOILERS FOR S1
Last breath
Valentines special
Time traveler (pt2)
The unholy sister
The time traveler (NEW BOOK)

Deal

1.4K 13 13
By Kissing_leaf

A/N: So this was my own idea, it's about 2769 words. And there's slight description of blood and gore. And attempted sū¡c¡d€. Oh and I drew the pic above for this chapter 😅 sorry if it's a bit weird I drew it on my phone.

-
You didn't really believe in demons and such, since ghouls and ghost and other supernatural things were a childish fear. But you forced yourself to believe just a little right now. Just because you desired something more than anything.

Humming a song that sometimes plays in the car radio, you look at the inverted pentagram on the floor. You had followed a books description, on how to summon a so called 'powerful demon', the old lady at the front desk had said. You still didn't believe it would work, but it's not like you had much to lose.

You had placed certain items around the pentagram. Five candles that were all lit, standing at the points of the star. A old radio, an axe, a human heart, two baby antlers and a black bow tie.

And for last, a simple white handkerchief, folded into a prefect square. It laid perfectly in the middle of the diabolical star. Disregard that last bit. It sounded better in someone else head. You grabbed a needle, poking it into your finger so it drew a droplet of blood. You placed the finger on the handkerchief in the middle. Waiting until it had stained the middle of it. You pulled back your hand, getting comfortable on the spot. Closing your eyes and mumbling some of the keywords you needed to remember. Before you started reciting out the text in the book.

"Great demon, please return to this rotting earth, fulfill my deepest desire for the simple price of my soul, join us tonight as I'll let you feast on the flesh of someone other for supper. I invite you to this house to stay until you've helped me. I give you a year to achieve this desire. I summon You radio demon, I summon you radio demon, I SUMMON YOU RADIO DEMON!"

As you yell out the final bit, you open your eyes. Scanning over the small setup. The candles had burned out, steam still coming from the top as the wax ran down to the holder. You look at the handkerchief, it was cast in darkness just like the rest of the room. Even thought you expected this, you still felt disappointed.

You groan before mumbling, "this was stupi-"
a green light interrupted you. The handkerchief slowly starting to float up as it was engulfed in a flame. A green flame. Your watched mesmerized.

It burned away slowly, the other candles dimly getting lit with the same green glow. You stared blankly, the radio turned on, playing static. A dark laugh layered with the static playing through it. A cloud of smoke appeared along with a silhouette of a tall man with broad shoulders.

Glowing red eyes being a big contrast to the green flames and gray fumes. There was an awkward silence, where this silhouette just stared.

You were about to speak when the figure popped it's head out the smoke. "HELLO!" He spoke in a bombing voice sounding like it came out of a broadcast. You stare blankly, his smile shrunk a bit as he's eyebrows furrowed. Seemingly disappointed by the fact you had no reaction. "Hello" you responded, standing up only to still be towered by him.

"Who are you?" You ask, causing him to gasp dramatically.

He seemed a bit offended. But he still kept his coffee teeth smile wide. "Why dear, I am simply wounded you've forgotten already. But to remind you! I am, The radio demon." He spoke, eyes going completely on shade of red as they glowed again. You looked him up and down, he had red and black hair with an angled bob cut, two tufts of hair resembling deer ears with small black antlers in between. He was beige but could easily be mistaken for gray from a distance. He had a big toothy yellow grin, with red eyes. He didnt really look like a demon to fear. More like a tumblr sexy-man.

"Now now, enough with the staring. You summoned me to help you with something in return for your S̵͓̑̐o̸̧̜̊̈́ų̴̚l̸̺͓̔" he spoke slowly slipping into a more...?scary? form.

He quickly shook himself back, and before you could start he interrupted "let me guess! Fame? Fortune? Money? Love? Happiness? PLEASURE? DRUGS?-" you shook your head at each one. Backing up so you were spared from the smell of his rotten breath, as he seemingly got back to that more demonic form the longer he went on.

You shook your head to the last one of his guesses, "well aren't you a though nut to crack, usually I would've guessed what a mere human wishes for!" He spoke loudly, disappearing before reappearing behind you. Swiftly moving to spin you as his eyes inspected you with what you assumes was a dark intent behind it. You move away, glaring at him as you wipe your hand on your pant.

"The radio demon, huh." you mumble to yourself. Still processing the fact demons were real, which meant angels were probably also real. But what did you expect, your little problem was nothing more but supernatural. He nodded to your aimless mumbling, "The one and only darling!" He replied. "Now tell me why you pulled me out of my home to up here. Because you obviously want something from me!" He spoke smiling, "Maybe powers did I say that already because I dont remember saying anything abou-!"

"Death."

He paused looking at you confused but still smilling, you stared back blankly. Silently waiting for what this red demon would respond with. "Oh so you do want powers, to kill people with! Well isnt that just the most entertai-" "No." you interupted. Getting annoyed already by this dudes inability to understand. He cocked a brow, tilting his head. "Then what do you mean." He narrowed his eyes in confusion, his brows furrowing.

"I want to die" you stated, he stared blankly but still with a smile. You stared back, lacking a single ounce of emotion on your face. You slowly saw him bite his lip, cheeks puffing up with contained laughter. Until finally he just burst out laughing, along with a laughing soundtrack played from seemingly nowhere.

He laughed at you for a couple of minutes. "HAHA, pff. Gah, you humans are so dramatic. He he, you do realize darling, that you can kill yourself?" He spoke before laughing, this time more quiet. "Haaa, No need for the fancy ritual stuff. Ha haaa...But I guess I can help you tie a noose or something" he sighed with a wider smile than before. He wiped an imaginary tear from his eye, continuing to snicker at you through narrowed eyes.

You groan, pinching the bridge of your nose. "Useless" You grumble, taking a breath before speaking. "No, its not because I'm some human that wanted a dramatic ending." You reply, he nodded with a hum, clearly unconvinced. You needed some kind of proof of why you needed this. Luckily you owned a gun. That was under some paper in a drawer.

You walked over and pulled it out, loading it quickly. The demon watched in confusion, but was quickly taken a back when you looked him in the eyes and without a single hesitation put the gun in your mouth and clicked the trigger. The gunshot aired loudly in your room, leaving a slight ringing after. But when you pulled the gun back out and the bleeding wound in your head healed almost instantly the silence was louder. Slight static was heard, as he was still as a statue.

"do you still think I'm dramatic?  Or should I shoot myself again" you ask, he shook himself back to reality. "Oh, well isnt that interesting-" He paused teleporting behind you with a malicious grin as he inspected you again. He slipped the gun away from your hand and onto your desk.

"-Tell me about this-... Trouble of yours!" His smile widened. You sighed, rolling your eyes.

"I've had this curse of immortality since I was born. And I'm tired of everything, but nothing can get me out of this miserable place. So I've...Cal-...Summoned you" You corrected yourself to find the right words.

"Since your supposed to be this powerful diabolical being or something." You huffed.

He didnt have a reaction, but his eyes seemed to hold a new intent. "Well then..." He hummed, spinning a staff in his hands. When did he get that? You thought as he spoke again, "So its deal then?" he smiled wider as he reached out his hand. A neon green light almost blinding you, a wind coming from his palm. Blowing your hair back and making some things on your desk go flying, you groan, seeing the mess it made on the floor. You looked back up, he had a wide grin. Staring directly into your eyes, you looked at his hand blankly. Reaching out your own, his hand moved a bit forward in anticipation.

The light faded as a smack was heard. His eyes widened more, eyebrows flinching up, his mouth opening in surprise. You had slapped away his hand, "not so fast mister deer, or-...whatever" you spoke briefly looking up at the tufts on his head along with the small antlers. You stared back into his eyes, your usual blank face showing agitation due to his fast way of doing things.

"I'm not gonna make a deal with you without making sure its in my favor. How do I know you will fulfill my part of the deal with your own hands? And I don't know what'll happen if your attempts don't work, what if I continue living forever? Will you just take my soul directly without me dying, if you can that is. And there's way more reason I need to know ALL the details" You huffed.

He stared with a blank smiling face, before humming. Rubbing his chin and looking off, "you do make a good point...Okay! Let's talk about it" he snapped his fingers. And the next thing you know your in a dark room. Sitting in a chair across a table from him. A single lamp above, it looked like a police investigation. But in a black void, you sighed.

"where are we." You asked, he shook his head "now now that isn't something you should worry about dear!" He smiled wider. You stare blankly before nodding, "okay anyways, do you have the stuff written down or-" he interrupted by clapping his hands. A paper and pen appearing in front of you, you look at it. You look at him then the paper before snatching it to inspect. It was blank, so you flipped it over. Still blank.

You look up with furrowed eyebrows, "what am I supp-" "write down what policies you wish for, give it to me, I'll fix some things to match my way of working. Then I'll give it back to you, and if we both agree on the terms it's a deal!" He explained. You look at the blank paper. Nodding as you grabbed the pen, you started writing up the most important things.

• The dealmaker is only given one year to complete their part of the deal.
•The dealmaker has to be involved or has to be the done to fulfill the deal. Or it does not count.
•The deals rules cannot be changed unless both party agree on it.
•The dealmaker can use whatever tricks it takes until the deal is done.
•The dealmaker will not get the soul if they cannot finish their part of the deal.

You stared at the paper, this should be enough for now. I'll maybe write more when he gives me the paper back. You placed down the pen and paper, sliding it over to him. He swiftly grabbed it, his eyes moving to read along the lines. He wrote down his own rules quickly pushing the paper back. You read the new things.

The dealmaker will be allowed to stay by their side whenever they please and leave whenever they please.
•The dealmaker is only given one year to complete their part of the deal. Unless both party's agree to renew the deal

You continued reading the rest of the things he wrote down. He had fancy handwriting, almost like a font, which was a big difference from yours. But, It seemed good enough, it's not like you had anything to lose. Looking up from the paper you engage eye contact, "just sign the line and it's a deal" he smiled wider. You look back down on the paper as a line burned into the bottom of the paper. A quill floated beside you hand, which you grabbed. Spinning it in your fingers. Before placing the tip against the paper, trying to write. But there was no ink.

You looked back up, "there's no ink" you spoke in a deadpan tone. He laughed, "ho ho ho, my apologies" he grabbed your hand with the pen pulling it to the middle of the table.

"You're still holding my han- ouch" he stabbed the tip of the pen into your palm. Pulling it out and placing it back into your hand. It laid in a small pool of blood forming in your palm. That started quickly healing. You furrow your brows glancing at him before speaking to yourself. "Okayyyyy"

You looked at the paper that floated in the air. In front of you, you held the pens tip against it. Checking how much pressure you could put on writing. The blood from your hand, dripping onto the table creating a ticking sound similar to a clock. You felt a bead of sweat on your forehead, your really signing yourself away to be attacked everyday for a year. Would he stay with you until this day this hour this month but next year. December 31st 23:59

You knew because there was also a grandfathers clock towering behind him. Which you didn't notice until now. It was silent, and could be missed if your eyes hadn't gotten used to the darkness. It was cast in shadows except the window showing the time. You watched nervously as the second hand just passed six, only to move to nine soon after. Your hand moved automatically to write down your name, your hand leaving the paper just in time for the clock to ding loudly.

His smile grew to the point it almost split his face in half. The paper burning up into a green knife made of light, he grabbed it. Stabbing into his own palm as it fused into his hand. When he reached out his hand, you realized it was the hand opposite of the one you got stabbed in. You slowly raised your hand, reaching it out. When both your palms were so close you could feel the warmth from him you paused.

Yet again questioning yourself, but that questioning changed when you looked into his eyes. Realizing this could mean the end of your mental torture. But be a start to a new physical torture. But what would change, people already try killing you about five times per week. But this would be a dem-OH FOR GOD SAKE WHY AM I ARGUING WITH MYSELF?

You clasped your hands together with his, a blinding light shining and covering the whole room along with a wind. Cracking an eye open a bit you caught a glimpse of him. Eyes open wide in victory with the same wide smile. His hair flown back wildly as his face was covered in green illumination. Closing your eyes back again you waited until everything calmed down. When the wind stopped and the light on your eyelids faded, you hesitated before opening your eyes.

You were still holding his hand, even clenching it tightly. But you noticed and quickly ripped your hand from his.

"So is that like...it?" His smile became more chilled and closed lip. As he nodded popping a "yep" with his lips. "Ok" you hum before everything blurred as you started falling. You were overwhelmed, leading to fainting. He just watched blankly as you hit the floor unconscious. Not even making an effort to help. He laughed bending over with straight knees.

"Good night, sleep tight, and don't L̵͚̀ĕ̵͔t̵͖͗ ̸̘͌m̶͈̎ę̵̓ ̵͚̽b̷̤͗ì̴̩t̶̙̓e̴̩͝"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 1.1K 24
MOSTLY LEMON/SMUT!!! I will do any request that I think is worth writing
180K 4.2K 21
This is my one-shots collection that I will be writing about our favorite Radio Demon. ❌WARNING❌ I will mostly write: ❎Smut. ❌Gore. ❎Angst. ❌And Only...
181K 3.8K 19
Oneshots about Keith!! Will mostly contain angst but I might add fluff if the mood strikes me.